Crp.8

My love story!

Sehun left Luhan in front of his house, coming after him as soon as he packed his clothes.

Luhan enter his room,slamming in bed beginning to smile ,this was it,he is married now,Sehun's his now. He raised his hand in the air looking at his ring,how perfect is the ring on his finger.

 

Luhan stood up from the bed and went to his wardrobe thinking what clothes could he take with him. But while he thought, he remembered what Baekhyun said about people living together becoming all red.

 

He and Sehun will have ? But he doesn’t know anything about .

 

-, What will I do? How do I do it? OH MY GOD! I’m so dead.’ Luhan began to panic, if he doesn’t know how to do it,Sehun will hate him?

 

But Sehun knows about ? He did it before? If none of them know what to do and everything will be a disaster? If they fight and they will divorce?

 

-, Oh my ,Oh my,I don’t want a divorce so young!What do I do? Should I watch a movie?’Luhan sat and thought for a few seconds going to his desk where the laptop was.

 

He opened the laptop and his hands were shivering, he took a deep breath searching on the internet an adult movie.

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun was home when he heard the sound of the phone, he went to see who it was calling and it was Suzzy.

 

-,Hello?’ He was curious to see why is she calling him.

 

-,Sehunna,I heard that you are leaven in your honeymoon.’

 

-, Yea ,I’m leaven now.’

 

-, Okay ,have fun and don’t get Luhan pregnant,okay?’  When he heard Sehun got red.

 

-, YAH!!!! He is a boy he can’t get pregnet.’ He heard her laughing at the other end.

 

-, Ha..ha..ha…I know,But I want a baby boy cousin.’ Sehun looked a few seconds at the phone.

 

-, Suzzy are you drunk?’ He heard strange noises on the background.

 

-, Nop,I’m just high,and I think I’m in love, now I need to go,have fun and use protection!’  Sehun didn’t have time to say good bye because she ended the call.

 

-, Okay that was strange.’ Sehun didn’t given too much importance beginning to make his luggage. After he finished packing ,he said goodbye to his puppie, looked in his room for the last time,he'll miss his room but the thought of living with Luhan made him fell beter.

 

He got in the car going to his wife home.

 

Sehun was anxious to be alone for a few days with his wife, finally Luhan and him were married,unwittingly he began to smile with joy.

 

 

 

Luhan was in front of his laptotp with his hands covered his eyes,he was all red and ashamed, he didn’t expected something like this,so he had to that withSehun? But it looks so uncomfortable.

 

His eyes got even big when he saw the rest and everything around him was spinning.

 

Honk!!!

 

When he heard the honk ,Luhan jumped up hitting his knee very hard closing the laptop very fast.

 

-, Ouch,Ouch,It hurts.’ He went to the window and saw Sehun’s car parked in front of his house,he took the luggage quickly leaving the room limping.

 

 

Sehun looked strange at Luhan…,,Why is he limping?’’Luhan got in the car looking at his hands ashamed.

 

-,Lu what hapened to you? Why are you so red and why are you limping?’Luhan looked with big eyes at Sehun remembering what he saw.

 

-, Hmm…aa….I hit my leg wille I was doing my luggage..Ha…Ha ….Ha!’ Luhan tried to laugh but it was very awkward.

 

-, Oh…..Okay but be careful next time.’He smiled nodding.

 

-, I’m so excited to go in our honeymoon and to see Jeju Island,is the first time I will fly,start de car let’s go.’  Sehun blinked at him and started laughing ,leaving to airport.

 

 

 

 

Luhan forgot what he saw on his laptop when he saw how big was the airport, how many planes were ther,Luhan was like a little kid who never seen toys before and that amuses Sehun.

 

They arived in front of the airport and Luhan was werry excited to fly.

 

-, Come Lu,we need to go inside and find Jongin and Baekhyun.’ Luhan had stars of joy in his eyes.

 

They both got out of the car and Sehun took him by the hand. Luhan looked at their interacted fingers makig him very happy,he never thought that Sehun would be his.

 

But when they entered the airport, people began to look strange to them making Luhan to feel uncomfortable, but Sehun tight his grip making his wife to look at him.

 

-, Don’t wory Lu,I’m here and don’t mind them,I love you ,okay?’Luhan was happy that he has Sehun on his side.

