Crp.9

My love story!

Sehun woke up the next morning and looked at the sleeping Luhan stoking his cheek slightly he could't believe that last night they really did it, he look how beautiful it is Luhan and thought why he didn’t noticed earlier how special he is.

 

 

Today was their last day of honeymoon and wanted to stay with his wife hugged all day, just love him and tell him how beautiful he is. When he first heard about marriage he was very upset and when he saw who he must marry was more shocked, but when he came to know Luhan better, he realized he is a very special person and he began to love him and now he love him even more and want to wake up every morning with his beautiful wife.

 

Luhan opened his eyes and saw Sehun’s face smiling at him,he felt loved and likes to wake up in the morning like this. Sehun leaned over and kissed him on the lips.

 

-, Good morning my lovely wife.’Luhan blushed kissing Sehun back.

 

-, Good morning my knight in shining armor.’ They both started laughing and Sehun pulled Luhan beside him caressing his hair, Luhan was in seventh heaven, all his life he imagined how it feels to be in Sehun’s arms and now they are on their honeymoon, in bed and when he remembered what they did last night Luhan began to blush and his stomach started making noises.

 

-, Ohh ! Are you hungry?’ Luhan looked at him and nodded, he felt hungry now.

 

-, Well then let's eat! What would you like to eat?’ Luhan sat and thought and wanted to eat wasabi. He never was a fan of wasabi but now he wanted to eat something with wasabi.

 

-, Something with wasabi,I really want to eat wasabi now.’ Sehun looked strange to him.

 

-, Okay?  Whatever you want to eat. Now come take a shower until I order food.’ Luhan wanted to rise up out of bed but when he felt a pain in the lower part he began to cry in pain,Sehun hurried to him.

 

-,Lu are you okay? What hapened?’ Luhan’s tears ran down his cheek and began to bite his lip.

 

-, My back hurts! Now I understand when hyung sad that his hurts, I don’t want to have again, or if we do it,I will be at the top.’ Sehun looked at him and started laughing, Luhan looked at him puzzled.

 

-, Why are you laughing?’

 

-, You're funny Luhan,you really want to be one top?’ Luhan felt like she wanted to cry and began sobbing, but when he realized why, he started to laugh out loud.Sehun stood and looked puzzled at him and put a hand on his forehead.

 

-, Lu are you okay? I begin to worry about you.’ Luhan wiped his tears and nodded.

 

-, Yes I’m okay,I will go and wash now.’ Luhan kissed Sehun on the lips and went to the bathroom limping, Sehun looked at him puzzled and didn’t understand anything but didn’t give too much importance and ordered some food and wasabi for his hungry wife.

 

 Luhan was in the shower and felt a bit strange but feel happy and very hungry now, after finishing the shower came out of the bathroom and he felt the smell of food.He went to the balcony where Sehun was ,when he saw table full of food his eyes started to sparkle.

 

-, OAAA!!! Smells so good, I'm so hungry, come eat Sehunna.’ Luhan began eating with lust and Sehun looked strange to him. Something strange was with his wife but from some reason he was radiate with happiness and looked lovingly at his wife who eat. Luhan ate wasabi like it was the best food ever invented Sehun could only look at him without blinking.

 

-, Hmmm?? Baby are you sure you’re okay?’Luhan stopped eating and looked at his husband head to one side.

 

-, Yes ! Why do you ask me ?’

 

-, Ohh! Nothing ,so what do you want to do today? Is our last day here.’Luhan sat and thought, and wanted to eat ice cream now.

 

-, I want to go and eat ice cream and see the sea again .’ Sehun began to smile and nodded.

 

 

After they finished eating they went to see the sea and to buy Luhan ice cream, Luhan stood and looked what flavor to eat, and the pistachio looks great ,he caught Luhan’s hand and began making aegio to him.

 

-, Sehunnie I want that,please.’Sehun didn’t know what to say.

