Chapter 15

Lost Love

::Recap::

Tiffany: "Thank you, I owe you one."

He turned back and smiled

Donghae: "You're welcome."

Tiffany yawned. She then slid down lower into the bed and finally went to sleep. Donghae, on the other hand, stayed up all night, thinking about how hurt Tiffany must have felt. He was thinking of a way to make her happy, to stop her sorrows. Then, when he finally did think of something, he went to sleep.
_________________________

Taeyeon was in her office when she heard a knock on the door.

Taeyeon: "Come in."

It was her secretary, she came in to deliver her the daily newspaper and magazines. She doesn't know it, but she's had the hots for her since a long time now, but she was too busy thinking about her own problems to even notice anything. She gave the stack of paper to her, with her not even looking up at her---not one gesture or acknowledgment of contact. She stood there for awhile, waiting for some kind of answer. Taeyeon finally looked up, leaving her secretary smiling.

Taeyeon: "Is there anything else?"

Secretary: "Aniyo"

Taeyeon: "Well, why don't you get out of my office and do your work?"

Her smile turned into a frown, then she saw teardrops fill her eyes. Before she got to say anything, she ran out, leaving her confused. Though Taeyeon sounded real harsh, she had no idea what just happened. Just as she was deep in her thoughts, she heard another knock on her glass door.

Taeyeon ( annoyed ): "Come in."

She heard the door open, but didn't look up to see who it was. She just continued to work on her paperwork.

Her concentration broke when she heard Kangin's voice.

Kangin: "You were a bit harsh on your secretary, don't you think?"

Kangin's words confused her.

Taeyeon: "Wae? What did I do?"

Hearing this, Kangin felt that it was futile to go any farther on this subject.

Kangin: "Never mind that. Did you read this?" Kangin said as he threw a magazine on her desk.

Taeyeon picked it up and read. Inside were pictures of Tiffany and her in the T&T Restaurant. There were pictures of her throwing water at him, and pictured of Donghae throwing the unexpected punch at her. There were also a picture of her on the floor. There were articles of her and Tiffany. She turned through the pages quickly. Then, there were pictures of her and Tiffany when they were still together. There were articles like : "Has She Come Back?","Taeyeon Gets Punched By Long Time Friend Over Tiffany", "Taeyeon Works For Tiffany's Rival Company For Revenge",and "Taeyeon Cheated on Poor Tiffany!". Taeyeon was shocked.

Taeyeon [ "How did news spread so quickly" ] She just sighed and pretended like she didn't see anything.

Kangin: "Why don't you just tell her the truth Taeyeon?"

Once again, she ignored everything, leaving Kangin frustrated and annoyed. He was just about to tell her something when he heard arguing downstairs. Taeyeon later heard it too. The both of them decided to go check it out.

They walked downstairs, only to see the one and only Donghae.

???: "Please sir, Ms Taeyeon is busy, and you don't have an appointment." the female worker was trying her best to prevent Donghae from coming.

Donghae: "I don't need an appointment to see that !"

Taeyeon: "Let him to my office"

The worker and Donghae looked up surprised.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IN Taeyeon's office.......

Taeyeon ( smirk ): "What do you need, Donghae? Don't you think you hitting me is enough? It even made it onto today's headlines.".

Donghae: "Actually, I don't think it's enough."

There was a silence.

Donghae: "Tiffany had a blackout last night."

Taeyeon was about to ask what happened, but didn't want to blow her cover.

Taeyeon: "Ha! And you're telling me this because.....?"

Donghae jumped up, wanting to hit Taeyeon again for saying that, but calmed down when he remembered what he was there for.

Donghae: "Remembered what I told you the other night? I want you to leave Seoul".

Taeyeon: "For what?"

Donghae: "For Tiffany's sake. Do you know why she had a blackout?"

Taeyeon: "Aniyo, why is it any of my concern?"

Donghae was trying so hard to stifle his anger, and he succeeded.

Donghae ( threw the magazine from last night ): "She had a blackout after seeing this!"

Taeyeon read it. She frowned. "Poor Fany," she thought, "sooner or later, when I die, you'll find out why this is my best option."

Donghae: "So will you leave or not? It'll only be for half a year, by then, I'll persuade Tiffany to take a rest. All of her business will be taken care of, and then she may retire. Never returning to the gruesome world you put her in again."

Taeyeon: "What's my benefit?"

Donghae narrowed his eyes, looking at Taeyeon in disgust.

Donghae: "I'll pay everything for you. I'll pay your bills and such, I just want Tiffany to be happy."

Taeyeon wasn't a gold-digger. But she had to make herself seem like it, in order for it to go with the story.

Taeyeon ( laugh ): "Sure, free vacation for me."

Donghae was disappointed in Taeyeon for a minute, but then realized that his mission was now complete---Tiffany's sorrows will be gone in a matter of half a year.

Taeyeon: "You seem to love her, Donghae. Do you? I always had suspicions in high school, but they were never confirmed. Of course now, they are definitely."

Donghae glared at her.

Donghae: "Why is it any of your business of my love life? Have your suspicions, I don't care. You were a waste of Tiffany's time. And to think she loved someone not her worth of time or value! She even dream's about you ! She repeats your name over and over!"

Donghae: " I hope I won't have to see you again! "

Taeyeon sighed as she massaged her temples. She laid back and felt a sharp pain in her chest. Her cancer was getting worst, with all her stress building up. She looked vigoriously through her drawer for her medicine. She took out 3 pills and drank it.

She sighed in relief after it soothed her chest.......