 

-, I love you too.’

 

 

-, Lulu,Sehuna!’ When they look Baekhyun and Jongin were coming to them.

 

-, Hey guys ,you’re finely here.’Jongin told them when they approached the newly married couple.

 

-, Yah,we are here,sorry for the delay but the traffic is a hell.’ Jongin looked around him but he didn’t noticed Baekhyun.

 

-, Oh no ! Not again, I hate when he does that.’ Luhan and Sehun looked at him puzzled.

 

-, What hapened? Oh yes were did Baekhyun go,he was here 10 mintes ago.’ Jongin slapped his face.

 

-, Is the third time that I lost him today,he like to see me mad.’ Luhan looked around him and saw him.

 

-, There he is,and he’s eating ice cream?’ The three looked at Baekhyun, who came happy with ice cream in hand.

 

-, Wher did you get ice cream?’ Jongin asked curiously. Baekhyun looked at them and at the ice cream in his hand.

 

-, I didn’t buy it,some lady gave it to me because she thought that I’m a kid.’ All three looked at him stunned.

 

-, One day someone will kidnap you,because you really look like a kid and you are so cute.’

 

-, Heyyyy…I’m not cute.’ Baekhyun looked pounting at Jongin.

 

-, Don’t pount,because you are cute,you are my cute baby Puppy.’ Baekhyun glare at him.

 

-, I’m not cute!’ He said in a whisper.

 

Sehun and Luhan were watching the two of them amazed at how childish can Baekhyun be ,when they hear that their flight must take off.

 

-, I’m sorry to bother, but we have to go now, see you two when we'll come back.’ Jongin and Baekhyun looked at them starting to laught.

 

-, Sorry about that,well have a great honeymoon,come back safe.’ The four have embraced and Sehun with Luhan turned to their plane,but before leaving Jongin remembered something.

 

-,Sehun wait,I forgot to give you something, this is from me and Baekhyun, You'll need them.’ Jongin gave him a box making Sehun too look questioningly at him, but when he opened the box, his face fell,he closed it immediately before Luhan could see what's inside.

 

-, Are you crazy?’ He asked in a whisper.

 

-, What ? You'll need that if you want to have ,just use them.’Sehun  blushed putting the box in his bag.

 

-, You'll thank me when you come back.’ Sehun shook his head, Luhan looked at him head to one side.

 

-, What was it about,what did Jongin give you?’Sehun took his hand dragging him before Jongin have a new idea.

 

-, You don’t want to know,now come we’re going to be late.’ Luhan nodded,getting on plane.

 

 

Luhan was very hyperactive and excited to get to Jeju Island,he looked down on the window and he was impressed how he see everything from above.

 

Sehun was glad to see Luhan so happy and he'll do everything to make him happy. Sehun was reading a magazine when he felt like something fell on his shoulder, when he looked Luhan was sleeping on his shoulder,Sehun began to smile , Luhan probably was tired from the wedding and enthusiasm.He took him slowly putting his head in his lap making him more comfortable to sleep.

 

 

After more than two hours, Luhan began to wake from sleep and saw some pants,he blinked several times trying to understand what is happening,he stood up quickly on his and noticed that the pants were Sehun’s pants, who looked at him amused.

 

-, Good morning beautiful.’ Luhan blushed when he heard the nickname.

 

-, Girls are beautiful, I’m just cute.’ Sehun leaned towards him kissing his lips.

 

-, You are my cute and beautiful wife,and I love you.’ Luhan didn’t say anything just smiled,he is so lucky that Sehun is near him.

 

 

Both get off the plane and headed to their hotel, was a wonderful weather out side, Luhan didn’t know where to look to see the whole view,he was so happy that they were here,Sehun noticed how beautiful is Luhan when he's happy.

 

They got to the hotel and the moment when Luhan entered the room his eyes began to sparkle,everything was so luxurious. He ran from room to room, seeing everything, but when he got to the bedroom he noticed only a bed remembering the movie,he came running as soon as possible from there,Sehun saw his red face and looked puzzled at him.

 

-, Something wrong? Did you see something in there?’

 

-, Nope.’ Luhan passed by him and went straight into the bathroom, closing the door ,he went into the shower, pulling out his phone from his pocket forming a number and waited to respond the other persone.