 

-, Sure baby.’ Sehun ordered ice cream and Luhan was excited, when he got ice cream, he kissed his cheek and went to sit down to eat.

 

-, HMMMM!! Is so good Sehunnie,OOAAAA, I love this.’ Sehun sat next to him and worrying about how fast he could eat.

 

-, Luhan slow down you will be sick.’

 

-, But it's so good, you want to try?’ Sehun shook his head.

 

-, No, I’m okay with my vanilla.’ Luhan smiled and continued to eat,Sehun looked at him and was glad to see him so happy, they had a few hours and went back home to their home where will be only the two of them.

 

Luhan stopped eating when he saw a baby with popcorn in hand and it smells so good, so he looked at Sehun with his puppy eyes, his husband looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

 

-, What? Something happened? Why do you look at me like that?’

 

-, I want popcorn,pleaseeeee!!!!!!!’ Luhann started to blink cute.

 

-, Okay? Let's go to look for popcorn.’ Luhan jumped for joy and with Sehun went to buy popcorn.

 

 

Luhan was happy all day and ate whatever he wanted,they have visited all the places they wanted to see, when they arrived in the room was ten o'clock, Sehun went to take a shower and Luhan fell into bed.

 

-, OAAA!! Thoday was the best day ever,and I’m so sleepy now.’  Luhan closed his eyes and fell asleep immediately.Sehun came out of the bathroom and saw Luhan sleeping in the middle of the bed and began to smile.

 

-, Oh! My wife is tired.’ Sehun went near him and slowly changed him into his pajamas, together put under the sheet and Luhan coddle near his chest,Sehun kissed him on the forehead.

 

-, Good night my lovely wife.’ Sehun fell asleep immediately he was tired because he ran after Luhan all day.

 

 

 

 

Luhan felt something was wrong and woke up immediately and ran to the bathroom and he started to throw up everything he ate.

 

Sehun woke up when he heard that Luhan was throwig up and went to the bathroom immediately.

 

-, Luhan what hapened? Are you sick?’ Luhan flushed the toilet and looked at him with tears in eyes.

 

-, Sehun I don’t fell very good.’ Sehun could see on his face that he was green and began to worry.

 

-, I’m here Baby, come drink some water.’Sehun helped him up and gave him a glass of water, Luhan began drinking water and his stomach felt calm.

 

-, Thank you Sehun, I think I ate something bad yesterday.’ Sehun kissed his forehead hugging him.

 

-, Be careful next time, I was scared when I heard that you’re throwing up.'Luhan smiled and hugged  him back.

 

-, Now let's make our luggage we must go home.’ Both left the hotel and went to the airport, Sehun looked at Luhan and he was still worried for him. When they arrived at the airport the feeling of throwing up returned so Luhan ran to the bathroom.

 

Sehun went to the bathroom after him but when he came in, Luhan was in front of the sink head on hands.

 

-, Luhan what happened? I’m starting to worry about you.’ Luhan looked at him and went to throw up again.

 

-, Baby,I’m here for you.’ Sehun helped him up and gave him to drink a little water.

 

-, Thank you, I fell good now! Let's go before we miss the plane.’ Both came out of the bathroom and boarded the plane, all the way Sehun looked at Luhan with worry and thankfully Luhan felt better.

 

When they get off the plane Baekhyun  and Jongin was waiting happy in the airport for them,when Baekhyun saw Luhan he ran and hugged him.

 

-, Lulu I miss you so so so much,I’m so happy because you came back.’ Luhan began to smile and felt a strange smell.

 

-,Hyung ,do you have parfume on you? Because it smells very strong.’Baekhyun was looking at him strangely.

 

-, Yes? Is my usual perfume,I always smell like this,Luhan are you okay?’ Luhan looked at him with his head to one side and began to think about what happened.

 

-, Yes I fell good now, I’m tired.’Baekhyun nodded. Sehun went to Jongin and greeted each other.

