Chapter 19

Lost Love

::Recap::

Doctor: "Her heartbeat is going very slow, so there is not enough blood going to her heart. This may cause heart failure. Now,as of right now, we do not have her blood type in storage. If you want to volunteer, you may donate your blood. However, we may need to take some tests to see if you pass. Follow me."

The doctor took Donghae to a room where he took some tests.

Donghae: "I'll do anything to save her life.... " Donghae whispered under his breath while the nurse drew a few drops of blood to test his blood type.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taeyeon felt a sharp pain in her stomach, her symptoms are acting up again. She tried to get up, but that was a bad idea. She laid back down groaning. She looked around, then finally realized that she was in the hospital. Sudden flashbacks of the accident went through her head like a movie commercial. She took a few deep breaths and then got up. She stumbled out of her bed, holding onto the rails of the hospital as she walked out of his room.

Just as she was out, she saw Donghae walking out of a room. Donghae looked up as he just finished donating blood.

Donghae ran up to Taeyeon and slap her.

Donghae: "What did you do to her? I told you to leave, why didn't you?!"

Taeyeon looked up at Donghae while she stumbled up off of the ground. She took her thumb and wiped the blood at the corner of her lips. She ignored Gallen.

Taeyeon suddenly saw a doctor and ran up to him. Taeyeon pulled him to a side and spoke softly so that Donghae could not hear her sympathy for Tiffany.

Taeyeon: "How is she doing? Is her life in danger?"

Doctor: "Well, Ms Kim. Ms Hwang is in a very critical time right now. She lost alot of blood, but fortunately Mr Lee just donated his blood to her. So as of right now, she is stable. But she will need plenty of rest."

Taeyeon: "How long do you think until she wakes up?"

Doctor: "I don't know. Maybe a week,few days, whenever she's ready."

Taeyeon looked down, frustrated. She whispered under her breath

Taeyeon: " It was all because of me. I'm responsible for her situation right now! I need to leave, if not, Tiffany's condition will be worse!"

She looked at the doctor crazily

Taeyeon: "I want to check out!"

Doctor: "You're not in the condition to check out. You just----"

Taeyeon: "I want to check out, and no one can stop me!"

The doctor stood there, confused of what he should do.

Doctor ( sighed ): "Come with me to fill out the paperworks."

Taeyeon followed him. While Donghae just stood by Tiffany's door.

Finally, he saw the doctor and nurses bring a bed out. On the bed was Tiffany. Donghae rushed to the bed and held onto Tiffany's hand.

Donghae: "How is she?"

Doctor: "She's fine. But you need to let her rest, today was a long day for her."

With that being said, Donghae just stood where he was and Tiffany's hand slipped out of his. The doctor and nurses carried her to the room on the left. There were no other patients by her, that's what Donghae requested. He didn't want Tiffany to get interrupted. After they placed Tiffany down, the doctor and nurses left. Donghae stood behind the glass window and looked at Tiffany. He felt hot teardrops fall onto his cheeks. He looked at Tiffany's face and felt hurt inside. Strings were attached to her everywhere, as she laid there on the bed.

:: beep beep beep beep::

Donghae heard it going faster and faster. He looked up at Tiffany, she was moving. He ran as fast as he could to get some doctors.

~~~~~~~~~~

They rushed back to Tiffany's room rapidly. She suddenly woke up.

Tiffany: "Where's Tae? Where's Taeyeon?"

Donghae was hurt when her first name she called out after the accident was Taeyeon. But, however, he wasn't surprised.

Donghae: "Taeyeon isn't here. SHe left."

Hearing this, Tiffany went frantic.

Tiffany: "She left?! How could she? I need to get her back!"

Tiffany started to move out of the bed, but was pinned down by Donghae and the doctor.

Donghae: "You just got in an accident, we can't let you go like this!"

Tifany: "I don't care! Let me go! I need to find Tae!!"

Suddenly, the doctor took a needle out and shot Tiffany in her arm. She fell asleep.

Donghae sighed.

Doctor: "Mr Lee, I think you should go home and get some rest. If there are any more news about Ms Hwang, I'll inform you."

Donghae ( sigh ): "Sure. Make sure you rememeber."

Doctor: "Absolutely."

With that, Donghae left to his house.

Meanwhile at Donghae's house...............

Donghae unlocked the door to his beautiful condo. He walked upstairs to where Tiffany slept. Her bed was still unmade. He decided to fix it for her, in case she wakes up and will want to sleep there. He fixed her bed neatly.

Just as he was about to walk out of the room, he noticed something yellow sticking out at the bottom of her bed cushion. He came close to it and took it out.

Donghae [ "It seems important, maybe it's just her paperwork for the company." ]

He put it down and started to walk off, until he stopped and turned back.

Donghae [ "But if it's for the company,why would she hide it?" ]

Donghae decided to open and see what the mysterious envelop contained.

What he saw shocked him.

Donghae ( confuse )  [ "Is this real? Have I really misunderstood?" ]