 

-, Hello Lulu? Something hapened?’

 

-, Hyung help me please.’ When he heard the voice of Luhan,Baekhyun got scared.

 

-, Lulu what hapened? Sehun did something to you? Are you hurt?’

 

-, Hyung in the bedroom is just one bed ,hyung I’m scared of sleeping together.’Luhan didn’t heard any noise from the other end of the line.

 

-, Baekhyun hyung ? Are you still there?’

 

-, Luhan listen to me okay?Don’t wory Sehun will not do something to hurt you , If  you’re not ready to sleep together I know he will understand,just have fun,now go and enjoy your honeymoon.’ 

 

-, Thank you hyung ,I will have fun,bye.’ Luhan finished the conversation with Baekhyun going to the room where Sehun was looking for something in his lugage.

 

-, What are you doing there?’ Sehun looked at him smirking.

 

-, Why do you look at me like that ? What did I do?’ Sehun stood up and went to him,Luhan began to panic, that was itSehun will him, when he arrived in front of him, Sehun stretched his hand and Luhan heard something behind him , he opened his eyes looking behind him he saw the charger.

 

-, Luhan come on let’s eat something ,go and change.’ Luhan was still in place shocked, he really thought that Sehun could him?

 

-,Lu are you okay ,you're acting strange.’

 

-, Hm? Yes ,sorry just I’m happy.’ Sehun smiled kissing his forehead.

 

-, I’m happy too,now come.’ Luhan left aside all the thoughts and went down to the restaurant with Sehun.

 

Together they had lunch, after they finished they went to visit the place , Luhan wanted to see the sea, it was the first time he was on the beach and wanted to jump right into it. When they got near the sea Luhan run before Sehun and entered with feet in the water.

 

-, OOAAAA!! Is so good,Sehun come here,the water is so nice.’ But when he turned ,Sehun took a picture of him.

 

-, Hey!!  Don’t take pictures of me,I’m ugly.’

 

-, Ha…Ha..Ha …you’re not,now come here to take a picture together.’ They both played in the water, splashing each other, they really were behaving like a just married couple, both were happy,they made many pictures to show Baekhyun and Jongin.

 

 

Luhan and Sehun have walked all day,they were very tired, when they got to the hotel room was already seven o'clock in the evening and they both collapsed into bed, exhausted.

 

-, Oaa this day was the best, tomorow what will we do?’ Sehun was with his eyes closed.

 

-, I don’t know,we will go wher you want,I been here before.'Luhan felt sticky and wanted to take a shower, so he stood up from the bed.

 

-, I need a shower,I stink.’

 

-, You want me to help you?’ Luhan looked shocked at him making Sehun to laugh.

 

-, I was joking,don’t look at me like that.’ The older pouted.

 

-, Your not funny,I hate you.’

 

-, You don’t hate me,you love me,now go in the bathroom ,I will make the bed to sleep .’ Luhan entered the bathroom tooking a very long shower.

 

After he finised he looked in the mirror and he sigh, Baekhyun was right he is thinking too much about this whole thing, he loves Sehun and Sehun loves him, so is normal to have , he trust Sehun that he will protect him.

 

When he left the bathroom the light was closed and Sehun was in bed, Luhan got in the bed but far from Sehun closing his eyes, but he didn’t have time to sleep because he felt the mattress move, felling Sehun besides him making his hea to beat very fast, Sehun embraced him and felt every muscle in his body frozen,this was it.

 

 

 

Sehun didn’t want to forces Luhan to do something that he didn’t want,but he wanted to feel Luhan, wanted to be his alone so he get next to him and tried to kiss him on the neck but didn’t receive any response, so he put a hand under his shirt, the only thing he could hear was his breathing which was very rushed, Luhan's mind was black, he didn’t know what to do, he had to kiss him as well but when he felt Sehun hard he panicked so much that he began to cry.

 

Sehun tried to kiss him on the lips feeling something wet on Luhan cheeks , and a small sob,Sehun took his hand under his shirt looking in the dark at Luhan who stood still.

 

He could see that Luhan was crying,making him feel very bad about what he did,he tried to tell him I'm sorry but Luhan stood up from the bed.

