Chapter 18

Lost Love

::Recap::

Right when Taeyeon fainted, Donghae came onto the scene. He ran to Tiffany, holding her in his arms. "Fany! Wake up," Donghae looked at the crowd that watched the tragic play-like scene.

Donghae: "Call the ambulance somebody! Call the ambulance!"

Ten minutes later, an ambulance came.

Donghae was in the back of the ambulance with Tiffany and Taeyeon.

Donghae: "You'll be alright Fany. You'll be alright...."

He then glared over to Taeyeon' bed

Donghae: "It's all your fault Taeyeon. If you's have treated her right, she wouldn't be in here right now!"

People just watched the ambulance go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae stood in front of the emergency operation door, walking nervously back and forth. He then looked at the door next to Tiffany, the light went off, and the doctors and nurses came out.

Doctor: "Who came with Ms Kim Taeyeon here?"

Donghae: "I did."

Doctor: "Well, fortunately, Ms Kim did not suffer any serious damages. We were able to hold his blood, preventing her from blood loss. She will be in bed 70 resting. She should wake up soon.".

Donghae just stayed quiet. It was not Taeyeon who he was worried about, it was Tiffany. He looked up at the operation rom, the light was still on. He was getting tired, of waiting.

5 hours later...........

Doctor: "Who came to the hospital with Ms Tiffany Hwang?"

Donghae suddenly woke up.

Donghae: "I did."

Doctor: "Well, Ms Hwang was hit very hard by the car. Her damages are worse than usual due to her previous stress attacks. Now, she is in a very critical time right now. We were able to hold her blood,however, she bled alot before we got to her. Her heartbeat is going very slow, so there is not enough blood going to her heart. This may cause heart failure. Now,as of right now, we do not have her blood type in storage. If you want to volunteer, you may donate your blood. However, we may need to take some tests to see if you pass. Follow me."

The doctor took Donghae to a room where he took some tests.

Donghae: "I'll do anything to save her life.... " Donghae whispered under his breath while the nurse drew a few drops of blood to test his blood type.