Crp.11

My love story!

-,Luhan!!!!!!!’Baekhyun was happy ,he run hugging Luha that he didn’t see in one week.

 

 

Luhan didn’t get to say something else because his hyung jump on him,making him to fall down.

 

 

Jongin and Sehun were looking shocked at Baekhyun,every day they thinking if he’s really olther than them.

 

 

-,Lulu my baby ,I miss you so much!’ Baekhyun was glued to Luhan.

 

 

-, I miss you too hyung but I can’t breath.’Baekhyun looked at him with big eyes and stood up immediately.

 

 

-, I’m sorry Lulu,I didn’t meen to hurt you or the baby.’ Luhan began to smile, he really missed his childish hyung.

 

 

-, Hey baby what are you doing in there? You’re having fun?’ Baekhyun bend down poking Luhan’s belly.

 

 

-, Can you grow faster because I want to be an uncle sonner,okay?’Luhan began laughting,Baekhyun was the friend that he always wanted.

 

 

-, Hyung he can’t hear you now,he is like a pod,is going to last longer until he’ll be born.’Baekhyun looked at him pounting.

 

 

-, Make him grow faster because I’m really curious to see how he looks like.’

 

 

-, He needs to stay in my belly for nine months,after that you’ll see him.’

 

 

-, Hmmmmm!’Baekhyun bend ower poking his belly again.

 

 

-, Can you grow faster? Please!?’ Sehun came near Jongin who was shoked.

 

 

-, Jongin I have just one question.’ Jongin just nodded.

 

 

-, You’re sure that you saw Baekhyun's id and he is olther than us?’

 

 

-, Hmm?? Yes I’m sure that Baekhyun is olther.Why do you ask?’

 

 

-, I just wanted to be sure about that.’ Bouth looked at Baekhyun and Luhan but Sehun began to smile,he can’t belive that he wanted to give up too his child,to Luhan, to his happynes because he was afraid of the responsibility.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ring! Ring!

 

 

They all hear the school bell.

 

 

-, Come Luhan ,let’s go to class.’ Luhan smiled and together they went to their class.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan preferred to keep his name at school ,they have just a couple of mounths until they finis the year so why to bother to change it?He didn’t want that his collegues to know that he is married.

 

 

 

 

This mornig he wake up and his little pod,let him eat all without throwing up,he was happy but a little sore from last night,Sehun and him exaggerated with ,but he can’t tame himself when he sees his husband ,his lover part gets hard and .

 

 

The baby make him body feel strange,Luhan tries not to show how scared he is but he is scared,he didn’t even hold a baby in his arms,now he needs to take care of one,but he try not to think about that to much,he wanted to enjoy every monent,every experience,but now he really wanted his mom to be here with him telling him that they’ll be good parents to his little pod.

 

 

-, Lu? Luhan!’Luhan was brought to reality by the voice of his husband who looked at him worried.

 

 

-,Hmm?? Did you say something?’Luhan looked cutely at Sehun.

 

 

-, Is lunch time,come on,Baekhyun and Jongin went ahead of us.’ When Luhan heard about food his eyes began to sparkle,Sehun began laughting when he say the happy face of his wife.

 

 

-, Come on! Come on! My pod is hungry.’ Luhan begat to pull Sehun's hand to the cafeteria.

 

 

 

 Baekhyun and Jongin were at the cafereria waiting for the two to come at the table,but they looked shocked when they saw Luhan with the tray full of food and Sehun hade just a sandwich and a bottle of water.

 

 

-, I’m ready, let’s eat.’Luhan startdet to eat without looking at Baekhyun and Jongin.

 

 Baekhyun looked at him not blinking,this was the first time he saw someone eating so much,but the combinations were disgusting,he was eating chips with ice cream and kimki.

 

 

Sehun was used to the taste of his wife ,last week he saw him eating ice cream with sausages,but he forgot to tell them one thing that he hoped Baekhyun won't say in the present on Luhan. He prayed that Baekhyun will not drop the bomb.