 

-, I’m sorry Sehun because I’m bad wife for you,I’m sorry.’ He left the room running leaving Sehun alone in bed.

 

-, What have you done Sehun? You’re so stupid!’ He knew that Luhan is innocent but he wants to make him feel good and feel loved.

 

 

Sehun took the phone calling Jongin,he didn't expected his frined to pick up but after the second call Jongin answered.

 

-, Yes Sehun something hapened?’

 

-, Jongin I did something bad to Luhan.’ He heard strange noises in the background.

 

-, What did you do to my Lulu? Where is he?’

 

-,Baekhyun? Wher is Jongin? Why are you awake at this hour?’

 

-, You're on speaker,now tell me what happened!’   He took a deep breath.

 

-, I tried to have with him but he freak out and run away.’

 

-, Sehun listen to me careful okay?’ Baekhyun's voice seemed very serious, were rare the moments when Baekhyun was seriously so this was bad.

 

-, Luhan called me telling me that he is afraid that you will leave him because he doesn’t know about ,he is scared because he will disappoint you,Sehun now I ask you! Do you love him?’

 

-, Of course I love him he is everything to me , I can’t believe he said something like that, I'll never leave him because he is not ready.’ Sehun could swear that he heard Baekhyun .

 

-, Sehun go and find your husband and bring him back,or I will kill you for making him cry.’

 

-, Baekhyun what are you two doing?’ He was curious and wanted to see if his hunch was true.

 

-, ,now hang up and leave us alone !’  The line fell dead and Sehun started laughing.

 

 

He stood up from the bed, changing leaving too look for his stupid wife ,he didn’t even know where to start searching but he remembered that Luhan likes the beach so he went on the beach and he was right, Luhan was down on the sand head between legs.Sehun approached him sitting down next to him, both sat in silence listening to the waves.

 

-, I’m sorry Luhan,I didn’t mean to make you fell uncomfortable.’Sehun decided to break the silence.

 

-, Why are you the one that apologizes? I need to say sorry because I’m a bad wife hor you, Baekhyun was right I’m to inocent.’ 

 

-, Hey look at me, I love you Luhan , I’ll waith for you to be ready,don’t think that I hate you ,we have all the time to have ,now look at me.’ Luhan lifted his head and his eyes were red from crying, Sehun pulled Luhan next to him hugging him.

 

-, I love you stupid,now let’s do inside and sleep,okay?’ Luhan nodded and together with his husband went back to the hotel slepping together embraced.

 

 

The next morning Luhan woke up but he was alone in bed,he looked around the room but no sign of Sehun and he began to sulk.

 

-, Wher is he ? He left me here?’ He entered the bathroom to take a shower and think of where can Sehun be but afret he finis the shower he found a bouquet of flowers on the bed and a note. Luhan took them reading the note.

 

 

 

 

 

,, Folow the petals and you’ll find me!’’

 

 

 

Luhan looked down and saw petals leading to the balcony, when he reached the balcony the table was arranged perfectly and Sehun was in front of him smiling .

 

-, Good morning my lovely wife, I ordered breakfast.’ Luhan jumped in his neck kissing his lips.

 

-, Good morning Sehunna,I love you!’

 

-, I love you too,now let’s eat.’ The two had breakfast together ,when the finish,Luhan and Sehun went to buy souvenirs for their parents and Baekhyun and Sehun, but when they reached the market Luhan started running from one stand to another.

 

-, Oaaa!Sehunna here come here.’

 

 

-, Ooaaa! No here !Sehun come here.’ Sehun was already dizzy following his hyperactive husband so he look for a bench and sat down following on Luhan with his sight as he was running from one place to another.

 

-, Hello,can I set here?’ Sehun heard a voice making him look up seeing a pretty girl smiling at him.

 

-, No is free.’ The girl sat down next to him and lay a hand.

 

-, Hi I’m Jessica,what is your name?’ Sehun looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

 

-, I’m Sehun.’ He must recognize that the girl was very beautiful.

 

-, Are you here in vacation?’

 

-, No,I’m on my honeymoon.’ The girl looked surprised at him.

 

-, But you look so young.’ Sehun smiled at her.

 

-, I am young,I’m juat seventeen.’

 

-, That meand you love her very much.’ Luhan looked after Sehun and saw him on a bench with a girl, he became jealous, Why his Sehun is with that girl?