 

 

-, Hey Sehun welcome back.’

 

-, Hello Jongin ,how are you?’ But Jongin was curious to know if they used the gift from him.

 

-, Hmmmm?? Sehun do you two used my gift?’ When he heard the question,SEhun turned red.

 

-, W…W..What? Jongin!!!’

 

-, What? I’m curious, I want to know what happened because you didn’t called me back.’ Sehun looked at his shoes and nodded.

 

-, Seriously? Congratulations! I’m so happy for you and for me,because I won the bet.’Sehun looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

 

-, You did a bet over my night with Luhan? And what was the bet?’Sehun was curious to know what went through Baekhyun’s head because he knew that is his hand in the middle.

 

-, Well if he won he wanted to be on top,and if I won we will go to talk with his mother.’ When he heard about his mother Sehun looked shocked at Jongin.

 

-, Seriously? Are you crazy? You want her to kill you and him?’ Jongin nodded.

 

-, Yes,because my mom accepted him ,she even loves him now, everyday they go shopping and I'm staying home, I'm seriously jealous.’ Sehun looked at him and started laughing.

 

-, Hey ,don’t laught! Is not funny.’ But Sehun couldn’ t stop laughing.

 

-, I’m sorry Jongin but it is funny ….Haa…Ha…Ha!’Jongin looked at him, and realized it's funny so he began to laugh as well.

 

-, Ha..Ha…Ha! You’re right,it is funny.’ Luhan and Baekhyun approached them and looked strangely.

 

-, What is so funny?’ Jongin embraced Baekhyun.

 

-, I will tell you later.’ The four went to Luhan and Sehun's new home. When they arrived in front of the house where they live all three looked shocked at home.

 

-, Sehun this is our house?’ Luhan asked without blinking.

 

-, Yes,you don’t like it?’Sehun asked pouting.

 

-, AAAhh no…no…no…I love it but is so beautiful and is not so big like I expected to be,I love it Sehun is perfect.’ Luhan happily embraced Sehun.

 

-, I’m happy you like it Baby.’ The house was not as big as he thought it would be have,it had four bedrooms and a large living room with kitchen it was not like the house of Sehun which was more like a castle than a house.

 

When he entered the house Baekhyun throw himself on their couches in the living room.

 

-, Oaaa!! I love this couch, can I take this couch home with me??? Pleaseeeeee!!!!’ Everyone started laughing at how childish can Baekhyun be.

 

-, No! That is my couch,now move I want to sit down.’ But Luhan didn’t had time to sit, because Baekhyun pulled him upstairs, he was curious about one thing.

 

 

 

Baekhyun found their bedroom and made ​​him to sit on the bed and Luhan looked at him puzzled.

 

-, Hyung something happened?’Baekhyun sat next to him in bed and took his hand.

 

-, Lulu how was it? Did it hurt to much?Sehun was gentle with you?’ Luhan blush when he realized what Baekhyun asks him.

 

-, Hyungggg!!! How do you know that we do that?’Baekhyun looked at him and smirked.

 

-, Baby Lulu I can see it on your face,so don’t deny it,tell me how was it?’ Luhan turned red harder and began to play with the tour of his shirt.

 

-, It was okay? It hurt but to end everything was fine, I'm happy that it was not such a disaster as I expect, but I don’t want to feel so much pain like I felt then so no for Sehun.’Baekhyun looked at him and started laughing.

 

-, Oh Lulu you’re so funny….Ha…Ha…Ha!’ Luhan looked at him and tear gadered in his eyes and began to sob, Baekhyun looked at him and he panicked.

 

-, Luhan what hapened? Why are you crying?’

 

-, I’m not funny it really hurt,and I love Sehun but it hurt.’Baekhyun tried to make him feel better but Sehun with Jongin heard crying and went quickly in their room, and when they entered the room Baekhyun looked panicked to them.

