Crp.16

My love story!

-,I sad no and No will stay!’

 

-, Can you at last think about it?’

 

-,  Sehun NO! Stop!’

 

-,I beg you!’

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun ,Jongin and Taemin were looking puzzlet at the two of them that were in contradictory since two days ago.

Luhan started to be more calm and understanding now, two months have passed since Sehun's last breakdown, and Baekhyun couldn’t take his eyes off Luhan’s belly which was already visible, even though the pregnant is trying to hide under baggy clothes,you can still see it even his cheeks were more puffy now,but the word fat was still tabu for them.

 

But leaving aside all that happened,Luhan is happy now.

 

-, SEhun I’m going to hit you very hard.’ Luhan told his husband angry.

 

-, But…..But..’ Sehun began to cry like a baby.

 

-, Aaaa….Sorry to interrupt your moment, but why are you arguing?’ Baekhyun finely asked them.

 

-, Because this idiot here, want’s to name our kids like idiots.’Luhan replay glaring at Sehun.

 

-, What?I think the names are nice.’ Baekhyun looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

 

-, And what would those be?’Taemin asked curious.

 

-, Aaaa…Hmm…….Jummy and Jimmy?’Sehun sad rubbing his nape.

 

Taemin looked at Jongin starting to laugh out loud.

 

-, Those are the most stupid names you've ever heard!’ Jongin was laughing with tears.

 

-, Ha…Ha..Ha! At last I thought of a name!’ Sehun told them frowing. Baekhyun looked at him shocked blinking several times.

 

-, And what if they are girls?’

 

-, Hyung don’t ask,I beg you, otherwise I’ll get annoyed me even more! Until the twins are born, I have time to think of some appropriate names.’ The pregnant said his tummy.

 

-, But when will you found out what they are?’ Baekhyun was still looking at his tummy,Luhan saw that and he started to smile.

 

-, Hyung you want to touch it?’Baekhyun looked up happy, nodding several times.

 

-, Hahaha…Hyung you could just say so , not look so intense at my belly.Luhan took Baekhyun’s hand putting it on his belly slowly.

 

-, Oaa Is so hard!’ But Baekhyun and Luhan remained still.

 

-, Lulu…what was that?’ The pregnant looked immediately at Sehun with big eyes.

 

-, What happened Lu?’Sehun began to worry.

 

-, S...Sehunna one off the babies moved,they moved,this is the first time the babies moved.’Luhan and Baekhyun were super happy.

 

-, Do you mean that our babies have moved at the touch of Baekhyun? And I beg for two hours to make a move and nothing.’ On Sehun’s face you could see jealousy.

 

-, Oooo Sehunnie are you jealous on me because the babies moved?’ Baekhyun looked at him smirking.

 

-, Jealous? Who me?I’m not jealous.’ Sehun was pounting looking at his wife belly.

 

-, I think they love me more.’Baekhyun started to teas his friend.

 

-, But I’m their father, they should have moved at me first,not for you.’

 

-, Yes but I do love them more and they know who is their auntie.’ The two began to argue, amusing Jongin and Taemin.

 

 

 

 

-, They love me more!’

 

-, No! They love me more.’

 

 

 

 

 

-, Hahahahahaha!’ Baekhyun and Sehun stoped to say something else, both looking at Luhan that was laughing out loud.

 

-, You two are phenomenal!Hahahahah!’  This was the first time Luhan, laughing like this since he got pregnant.

 

 

-,They love you the same,just that hyung was more lucky to fell the move,you don’t need to argue over this reason.’ Baekhyun nad Sehun looked at each other understanding what he meant.

 

-, I know Lulu is just fun to teas Sehunnie.’ Sehun nodded starting to smile.

 

-, SorryLu we were just messing around.’

 

-, I’m happy, because the babies moved again.’Sehun immediately looked at him with big eyes.

 

-, I want to feel as well.’ The young man put his hand on his wife's belly but nothing.

 

 

Luhan feels somehow guilty because the babies moved for Baekhyun and didn’tfor Sehun.

 

-, I think they are sleeping Sehun,I’m sorry.' Luhan looked down upset.

 

-, Hey! Don’t get upset is not your fault.’ Sehun told him smiling,kissing his cheek.

