Chapter 17

Lost Love

::Recap::

Tiffany stood there with horror in her eyes,not believing what she just saw. Tiffany was really weak after seeing this, she put the stack of papers back in the envelop and hid under the bed. Just as Donghae came back into the house, Tiffany couldn't take it anymore and had another blackout.

Donghae just finished going to the store to get Tiffany breakfast, he unlocked the door and came in. Only to see Tiffany,once again, blacking out.

Donghae ran to his beloved: "Fany! Fany!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiffany ( nightmare ): " Tae! Where are you?!"
Tiffany woke up with beads of cold sweat on her forehead. She looked at her surroundings, there were people looking at her. They were all dressed in white. She was a little confused.

Doctor: "You're at the Seoul hospital Ms Hwang."

Tifany: " Taeyeon! She has lung cancer! I need to get her! Why didn't she tell me?!"

Tiffany ran out of the hospital hysterically, nurses and doctors tried to catch her, but they failed.

Donghae walks into Tiffany's room ( in the hospital ). He goes to bed 15, only to find no one there. He sees a doctor nearby.

Donghae: " Excuse me, but where is the patient from bed 15? "

Doctor: "She ran out of the hospital hysterically when she woke up. We tried to catch her, but we failed. I'm sorry, but she did mention someone by the name of Taeyeon."

As hearing that, Donghae ran off.

Tiffany.............

Tiffany ran by foot to the IN Inc. She went into the company, desperately trying to find Taeyeon.

Kangin: "Taeyeon isn't here, she just left. You can catch up with her if you go now." Kangin said as he walked down his company's stair..

Everyone in the company looked at him, surprised. So did Tiffany, but she wanted to catch up to Taeyeon. The IN's Inc. workers all knew Kangin's feelings for Taeyeon. Taeyeon was the only dork that didn't knew.

Kangin dad walk into his office: " I thought you loved her Kangin? "

Kangin ( smiles ): "I do, that's why I'm doing this."

Tiffany ran and ran. Finally, she saw Taeyeon. She ran to Taeyeon and grabbed her shoulder.

Tiffany: " Why didn't you tell me you have lung cancer, Tae?!"

Taeyeon looked back, shocked and very surprised.

Tiffany ( sobbing ): " Wae?! I would've gone through this with you. Four years now! It's been four years! "

Taeyeon kept quiet through everything.

Tiffany: "Answer me Kim Taeyeon!"

Taeyeon walked off. Tiffany ran after her. People looked at Tiffany like she was crazy. She was still wearing the white clothes from the hospital, so some thought that she was an escaped, mental woman.

Taeyeon: " How was I suppose to tell you Fany? How? It was almost our wedding, and I had lung cancer! How can I tell the woman I love that I'm going to leave her forever? "

Tiffany was shocked. She kept backing up for every word that Taeyeon said.

Taeyeon: " Forget about me Fany! Donghae loves you also. He'll take care of you. I'm useless! You don't want to be with a useless person who can't take care of their own wife! "

Tiffany: "No, this can't be happening." ( she was trying to comprehend everything. She stepped back further and further. As she was deep in her thoughts, two little kids ran, pushing her to the street. )

::honk honk::

Tiffany just stared at the moving light towards her. Taeyeon ran to the street and tried to push her out of the way, but it was too late. Tiffany laid bleeding on the gray cement, painting the hard floor with her innocent blood. Taeyeon was partially hit by the truck and knocked to the side. When she fell, she bumped into the fire hydrant.

Taeyeon: "Fany....." were the word Taeyeon said before she fainted.

Right when Taeyeon fainted, Donghae came onto the scene. He ran to Tiffany, holding her in his arms. "Fany! Wake up," Donghae looked at the crowd that watched the tragic play-like scene.

Donghae: "Call the ambulance somebody! Call the ambulance!"

Ten minutes later, an ambulance came. Donghae was in the back of the ambulance with Tiffany and Taeyeon.

Donghae: "You'll be alright Fany. You'll be alright...."

Donghae glared over to Taeyeon' bed: "It's all your fault Taeyeon. If you have treated her right, she wouldn't be in here right now!"

People just watched the ambulance go.