 

-, Sehunna, hyung is meat with me.’ Luhan ran and embraced Sehun. He looked at Baekhyun questioning, he just shrugged and he mimics that dosen’t  knows what happened.

 

-, Shhh! Baby I’m sure that Baekhyun didn’t meen to be meat to you.’ Luhan looked at him with eyes in tears and he was biting his lips cute.

 

-, Okay.’ Luhan looked at Baekhyun cute and pouting.

 

-, I’m sorry hyung ,you’re a good hyung to me.’ Baekhyun looked at him with sparkling eyes.

 

-, OHHHH! You’re so cute Lulu I want to pinch your cheeks now.’ Luhan looked at him and started to cry again but in a few seconds started laughing and the three looked puzzled at him and didn’t understand anything.

 

-, Luhan you’re sure you fell okay?’Luhan looked at them and nodded.

 

-, I'm hungry let's eat something.’ Luhan came out of the room and Baekhyun,Jongin with his husband looked at him stunned.

 

-, Sehun what happened with him? Something happened in Jeju? Because Luhan is acting strange.’Baekhyun asked still shocked.

 

-, I haven't the slightest idea,but Luhan is acting strange and I’m worry about him.’ Baekhyun nodded and Jongin looked at the door puzzled.

 

-, Maybe is not good for Luhan.’ Jongin said while he wondered what's wrong with Luhan, before he nor even spoke, and now he’s screaming and crying on a subject that was really funny.

 

-, Maybe he is pregnet.’Baekhyun said jokingly but Sehun looked at him with horror.

 

-, Hyung stop saying that he will get pregnet,he is a boy ,and can’t get pregnet.’ Baekhyun looked at him and smirked.

 

-, Well who knows, maybe You'll have a surprise.’

 

-,Baekhyunnnnnnn,STOP!!!’Sehun slapped his arm making Baekhyun to laugh.

 

-, I want a boy ,okay? Make a baby boy.’ The three started to laugh out loud.

 

-, Come and eat!!!’ Luhan yelled at them and the three jumped and went into the kitchen to see what will they eat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-, I’m starving and there isn’t too much food in the kitchen, we should go shopping tomorrow when we come back from school.’ Sehun nodded and looked at Luhan strange , how can he cry and laugh after five minutes, Luhan is bipolar like his mother?

 

 

 

After half an hour and Jongin and Baekhyun went home, the couple were left alone, school starts tomorrow and they had to wake up in the morning, Luhan look through the house and imagine how it is to have children, running around the house to tell Mom and Dad, and thought if Sehun likes kids? Dose he want a baby girl or boy? He really wants to adopt two children, but first he should ask Sehun if he like kids.

 

 

-, Luhan come to sleep.’ Luhan heard Sehun who shouted at him in the bedroom and has returned to reality.

 

-, Coming!’ Sehun was changed in his pajamas and waiting for him in bed, Luhan changed and he got in bed next to Sehun,cuddling to his chest,Sehun embraced and kissed his forehead and Luhan remembered he wanted to ask if he likes children.

 

-, Hmm!! Sehun ,do you like children?’ When he heard the question Sehun opened his eyes and looked at him puzzled.

 

-, What? Why do you ask me about kids?’ Luhan looked at him and pouted.

 

-, Because I want to adopt.’ Sehun looked shocked at him and he could not believe what Luhan says.

 

-, Baby I like kids but let’s just enjoy our merried life and adopt later,we are still in school,what can we do with a kid now?’ Luhan didn't say anything and just nodded his head.

 

, Good night Sehun.’

 

-, Good night Baby,now let’s sleep.’ Luhan was a little upset that Sehun didn’t want children but he was right now they still in school, after school maybe they will be able to adopt.

 

 

 

 

Luhan inhaled Sehun’s scent and slept peacefully,well until the morning came and he hade the same sensation like he hade in Jeju Island and immediately got out of bed and ran to the bathroom,throwing up.

