Chapter 16

Lost Love

::Recap::

Donghae: "Why is it any of your business of my love life? Have your suspicions, I don't care. You were a waste of Tiffany's time. And to think she loved someone not her worth of time or value! She even dream's about you ! She repeats your name over and over!"

Donghae: " I hope I won't have to see you again! "

Taeyeon sighed as she massaged her temples. She laid back and felt a sharp pain in her chest. Her cancer was getting worst, with all her stress building up. She looked vigoriously through her drawer for her medicine. She took out 3 pills and drank it.

She sighed in relief after it soothed her chest.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kangin watched Taeyeon as she desperately grabbed her medicine.
He felt sorry for her. He loved her so much, but she never knew his feelings. He wanted to be with her, but he knew that she was devoted to Tiffany. But love cannot be selfish, and his heart aches seeing Taeyeon like this.

Kangin: " I'll help you Taeyeon. Tiffany will know everything...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiffany woke up, only to find no one. She got up and looked around,still, she saw no one.

Tiffany: "Donghae?" [ She wondered if he was home as she seeked help on the chair to walk. She then went into the kitchen and got a glass of orange juice. ]

::knock knock::

Tiffany: "Who is it?"

Silence.

Tiffany: "Who is it?"

Silence.

Knowing that it was futile, Tiffany then went to the door and opened it. No one was there. She looked around and found no one. She walks out the door, only to find that she was stepping on a golden-orange envelop. It seemed to be full of papers. She picked it up and wondered what it was.

As she opened it, she kept a confused face. She saw medical papers.

Tiffany [ "Why would someone send me their medical papers?" ]

She looked at whose papers were those for....the one and only Kim Taeyeon..

As Tiffany looked through the papers, she gets more curious and nervous. In the medical reports, it shows that Taeyeon been going for alot of check-ups lately. Then she stumbled across one that will change her life, her thoughts, and her feelings, well, at least she'll probably show her true feelings.

_________________________________________________
l Medical Reports l
l l
l Patient Name: Kim Taeyeon l
l Birthday: March 9th, 1989 l
l Date of Check-ups:4.3.99, 4.10.99, 4.22.99, l
l 4.29.99. l
l Doctor: Ms Choi l
l l
l l
l Occupation: Hwang Incorporated
l l
l l
l Patient' claim: Stomach's been hurting, like there's a sharp pain in there. l
l l
l l
l Status: Almost married l
l Alchohol: Yes l
l l
l l
l l
l From doctor's observations, we have led to l
l l
l Miss Kim: rapid weight loss, abdominal pain, abdominal fullness, ascites, and jaundice,which is yellowish discoloration of the whites of the eyes, skin, and mucous membranes caused by deposition of bile salts in these tissues. It occurs as a symptom of various diseases,such as hepatitis, that affect the processing of bile. Also called icterus.
|
l Tests ran for Miss Kim for: Lung cancer disease..
l  Tests ran: 2 ( for accuracy ) l
l l
l l
l Results: Miss Kim tested positive for lung cancer l
l l
l l
l________________________________________________l
 

Tiffany stood there with horror in her eyes,not believing what she just saw. Tiffany was really weak after seeing this, she put the stack of papers back in the envelop and hid under the bed. Just as Donghae came back into the house, Tiffany couldn't take it anymore and had another blackout.

Donghae just finished going to the store to get Tiffany breakfast, he unlocked the door and came in. Only to see Tiffany,once again, blacking out.

Donghae ran to his beloved: "Fany! Fany!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~