 

-, Let’s go to class now baby.’ Luhan nodded happily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In himself, Luhan was happy because he felt the babies moving, but now he was more afraid now that he was sure that in his belly grows two real beings,his babies are real, he was afraid of the big day,he was still afraid to stay home with two small children and helpless. He was scheduled to ultrasound tomorrow, and finally he will find out what gender are his children.

 

 

Last night he had again a discussion with Sehun,his husband wanted boys and he wanted girls, so they ended up fighting over the names and others silly things.

 

 

 

 

-, Lulu, how about if you and I spend some time together?’Baekhyun told him at the end of classes.

 

-,Together? What do you mean hyung?’ Luhan asked him puzzled.

 

-, We didn’t do something together in a long time.’Baekhyun looked at him pouting cutely.

 

-, Hyung tomorrow I need to go to hospital for my ultrasound,if you want we can go to the Mall after that.’

 

-, Really? You really want to go to the Mall? Just me and you?’ The pregnant started laughing when he saw the happy face of Baekhyun.

 

 

-, Yes because I need a new hair cut and I was going to tell you to come with me.' Baekhyun jumped up with joy, hugging Luhan very tight.

 

 

-, I’ll come to pick you up after you finish.’ Luhan nodded, taking his goodbye.

 

 

When he got in the car Sehun looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

 

-, What was that Baby?’

 

-, Baekhyun hyung all sweet?’Sehun started laughing shaking his head.

 

-, Baekhyun will always stay a little kid.’

 

-, Here you’re right, now let’s go home because my babies want to eat.’

 

-, I understand Captain!’ They both started laughing leaving to their home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun was happy for the two, Luhan was much calmer now and Sehun was able to live without to wanna strangle him.

 

 

The happiness of the older didn’t was overlooked by Jongin, he had a long conversation with his mother, and he believed that now is the time to take the next step, now when his mother agreed with Baekhyun, even more she loves the older, making Jongin a little jealous, but before popping the big question, he wanted to talk to Sehun.

 

 

 

-, Hey Jongin,tomorrow I’m going to meet with Luhan at the Mall.’Jongin looked puzzled at this lover.

 

-, Hmm?’

 

-, I haven’t spent time with Luhan since he got pregnant and I wanted to go to the Mall to eat something and talk.’ Baekhyun was really happy because he will be with his friend at the Mall.

 

-, That’s wonderful honey,I think Luhan needs something new now and I think you need that as well.’ The older nodded happily.

 

 

For Jongin this was the perfect opportunity to meet with Sehun.

 

 

-, What do you want to eat tonight?Jongin asked him when they got home.

 

-,Hmm I think I want you Jonginnie!’ Baekhyun jumped on Jongin neck ,kissing his lips passionately.

 

 

-, Hmmm,I think this is a good idea.’ Both began to undress, and kissing, the two had other plans, compared to the married couple.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-, Move!’

 

-,Please move?’

 

-,I beg you move?’

 

-, Sehunna if you stare at my belly ,they won’t move.’Luhan was laughing out loud,since they got home,Sehun tried to feel even a single movement but in vain.

 

-, But why they hate me?!' Luhan was very amused by his husband's jealousy.

 

-, Sehun they are sleeping now and their omma need to sleep a little as well.’ Luhan snuggle nest to him, putting his head on Sehun’s lap.

 

-, Sure Lu sleep a little,I’ll be here when you’ll wake up.’Sehun kissed his forehead smiling.

 

The puppy came quickly on Luhan,cuddling next to him sleeping.

 

Finally, in their house was quiet, everything was as before, peace and love.

 

Sehun put a hand on his wife belly caressing it gently,when he felt a little move,just a little move,Sehun started to smile like an idiot,one of them moved. Sehun yawning slowly, closing his eyes, falling sleeping on the couch with his wife.

 

 

 

Two couples, two different stories, but just as happy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-, Sehun, I am anxious!’ Luhan and Sehun were in the hospital, waiting to enter the ultrasound.

 

-, Me two Lu,I want to know who will win the bet.' Luhan looked smirking at his husband.

 

-, I’m going to win this one,I can feel it,they babies will be girls.’

 

-, Nop,my babies are boys and I’m going to win again.’ Sehun winked at him.

 

-, Ha!’ The two wanted to argue back but the doctor opened the door on time.