 

 

-, Hmmm Lulu?I know that you’re pregnant but if you eat that much you’ll be fat.’ And Baekhyun droped the bombSehun slaped his face looking at his wife who stopped eating.

 

 

-, Hyung do you want to tell me that I’m fat?’ Tears gathered around his eyes making Baekhyun to panic.

 

 

-, No! No! No! I just say that is a loot of food?’

 

 

-, Sehunnn!!!!Baekyung hyung recognized that I’m fat,I told you that I’m fat,and I’m just in thre weeks and I’m fat!’ They all were shocked when they heard how loud was Luhan crying.

 

 

Sehun huged Luhan trying to calm him down, but not before too throw a killer look to Baekhyun.

 

 

-, Shhhh,calm down ,Baekhyun didn’t say that you’re fat.’ Luhan looked at his husband sobbing.

 

 

-, I’m not fat? Are you serious?’Sehun wiped his tears with his finger kissing his forehead gently.

 

 

-, Yes!I’m serious,no Baekhyun? Luhan's not fat.’Baekhyun was with big eyes too shocked to think.

 

 

-, Yes,I just say if you eat all of that you’ll be fat.’Sehun wanted to kill Baekhyun.

 

 

-, Oaaaaa! I told you that I’m fat! But I can’t stop eating ,the baby makes me eat alot.’ But Luhan stoped from crying , all three looked at him puzzled.

 

 

-, I think that my pod dosen’t like kimki.’ Was the last thing that he managed to say befor running to the bathroom, covering his mouth with his hand.

 

 

Baekhyun was shocked, or rather very shocked,this was the first time he saw Luhan like that.

 

 

-, Baekhyun I think we need to talk.’ Sehun looked at him angry.

 

 

-, Never ,ever ,ever say in fronte of Luhan that he is fat,the fat word is tabu,It doesn’t exist in the dictionary,it disappeared.’

 

 

-, How sould I know that he will react like that? You know that I don’t have alot of friends that are pregnant.’

 

 

-, Here you’re right,but last night I took him in my arms and I told him that he is heavy ,he started to cry telling me that I don’t love him and I’ll divorce him because he is fat,it took me two hours to convince him I’m not going to divorce him and finely when I told him about ice cream ,he stoped like nothing hapened.

 

So If you don’t have ice cream ,forget the word fat.’Baekhyun nodded and he made a mental note ,never say fat when Luhan is around him.

 

 

Sehun stod up from the table going to find fis sensitive wife.

 

 

Luhan was at the toilet, throwing up all that he eat yesterday and today,he flushed the toilet, trying to stand up but he was too dizzy.

 

 

Luhan felt two strong hands helped him to stand up, he didn’t have to look who it was,Luhan recognizes the smell of his husband.

 

 

-, Baby are you okay?’ Luhan nodded, he turn on the water, washing his face.

 

 

-, Baekhyun didn’t meen to say that you’re fat,he just was worried for you.’ Luhan turnet to Sehun looking down ashamed.

 

 

-,I know and I’m sorry because I reacted like that but the baby make me very sensitive about all around me.I’m a really pain in the .’

 

 

-, No you’re not,come here.’ Sehun openede his hands and Luhan hugged him.

 

 

-, I love you Sehun and I’m sorry.’

 

 

-, I love you more,you and our pod.’ Luhna stood on tiptoes to kiss Sehun on the lips gently.

 

 

-, Lu you know that we didn’t tell our parents about the pod no?’ Luhan stood a few seconds and realized that Sehun was right, how their parents will react to this news?

 

 

-, How do you think that they’ll react?’ Luhan asked a bit worried.

 

 

-, Hmmm,how I know my omma,she will be happy and appa I don’t think he’ll be home,so my parents will be okay with it,and don’t forget that omma love you.’

