WELCOME TO THE MANSION

IN BETWEEN: TEENAGE FLAMES

A van came to each houses and took them to the house.

All of them got a silver key. The key of the main door.

 

The twins arrived first. And they received green keys. Meaning, they are rommates.

Standing in front of the huge house, Kwangmin was gaping. The place is awesome!

Three stories high, sitting up on its own little hill, with butter-yellow shutters and at least a dozen windows. A wide porch wraps around the whole house. The front yard must be about the size of a football field.

It's not a house-----it's a mansion! Kwangmin thought. Well, practically a mansion.

 

"It's gigantic. . . super. .. superhouse!" he announced in awe. He couldn't wait to get inside.

 

If he's so thrilled to get inside, his twin didn't make any special reaction at all. He remained cool. And from a yellow hair, now a dirty-brown hair. He was listening to music from his iPhone and was using headphones.

He looked at the house. But he wasn't awed.

 

"This is really really cool!" Kwangmin turned to Youngmin. "Isn't the house great?"

 

"I was living in a bigger house," stated Youngmin as he began dragging his suitcase.

 

Kwangmin glared at him. "Aish. . . what a swag."

 

Youngmin opened the gate and went inside. Kwangmin was both dragging his suitaces with the image of Pikachu on it, and his bike.

As soon as they reached the main door, Youngmin shoved his hand on his pocket and got the silver key. He put they key inside the lock and twisted it, then twisted the doorknob and opened it.

 

"Woooow. . . . ." uttered Kwangmin in amazement, mouth dropped open. His eyes caught the glttering chandelier hanging at the center of the house---no, mansion. Everything looked so expensive! And they seemd to be all shimmering and glittering! It's so clean and neat. The floor is so shiny, even the stairs! And by the word 'stairs', he meant 'royal stairs'. There's a piano in the huge living room, a flat and touch screen TV, expensive sofas, sparkling vases and a lot more!

 

I can't believe I'm actually living here! This is like the best thing that ever happened in my entire life! I feel like a prince! and. .. it's like a dream!

Kwangmin wasn't aware that he had dropped his bike on the dorrway. And blinking back into the reality, Youngmin was already walking upstairs. He decided to follow him into their room and after that, he would roam around the house! He couldn't wait to see more amazing things!

 

So, their room is in the second floor. A green round sticker was pasted on their room's door. Just  like the color of their keys. Youngmin unlocked the door using his green key, revealing a huge room with 2 king-sized beds at both sides.

They got inside. Youngmin placed his suitaces aside his bed, while Kwangmin placed his on top of his bed. His eyes surveyed the room and he sat on his soft, smooth and bouncy bed and bounced playfully. Guess he'd be sleeping so comfortably and for sure he would have a beautiful dream.

 

Youngmin started organizing and placing his things while Kwangmin exictedly went out fron their room and surveyed the house.

He was so amazed to find out that the house has its dance studio itself, music room, huge atique, huge kitchen, a swimming pool at the backyard, and he even found out that there's  a balcony outside their room.

 

After arranging and organizing his things, Youngmin went downstairs and headed to the kitchen to grab a drink.

 

"Stupid bike," muttered Minwoo irritably as he kicked the bike that was blocking the dorrway. When he had finally get in, he stopped at his tracks and remebmered something, but he didn't know what exactly it was.

Glancing back at the bike, he uttered, "That bike looks so familiar." But he snapped out of it and started calling for anybody.

"Hello? Is someone in here?"

He looked around the house but didn't see anyone. He continued searching and he brought himself into the kitchen.

He saw someone near the fridge. But he was facing back. Is he one of my cousins?

 

"Hey," Minwoo began. "I'm Min---what are you doing here?!" He suddenly turned surprised, but not in a good reason, when the guy turned his head.

The boy turned around to face Minwoo, revealing Kwangmin's face. He was holding a can of coke.

"Hey, nice hair color," Minwoo complemented after seeing Kwangmin's dirty-brown hair. "But what are you doing here?"

 

"Hey Young, you gotta check---" Kwangmin stopped dead when the boy with Youngmin turned his head. ". . .. this. . . out. . . " His voice's volume decelerated when he saw Minwoo. "Minwoo, what are you doing here?"

 

"Oh! ANother Kwangmin!" Minwoo blurted out in surprise.

 

----------------------------

Up next. . .

CHAPTER 6: THIS IS REALLY UNBELIEVABLE

 

"So what are you doing here?" asked Kwangmin.

 

"I'm now living here. Together with my cousins-that-I-haven't-met," replied Minwoo. "How 'bout you?"

 

"Same here."

 

There was a moment of brief stunned silence. Both boys were knocked out by their senses.

 

"What?!" they both exclaimed in unison. "So you're my cousin? No way. That's impossible," they both said at the same time.