 

Sehun heard how someone throwing up and he looked in his right and Luhan was missing and he realized that his wife is in the bathroom and went quickly to see if he's good, when he entered the bathroom he saw Luhan down the floor and with his eyes closed.

 

-, Luhan what hapened to you? Did you eat something bad again?’ Luhan didn’t want to say anything but he wanted to sit all day on the floor.

 

-, Baby? Do you want me to bring you something?’ Luhan just shook his head, Sehun was worryed when he saw how pale is his wife and went to embrace him.

 

-,Come here  Baby ,I’m here for you,just tell me what to do for you.’ Luhan coddled to his chest.

 

-,Just stay here for five minutes.’ Sehun nodded and he staied with Luhan until he felt beter.

 

-, Sehun we should go to school now,or we will be late.’

 

-, You’re sure? You fell good now?’ Luhan nodded and together they went to school but he was still pale and when they reached school Baekhyun looked panicked at him.

 

-, Lulu what hapened? You look pale!’

 

-,I’m okay hyung I just eat something bad in Jeju and I just threw up.’Baekhyun looked worried at him and didn’t like how pale is the younger.

 

-, If you need something just tell me,I will help you.’ Luhan nodded trying to understand why he’s vomiting so much,what did he eat that his stomach didn’t like it,he tried to pay attention in class and don’t give too much importance why he’s sick.

 

 

When lunch came, he was hungry but when he looked at food the feeling of throwing up come back so he preferred not to eat anything, Sehun was worried for his wife because he looks very pale but he believed when Luhan said that he is good.

 

 

After they finished school they went shopping together but Luhan still didn’t feel well, and was very sensitive to odors , they bought the ingredients for dinner and went home, when they got home Luhan said he was going upstairs to change to prepare dinners, but after fifteen minutes he was still in the bedroom, Sehun was worried and went upstairs to look for him but when he entered the room,Luhan was still dressed in uniform sleeping in bed, Sehun went to him and moved him slowly.

 

-,Baby?Luhan are you sleeping?’ Luhan moved a little but didn’t wake up.

 

-, Okay sleep,just be okay tomorow,I don’t like to see you so weak, I love you.’Sehun wrapped him slowly and kissed his forehead leaving the room.

 

When he came into the living room he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket,  when he looked who was, his mother's name appeared on the screen and remembered they still haven’t visited their parents.

 

-,Hello omma ,how are you?’ He heard his puppy began to bark in the background and began to smile.

 

-, Sehun ,wher is my baby Luhan,I miss him so much.’

 

-,Yes omma I miss you as well.’ He said sarcastically.

 

-, Ha……Ha…Ha!!I miss you to Sehun,but wher is Luhan?’

 

-, He is sleeping omma ,but tomorow we will came and visit you.’

 

-, Okay Sehun I will wait you tomorow,tell Luhan that I love him.’

 

-,Okay omma ,good night.’

 

-, Good night Sehun I love you so much,bye bye.’ Sehun closet the phone and he remebered Luhan, if tomorrow he is not good he will take him to a hospital.Sehun entered their room and his wife slept peacefully and was glad to see him so quiet he hugged Luhan and he fell asleep immediately.

 

 

 

Morning came, and when he woke up Luhan was not next him and knew where to find him and he was right,Luhan was in the bathroom on the floor crying, Sehun got scared and rushed towards him embracing him, when Luhan felt him, he caught his shirt.

 

-, Baby let's go to the hospital, I’m worry for you.’

 

-, No,I’m okay, just that I eat something bad ,but I’m okay.’ But Sehun saw on his face that he is not okay.

 

-, Luhan if you’re still like this when we came back from school we are going to hospital even if you don’t like it.’ Luhan nodded and they went to school after Luhan took ​​a refreshing shower, while they were in the car he remembered last night dinner.

 

-, Oh my good,the dinner! I’m so sorry Sehun that I fell asleep last night.’ Sehun smiled to him.