 

 

-, You’re right ,your omma love me more that she loves you.’Sehun looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

 

 

-, Hmmm yes she dose,are you happy?’

 

 

-, Yes because I forgot how it is to have a mom.’Sehun looked at him sadly.

 

 

-, Don’t worry my beautiful wife ,me and my family is with you,now they are your family.’ Luhan began crying loud scaring Sehun.

 

 

He really needs to ask they doctor how long this mood change last,because if he needs to bear so much crying for nine months he’ll kill his wife.

 

 

-,Is okay Lulu,shhh,I’ll talk with omma and maybe we’re going too they house for dinner,you’ll invite your father and we’ll tell them the news.' Luhan looked at Sehun with his teary eyes smiling.

 

 

-,Is a good idea ,I miss my dad,I didn’t see him since we got home.’

 

 

-, So will do that, tonight we’re having dinner at my parents.’Sehun kiseed him with passion making Luhan to moan in the kiss.

 

 

-, Sehun if we wasn’t in the school toilet I was on my knees now.’Sehun looked shocked at him.

 

 

-, Where is my Luhan and what did you do to him? I want my innocent Lu back.’ Both began to laugh, coming out of the bathroom holding hands.

 

 

 

 

When he got in the class Baekhyun hugged him,shoking him.

 

 

-, I’m sorry Lulu because I was a bad hyung for you, I didn’t meen to offend you.’

 

 

-,Is okay hyung,because of the baby I’m like this,forgive me is I scared you,you’re the best hyung ever and thank you.’ Baekhyun started crying making the whole class to look at him.

 

 

Jongin slaped his face and he went to calm his sensitive boyfriend,he really started to think that his id is fake.

 

 

-, Come on Baekhyun calm down,the whole class is looking at you.’ Baekhyun looked at Jongin and after that at the class with his big eyes full of tears biting his lips cutely.

 

 

-, I’m sorry.’ All the girls from the class started to cry and some boys even blush.

 

 

-, Baek oppa,we love you and if you cry we’ll cry as well.’ All the girls were hears and soul when it came to Baekhyun.

 

 

Luhan stood and looked at how realistic could Baekhyun be when he wanted to get out of a mess,but he smiled, his baby will be so lucky to have a hyung like Baekhyun and Jongin in his life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In his math class he managed to answer all the questions the teacher asked him, he missed school, he hoped that their child will be smart like him and beautiful like Sehun.

 

 

Baekhyun was right ,the baby must grow up faster because he really want to see him,they baby.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-,Oh Lu,I talked with omma and she is waithing for us tonight.’ Sehun told him at the end of the classes.

 

 

-, Then I sould call my dad as well.’ Luhan took out his phone, dialing his phone number ,waithing to answer,but after the second righ fis father answered.

 

 

-, Dad!’

 

 

-, Luhan son,how are you? I’m glad to hear you,I thought you forgotten me.’

 

 

-,I’m sorry dad but it hapened do much since we came home.’

 

 

-,Oh! Something bad hapened? Are you okay?’

 

 

-, Yes dad I’m okay,but me and Sehun have some news,so can you come to Sehun’s place for dinner?’

 

 

-, Of cours son ,I’ll be there,I missed you Luhan.’

 

 

-, Me too dad,se you tonight.’

 

 

  -,Yes son bye.’

 

 

-, Bye dad.’ He was a little sad,he really missed his dad more that he thought.

 

 

-,Wife are you okay?’ Sehun asked worried.

 

 

-, Yes I’m okay,just that I missed the voice of my dad,that’s all.’

 

 

-, I know,now let’s go and tell them the good news! Baekhyun ,Jongin see you tomorow at school.’

 

 

-, But don’t you want to come with us and drink bubble tea?’ Baekhyun asked pounting.

 

 

-, Nop,we’regoing to have dinner at my parents place,we’ll tell them that Luhan expectes.’

