Chapter 3

Lost Love

------- Meanwhile Taeyeon is -------

Taeyeon was like an owl, she rarely comes out in the day and would always be out at night. She has no job, but that was okay, since she withdrawed enough money from her bank to last her a good two years.

Ever since the day she left, both Tiffany and Taeyeon was acting like a bum. All she did was buy and drink alcohol all day, watching the news as she amuses herself with their guesses of her disappearance. She would laugh it off, until she sees a clip of paparazzis following Tiffany.

Taeyeon [ ..... She's crying... ]

"I have no comments! Get the heck away from me!" Tiffany said hysterically as Taeyeon watched the news.

Reporters: " Is there another woman involved in this dilema? Rumors say that you knew it was coming, and you were begging at her feet, offering money just to stay! But I personally believe another woman/man is involved! Please, give us some information! "

When Taeyeon saw this clip, she was mad. "Why can't they leave her alone!" "Darn! She started to drink more..

"Where is Kim Taeyeon? This question remains unanswered. But until then, this is Sunny Lee with the Seoul news."

Taeyeon (muttered deliriously):"Pssssshh, I'm in Tokyo now s and yeah, I left for another woman, her name is Kim Miyoung! No, not Hwang Miyoung, Kim Miyoung!" she laughed maniacally. "Hehe, Kim Miyoung..... Her maniac laugh turned into a cry, and then into a sob.

After a while, she fell asleep on the chair, leaving mutters of Tiffany's name. She dreamt of Tiffany every night....