Chapter 21

Lost Love

::Recap::

Taeyeon: " Let's get married "

Tiffany was shocked, but she didn't want to waste anymore time.

Taeyeon got on her knees and proposed.

Taeyeon: " Fany-ah, I have waited so many years just for this day to come and able to ask you this question again. Would you accept this cute, dorky, y, TALL, sweet, pretty little girl infront of you as your partner for the rest of your life? And be her one and only mushroom wife? "

Tiffany ( laugh ): Cute, dorky, TALL, y, sweet, pretty little girl? Where? Why I can't see her? There's only one person that fits some of the points... Cause I can only see a dorky, SHORT, little girl, I wonder where is the cute, y, sweet, pretty parts...

Taeyeon: " YAH! Fany-ah~~~ "

Tiffany: " Araso araso.................."

Taeyeon: " Sooooooooo? "

Tiffany: " YES KIM TAEYEON! I love you no matter what... I'm more than willing to be your one and only mushroom and life partner "

Now, the whole hospital building was crazy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taeyeon and Tiffany's wedding was " THE " wedding of the year. Everyone was invited, and of course, everyone came. Their wedding was bigger than the last one. The day was breezy, and this time, not even five tables can hold their gifts! Tiffany wore the same wedding gown as she did 5 years ago. So did Taeyeon.They were the cutest couple ever.

Their wedding, however, this time was held outside. People were dressed in their Sunday best. This was a wedding that they did not want to miss.

??? ( screamed ): " They're here! "

Pastor/Father: "Everyone please sit down. The time has come."

Taeyeon stood by the pastor. Her " best man " was Sooyoung. She wished that Donghae could've been there, but he disappeared after the day Taeyeon proposed to Tiffany.

Tiffany was walked down by her father. Taeyeon stood there, her face was filled with happiness. There was a little girl, about the age of 5 as the flower girl. She had a companion with her, she was a cute little girl too. Somehow, they resembled Taeyeon and Tiffany when they were small. One of the little girl had cute little dimples, and the other little girl was sweet and kind. She had the innocent look just like Tiffany.

Tiffany was finally finished walking up the aisle. She faced her to-be-partner and looked deep into her eyes. Inside, she saw the most cute and sweet girl she ever met. Taeyeon stared deep into Tiffany's eyes. Inside, she saw the prettiest, have the best eye-smile and most hard-working woman she's ever met..

Pastor: " Are you two lovebirds ready? "

Taeyeon and Tiffany chuckled: " Dae." they said in unison.

Pastor:

Love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous.
Love is never boastful, nor concieted.
It is never rude or selfish, it does not take offense, it is not resentful.
Love takes no pleasure in other peoples sins, but delights in the truth
It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and endure whatever comes.

Pastor: " Do you, Tiffany Hwang Miyoung, take Kim Taeyeon to be your lawfully wedded partner, in sickness and in health, until death do you part? "

Tiffany ( cries ) " I do! "

Pastor: " Do you, Kim Taeyeon, take Tiffany Hwang Miyoung to be your lawfully wedded partner, in sickness and in health, until death do you part? "

Taeyeon ( cries ): " I do! "

Actually, by now, everyone was crying. The two of them has been in so many tragedies, so many obstacles, and now, they're finally together. This was the strongest couple they've ever seen.

Taeyeon took her thumb and wiped Tiffany's tears.

Taeyeon: " Don't cry.. "

Tiffany just nodded.

Tiffany: " Saranghaeyo Taetae"

Taeyeon: " Saranghaeyo Fany-ah "

Pastor: " I now pronounce you as life partners! You may now kiss the bride / "groom". "

Just as Taeyeon and Tiffany was about to kiss, they noticed that the crowd was staring at someone or something..

They looked where the crowd's eyes were. Taeyeon and Tiffany walked hand in hand, going through the crowd.

Tiffany: " Donghae! "

Tiffany ran up to hug him.

Taeyeon shook his hand.

Taeyeon / Tiffany: " I didn't think you'd be here. "

Donghae ( chuckled ): " Me neither, but I couldn't miss this occasion. Nobody else did. "

Donghae: " I wanted to come and give you this."

Dongha handed Tiffany a box, neatly wrapped in a peach colored wrapper.

Taeyeon and Tiffany opened it. Inside was a married couple kissing. It was beautifuly made in a light blue crystal. Under it was engraved, "I hope you both have a wonderful life."

Taeyeon: " Thank you Donghae! We'll cherish this gift forever. "

Other people looked at the beautiful present in awe.

Donghae: " Well, I have to get going now. I don't want to miss my plane. "

Taeyeon: " Where are you going? "

Donghae: " Somewhere where I can relax my mind. "

Tiffany: " Why don't you stay for a while longer? "

Donghae: " Sorry, but I'm already late. "

Tiffany: " Araso. I hope you have a good trip."

With that, Tiffany gave Donghae a goodbye kiss. Taeyeon didn't mind, because she knew that Tiffany was already her's.

They watched as Donghae walk off...

??? ( yell ): "KISS! THE BOTH OF YOU DIDNT KISS!"

Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at each other and laughed.

Taeyeon held onto the corner of Tiffany's face and kissed her. The both of them shared the most passionate kiss the crowd has ever seen.

"Yay!" There were tons of cheers and hoorays.

Taeyeon picked up Tiffany and started off, until someone said something..

???: " Where are you all going? "

Taeyeon: " I have to "handle" my business. "

???: " You have to cut the first slice of cake though. "

With that, Taeyeon and Tiffany cut the cake. Then, Taeyeon picked up Tiffany again and went off.

The crowd went crazy.

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany...

Taeyeon: " Saran---"

Tiffany: " Just kiss me Taetae. "

Taeyeon smiled. They then shared a more passionate kiss, but this time, it lasted an eternity.

~~~~THE END~~~~