Chapter 6

Lost Love

Tiffany came into the company and into her office loudly and with fury. When she was waiting for the elevator to come, she kicked it as hard as she can. She was just so pissed off. When she came into her office, she slammed the door behind her.

Tiffany just slammed the door. She ran and sat on her black, leather chair. Out of her right drawer, she took out a picture...a picture of her and Taeyeon when they went on vacation. She took her pilot black pen and started to stab the picture vigoriously.

"I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU!! AHHHHHHHHH!!" Tiffany stabbed the picture with all her strength, pain and anger. She stabbed it so hard that when she lifted the picture up, there was almost a hole in her desk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
::Flashback::

Taeyeon: "Tiffany?"

Tiffany: "Dae, I'm the owner of the Hwang Inc. You can------- Taeyeon?"

They just stared at each other for a while. Tiffany looked at her, first with love and pitiful eyes, then with pain and anger.

Tiffany: "What the hell are you doing here?!"

Taeyeon: " I'm the "IN" Inc rep....."

Tiffany couldn't believe what she just said. First she left her on their wedding day, four years later she works for her rival's company? She was confused, things were happening too fast. Taeyeon,on the other hand, was cruel and heartless.

Taeyeon: "The "IN" Inc wants to make a contract with your company. I have the-------"

Tiffany: "Why'd you leave?"

Taeyeon: "Excuse me?"

Tiffany: "You know darn well what I said! WHY DID YOU LEAVE?! I'VE BEEN IN PAIN FOR FOUR YEARS,NOT KNOWING WHY MY LOVER LEFT THE DAY OF OUR WEDDING FOR FOUR YEARS! I HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW THE REASON BEHIND ALL THIS!"

Taeyeon was hurt, just seeing her in pain and crying like this. She was usually strong,well at least on the outside. She would never show PDA. (public show of affections). Taeyeon grew bitter again, remembering why she left. But she couldn't tell Tiffany. Her only choice was to give Tiffany the cruelest lie she can.

Taeyeon: "It's simple. I didn't love you. At first it was for the money, but the thought of seeing you everyday was sickening. Anyways, I have a boyfriend, which I work for right now. Kim Kangin, he's handsome and his company beats yours."

Tiffany: "You're lying! You're lying!!"

Taeyeon: "Whatever, so are you gonna sign the contract?"

Tiffany: "You bastard! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!"

After that, Tiffany got up to leave, but before she left, she threw a glass of red wine on Taeyeon.

Taeyeon: "Damn, red liquid doesn't come off."

Taeyeon was satisfied with herself. She knew that she was cruel and heartless. She didn't want to be, but it was the only way. Tiffany seemed like she was pretty mad, I hope she hated me....

Everyone in the restaurant was looking at her, even reporters were taking pictures. "Oh ," Taeyeon whispered to herself," What are you all looking at? Go back to your meals!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~