Crp.2

My love story!

-, Dad what do you mean I will get married?’ Luhan was shocked, confused and shocked again.He just hear right? He'll get marry?

-, Son, please, listen to me carefully.’ Mr. Xi made ​​him sit.

-,I'm sick, who knows what could happen to me.’ In Luhan's eyes tears were gathering.

-, I don’t want you to stay alone, it was a decision I made long ago and I think now is the time to keep our promise.’ Luhan just looked at him not knowing what to say,, This thing really happens?’’ His father tight his grip gaining his attention.

-, But dad, with who you want me to marry?’

-, You'll know him today, that's why I wanted you to come home soon.Now I want you to go and get ready.’ The honey hair boy looked shocked at him ,, Did he say to see him? It's a he?’’

-, Dad, I'm going to marry a he? With a guy?’ His father smiled excused and his head affectionately.

-, Son,I know how it sounds but everything I do is for your own good.’ Luhan looked down,, That means I have to give up to Sehun. Who do I lie? He never noticed me, maybe everything will be fine.’’

-, Now go up son and dressed in something decent, we go to an expensive restaurant.’

-, Okay Dad, I'm ready immediately.’ Luhan stood up from the couch and headed to his room with a heavy heart.

 

 

In the other house, the spirits were more heated than in the Xi family.

 

-, Omma ,appa, you can’t make me do something like this.’ Sehun was too angry, he was walking from one corner to another.

-, Sehun son please understand,it is a promise made ​​long ago.’Mrs.Oh  tried to explain nicely, without losing her cool but Sehun didn’t ease her situation.

-, But why did you promise that?’Sehun was on the verge of breakdown,, This thing doesn’t happen, I'm not going to get married.’’

-, But omma I’m only seventeen, what about my school ,my dance,what about with my LIFE?’

-, I'm sorry son,the decision is made and he has school as you, so you will help each other reciprocal.’

Sehun fell quietly for a few minutes, absorbing what his mother said .

-, You said a he? I'll marry with a he?’ Then he began laughed, shocking his parents.

 

-, Ha ..Ha..Ha! You fooled me for a second, I really believe you ,you’re so funny…. Ha…Ha…Ha! This is your revenge because I didn’t want to wake up, good joke, seriously.’ But his parents didn’t laugh, they were more serious than ever. Sehun's laughter died slowly looking at his parents shocked.

-, You are serious, right? But I don’t even like boys!’  But Luhan's image appeared in my mind. ,, Why I think about him?’’

-, Sehun go up to dress, you will know him today, dress nice I want you to make a good impression.’ Said Mrs. Oh waving him to leave.

Sehun turned and headed to his room, thinking, what he did wrong in a previous life to deserve this?

 

 

 

Luhan finished the shower and stood in front of the mirror admiring his bruise on his cheek,, It looks like he hit me harder than I thought.’’ He combed his hair as best as he could but without much luck.

-,I need to cut my hair.’ Luhan came out of the bathroom and on the nightstand saw his broken glasses.

-, Now I have to wear lenses until I fix them.’His eyes already begins to sting ,, I hate lens!’’

-, Now what to wear? Even if I don’t agree, I have to look good. But with what? What do I do? How can my father do this?’ He fell into bed and started to shake his hands and feet.

-, AAAAAAA!!!!!’ After his little breakdown he looked to the ceiling.

-, Omma if you hear me please help me, if I won't be happy? If he doesn't like me? I know I'm not the most handsome boy but please help me.’He stood up from the bed heading too the closet after ten minutes he decided to choose a pair of tight black jeans and a black shirt and in feet his red sneakers.

-, Better than this I can’t do,I would need to go shopping.’ Luhann looked once again in the mirror and left the room heading to his father who was waiting for him.

-, Dad, I’m ready.’ Mr. Xi looked at him starting to smile.

-, Good son, let's go, I don’t want to be late.’ Luhan nodded following his father to the car.

 

 

Sehun was lost in space in front of the mirror ,,How did this happen? I will marry with a boy. I'm not gay,is enough to see Jongin and Baekhyun all day , but me to be with a guy? This is not how I imagined my life to proceed.

I  hope that he looks good, I hope I have so much luck.’’ Sehun sighed once more and turned to his dressing, choosing a pair of black pants with a white shirt, ed the first two buttons and a red sweater.He looked again in the mirror everything to be perfect.

 

 

-, I’m ready. ‘ He said to his parents ,Mrs.Oh looked at him, smiling and hugging him.

-, You are very beautiful Sehun and I'm sorry for what is happening.’ He nodded kissing her on the cheek.

-, I can’t do too much now, right? Let's go, I just want to finish with this business.’ The three got in the car heading to the restaurant.

 

 

 

When they arrived in front of the restaurant, Luhan's face fell . This restaurant is one of the most expensive restaurants in Korea.

-, Dad? You sure we got the right place?’

-, Yes ,I’m sure, now let's get down.’He looked at his father shocked,, With who will I going to marry? The President?’’

They entered the restaurant and the waiter brought them to the table,, It seems that we are first to arrive, I want to end the night.’’

 

 

-, We arrived Sehun.’ The way to the restaurant was a quiet one , no one knew what to expect.

Sehun looked at his mother and he got off the car. When they entered the restaurant, the waiter led them to their table, informing that their guests have already arrived. While heading to the table Sehun spotted Luhan,, What is he doing here?’’