 

Sehun looked at Luhan and smiled ,he really loves Luhan.

 

-, Yes I love him ,I’m gay.’ She looked shocked at him, Luhan decided to go there to see who is the girl.

 

-,Sehun I finis my shopping and I’m fungry.’ He said, with the most sweet voice but glared at the girl.

 

-, Sure Lulu let’s go,I’m hungry as well.’ When he wanted to tell the girl goodbye she said she goes to the hotel as well, Sehun didn’t know what to say so he said yes, when he heard Luhan wanted to strangle him so all three went to the hotel.

 

Jessica smiled to Sehun  and Luhan glared at her and took his hand dragging him leaving Jessica to look at him funny.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan was jealous very jealous when he said that he is hungry he wants to eat only him and Sehun but not with her as well.

 

-, So Luhan? How old are you?’

 

-, I’m seventeen.’ Jessica looking at him smiling, but her smile was fake.

 

-, You two are very young ,why did you marry so young? Don’t you think that you have rushed.’ Luhan was red with rage,he wanted to tell her something but Sehun went ahead.

 

-, No I don’t think so,we love each other and we are happy so why don’t get marryed?’ Luhan wanted to jump on his neck in joy.  ,,Ha! ,he is mine,try to steal him now.’’  Luhan said in his mind.

 

-, Love is just a phase someday I'll get bored of each other.’ For Luhan was enough what job she had with their lives.

 

-, Hear me lady ,I love Sehun and we are happy together, we'll be always together because our love is true,if you have a problem just leave I didn’t invited you to have lunch with us, actually you can stay I just lost my appetite.’ Luhan stood up from the table leaving while the tears ran down his cheek.

 

-, He is right because we are young doesn’t mean we don’t know what love is, now excuse me, I need to find my wife.’ Jessica stayed and looked stunning at the two.

 

-, Good luck and I hope you will be happy.’

 

 

 

 

Sehun reached their room and heard Luhan crying in the balcony,he went to him hugging him.

 

-, Shhhh…Lulu don’t cry because I will love you forever.’ Sehun patted him on the head.

 

-, This is our honeymoon but I don’t fell like I’m spending my time with you.’

 

-, I’m sorry Luhan , I just make you cry ,I’m such a bad husband for you.’ Luhan looked at Sehun and wanted to kiss him , so he stood up kissing him, but it was not their regular kiss, now Luhan wanted more so he kissed him with more force Sehun felt the desire from Luhan’s  kiss,so Sehun his upper lip and Luhan opened his mout leting Sehun to slip his l tongue in his warm cavern. Their kiss was full of desire and Sehun feelt how he becomes hard but didn’t want to hurt him again, so he stopped and grabed Luhan’s cheeks.

 

-,Luhan if we don’t stop now I will not retain and I don’t want to make you cry again.’

 

-, Is okay Sehun ,I’m ready now.’Sehun took him bridal style and went in their room, putting Luhan on bed easy as it was the most fragile thing,he climbed over him starting kissing him again, Luhan's heart began to beat very fast but now he feels he's ready ,Sehun began to lower his hands under his shirt and trying to find the , when he found it he pinch it slowly making him moan, Luhan was feeling hard, and it was a strange feeling for him.

 

 

Sehun gave his shirt off,Luhan was so red but when he saw Sehun giving his shirt off alone and saw his perfect body he remained hypnotized. He knew that Sehun look good but now shirtless he look better. Sehun leaned over him again and began kissing his neck and down reached a took one in his mouth and bite slowly.

 

-, AAA! Sehun.’ Sehun smirked and he continued to play with his s, and began to kiss his belly down until he reached the waist line and he could see through pants that he was hard,he looked at Luhan that what was in his own world and take his pants off, when she felt the cool air on his skin Luhan opened eyes immediately and blushed when he saw how he’s looking at him.

 

-, Stop staring at me like that,I’m embarrassed now.’

 

-, You’re so beautiful Lu,don’t be embarrassed.’Sehun smiled and leaned and took the entire length in mouth,when he felt Sehun’s tongue play on his he began to moan loudly.

