Chapter 1

Lost Love

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback #1

Little Taeyeon: Why are you crying?

Little Tiffany looks up. Trying to stifle her tears, she managed to say, "I just moved here, but no one wants to be my friend.

Little Taeyeon frowned. She ran across the summer field in which they were in,went in her house,and ran back to Little Tiffany.

Little Tiffany: What are you hiding behind your back?
::sniff sniff::

Little Taeyeon: I have a rose. My mummy loves flowers! Here.. Little Taeyeon then gave Little Tiffany the flowers. She took them with her soft, gentle little hands.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm..." Little Tiffany said as she sniffed the sweet smell of the roses. Her eyes turn into crescent moon while her heart was filled with glee. Little Taeyeon watched as the lovely little girl was amusing herself.

Little Taeyeon: From now on, I'll be your friend. Dae?

Little Tiffany: Dae!..

End of Flashback #1.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback #2

In the same summer field.......

::Sniff sniff::

Teen Taeyeon (13):What's wrong Fany?

Teen Tiffany (11), looked up at her friend with painful and sorrowful eyes. "You're....leaving me? Is it true that you're moving away from Seoul?"

Hearing this, Teen Taeyeon sighed with pain and relief. She was relieved that Tiffany was crying for her moving away, but her heart ached just seeing her cry. They've just been going out this school year. She knew Tiffany since she was in Kindergarten. She could still remember that day.

Teen Taeyeon: Dae, I'm going to the States. Omma and Appa wants me to "further my eduacation". But I'll only be there for 4 years.

Teen Tiffany: Bwoh?! Four years?! But what'll I do with you gone?

Teen Taeyeon: You're not a little girl anymore,you can make new friends. Wait for me.

With that being said, she again, like 6 years ago,ran across the sweet summer field. She came back within five minutes.

Teen Taeyeon: Here.

Teen Taeyeon handed her the flowers.

"What are these?" Teen Tiffany asked with curiosity. She's never seen these type of flowers before.

Teen Taeyeon: Forget-me not.

Teen Tiffany: Bwoh?

Teen Taeyeon: They're called forget-me-not. Keep them. It'll be a token of our friendship. They're here to remind you of me. Like its name, you better forget-me-not.

Teen Tiffany: Of course I won't! I'll keep these always.

As she said those words, a teardrop found its way down her rosy cheeks and onto the indigo-like flower.

"Taengoo!!!!!!!" her mom called. "It's time to go, we don't want to be late for the flight."

Teen Taeyeon: Sorry Fany, but it's time I have to go.

Teen Tiffany: I'll walk you to your house.

Teen Taeyeon: Dae.

At the front yard of Teen Taeyeon' house..............

Teen Taeyeon: Well, I gotta go..... Annyeong...

Just as she was about to step onto the van, she heard Teen Tiffany's voice.

"Wait!!" she screamed through her sobs. "You gave me a parting gift, now it's my turn."With that, she walked up to Teen Taeyeon and gave her a peck of kiss on her cheek. She gave her a long, warm hug afterwards.

Teen Tiffany watched as the doors slammed louldly on the white van. She just stood there watching as her yellow summer dress flowed with the wind. The van drove off,leaving dust flying behind. She then noticed Taeyeon, with a sign. She read it, and sobbed even more.

On the sign......"I'll come back for you! Saranghaeyo!....."

End of flashback #2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback #3

"Omma! Wake up and go get dressed! Taeyeon is coming back today! Hurry! WAKE UP!" Tiffany shook her mom vigoriously.

"Fine! I'm up!" Mrs Hwang said.

"Well, go get dressed!"

Mrs Hwang went to the bathroom, leaving sounds of mutter behind. Tiffany smiled and opened the box in her hand. It was a box full of letters, Taeyeon's letters. Also, there was one more thing... Forget-me-not.

At Incheon International Airport...........

"Where is her?! She's scheduled to be here at 1:15. It's 1:17!"

