Chapter 14

Lost Love

Tiffany was barely awake when she heard tons of voices. It was suddenly shut down by one voice, it was unfamiliar. Tiffany's eyes were barely open when she felt someone come by her. After a while, she was wide awake.

???: "Let her have some space to breathe."

She opened up her eyes and saw a man, about 5"4. He was wearing a knee length overshirt. It was white. In his pocket, you can see some medical gadgets and such. He had a mini flashlight in his hand, and he was approaching her.

Tiffany sat up, looking at her surroundings, confused. She pondered for awhile what happened. Then she remembered, she was at the T&T with Donghae. Then, she saw something on the floor. She read it, and the headlines terrified her.

Doctor: "Ms Hwang, do you feel better?"

Tiffany was really tired, and she felt like all of her energy was drained out. Despite her weakness,she managed to mumble yes..

Doctor: "Well Ms Hwang, that's a good thing. Unfortunately,I have to tell you that you just went through a stress attack. You really do need to get some rest. I understand that you may still be feeling a bit tired. I could tell by your lack of energy. I'll prescribe some medicine, and then, when you've gotten your rest, come to my office and get a check-up." with that, the doctor got up to leave, but stopped when Tiffany called for him

Tiffany ( with confusion and curiousity ): "Where am I? I know this couldn't be a hospital, it looks more like a house."

Doctor ( smile ): "Well, Ms Hwang, that's because it isn't the hospital. Also, in fact, this is a house. This is Mr Lee's house. He was afraid that the reporters would come to bother you, so he requested that I personally come and treat you."

Tiffany: "Where is he?"

Doctor: "Well, he told me that you might be hungry when you wake up, so he went to the store and got you some food. Actually, he's been gone for about 40 minutes now. I wonder where he is?"

Just as the doctor finished making his statement about Donghae, he came rushing into the door.

Donghae: "How is she?"

Doctor: "Well, for now, she seems to be okay, but I'm not sure. She has to get more rest, and whenever she's ready, please bring her to get a check-up. I prescribed some medicine for her," he said as he tore off a few small sheets of paper and gave it to Donghae," they include sleping pills. Use doses only as instructed. I wouldn't want her to over dose.." the doctor chuckled.

Donghae escorted the doctor to the door as he once again thanked him.

Tiffany: "Gomawo Donghae."

Donghae: "It's okay, you should take some rest now."

Tiffany ( low tone ): "Did you do that to her----the bruise,I mean."

Donghae stopped from his tracks: "She deserved it, but she didn't deserve you...."

There was a silence again. Donghae decided to leave.

Tiffany: "Thank you, I owe you one."

He turned back and smiled

Donghae: "You're welcome."

Tiffany yawned. She then slid down lower into the bed and finally went to sleep. Donghae, on the other hand, stayed up all night, thinking about how hurt Tiffany must have felt. He was thinking of a way to make her happy, to stop her sorrows. Then, when he finally did think of something, he went to sleep.