 

-, You two are making my head hurt!' The couple looked at their doctor with a raised eyebrow.

 

-, What happened with you Suho hyung?’ Suho looks like he was in a war.

 

-, Don’t ask!’ The couple looked at each other, starting to laugh.

 

-, Suho hyung your boyfriend is a fisty one.’ Luhan told him innocent.

 

-, How did you know?!’Suho looked at him curious.

 

-, I can see the hickeys from your neck.’ Suho blushed very hard when he heard.

 

Sehun started to laugh really hard when he saw Suhon’s face all red.

 

-, Y…Yah you two shut up! Luhan on the bed now!’ Luhan tried not to laugh, biting his lip.

 

The pregnant lifted his shirt up, exposing his belly,Suho put the cold gel on his belly starting to look for the babies.

 

Both were waiting to see who won the bet, Luhan was watching the monitor, seeing his babies.

 

-, Oh! Here we are,let’s see what we got here.’ Luhan and Sehun were looking intensely at the doctor.

 

 

-, Hmmm,so we have a boy here.’ Sehun looked at Jongin smirking.

 

-, And a girl as well.’

 

-, Wait ,what?’ Sehun and Luhan looked shocked at Suho.

 

-, You two will have a boy and a girl, congratulations!’ This means that none of them won,but still one boy and one girl is something beautiful to have and Luhan was happy.

 

-, See you next time Mr.Luhan.’ Suho gave him some vitamins, for him and the babies.

 

-, Bye Suho hyung,oh and next time hide them.’ The pregnant winked at him playfully.

 

-,Aishhhh!’ Luhan run after his husband,leaving Suho blushing again,but the doctor started to smile.

 

This was the first time he sees a boy pregnand and until now everything is okay and good,just a little more and Luhan will give birth,he was scared at first then he did the tests but now he is sure that Luhan will have two healthy babies.

 

-, I really need to kick Lay’s when I get home,Aish that brat marked me.’ Suho got back in his office planning his revenge.

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun and Luhan got out the hospital and Baekhyun’s car was there already waiting for him.

 

-, Sehunna,hyung is here,see you home later.' Luhan kissed his lips fast running to Baekhyun’s car.

 

-, Have fun Lu.’ Sehun got in his car when his phone started to ring.

 

He took it out of his pocket the phone and it was a message from Jongin, telling him to meet at their favorite cafe.

 

-, Hmm? What’s wrong with Jongin now?’ He wrote a quick replay leaving to the coffee shop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-, Hyung!’ Luhan got in Baekhyun’s car happy.

 

-, Hey Lulu what happened? Why are you so happy?’ The older asked him while he started the car.

 

-, I’m going to have a boy and a girl, and I didn’t lost the bet.’ Baekhyun looked at him puzzled.

 

-, Congratulations first,and what bet?’ Luhan got a little red when he remembered what they bet on.

 

-, Hmmm….aaa…You promis you won’t laugh?’ Baekhyun nodded.

 

-, If they were boys ,Sehun will top like always,and if they were girls I would top.’

 

-, Luhan that is the most stupid bet ever! Hahahahaha! ’ Baekhyun started to laugh out loud.

 

-, Yahh Hyung you promis you won’t laugh!’Luhan pounted hitting his arm easy.

 

-, Lulu if you want to top I think you should just say to Sehun, I’m sure he will let you him.’Luhan got even more red.

 

-, Y….Yah hyung,stop! I like Sehun on top of me,it was just a bet made when we were bored that is all.’

 

-, Aha!’ Baekhyun smirked at him not saying something else.

 

-, I hate you hyung.’ Luhan took out his tongue at him,Baekhyun just smiled at him.

 

 

The Mall was not that fare away,so the rest of the ride Luhan looked out the window,he was thinking about the names now,a baby boy and a baby girl,he was happy,he was more than happy,Luhan wanted two girls but one girl and one boy was okay for him.

 

The pregnand look at Baekhyun and this was the first time he really looked at Baekhyun’s face,the older was  really beautiful,his face looked like a baby even if he was older than him.Why didn’t he looked at the older before? How is to kiss his red lips? Or to hear him moan?

 

 

-, Lulu? What happened ? Why do you look at me like that?And why are you red?’ Baekhyun’s voice made him come back to reality.

