Crp.20

My love story!

Sehun stood next to Luhan until next morning,he had to talk with Chen,they had to find a way to tell him without him having a shock.Last night he called Baekhyun telling him what happened.He got scared for Luan as well and he still coulnd’t belive that Mr.Xi is dead.

 

Sehun kissed his forehead,going to find the old guy.He finded his office quickly,he knoked waiting for an answer.

 

,,Come in!’’ Sehun opened he door poking his head in.

 

,. Hyung?’ Chen looked at him smiling.

 

,, Come in Sehun.'' Sehun looked at him puzzled.

 

,, Hyung are you okay?'’ Chen wanted to be strong,he needs to be for Luhan.

 

,, Yes Sehun,I know that I smile but my heart is crying,I knew that Xiumin will die sooner or later and I accepted that ,so I can’t do anything now he’ll be always next to me,Xiumin made me promis that I’ll be okay so I need to fight.’' Sehun was impressed, so you're probably thinking like this when you’re mature? Chen was more mature than he thought,maybe he has somethig to learn from him and Suho,bouth are two persons that do something they love,and they have a big heart,Sehun hopes that Chen will find someone because he deserve it,even if Xiumin wasen’t here anymore he still can feel him,and he hopes that Xiumin will be always next to him and Luhan, especially now that the twins are born.

 

,, Hyung,I’m scared,I don’t know if Luhan will react that well to the news,I don’t even know how to tell him.’ Sehun looked at his hands upset,Chen was thinking the same,Luhan will have a shock.

 

,, Sehun I think you’re the right person to tell him about his dad,I know is hard but you need to tell him.’' Sehun singed deep when he remembered Suray.

 

,,Hyung I know that this is something stupid but Luhan is angry with me,he thinks that I cheat him.’' Chen looked at him with a raised eyesbrow.

 

,, And you did?’'

 

-, Nooo!! Never!But she wated me to leave Lahan and I think she told him something,but I swear hyung that not even a second I never think on cheating,I love him hyung.’' Chen looked at him started to laugh.

 

,,You two are the biggest idiots that I ever meet,now I know why Xiumin made me promis to take care of you,one day you two idiots and Baekhyun' will pull out your one eyes.’' Sehun nodded,Chen was right,them together with their friends live too hyperactiv life.

 

,, Hyung I’m scared but I need to do it,hey but what about the funeral?’'

 

,, Everything is set,Xiumin will be buried next to Luhan’s mom,I think that is bettter this way.’' Sehun nodded.

 

,, Well hyung,I’m going,wich me luck.’'

 

,, Good luck Sehun,be stong.’' Sehun stood up from his chair goint to the door but before going out he looked at Chen.

 

,, Hyung you know that is okay to cry,me and Luhan will be always next to you.Good luck as well.’'Sehun left,leaving Chen to look at him with big eyes.

 

', Aish that brat!'’ But Chen looked up starting to cry .

 

,,I love you Minie and I miss you already.'’ Chen stood up leaving his office,he has to do something.

 

,, Hey! Be carefful!'’ Someone yelled at him but befor seeing who that persone is,he bumps in him making them bouth to fall.

 

,,Aish..my hurts.'’ The guilty person said rubbing his .

 

-,, Hey this is a hospital,be careful,your not allowed to run.’' Chen looked at the boy in front of him making his heart to skeep a bit.

 

,, Oh,I’m sorry Doc,I was just bored.’'

 

,,Is okay what are you doing here?’' Chen got up helping the kid as well.

 

,,I came with my omma, she is you know sick and I came to visit her,oh my name is Do Kyungsoo by the way.'’ Chen looked at this boy with big eyes puzzled,is he a sigh from Xiumin?

 

,,I’m Chen,be careful next time.’'

 

,, Sure Chen hyung,I need to go now Bye!’'  The boy started to run again making Chen to laugh.

 

,,Who are you Do Kyungsoo?'' Chen looked again after the boy going to do his one work.

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun was in front of the door sighing,how can he tell his wife that his dad died last night when he gave birth to his babies?

 

The good thing was that he resolved his problems with Suray,the girl apologized and she explained that she always was in love with him,but Sehun explained to her that he can only love one person and that one was Luhan,Suray understood that she has no chanse with Luhan so she preferred to stay friends,is better than ignore each other.

 

Sehun has collected all his powers, entering the room,Luhan was still sleeping,Sehun took a place next to him taking his arm.

 

Luhan opened his eyes slowly trying to understand what happened.

 

,, Hey,good morning sunshine.’' Sehun helped him to get up.

