THIS IS REALLY UNBELIEVABLE

IN BETWEEN: TEENAGE FLAMES

"Oh! Another Kwangmin!" Minwoo blurted out in surprise. "Hey, you look horrible with your new hair," he joked.

 

"You either," said Kwangmin.

 

Minwoo turned back to Youngmin and got all puzzled. "Okay. I don't know what's happening but what's really happening? WHy are you two and who's the real Kwangmin?"

 

"Me," admitted Kwangmin.

 

"Then, who's this?" Minwoo swept a hand at Youngmin.

 

"He's Youngmin. My twin."

 

Youngmin rolled his eyes and walked out.

 

"You're what?"

 

"My twin. Stupid."

 

"You have a twin?"

 

"Yep."

 

"Wow. That's pretty. . . surprising," said Minwoo, still couldn't believe. "Why don't we know about that?"

 

"I didn't know either. He just showed up last Friday."

 

"Wow. . ."

 

"So what are you doing here?" asked Kwangmin.

 

"I'm now living here. Together with my cousins-that-I-haven't-met," replied Minwoo. "How 'bout you?"

 

"Same here."

 

There was a moment of brief stunned silence. Both boys were knocked out by their senses.

 

"What?!" they both exclaimed in unison. "So you're my cousin? No way. That's impossible," they both said at the same time.

 

 

"Hey, this bike looks like Kwangmin's. The one that had almost hit me," Jeongmin said. "Now it's my time to hit you." He began kicking the bike when he saw Youngmin heading to the stairs with a can of coke on his hand. "Hey Kwangmin!" he called.

But Youngmin didn't bother to turn to him. Because he's not Kwangmin.

He made a last kick. More force this time that its basket was detached. After that, he jogged toward Youngmin and put his palm on his shoulder to stop him. "What are you doing here?"

 

"I'm not Kwangmin," snapped Youngmin without looking at him and shook his shoulder, then began walking upstairs.

 

Jeongmin laughed. "Hahaha. . . nice joke, man." He stopped laughing. "Seriously man, what are you doing here?"

 

Youngmin didn't stop taking steps.  But he answered him anyway. "I said I'm not Kwangmin. I'm his twin."

 

"Yeah. Like you could  fool me with that." He watched Youngmin walking upstairs. "Crazy," he murmured.

Like KWangmin, he was also amzed with the house. "THis place is really great." He looked back at Youngmin. "SO he's my cousin?" He groaned. "Ugh. .. I don't like him."

 

He began surveying the house and was so glad that the house has a dance studio. He roam and roam until his feet brought him into the kitchen. He was surprised and amazed to see Kwangmin with a new hair again.

 

"Wow dude, how did you change your hair that fast?"he asked.

 

Minwoo and Kwangmin exchanged glances. They knew that JEongmin had seen Youngmin because of his question.

Kwangmin ran a hand through his hair. "You like it?" he teased, smiling.

 

Jeongmin shook his head twice. "No. You look like a horse," he joked.

 

"And you look like a pig," Kwangmin joked back.

JEongmin has a straight hair now. Unlike before, it was curly.

 

"So Minwoo, you're my cousin too?"

 

Minwoo just shrugged.

 

"Whoa. . . I really like the house a lot. But I don't like my cousins. No offense," Jeongmin admitted.

 

"Me either," Minwoo and KWangmin seconded.

 

"This is really. . .  really. . .  unbelievable. . . so very. . . surprising. . . unbelievable. . ."

 

"What key do you have?" asked Kwangmin.

 

"I received silver and red," answered Jeongmin. "How 'bout you?"

 

"I got green."

 

"Mine's blue," said Minwoo.

 

"You guys should look for your romms," suggested Kwangmin. "Your room's door has a round sticker that matches wtih the color of your key."

 

"So where's your room?" asked Jeongmin.

 

"Second floor," answered him. "By the way, did you meet my twin already?"

 

"SO you really have a twin?"

 

"Yeah." KWangmin nodded. "He's kind of mysterious. I hate him."

 

"Yep. I met him. And he really sounded mysterious."

 

"He's my roommate. We both have green keys."

 

"Wait wait wait. . . " Jongmin raised a palm. "Roommate?

 

Kwangmin nodded.

 

"Are you serious? THe house is really huge. Why do we have to have a roommate?" demanded Jeongmin.

 

KWangmin shrugged. "Dunno. . . maybe because the other rooms are already occupied by other things. LIke music room, dance studio, toy room---"

 

"Speaking of dance studio," JEongmin interrupted Kwangmin and looked at Minwoo. "THis house does have a dance studio! Isn't that great, Minwoo? Especially that you're a dancer?'

 

"Surprised much?" Minwoo asked nonchalantly.

 

"Yeah. . . I mean, who wouldn't?"

 

"Our house has a dance studio too. So why would I be surprised? Pfft!" He rolled his eyes and walked out from the kitchen.

 

"Another swag," said KWangmin.

 

 

"Stupid thing. . ." murmured Donghyun, from a red-haired guy, now a black-haired guy, irritatedly as he kicked the basket of KWangmin's bike. It made a hard fall. Kwangmin's bike is now a BIKEWRECK. What would be his reaction if he'd see his beloved bike being tortured by his cousins?

Donghyun saw Minwoo who just appeared in the living room with his suitcase. He jogged after him. "Hey, why are you here?"

 

"No. What are you doing here?" Minwoo asked back, surprised.

 

"Don't answer me with a question! Give me straight answers!" yelled Donghyun.

 

"STARIGHT! STRAIGHT! STRAIGHT!" yelled Minwoo. "Satisfied?"

 

"What a jerk. . ." said Donghyun between gritted teeth.

 

"What an A-hole."

 

"Don't tell me your my cousin." Donghyun shook his head.

 

"Don't tell me you're my cousin." Minwoo mimicked him.

 

"STOP MOCKING ME!" he yelled.

 

 

"Why do you have to shout?" A very familiar voice joined in. The voice was just casual. It came near the main door.

Minwoo and Donghyun's head swung to look at the guy.

It was Hyunseong. Donghyun's eyes widened. And Jeongmin who just came out from the kitchen was surprised too.

 

Unlike Minwoo, Jeongmin and Donghyun who tortured the bike, Hyunseong simply just passed and avoided to take a step on the poor bike.

 

Seeing the bsaket near the stairs, Kwangmin's eyes grew big. It was his precious basket! It was attached on his bike! But what happened to it now? It turned so hideous. It's not precious anymore. And his bike . . . was completely ruined.

"OMO!" he cried out, running toward the stairs to get the basket. "Who the hell did this?!" He raised the basket and ran toward the door to check his bike. When he reached the door, he gently placed the basket on the floor and started the drama. He's a drama boy. No wonder he's an actor.

"Oh no, Pikachu. ..  what kind of demons tortured you?" he cried and hugged his bike.

 

Everybody stared at his weirdness. "You named your bike after 'Pikachu'?" asked Minwoo. "That's dumb."

 

---------------------------------

Up next.  .  .

CHAPTER7: ROOMMATES

 

Donghyun was playing with his guitar but couldn't concentrate because of the noise that Minwoo's laptop was making. Tetris Battle again. Popcorns were scattered all over his bed. He was lying upside down and was facing his laptop.

 

"Could you please turn the annoying music off?!" yelled Donghyun angrily.

 

"Why not try it to your guitar?" replied Minwoo without looking away from the screen.

 

". This can't be turned off."

 

"Try harder!"