 

-, Is really hot in the car?’Baekhyun looked at him amused, shaking his head.

 

-, Come let’s go,we’re here.’ Luhan nodded slowly,slaping his face.

 

-, What’s wrong with me? Hear hyung moan? Really Luhan?’Luhan was going crazy these days, his hormones were everywhere.

 

 

Both entered the mall, when Baekhyun noticed something, the people were looking strange at Luhan, even if his belly wasn’t so big the people were watching him judging.

 

-, Hyung don’t mind them,I don’t care the way they look at me now,I love my babies and I really really don’t care what people think now about me.’  Luhan smiled taking his hand.

 

-, Now let’s go and cut my hair,I’m sure Key hyung will be shocked.’ Baekhyun understood what his friend wanted to say, and he was right,if Luhan was happy ,why care what others say?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun got too the coffee shop where Jongin waiting for him with a cup of coffee in hand, Sehun sat down on the seat in front of him.

 

-, Hey Jongin ,I’m here what happened?’ Jongin put the cup down pulling out a small box from his jeans.

 

Sehun looked a bit puzzled at his friend.

 

-, A box what’s in it?’ Sehun took the box opening it.

 

-, Jongin is this what I think it is?’

 

-, Yes Sehun,I want to ask Jongin to marry me and maybe now hew will say yes.’Jongin took the box back smiling.

 

-, Oau! Congratulations Jonginnie!I’m sure Baekhyun will say yes,him and you mom are really close now.’

 

-, I know ,but I’m scared,what if he says no?I want him to have the wedding that he always dream about.’

 

-,I’m your friend and I’m sure Baekhyun will say yes now,I saw the way he looks at me and Luhan, he want’s to het marry now and maybe you two will have a baby as well.’

 

-, NOOOO! No babies for me and him,Luhan is enough to endure,so no thank you.’Sehun stared to laugh out loud.

 

-, I think Luhan got on everyone’s nerves.’Jongin nodded looking at the ring again.

 

-, I really hope he will say yes this time.’ Jongin and Sehun continued their day laughing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-, OH MY GOD! What happened with you belly?’ Luhan and Baekhyun started to laugh when they say Key’s face.

 

-, Did you eat a ball? Baekhyun honey did you do this?’

 

-,No Key babyLuhan here is pregnand,with twins.’ Key remained stunned.

 

-, P..p..Pregnand like with real babies? But how? Really? Honey this is a joke?’ Luhan took his hand placing it on his belly.

 

-, Nop this is not a joke,they just moved.’ Key didn’t know what to say just to stare.

 

-, Oaa ,super cool baby Lulu,this is a first for me.’

 

-, I know,I’m like a search for attention,people just love to stare at my belly.’

 

-, Who wouldn’t stare?How far away are you?’ Luhan sat down and Key started to cut his hair.

 

-, I’m almost four months, another five months and I’ll give birth to my babies.’

 

-, Is still a long time to go,did you thought about the names yet?’

 

-, Hmm nop,I just found out today that my babies are boy and girl so I’ll think now about the names.’

 

-, That is nice baby,I hope I’ll find my half one day.’ Key sighed dramatically making Baekhyun to laugh.

 

-, Honey ,you’ll find someone don’t worry.’  Key send Baekhyun a flying kiss.

 

-, I love you Baekie.’

 

-, I love you more honey.’Luhan looked at the two with a eyebrow raised.

 

-, Get a room and make a baby like me.’

 

-, Hahahaha ,Lu you’re so funny now,but me and Key were like this since forever he is a real good friend so no room for us.’

 

-, And I’m done Luhan,you look more beautiful now all pregnand.’Luhan blushed looking down.

 

-, Thank you hyung,you’re the best.’  Luhan and Baekhyun hugged him, taking their goodbyes from Key.

 

 

-, So what now hyung? I’m a little hungry.’

 

-, Let’s eat thenLuhan,what do you want?’

 

-, Hmm what about pizza?’ Baekhyun nodded taking his hand going to eat some pizza.

 

 

 

Luhan and Baekhyun passed by a baby store when Luhan stopped suddenly,Baekhyun turned his head looking puzzled.

 

 

-, Lulu something happened?’

 

-,  Look hyung,how beatiful the clothes are,can we go in?’

