Chapter 2

Lost Love

This chapter is the continuation of the flashbacks. All of the flashbacks from the last chapter was Tiffany thinking back at them.

Tiffany sat there, thinking of the painful memories. Today is exactly one year from the time Taeyeon left her. It was as if all of her energy was out of her. She was a zombie, lost and dead. Her appetite was no longer there, well, her appetite for food anyways. What she desired and craved for was Taeyeon, and her warm, loving hands around her neck.

::knock knock::

"Fany?" Mrs Hwang asked. "Fany-ah are you in there?"

Mrs Hwang opened the lavender door to her only daughter's bedroom. She saw Tiffany, just sitting there dead and alone. She hasn't seen her like this since her grandfather died.

"Fany? Are you alright, honey?"

Tiffany just sat there, quiet, with raccoon eyes, since she's been suffering from insomnia since Taeyeon left her.

"Honey, please say something, or at least eat. Please don't do this to me, don't you know I'm worried? You've gotten so pale and skinny!"

But no matter how hard her mother implored, Tiffany wouldn't even budge or flinch.Mrs Hwang started to burst into tears. After about 15 minutes of hearing her omma sob, Tiffany finally said something.

"I want to go to Japan...... I want to clear my mind"

"But....." Mrs Hwang sighed. " When are you planning to come back? "

Tiffany: " If I come back, I don't know "

Mrs Hwang eyes were filled with terror and shock.

Tiffany: "It's final. I've made up my mind, and nothing or no one can do anything to change my mind."

Mrs Hwang knew it was useless to implore any longer. If Tiffany was still her, well at least a part of her was still in her, she would be very stubborn and persistent.

Mrs Hwang: "Fine, but call me when you get there. It's the least you can do to lessen my worries. Honey, don't wear yourself out. Taeyeon........"

Tiffany: "Don't talk about her!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE HER!I hate her!"

Mrs Hwang: "Mianhae, mianhae."

Mrs Hwang knew that it was time for her to leave her daughter alone. She left, leaving behind her was sorry and pitiful looks for her daughter. She went downstairs and then sat on the couch, waiting.

After about half an hour, Tiffany came down the stairs, hands full of luggage.

Mrs Hwang: "You're leaving now? So soon?"

Tiffany's only response was a door slam.

At Incheon International Airport.........

Tiffany was waiting for her luggages to come through the metal detector. She looked at the schedule, she was to be departing from Seoul Airlines.

"The same airline company Taeyeon came back from when she was 17," she thought. She started to burst into tears. After a while,she noticed that people were staring at her.

Tiffany ( scream )"You've never seen someone cry before?!"

"Sheesh," someone whispered," no wonder why she left her." His companion, however, thought otherwise. "Actually, I feel really sorry for her," his companion said, and after she said it, her mood quickly changed," so if we were in the same situation, you'd leave me too?!" "You know I'd never leave you, I love you too much."

Tiffany winced. Never leave?... That's what Taeyeon said...Her tears smeared the mascara that she had on, and when the intercom announced that her plane was departing in 10 minutes, she could barely walk due to the loss of her appetite.

As Tiffany started towards her plane, she had a weird feeling, as if someone had been watching her. When she turned around, she saw no one, so she figured she was losing her mind, as she had thought this past year. She got onto the plane and left Seoul, left her life, and left her memories behind, or at least she tried....

"I'm sorry Fany, but you'd be better off without me.... In just a matter of time, you'll be all better." Taeyeon was disguised in a cap and hid behind an information board.

_______________________________