Tiffany POV
She turned around,only to see Taeyeon's angelic face. She had a smirk on her face dorky face! She can see her adorable dimples, just like before.

Taeyeon POV
Taeyeon got out of the plane. The first person she saw was her Fany. She chuckled when she heard Tiffany's conversation with her omma. It was her Tiffany alright, always so punctual. Her hair was as black and smooth as ever. Her body? Perfect!

"Ahhhhhhhh Taetae!" Tiffany shrieked. She jumped onto Taeyeon.

"So you miss me that much? I was only two minutes late."

Tiffany blushed. "Is that a blush I see?" "Shut up!" Tiffany said, "I told you I'd come back for you.." She smiled, then she hugged her as if her life depended on it and kissed her soft,tender lips. Their relationship was then restarted.........

End of flashback #3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback #4

::Ring ring::

Tiffany: Yoboseyo?

Taeyeon: Mushroom..

Tiffany: Hmm?

Taeyeon: You know what's today?

Tiffany: Dae! It's our 9th year anniversary!

Taeyeon: Araso. Get ready for tonight. I have it all planned out. First, go to the hair and nail salon. Then go to the spa. After,you'll go to a massage. When you're finished, someone will deliver you a dress. Accept it and wear it on. Oh yeah! No make-up! You're already as beautiful as it is, don't try to kill me mushroom. I'll meet you at the "T&T Restaurant" at 7:00 P.M. I want this night to be perfect. Okay? Saranghae Mushroom..

Tiffany laughed. "Saranghae Taetae."

At T&T Restaurant.....

Tiffany: Aigoo! I'm so ful!

Taeyeon: Me too! But I hope you're ready for this.

Tiffany: Ready for what? I'm full Taetae. Don't try to get me fat!

Taeyeon got on her knees."Fany-ah, I'll love you forever. Even if your weight is more than me, or even if you have10 kids and 27 bald dogs. So what do you say? Make me the happiest person on Earth?

Tiffany let out a chuckle. "Dae Taetae.. Saranghae"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback #5

The church's yard was nearly full. That day was so crowded, but what do you expect when the two most powerful people in the Hwang Inc (besides her Mr Hwang) gets married? The guests were gathering, and it took nearly five tables to hold their presents.

"Are you ready Fany" Mrs Hwang was excited. She trusted Tiffany in Taeyeon hands.

Tiffany: "Omma, not yet. I want everything to be perfect today."

Tiffany sat at her vanity table. She had all sorts of make-up there: Concealer, lipstick, blusher, mascara, lip gloss, etc.... Though she had various kinds of make-up, the way she did it was very light. She looked like the typical summer bride. She had on the simplest, yet most beautiful dress you can imagine. She had a tube-topped dress, it was a peach cream-like color. She didn't want this wedding to be completely traditional. Little forget-me-not flowers were sewn at the bottom of her line. Her silky black hair was curled, with a few forget-me-nots pinned to her hair also. How could she not have those flowers with her on this day? It was a milestone in her life that could never be erased. " Dae. I'm ready. "

"Taeyeon, are you done? Everyone's waiting for you. Taeyeon? Taeyeon?"..........

Mrs Hwang: Fany, don't freak out. But, we can't find Taeyeon. I'm afraid she left and we have to cancel or postpone the wedding. She did leave a letter though. Here, I'll be outside if you need me..

In the dressing room, she can hear her mom apologize to the guests.. She hurriedly opened the letter and read:

Dear Fany,
I love you with all my heart, that's why I'm doing this. I'm really sorry for leaving like this, especially on this day. I've been contemplating on should I have done this or not, and I guess you know my decision. I really think that you deserve better. I don't dare wish or hope for forgiveness, I just want you to be happy. And happy means not being with me. I love you, but I need some time alone.

Love,
Taetae

Tiffany stood in shock. From then on, she never saw Taeyeon again, well, not for years anyway.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~