 

Luhan looked down at his belly and the babies were gone,so is real everything is over but why does he feel so empty?

 

,, Lu? Are you okay?'’ Sehun was scared,Luhan looks so bad right now.

 

,, Sehun tell me the truth,what happened with you and Suray?You know you can tell me,is okay,I can take care of me and the babies,you can stay with her if you want…I-I’ll be okay.’’ Sehun was looking stunned at Luhan.

 

,, Lu,what? Who said anything about leaving you? I love you like I told you last night,I love only you,I forgot to tell you about her,yes she does love me and she wanted us to breack up but I don’t care about her,she is a nice girl but just as a friend nothing much,Luhan I love you,if I didn’t was sure about my feelings about you I never accepted our wedding and our babies,but I love you now and in fifty years,I ..Love..You!Now come here.’Luhan jumped in Sehun’s arms crying.

 

,,I’m sorry Sehun,I really thought that you didn’t love me anymore,I’m stupid and childish,I’m sorry again.’’ SEhun was his head trying to think about the right way to tell about his dad.

 

,, Lu,I have something to tell you,I don’t know how,but I need too.’' Luhan looked panicked at him.

 

,, Something is wrong with the babies? What happened?'' Sehun hugged him more tight.

 

,, The babies are okay,is about your dad.’'

 

,, Dad?’'

 

,, He- He is gone Lu.’' Luhan looked puzzled at him.

 

,, What do you mean gone? He left with Chen hyung?’'

 

,, No,he's dead, your father died last night when you we’re in the surgery room,I’m sorry Luhan,I really am.'’ Luhan pushed Sehun away.

 

,, No he didn’t,my dad is home with Chen hyung waithing for me,he cant be dead,no this this just a stupid joke!’' Sehun wanted to hug him again but Luhan pushed him away.

 

,, No! Go away,I hate you for lieng!’'

 

,,I’m not lieng!I’m sorry Luhan,I know how you feel but I’m here to suport you.’'

 

,, No you know nothing! Did any of your family died? No!So you don’t know anything!He promis me,he promis me!'’ Luhan was crying so hard that SEhun didn’t know what to do.

 

,, Luhan please,calm down,you’ll get sick if you cry like this.’'

 

,,Go away Sehun! Leave me alone,I’m all alone now,they left me,omma and appa left me!’' Luhan started to throw things in Sehun ,he was crazy,Sehun knew that this will happen.

 

,, Wha….?’'Suho got a pilow in face when he got in Luhan's’s room.

 

,, You go away as well! I hate you!’' Suho got to Luhan grabbing his hand making him a shot.

 

 Luhan started to lose unconscious, in seconds he was sleeping again, Sehun was looking at him like a lost puppy,Luhan reacted much worst that he expected.

 

,,Now can you tell me what happened with him?’' Suho took Sehun outside making him react.

 

,,Hyung,Luhan will get crazy if he’ll react again like that,I’m scared.’' Sehun cover his eyes with his hands trying not to cry as well.

 

,, But why?’'

 

,, His dad passed away yesterday and I told him that.’' Suho patted his back slowly.

 

,, I’m sorry to hear about that Sehun but he needs to be okay because his babies need him now,is better to take him home and make him feel better,the babies are fine and I’ll come by your house every day to see how’s Luhan.’ Sehun nodded slowly.

 

,, Okay hyung,I’ll try to make him feel better,if I need something can I call you?'’

 

,, Sure you can ,now let’s see how are your twins today.'’Sehun and Suho went to the babies room,Sehun started to get nervous,he wanted to take him twins in arms.

 

,, It seems that your girl woke up.’' Suho lean over taking the little babie in his arms.

 

,, Here Sehun hold her.'’ Sehun took his little girl in arms shacking,he looked at the little baby that looked back at him with big eyes.

 

Sehun just burst out in tears,he hugged the baby to his chest crying his heart out.This was real,he is a father now,this little baby looked at him so innocently she lookes so beautiful.

 

,, There there Sehun,don’t cry.’' Suho tryied to make him feel better but Suho was about to cry as well,Sehun was a kid after all.

 

,,  Hyung she looks so beautiful,but I can’t do this alone,I need Luhan ,I need him to be okay,she is so innocent and little,I love them,they are perfect.’' Suho took the little boy as well.

 

,, Come Sehun ,let’s go to Luhan,maybe when he’ll see the babies he’ll feel better.’'Sehun nodded leaving with his daughter.

 

The baby giggled all the way,she was happy looking at him.