 

 

-, Oh good luck then,I really want to se omma when she’ll hear the news,she’ll be in seventh heaven.’

 

 

-, She’ll be so happy that she’ll keep Luhan there with her.’ Baekhyun and Sehun imagined Mrs. Oh and they began laughing.

 

 

Luhan and Jongin looked puzzlet at the two but they preferred not to ask anything.

 

 

-, Baekhyun let’s go! My mom is waiting for us.’

 

 

-, I’m coming!’ The four of them have said goodbye, leaving each to his destination.

 

 

 

 

Luhan nad Sehun were in the car in silence,they were scared in a way,what if they parents will not react okay to the news?

 

 

Sehun grabed Luhan's hand squeeze it gently, ensuring him that everything's gonna be okay.Luhan just smiled looking on the window.

 

 

 

 

They were in front of the house, both inhaled deeply ringing the bell,they didn’t have to wait for long,because Mrs.Oh opened the door happy.

 

 

-, Lulu I miss you so much!’ Mrs.Oh embraced Luhan kissing him all over the face.

 

 

-, Come in the house I did so much food just for you,and your dad is here.’ Sehun looked at his mother stunned,his one mother didn’t even say hi to him.

 

 

-, Omma I’m here as well.’

 

 

-, Oh Sehun hi! Come Luhan, let’s go in.’ Sehun was too shocked to say anything, he was sure now that he’s adopted, but he wanted to see his mother's face when they give her the big news.

 

 

-, Dad!’Luhan run and huged his father.

 

 

-, Son, be careful.’ Luhan embraced his dad with all his strength, but when he looked at his face, Luhan stopped smiling.

 

 

-, Dad are you okay? Youre very pale.’ Mr.Xi smiled and his head.

 

 

-, Yes son I feel perfect,come let’s take a seat.’ Luhan nodded but somthing was wrong with his dad.

 

 

 

 

They all took their seats at the table, starting to eat,Sehun and Luhan told them how was their honeymoon but now was the time to tell them,Sehun stood up making Luhan to panic.

 

 

-,Omma,appa,dad ,me and Luhan have too tell you something and we hope you’ll be happy.’ Mrs.Oh looked at her son puzzled.

 

 

-, Something bad happened? You two make me worry .’

 

 

-, No omma,just don’t judge us.’ Sehun pulled Luhan up squeezing his hand gently.

 

 

-, I don’t know how to say it, but directly would be best,Dad omma,appa,me and Sehun will be parents, I'm three weeks pregnant.’ The table was silent,Luhan looked down and his tears run down his cheek.

 

 

-, But how? Sehun what have you done? My inocent Lulu,bad Sehun,bad, bad Sehun!’ Mrs.Oh was the first to say something, but she was still shocked.

 

 

-, But congratulations, this is the most beautiful news that a mother can receive.’ She stood up from the table hugging them both.

 

 

-, Luhan I know that you’re scared but call me if you need me,I’ll help you anytime.’Sehun was amazed, for the first time in his life his mother behaved normally and he was happy.

 

 

-, Thank you omma.’Luhan huged her tight.

 

 

-, Son I’m happy,I don’t know how this hapened but I’m happy,I’ll be a grandfather,Sehun take good care of my son,because this is a miracle,now excuse me a bit, needs calling me.’ Mr.Xi went to the bathroom and the rest continued on their dinner.

 

 

Luhan was constantly looking at the clock is been twenty minutes since his father left, he excused himself leaving in search of his dad.

 

 

-, Dad where are? Dad?’ Luhan searched the entire house until he found the toilet,he knocked on the door.

 

 

-, Dad are you here?’ But when he opened the door, his heart stopped,his father was down unconscious.

 

 

-, DAD!’Luhan went to him trying to wake him.

 

 

-, Dad wake up please!’

 

 

-, Sehun help me!Dad !Dad wake up!’

 

 

 

 

,,DAD!’’