 

 

Luhan looked around him, how luxurious is everything ,when his eyes caught something ,,Sehun?What is he doing here? And he is looking at me? Why is he heading to our table?’’

 

 

,,Why are we heading towards the table where the class nerd stand?’’

 

,, Don’t tell me he is my future husband?’’ They both thought at the same time. The time when their parents greeted, they looked at each other shocked.

-, YOU!’  They said together, pointing toward each other, making their parents to look confused.

-, You two know each other?’ Asked Mrs.Oh siting down on her chair.

-, Yes omma, we're in the same class.’ Answered Sehun siting down shocket. Luhan was constantly looking at Sehun,,I’m seriously going to marry Sehun?’’

-, Luhan son, please introduce yourself.’ His father nudge him.

-, Hm?’  Luhan looked at his father not understanding what we want.

-, Introduce yourself.’

-, Oh ! Excuse me. Good evening my name is Xi Luhan.’ He bowed and sat down on his chair.

-, Omo! He’s so cute, isn’t he Sehun? Then there is not a big problem if you two know each other already.’ Mrs. Oh looked happy at Sehun nad Luhan

Both remained quiet,in their minds were too many thoughts.,, How did I got in this situation?’’

-, Dear we decided together that the wedding will be in three weeks.’ Ms. Oh has said, causing them to choke on food.

-, So fast omma? Why such a hurry, we can’t even wait until we finish school?’

-, Yes Ms. Oh, I think it's better to wait.’

-, AAA.. Honey, you can tell me mom, and why wait?’

-, But still.’ He said softly, looking at Sehun.

-, And after marriage you will move in together.’

-, What? But seriously why?’ Asked a shocked Sehun.

-, Seriously? Sehun Seriously? You want to get married and stay separately?  Sometimes I wonder if you really are my son.’

-, But mother, we don’t know each other so well, how do we live together?’

-, That's why you're going to live together, to know each other better. I'm sure you two would get along. Now continue to eat.’

Luhan was in his own little bubble, ,He'll live with Sehun, in the same house, only the two of us.’’ Without realizing he started smiling making Sehun to look at him with a raised eyebrow.,, What can he be thinking? But I must admit he looks different without glasses.’’ But on his cheek noticed a bruise,, It seems that Taemin hit him harder than I expected.’’

 

The rest of the evening went well most conversations had their parents with wedding plans while Sehun and Luhan looked at each other, occasionally.

-, Hey Sehun, me your appa and Luhan's father, were want to go somewhere else to talk so you can take Luhan home,for me?’ Sehun looked at her with big eyes.

-, Sure omma.’

-, Well when, I felt good to know Luhan, I have a feeling we'll be a happy family.’ Luhan looked at her and smiled slightly.

-, Thank you.’

-, Okay now home with you, big people needs to get drunk Ha…Ha..Ha!’ Sehun looked at his mother in horror.

-, I can’t believe you're my mother.’ He said in a whisper but not too quietly because his mother looked at him with a murderous look.

-, You are still here?’ Sehun and Luhan looked at each other and they say goodbye as quickly as they coul, heading for the car.

When they got in the car they were both shocked, Mrs. Oh is the nicest person but when she wants she’s very diabolical.

-, Your mother is very scary.’

-, I know.’  Sehun replied nodding, they looked at each other and started to laugh.

-, Com one I'll take you home now until my omma will came with a different idea.’

-, Yes it would be a good idea.’ Sehun started the engine and headet to Luhan's house. They were in the car in silence, they didn’t know what to say. Luahn thought he would need to apologize for all problems caused.

-, Sehun-si, I'm sorry for everything.’Luhan decided to break the silence.

-, Don’t worry, if my family promise,she would keep her word and don’t call me Sehun-si.’Luhan nodded looking out the window.

When they arrived in front of the house, no one knew what to say,, Bye see you tomorrow at school?’’ or,,I will pick you up to go to school together?’’or,,We'll avoid as before?’’

-, Sehun thanks for bringing me home, see you tomorrow?’

-, Sure, see you tomorrow at school.’Sehun looked at his bruise, without realizing he touched his cheek making Luhan to look at him shocked and red.,, His hand is so warm.’’

-, Does it hurt?’

-, No, I'm fine now and this is nothing I was worse.’ Sehun gaze saddened.

-, I'm sorry.’

-, You have nothing to be sorry, you did nothing wrong.’

-, Yet, no one need to suffer.’

-, This is it, I didn’t have the luck to be born into a family with money and power, maybe if I had all that, nobody pick on me.’Luhan wanted to be strong, he didn’t want to cry in front of Sehun.

-, Thanks again Sehun, good night.’ He got out before Sehun to have a chance to replied , leaving him to look at Luhan's figure disappearing in his house.’

-, From today I'll take care of you that nothing bad happen, I'm beginning to like you.’ Sehun looked once to the house, starteding the car heading towards his home.

-, Goodnight Luhan.’

 

 

Luhan entered the house and his tears began to flow.

-, Mother what do I do? If my colleagues find out that I'll marry Sehun, they'll kill me. What do I do mom? Help me because I love him.’ He looked out the window to see if Sehun left, and he was gone.

-, Goodnight Sehun.’ He headed to his room.

 

Both fell asleep thinking about tomorrow, the school rich and the school nerd will get marrid in three weeks.

 

Who would have thought?

 

 

 

here is the second chapter^^ enjoy<3