 

,, It seems that Luhan is still sleeping,stay here Sehun,when he’s up call me okay?’' Suho put the baby in a little bed next to Luhan.

 

,, Be strong Sehun.’ Suho smiled leaving Sehun alone.

 

He stood down on the chair playing with his daughter,until she felt asleep.

 

Sehun was sleeping as well when he heard the door open,he opened his eyes slowly seeing Baekhyun smiling at him.

 

,, Hey Sehun,how are you?'’Baekhyun came to him looking at the babies.

 

,, Oh can I hold her?’' Sehun smiled putting his little girl in Sehun’s arms.

 

,, Oa Sehun she is so beautiful,and the baby boy looks just like you.’'

 

,, Thank you Baek,but what are you doing here?’'

 

,, I came because Suho hyung told me wat happened with Luhan.'’ Sehun looked at his sleeping wife upset,he never saw Luhan so broke.

 

,, I hope he’ll be okay soon because I need him.'’ Baekhyun looked at the babies hoping as well that Luhan will be okay.

 

They talked and played with the babies until Luhan started to open his eyes.

 

,, Oh Lulu you’re up?'’ Baekhyun was happy to see his friend up.

 

,, What happened? Where is my dad? Tell me that everything was a lie or a bad dream.’' Luhan started to cry again.

 

,, Hey hey don’t cry Lulu,me and Sehun are here,look your babies are okay,you want to hold them?’'Baekhyun tryied to make him calm down,but Luhan shokced them bouth.

 

,, NO! Take them from here! Is their fault because my dad is dead!'’ Sehun's heart stoped,he never expected Luhan to say somehing like this.

 

,, Shh Luhan calm down,what’s wrong with you?'’Baekhyun didn’t know how to react now.

 

,, I want to go home,hyung take me home I don’t want to stay here anymore.Please hyung take me home.'’ Baekhyun looked at Sehun not knowing what to do.

 

,,Luhan I’ll go and talk with Suho hyung if he says that you’re okay to go home,I’ll take you home.'’ Baekhyun left the room,Sehun was looking at his babies and Luhan,the older just refuses to look at his babies.

 

,,Lu talk with me,I’m sorry for what happened but you need to move on look at your babies they need you I need you.'’Luhan looked down not saying anything.

 

,, Luhan,say something!'’ Sehun wanted to go to him when Baekhyun got in the room.

 

,, Suho said that you can come home with me,let’s get you dressed.’'Baekhyun looked at Sehun telling him that everything will be okay.

 

Luhan was dressed ready to leave,he just wants to be alone,home in his one bed,he doesn’t hate anyone he is just upset because his dad didn’t kept his promise.

 

,,See you at home Sehun,don’t be upset.’' Baekhyun hugged Sehun leaving with Luhan.

Sehun looked at the back of Luhan,how thinks happened like this?He looked at his little babies,they need to go home as well,he doesn’t know anything about taking care of them but he’ll call his mother.

 

,, Let’s go home,let’s make omma feel better because I know he loves you,he just needs time.’' Sehun tried not to cry even if he was on the werge of breaking down.

 

 

 

Baekhyun was looking at Luhan in the car,he didn’t know what to tell him now.

 

,, Hyung,thank you but I just want to get home and sleep,don’t think about doing something to make me happy because I won’t be happy.’' He looked at Luhan with big eyes.

 

,, But Lulu ,Sehun needs you, the babies need you,how can you say that?'’

 

,, I just want to be alone now hyung,can you please accept that?’Baekhyun nodded even if he didn’t like the younger attitude.

 

Luhan got off the care going in the house slowly,he went in a different room looking the door,he wanted to cry now,his dad was gone,he is all alone now,no more family,Luhan cryied out loud,more louder than ever,he was broke,more broke than ever.He felt asleep in the end from so much crying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun went to Suho asking him if he can take the babies home.Suho told him how to make the milk for the babies and if anything happens to call him at any hour because he’ll come to help him.

 

 

Sehun took his twins in the car smiling.He placed them in their seats,letting them sleep.

 

,, Appa will take care of you until omma will be better,let’s make her happy again neh?’' Sehun singed leaving home.

 

 

The house was empthy and cold,he put the babies down going up to look after Luhan,but the older wasen’t in his room,Sehun started to look after him,he started to panic when he didn’t find him but when he came across a locked door he knew that his wife is there.

 

Sehun knocked at the door hoping but he got only a sob in return,he knew that Luhan is crying.

 

,, Lu is me,let me in ,I know you’re in there.’' But nothing.

