ROOMMATES

IN BETWEEN: TEENAGE FLAMES

"You named your bike after Pikachu?" asked Minwoo. "That's dumb."

 

Kwangmin shot a sharp look at them. "You," he said between gritted teeth, nose flaring in madness. ",better watch out tonight," he threatened." You're all gonna be dead!" he yelled. He looked back at his bike and continued crying. "Huhuhu! :'( . . .my poor Pikachu :'( . . . "

 

Minwoo shuddered. "Ooooh. . .I'm scared," he said sarcastically.

 

"So," Donghyun clasped his hands. "You guys are my cousins. . . "Taking a few paces, he stopped and turned to them saying,     "That's so---"

 

"---unbelievable," Jeongmin and Minwoo finished.

 

Donghyun continued. "Seems like I'm the only Senior. . .and obviously the oldest---meaning---"

 

"---the first one who'll get weak, who'll get wrinkled skins and the first one who'll die," Miinwoo finished, made a cheeky smile and wiggled his eyebrows.

 

Donghyun shot a look at him while Jeongmin made a fist and did the 'fist bumps' with Minwoo.

 

"I don't need your opinion," said Donghyun.

 

"Oh, it's not an opinion. It's a fact. . . Apparantly. . .Practically a fact," he nodded his head a few times, satisfied with his reply.

 

"I'm the oldest meaning I'll be the House Monitor," Donghyun declared, then smirked.

 

"Huh! Monitor yourself!" blurted Minwoo and dragged his suitcase upstairs.

 

Donghyun looked up and saw Youngmin near the railing watching down at them with those mysterious eyes of him. Ghost, Donghyun thought. He's like a ghost. "Hey Kwangmin!" he called, glancing at Kwangmin who was talking to his bike.

 

". . .. don't worry, I'm gonna fix you and make you cooler than your previous look. .. "

 

Kwangmin didn't seem to hear him. "Nice talking," Donghyun muttered and looked back at Youngmin. "He looks just like you KWang. Is he your brother?"

 

"He's twin," JEongmin and Minwoo answered for him.

 

"Oh?"

 

Hyunseong looked up too. Yes, he really looks like Kwangmin.

 

Youngmin walked away from the railing and went inside his room.

Hyunseong started to look for his room.

And before Jeongmin could start searching fro his room, Donghyun grabbed his shoulder. "Yah! What's wrong with you?" yelled Jeongmin, shaking his shoulder.

 

"You. . . just made. . .  a big crime. . . " He studied his eyes.

 

"Crime? Like what? Killing your headlies?" Jeongmin rolled his eyes.

 

Donghyun laughed, then turned serious so quick. "I don't have headlies."

 

"That so nice of you." He smiled. He attempted to walk away but Donghyun grabbed his shoulder again and spun him around to face him.

 

"You knew that my song was gonna be a surprise. Why did you tell Hyemi about it?"

 

"Cos I hate you."

 

"Don't you know that haters mean Having Anger Towards Everyone Reaching Success? Aah. . . so you're insecured of me." He made a smug smile.

 

Hyunseong heard him. "Hey, that's my line."

 

 

Jeongmin and Hyunseong both have red keys. So they are room partners in RCR or Red Coded Room in the first floor. Both of them have a Class Monitor potential, meaning, they know how to manage and organize things well. So far so great, their room has the cleanest, most organized and well-arrange sight.

 

In the second floor, GCR or Green Coded Room is the Jo Twins' teritory. Youngmin hates untidy things, places, animals or even people. He couldn't sleep in a filthy and not organized room. That's why he always keep his place neat and clean.

While his twin on the ther side, well, he just replaced the original bedsheet with his Pikachu bedsheet. Since it's a kind-sized bed, his bedsheet didn't fit. But he doesn't care about that because he really loves his Pikachu bedsheet and couldn't sleep without the accompany of his Pikachu blanket, pillows and stuffed toys. Now his place was invaded with Pikachu stuffs and it looks like a mess! It's an eyesore for Youngmin. So immature, he thought.

So the GCR has an average rating since half of it was organized, and the other half was a mess. Just AVERAGE.

 

Now in the 3rd floor, BCR or Blue Coded Room, where 2 lazyheads collide, Donghyun and Minwoo, was a TOTAL MESS. The poor room was suffering from a NOISE Polution, and well, let's include the Garbage Pollution  since Minwoo was unawarely scattering his chips' warppers.

Their shoes were just placed on the floor improperly and their smelly socks were scattered around.

They didn't mind arranging their things. They directly did what they desired to do.

Donghyun was playing with his guitar but couldn't concentrate because of the noise that Minwoo's laptop was making. Tetris Battle again. Popcorns were scattered all over his bed. He was lying upside down and was facing his laptop.

 

"Could you please turn the annoying music off?!" yelled Donghyun angrily.

 

"Why not try it to your guitar?" replied Minwoo without looking away from the screen.

 

". This can't be turned off."

 

"Try harder!"

 

----------------------------

Up next. . .

CHAPTER 8: THE FIRST NIGHT AND MORNING

 

 

"Hey, how do you found your roommate?" Kwangmin asked.

 

"Nuisance," Minwoo answered briefly. "He does a lot of lecturing. Ba blah ba blah ba blah. ANd he orders a lot. But I kept on refusing him. Hehehehe. .. "

 

"At least he could talk," said Kwangmin with a grim sigh.

 

"Why? Did your twin have gone mute?"