 

-, Oh my God ,don’t stop......Hmmmm.........Is so good, Oh my God you’re so good…….AAAAA!!!’ Sehun began to bounce his head, and Luhan feel a strange sensation in stomach, and felt that he had to relese.

 

-,Sehun, I think I’m coming …HMMM!!.Sehun.’ But he didn’t resisted and come in his mouth, Sehun swallow every drop of and released Luhan’s .

 

Luhan eyes were closed and was breathing very fast, Sehun leaned over and kissed him on the lips making him feel his own .

 

-, Lulu are you ready for next? I don’t want to hurt you.’Luhan nooded and got even red.

 

-, I want you Luhan, I love you and I want us to be one.’Sehun kissed him again and remembered, Jongin’s gift ,he got out of bed and went to search the box, Luhan looked puzzled at him,Sehun found the box and took only the lub from there.He came back to bed and Luhan noticed the bottle that Baekhyun had in his room.

 

Sehun lifted his legs up and looked at his pink hole and looked at Luhan who assured him that he is good, opened the bottle and poured a quantity enough on his fingers.

 

-, Luhan it hurt a little at first but please resist I'll be gentle.’ Luhan closed his eyes and inhaled deeply, but when he felt pain he immediately opened them.

 

-, Oh Sehun,it hurts,This is not how I expect it to be.’ But Sehun began to pull him out and in.

 

-, Ohhh…..it furts…..but don’t stop.’ But when he felt the second finger he began to keep the sheet tightly in hand.Sehun tried not to hurt him, but when he entered the third finger, Luhan cried in pain,he stood up and kissed his lips trying to distract him and it worked because he felt Luhan more relax and he began to pull them out and back in, the pain was too great but tried to forget, and to try to find pleasure and slowly the pain turns into pleasure .

 

-, Hmmm,…….AAAA…..Sehun ….I fell good now…HHmm!!’Sehun continued to stretched him and when he felt it quite stretched he took out the fingers,Luhan yelped at the lost of filing.

 

-,Lulu, I love you.’ He anointed his with lub and he positioned in front of the hole.

 

-, I know it will gonna hurt and I'm sorry.’ Luhan had no time to say something because he felt a terrible pain.

 

-, It hurt’s ,It hurt’s so much ….Sehun please ..It hurt’s …’ Tears ran down his cheek,the pain was excruciating,Sehun looked at him and began to kiss his tears.

 

-, I'm not going to move until you tell me to move okay,just trie to relax.’ Luhan sat and thought about everything  nice that could get rid of pain and after what felt like an eternity he felt the pain going away.

 

-,Move.’ Sehun got the message and began to move slowly.

 

-, Luhan you are so tight,you are so good.’ And slowly increased the pace, Luhan began to feel the pleasure and began to moan loudly.

 

-, Sehun faster go faster…..aaaaa!!!.....Oh my god!!’ Sehun smirked and begat ing in Luhan's hole, and hit his sensitive spot.

 

-, AAAAAAAA!! Sehun there ..Hit it again…….HMMM …faster….Plaese.’ Sehun was amazed how bipolar can Luhan be, but he understood and began to hit the point each time.

 

Both were in ecstasy, Luhan felt again the strange feeling in his stomach and knew that he was about to come.

 

-, I’m coming Sehun …..don’t stop…haster ……go faster.’ Sehun felt the walls around his tighten and felt he’s coming too.

 

-, I’m coming as well Luhan,let’s come together.’ Sehun, took in hand his neglected member rubbing it at the same time with his moves.

 

-, Hmmm Sehun……..AAA…….Don’t stop!!!!!’ He didn’t finish the sentence that he came in the hand of Sehun and over his stomach.

 

-, I’m coming….Aaaaa!’ He ed twice and came in Luhan’s tight hole.

 

Both breathed hard and was exhausted, Sehun came out slowly from Luhan and look at him but Luhan was already asleep. Sehun started laughing how quickly he was able to fall asleep,he leaned over and kissed him lightly on the forehead.

 

-, Good night my lovely Luhan,I love you.’Sehun pulled the sheet over and take Luhan in his arms.

 

 

 

 

Both were happy finally passed over the largest hop in their lives, or so they think.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh my god so sorry for my so bad T^T.....and A late Merry Christmas^^

 

Enjoy and Happy New Year for tomorrow <3 Love u all bye bye^^