 

,,Luhan please,open this door ,you can’t stay there forever.’' Sehun wanted to cry,he needs his wife now.

 

He left him alone for now,he needs to be a good father now so he took his little babies in their special room,Luhan did all of this from them,the cribs were pink and blue,the paint was the same everything was done with love but now Luhan is not here to love them.

 

He put the babies in the cribs looking at how they sleep,he just hopes that everything is okay until Luhan comes back.

 

 

Sehun,Baekhyun and Jongin,were at the funeral,Luhan was still in his room,he was crying for Mr.Xi and Chen because the older was trying hard not to cry and be strong.

 

Baekhyun told him that everything will be fine but thinks weren’t fine at all.

 

 

One day Sehun broke down, he didn’t know what to do anymore,the babies were cryin really hard,he tried to feed them but nothing,he changed them and still nothing.

 

 

Sehun knocked at that stupid door until his hand was bleeding,he broke down crying and yelling Luhan’s name,it was a week since the older was in that room refusing to eat or drink something.

 

,, Luhan I need you,I miss you,come back.’'Sehun stood in front of the door with his head down,he can’t fight alone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suray was alone in class bored,he was thinking how is Sehun this days? He is missing for one week since they talked last time.

 

She was thinking if is a good idea to go and visit them?She should say sorry to Luhan,after all she did something bad.

 

So after classes she got a bouquet of flowers,going to their house,he knew the adress from Sehun when he asked him a while ago.

 

 

Suray was there looking at the not so big house,everything was pretty for two guys living here,maybe Luhan was the perfect wife as Sehun said.She knocked at the door waithing.

 

She knocked again,maybe he is not home?When Suray wanted to leave the door opened,she got a shocke.

 

,, Oh my God Sehun what happened?’' He looked like a zombie,with deep dark circles, unshaven.

 

Suray was about to ask Sehun more when he heard someone crying.

 

,, Oh is the babies okay?’' Sehun looked down shaking his head.

 

,, Can I help?I’m good with the babies.'’ Sehun nodded letting her in the house.

 

 

Suray got in the twins room where they were crying really hard.

 

,, Oh shhh,why are you crying little one?'’ Suray took the boy in her arms rocking him slowly.

 

The baby started to stop crying ,he was looking at her with big eyes.

 

,, What’s his name oppa?They are so beautiful.’'

 

,, His name is Haru and the girl is Yuki,Luhan come up with the names.’' Sehun smiled at Suray looking at the baby in his arms.

 

,, By the way where is Luhan oppa?’'Sehun looked down upset.

 

,, He is here but Luhan is bad,his dad died the day when he gave birth and when he heard he broke down,he is looked in the room,not eating or drinking anything he just cry.I don’t know what to do anymore,I’m lost,they need their omma not me.'’ Sehun started to cry as well,Suray didn’t know what to say,she didn’t know that Luhan's bad and now she knows why Sehun looks so worst.

 

,,Hey oppa,you need to make Luhan oppa okay again,you’re right,the twins needs their omma,they can feel his love,you’re his dad but Luhan oppa is the one that can make them really happy,oppa try again.’' Sehun looked at the twins that were sleeping.

 

,, Yah Suray you’re right,I need to make Luhan okay.'’  Suray smiled at him,she was wrong,she never saw someone loving each other so much.

 

 

Sehun heard knocking at the door again.

 

,, Hm who can be?’' Suray looked at him puzzled.

 

,, Let’s see.'’Sehun got down opening the door,in his face were two huge bears one pink and one blue.

 

,,Sehunie,hyung is here,where are my babies?’'Baekhyun was all happy but when he saw Sehun's face he stoped smiling.

 

,, What happened Sehun and why is Suray here?’' Baekhyun asked puzzled.

 

,,Hello oppa,I came just to say hello to Sehun oppa and see the babies.'’ Suray replay smiling.

 

,, Oh okay? But where is Luhan?'’

 

,Luhan is still looked in his room,I don’t know what to tell him anymore,I wanted to breack down the door but that is not the right solution.’' Baekhyun got angry,how can Luhan do something like this?

 

,, That’s it! I’ll drag Luhan out from that stupid room!’'Baekhyun went upstairs knocking at his door.

 

,, Luhan if you don’t open this door I will breack this ing door,this is enough!’' But nothing.

 

,, Okay here I come!’' Baekhyun kicked the door so hard that the poor door flew open.

 

,, Where are you Luhan?'’ He saw a bump in the middle of the bed.Baekhyun went to him slowly sitting down.

 

,,Lulu? Talk with me,hyung is here.’' Baekhyun didn’t expect to get a tight hug from Luhan.

