Chapter 7

Lost Love

Taeyeon came back to the "IN" Inc. with her shirt stained with red wine.

"Ms Kwon! You're back from the meeting....Err...I guess I should call Mr Kangin down." the secretary said.

"Yeah, I guess you should" Taeyeon said with annoyance in her voice.

::Beeeeeeep::

Secretary: "Mr Kangin? Ms Kwon is back...I'm afraid it didn't work out that well."

Kangin: "Tell her to come up here."

Secretary: "Sure."

Secretary: "Ms Kwon, Mr Kangin wants you to go up there."

Taeyeon: "Fine."

Kangin: "So she's that unreasonable?"

Taeyeon: "Why didn't you tell me that I was meeting the owner to the Hwang Inc?!"

Kangin: "I didn't think that'd matter. Did you try to flirt with her? ( sarcastically ) I hear she's pretty."

Taeyeon: "Ugh!!!!!"

Kangin: "What's the matter? What happened?"

Taeyeon: "I WAS ENGAGED TO HER! THEN I LEFT ON OUR WEDDING DAY, I NEVER THOUGHT THAT I'D SEE HER AGAIN. BUT HERE I AM, FOUR YEARS LATER!"

Kangin: "Wait...Bwoh? You were engaged to her? Why'd you leave? I'm confused...."

Taeyeon: "I was engaged to her. She was to be Mrs. Tiffany Hwang Kim."

Kangin: "Bwoh? I thought your name was Kwon Taeyeon. Why would her last name be Kim?"

Taeyeon: " Kwon is my fake last name. I didn't want anyone to know my real name when I applied to work here, especially tabloids."

Kangin: "Wow! This is like....a story. It's all too much to take in one time. So why'd you leave her? I mean...did you love her?"

Kangin didn't neccesarily ask just because he was nosy, he asked her from the bottom of his heart. Of all the three years that she's been working at his company, he loved every single day that she's been there.

Taeyeon retorted: "OF COURSE I LOVED HER! WHAT KIND OF PERSON DO YOU THINK I AM?!"

Kangin was stunned and shocked: " I'm sorry...I didn't mean to-------"

Taeyeon ( sign ): "Aniyo, Mianhae. I guess I'm just not use to letting out my past."
 

Taeyeon telling Kangin her reason why she left Tiffany
  

1 Hour later........

Kangin: "So that's why you left her?"

________________________

NEXT chapter, WHY Taeyeon LEFT Tiffany (SECRET REVEALED) =P