 

-, Sure we can,let’s go in and look.’ Luhan nooded happily going in.

 

 

All the clothes were wonderful and beautiful, Luhan wanted to buy them all,he was running from one place to another,Baekhyun was laughing,his friend was back to his normal self,no more drama or crazy Lu.

 

 

-, Hyung come and see this!’ Baekhyun went to Luhan who was holding two pairs of little shoes,one pink and one blue.

 

-, Hyung I think I’ll buy this,they look so cute and I really want to get them for my babies.’

 

-, I love them Luhan, you really need to buy them ,your babies will look so cute with those shoes.’Luhan smiled happy by going to the cash register to pay them.

 

 

Luhan and Baekhyun came out of the store going to eat the pizza that the pregnant was dreaming now.

 

 

Their day was a relaxing one, Luhan and Baekhyun needed a day like this, without any problems or school,just them and a delicious pizza.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun got home, hoping to find his wife, but no trace of the pregnant,just his lazy puppy sleeping on the couch.

 

-, Hey where is omma?Did you saw him?’ Sehun asked the puppy sitting down next to them. Mongu just looked bored at him lying back to sleep.

 

-, So now you’re ignoring me,but when Luhan is home you’re all happy.’ Sehun was jealous again.

 

Sehun wanted to go upstairs to take a shower when he heard the front door opening and the puppy waking up.

 

-, Traitors.’ Sehun saw in a wisper frowing.

 

-, Sehunna are you home?’

 

-, I’m here Luhan.’ Luhan run to him hugging his waist tight.

 

-, I missed you Sehunna.’ Sehun lifted his chin up, kissing his lips.

 

-, I missed you as well,how was your day?I see you cut your hair.’ He ruffled his hair making Luhan to pout.

 

-, Heyy Stop!  You’ll ruin it and Key hyung worked so hard to make me beautiful.’ SEhun bent down to kiss him on the lips again.

 

-,Lu you’re beautiful all the time.’ Luhan got all red,hitting his chest.

 

-, I’m beautiful even when you want to kill me?’ SEhun stood a few seconds to think.

 

-, Hmm yes even then you were beautiful.’Luhan hit his chest again more harder.

 

-, Meanie,I hate you and if you want me to forgive you ,you must kiss me again.’

 

-, Hahahah Luhan,I’ll kiss you every second of the day,that much I love you.’ The two began to kiss again.

 

-, OhSehun, I bought something today,I saw them in this shope and I had to buy them.’ Luhan let go of his husband, running to take bag where the slippers were.

Sehun sat down on the couch looking after his wife questioningly,Luhan come back with a small bag smiling.

 

 

-, Look Sehunna,their first shoes.’Luhan took out thwo pairs of slippers,Sehun took them with shaky hands.

 

The shose were so little and cute,his babies will be this small and cute and helpless for the first time Sehun started to cry, this is all real,soon he will be a father to this little babies.Luhan got scared when he saw his husband like this.

 

-,Sehunna what’s wrong? You don’t like them? W…Why do you cry now?’ His voice began to tremble but Sehun shook his head, pulling him to embrace him tight.

 

Sehun hide his face in Luhan’s neck kissing him slowly.

 

-, I love them Luhan, they are beautiful,like you.’ Luhan blushed again ,hugging Sehun back.

 

-, I love you Sehun,I love you with all my life and thank you because you make me fell special every single day, you saved me from me,from Taemin,from all,you made me wanna live.’ Luhan kissed his head him gently.

 

-, Now stop crying because I’ll cry as well you big baby.’ Sehun broke out laughing.

 

-, Lulu you’re the best wife ever and I love you more.’

 

-, You wish that,I love you more.’

 

-, Hmm if you love me that much can we name the babies how I want?’

 

-, Oh hell No!’ Luhan stood up leaving his husband sulking on the couch.

 

-, Can you at last think about it?’

 

-, Nop,and no will stay!’Sehun started to laugh going after his wife and too take his shower.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun got home but in the house was dark,really dark.

 

-, Strange,Jongin is not home?’ He got inside where he saw a little light in their room.Baekhyun slowly opened the door, he was afraid a little, if someone is in their home and he will him?

 

But when he saw the room lit only by candles he looked puzzled.Jongin was in the middle smiling at him.

