chapter 10

Not So Different
Please log in to read the full chapter
Chapter 10 OMG we reached over 450 subbies! WooHoo~      And someday along this week, this story was in the trendind list for two days in the row!   Sorry for not updating in this week, I had to rushed my homework (which is not done yet)   After a couple of updates, there will not be too frequent updates anymore as I am starting school :( but nonetheless, please continue to support my story!   And a big thank you to JettyTran98 , MontyKay and DreamHighx for the upvotes!   It mean a lot to me!  

 

Surprisingly, Jungkook and I got along very well. 

 

Currently, we were in a cafe just down the street of the school, chilling while talking about almost everything. 

 

"...and he was dared to crossdress as a girl and go up to a guy and ask him out." Jungkook laugh-said before reaching over to sip on his soft drink. I erupted into uncontrollable laughter as I tried imagining Jimin wearing a wig and a flowy and went up to a guy to ask for his number.  Jungkook had just told me one of his most fond memory with one of his closed friends, Jimin. 

 

Jimin and Jungkook belonged in a same clique with a few other friends and they were very close, according to Jungkook. At the sight of me toppling with laughter, Jungkook started laughing along while trying to get a hold of himself to continue consuming his plate of half-eaten spagatti.

 

I was face-palming in embarrassment for Jimin as I continued laughing non-stop, my breathes became rather rapid as I showed almost no sign of stopping. My action was rather unfeminine, I had to admit, which was very weird for someone that was eating with a stranger for the first time. But I could not help it, Jungkook was someone that I did not expect him to be. 

 

I used to think that Jungkook was the playboy-slash-badboy kind of person, a typical jerk. But hey, I could not help it as well. I meant, a pretty boy surrounded by admirer was bound to be a little arrogant I assumed, since the popular boys in my previous school was pretty much the same. But unexpectedly, Jungkook was not cocky at all. In fact, he was quite gentlemanly and not to mention, very nice.

 

I dug into my share of food as Jungkook share with me snippets of his childhood. It was weird to say this the first couple of times that I interact with him but he just gave out this very calming and alluring feeling that would made everyone feel comfortable with him, just like I did.

 

"I shall let you see my friends tomorrow. They are very nice people, trust me." Jungkook said with a gentle smile before stuffing himself with another spoonful of pasta. My eyes widened at the s

Please log in to read the full chapter