 

-, Is okay Baby you were tired.’ Luhan looked at his hand and began to pount.

 

-,But I’m a bad wife for you,I’m sorry, since we came home we didn’t had any .’ Sehun looked shocked at him.

 

-, Luhan you’re sick, I don’t want you to be sorry because you did nothing bad all, want I now is to know that you are healthy.’ Luhan tried to smile but till the morning he began to think and he think’s that he knows what he has and pray not to be cancer like his father he didn’t want to die now that he was happy with Sehun, and that’s why he refused to go to hospital because he was afraid of the truth.When they arrived at school and Baekhyun saw him,he took Sehun apart.

 

 

-, Sehun what is happening with Luhan because he looks very sick..’Sehun looked at Luhan,he was worried for him.

 

-, I don’t know Baekhyun,last night he fall asleep in his uniform, something is wrong with him but refuses to go to hospital and I really don’t know what to do for him.’

 

-, Sehun maybe he has cancer.’ When he heard Sehun looked at him shocked.

 

-, Ca…cancer? But he is young,how can he have cancer?’

 

-, I don’t know but if it is true don’t leave him Sehun or I will kill you.’Baekhyun turned and went to his place. Sehun look at him thinking if it's true and pray that is not true, because he didn’t want to lose Luhan, and when lunch came and he refused to eat,then he began to believe that he thought the same thing, but he loved him and he will be always close to Luhan.

 

 

The classes were over and went to the house after Baekhyun were assured that Luhan is okay, while they were in the car he remembered that his mother called last night.

 

-, Oh Baby omma called me last night and she asked me about you.’ But Luhan have the same feeling to vomit.

 

-,Sehun stoop the car!!’ Sehun stopped immediately the car when he heard,Luhan got out strating to throw up.

 

-, This is it we are going to hospital!’ Luhan panicked when he heard.

 

-, No Sehun ,I’m okay just tired,please let’s go home.’

 

-,  No Luhan your not okay ,I don’t care if it is cancer I still love you.’ Luhan looked surprised at him.

 

-, You know? But I will die if I fave cancer and I’m scared Sehun.’ He started crying and didn’t know what to do, Sehun came and hugged him his head.

 

-, Shhh…Baby I’m here for you and I will love you always okay?’ Luhan nodded and together they left too the hospital.

 

 

 

Sehun and Luhan arrived at the hospital and he was taken in one of the rooms and a nurse took blood and she told him to wait an hour to come to results, both were anxious to know the result.

 

-,Luhan I will be always here for you indifferent of the results I love you and and I'll do everything possible to get well.’ Luhan looked at him and started to cry.

 

-, Thank you my love ,I’m so happy now.’ Sehun leaned down and kissed his lips and wiped the tear with his finger but their moment was interrupted when Luhan heard his name, he began to tremble with fear, Sehun grabbed his hand and squeezed slightly.

 

-, I’m here Baby.’ Luhan nodded and together they entered a room where a doctor was waiting on them.

 

-,Hello my name is Kim Suho and please take a sit .’ The two nodded Luhan sat on one of the hospital beds and expect to know the outcome.

 

-, So Doc I have cancer?’  Suho looked at him and started laughing. Sehun and Luhan look at each other puzzled.

 

-, What do you have is rarely even non-existent so far It's a miracle what you have.’ 

 

-, So is not cancer?’ Sehun asked to be sure.

 

-, No is not cancer but what I will say now it will shock you.’Luhan was curious and happy it's not cancer.

 

-, Ms Oh Luhan you’re pregnant.’

 

 

 

 

-, WHAT?!?' Luhan and Sehun they said the same time and try to understand that they have heard correctly.

 

-, Congratulations, you two will be parents.’ Both remained mute and shocked in place and they thought the same thing.That's not what they expected when they arrived at the hospital.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

,,My life took an unexpected turn!’’

 

 

 

 

 

PAM PAM PAM!!! So now the drma will come^^Enjoy<3