 

-, Hmm Jongin? What are you doing?’ Baekhyun was still in the door frame,scared to move.

 

-,Baekhyun I love you and I’m sure you know that, you make me smile and laugh every single day, we went through a lot together but together we managed to go through all the problems and you stood next to me when I needed you, and I want to spend my whole life with you.’ Baekhyun was a crying mess now but he didn’t say anything.

 

-, So Byun baekhyun do you wanna marry me this time?’ Jongin put down on his knee pulling out the small box.

 

Baekhyun run to him crying like a baby,he hugged his neck tight nodding like crazy.

 

-, Yes,yes ,yes always a Yes for you Jonginnie,I love you ,I love you so much!’ Jongin hugged his waist tight smilingBaekhyun finely sad yes,after so many time the older accepted.

 

-, Let’s see if the ring fits.’ Baekhyun released his neck showing him his finger.Jongin took out the ring putting it on his finger.

 

-, Is perfect Jongin I love it.’ Baekhyun kissed his lips still crying.

 

-, Ohh I need to tell Lulu about this!’

 

-, You’ll tell him tomorrow,I’m sure they are sleeping now.’

 

-, Nop today,I want him to know today because I can’t wait until tomorrow.’Baekhyun stood up running to find his phone.

 

 

Jongin shooke his head going after his crazy boyfriend soon future wife.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan and Sehun were in bed still talking about names,they were about to fall asleep when Luhan’s phone started to ring.

 

-, Hmm who can call at this hour?’ Luhan took his phone seeing that Baekhyun is the one calling.

 

-, Why is he calling now?’Sehun had a clue about what is happening.

 

-,Hello?’

 

-, Lulu put me on speaker!’

 

-, Okay you’re on speaker now,what happened?’

 

-, Luhan,Sehun I’M GETTING MARRIED!’

 

-, Oaaa reall hyung? That is great! Congratulations!’ Luhan was happy for Baekhyun because he knew how much the older wanted to get marry.

 

-, I’m so happy,and now I need to go and have wild with Jongin!’  Luhan looked at Sehun together starting to laugh.

 

-, Good night hyung see you tomorrow at school.’

 

-,  No school for me tomorrow I need to enjoy this now bye bye!’  The line went dead.

 

-,I think Baekhyun is really happy about this,Jongin told me today when we meet.’

 

-, Jongin told you? Oaa that little brat,I think he was nerous about asking hyung.’

 

-, Yes he was really scared,because this is the 6 time he asked Baekhyun to marry him.’ Luhan snuggled close toSehun closing his eyes.

 

-, Baekhyun hyung is really stubborn.Luhan started yawning.

 

-, Yes he is,but now he finely sad yes.’ Sehun heard a little snore from his wife making him smile.

 

-,  Good night Lu,I love you.’ Sehun kissed his forehead ,closing his eyes as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day Baekhyun and Jongin were nowhere to be seen,they didn’t came to school.

 

-, Hyung wasn’t lieng last night.’ Luhan sad at luch time.

 

-, I told you that he is telling the truth.’

 

-, Still that much ?’

 

-, ? What about ?’ Taemin sad down at the table next to Luhan and Sehun.

 

-, Baekhyun and Jongin will get marry.’ Sehun told him while eating.

 

-, Oh, really? I’m happy for them.’ But Luhan felt sadness in Taemin's voice.

 

-, I need to go now,bye guys.’ Taemin left them just like that.

 

-, Don’t worry Lu,he will be okay,he doesn’t love Baekhyun or Sehun he is just lonely that is all.’ Sehun told him still eating.

 

-, How did you know about what I was thinking?’ Luhan asked curios.

 

-, I’m your husband and I know the way you think?’

 

-, Still I fell bad for him.’ Sehun kissed his lips out of nowhere.

 

-, Don’t ! He will be okay,he just need to find his half.’ Luhan nodded slowly.

 

-, Now eat and let’s go to class.’ He started to eat but still thinking about Taemin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

,,Taeminie you deserve to be happy like we all,I’m sure you will find true love.’’

 

 

 

So sorry I didn't make the babies boys ...I love girl and Boys and Don't worry the girl won't steal his dad or mom love

 

Trust me^^ enjoy the chapter<3 Love u all for commenting and subscribing^^ bye bye