chapter 4

Not So Different
Please log in to read the full chapter
Chapter 4 I am updating more and more frequently! Please comment down whatever you felt about this fanfic! Thank you! Feel free to PM me if you wanna chat or something, I will always lend a listening ear (or in this case reading(?) eyes)   And we reached 400 subbies!!! Do you know how elated I was?   I got back all my results today and I passed English! WOOHOOO     Okay enough talking, enjoy the chapter! (Although it was rather crappy)  

 

"It is not deep at all."

 

"You won't die..."

 

"Stop struggling, let get this over and done with."

 

"Please, treat it that I beg you."

 

"I am hungry.." 

 

An hour had past yet there were no progress in attempting to give Buddy a shower. Buddy was the nickname that you had given the wolf since you were unsure of what the canine was called.

 

Assuming that all canines were the same, you blew on your bangs before coming up with an idea. This wolf was no ordinary wolf and there was no way you could use cheap tricks, that were used on three years olds, on him. Currently, you were sitting on the bath tub while the furball was at the furthest corner of the bathroom. The door was locked so its only escape route was blocked. 

 

"Lets strike a deal." You told the wolf. He, you found out that he was a male, moved closer to you, seemingly interested. 

 <

Please log in to read the full chapter