 

The younger was crying so hard that made Baekhyun cry as well,he feels sorry for Sehun and Luhan, their love life was a mess since the beginning,they need a new start they need to be happy like they should be.

 

,, Shh Lulu,hyung is here don’t cry,why are you acting like this?You knew that you dad is sick,Chen hyung is crying as well and he loves him more but he’s going on,Luhan you need to move on as well,you have a new family,you have Sehun ,me ,Jongin,you have Haru and Yuki,they need you more than ever.'’Luhan stoped moving,Baekhyun saw the perfect time to take off the blanked overLuhan’s head.

 

Luhan looked at him with swollen eyes but Baekhyun smiled at him his cheek gently.

 

,, What do you say Lulu?Let’s move on okay?’'Luhan nodded slowly wiping his tears,Baekhyun was right,Sehun needs him now,he was again a little brat.

 

,, Luhan.’ Baekhyun and Luhan looked at the door where Sehun was with a baby in hand.

 

,, Come say hi to your son.’' Luhan started to tear again trying to stand up from the bed.Sehun came slowly to him,putting the small baby in his arms.

 

,,Haru meet your crazy omma.'’Luhan started to cry again,hugging the little baby to his chest.

 

,, I-I’m so sorry Sehun,Baekhyun,I was the same brat like when I was pregnant,I was stupid and I’m sorry again,I don’t know what happened with me,I guess I got scared,I love you all and I know that my dad is there looking over me and he is upset because I act like this.’'Sehun and Baekhyun started to smile looking at Luhan.

 

,, Oppa,Yuki is up as well.’' Luhan saw Suray with the girl in her arms.

 

,,Lu oppa,I want to say sorry for what I said on phone,I know is my fault but I was jealous,but I got over it an dSehun oppa is a good friend for me,I know he loves you and only you,you’re so lucky to have him and this two little angels,oppa,smile and be happy because you have a reason.’' Luhan think wrong all along,everything was okay,he’s just stupid like always.

 

,, Suray I’m sorry,I guess I was jealous as well but I was wrong you’re a nice girl.’' Suray smiled going with the girl in hands.

 

,, Look Yuki,omma,your omma is okay now.’' Yuki started to smile really wide wiggling in her arms.

 

,, Hey Yuki I’m Luhan so you’re the hiper one that made me go crazy.’'  The baby giggled looking at Luhan.

 

 

 Baekhyun went to Sehun patting his back.

 

-, Everything will be fine from now,I’m sure of it.’

 

,,I hope so Baek,because I can’t anymore,next time I’ll leave and run away from everything.'’Baekhyun looked at Sehuns’s face,the younger grow up so much in this last year,Baekhyun was really impressed how much he changed.

 

,, I’ll go home now Sehun,Jongin will be worried if I’ll be late,if anything happens call me,Oh by the way!Your babies are so cute and sweet, congratulations!'’ Sehun led him to the door,saying good bye for now.

 

 

 

Suray and Luhan put the babies back to their one cribs looking at them sleeping.

 

,, Oppa I’m sorry again,I won’t do something like that again,if you need help with the babies call me,I’ll be happy to help you,the twins are so cute is so hard not to love them.’'Luhan was happy because he has so many people next to him.

 

 

Suray left as well after some time,now Sehun and Luhan were left alone,they both were in the twins room looking at them sleeping.

 

Luhan was with his head on Sehun’s sholder huggig him tight.

 

,, Sehun I want to say sorry again because I was wrong,I wanted to say that I need you but I guess I was to stubborn and Baek hyung was right,if Chen hyung moved on I need to do that as well,I love you Sehun,you’re the most important person in my life,you made me be the me that I’m now,you changed me in better and I was just a brat,Thank you because you didn’t left me.’' Sehun started to kiss his cheek,eyes,lips slowly.

,-, Luhan I love you but next time when you go crazy I will slap you,please don’t do that again because is so hard to take care of two babies,and don’t be sorry is okay,I love you okay?'' Luhan looked pouting atSehun.

 

,, I’m sorry really.''Sehun laugh kissing his lips again.

 

,, Let’s sleep Lu because I need a god night sleep.’'Luhan nodded looking one last time at his twins going to his room sleeping next to his lovely husband.

 

 

 

 

 

 

,,Papa be happy up there and say hi to omma,I love you.’’

 

 

hello^^So the story will come to an end soon,thank u for loving it <3

 

btw cheek my new hunhan story is called,,My new beginning?''

 

bye bye until next time^^