The end!

My love story!

-,And I pronounce you man and husband!You can kiss him now.’ Baekhyun jumped on Jongin’s neck kissing him hard.

 

 

Yes as you can see Baekhyun nad Jongin are finely married,hyung seems so happy in this day,I guess I know how he feels,I was the same when I got married with Sehun.

 

Is been eight months since the twins were born,is so hard to be a mother,when one cryies the other starts to cry as well,Baekhyun and Suho hyung helps me so much even Lay hyung is always with me and Sehun,we’re all so good friends now.

 

I miss my dad every day,I visit him and omma every time I have a chance,oh Chen hyung has a new boyfriend,his name is Kyungsoo,that kid has really big eyes,but I’m happy for hyung because he really loved my dad and he deserve to be happy now.

 

Sehun is still really bussy with college and work,but he’s really happy when he come home and sees our twins,he always finds time to play with them,I love him just like before,nothing changed,we don’t argui now.Suray is a good friend as well,is trange every person that hated us is our good friend now,Tamin,Suray,they all changed in good,that makes me feel good as well.

 

 

Yuki and Haru are different,Yuki is the hiper one,she always smile and giggle when she wakes up and Haru is the cry baby just like me,is fun to be always home with them and see them growing,me and Sehun made a new bet.The first baby that says omma or appa will top.Yah I know is stupi,Baekhyun hyung made fun of me again,but is funny to seeSehun making them say anything.

 

 

 

 

So here we are at a single table with all our friends feeling good and enjoing this beautiful day.

 

 

-, Oaa!Oaa!Oaaa!’

 

-, Oh Omma is here Haru,don’t cry.’Luhan took the boy in his arms trying to make him smile.

 

-,Lu how’s to be a mom?’ Key asked him playing with the girl that was giggling non stop.

 

-, Tiring!!Yesterday Yuki was crying all day and look today at her she’s smiling non stop.'Luhan pouted hard.

 

-,Where was Sehun?’ Lay asked eating some cake.

 

-, Sleeping?I don’t know how he does,but he can sleep really well.’ Sehun started to laugh.

 

-, What can I say?I think I’m to tired to hear them?’ Taemin smirked at him.

 

-, Aha,or you’re using ear plugs?’ Sehun's face changed,Luhan looked stunned at him.

 

-, You wouldn't.’ Luhan glared at Sehun who swallowed.

 

-, GUYS!’ Baekhyun came to them happy.

 

-, Next time Sehun.’ He knew that Sehun will slap his head when they’ll get home.

 

-, Congratulations!!!’ They all yelled at Baekhyun and Jongin.

 

-, Thank you guys,and thank you because you’re all here today.’ Jongin bowed to them.

 

-, Ohh Jongin you’re so cute today.’ Lay smiled hugging Suho arm.

 

-, Lay hyung,I’m not cute hahaha!’ Baekhyun went to Luhan starting to play with the baby.

 

-, Oh Haru don’t cry,hyung is here.’ Haru started to wiggle his arms.

 

-, Come here sweetey.’Baekhyun took the boy starting to sing.

 

Luhan looked smirking at him.

 

-, You know what hyung?You look so good with a baby,I hope you’ll get pregnant as well and have a baby.’ Luhan startd to laugh but Jongin’s face was white.

 

-, Yah Luhan!Don’t ever say that! Baekhyun and me are to stupid to take care of a baby.’

 

-, YahJongin! Who do you call stupid?’Baekhyun was still cute when he was angry.

 

-, But is true!If you’ll have a baby I’m 100 % sure the baby will die of hunger.’ Baekhyun glared at Jongin making the others to laugh.

 

-, You two are crazy Hahaha!’ Sehun laughed so hard that they all started to laugh in the end.

 

It was good because they’re still good friends after school,Suray and him were good friends now,she helped Luhan so much with the twins.He was happy because Luhan was happy as well now.

 

No more drama well until he’ll get home,he really need to hide the ear plugs.

 

 

-, Oh! This is my song,come Suho let’s dance!’ Lay is really cute,he’s always lost in space but Suho loves him for that.

 

Lay took Suho hand starting to pull him to the dance floor.Luhan wanted to dance as well but he couldn’t leave the twins alone.

 

-, Luhanie!’Luhan looked behind him sawing Sehun's mom.

 

-, Oh omonim! Annyeonghaseyo !’Luhan was happy to see her,she and Sehun’s dad were in Japan for bussines.

 

-, Go Lu have fun,we’ll talk after,I’ll wach the twins,I’m sure they missed me.’ Luhan smiled looking at Sehun that was eating.

 

-, What? Why are you looking at me like that?!’Sehun was hungry because he didn’t eat anything today.

 

-, Let’s dance Sehuna,look! all of them are dancing.’ Sehun looked at their friends.

 

-, Sure Lu let’s dance.’ Sehun took his arm going to dance as well.

 

The next song was a slow one,Sehun pulled Luhan’s waist making his blush.

 

Each one of them had a love story to tell,they all had a hard time beeing happy but looking now on the dance floor how they smile and look at each other,you can see how happy they’re now.

 

Baekhyun was with his head on Jongin’s chest smiling,Suho and Lay were looking at each other.Taemin and Key were poking each other,Chen and Do we’re gone?

 

Luhan looked after Chen but no trace of him or Kyungsoo.

 

-, Lu? Where are you looking?’

 

-, Oh I was looking after Chen hyung and Kyungsoo but I guess they left?’Sehun started to laugh.

 

-, I don’t think they left,I’m sure Chen hyung and Kyungsoo are ing somewhere.’

 

-, YAH! Don’t say that! I don’t want to remember him ,it was enough,but do you really think they’re having now?’ Sehun grabbed his cheeks making him pout.

 

-, Lu,I don’t know but you know that Chen hyung is a ert.’ Luhan knew that but still.

 

-, Sehun,I can’t belive that Baek hyung and Jongin are married,he looks so happy right now.I’m happy for him as well,but I’m happy because I love you Sehuhn just like the fisrt day when I saw you at school,you looked so handsom and nice,I still can’t belive that all of this are real.' Sehun his cheek smiling.

 

-, Lu,maybe I wasen’t that happy at first about this marriage but now I’m the most happy person on earth ,more happy than Baekhyun,I love you even if yes I wanted to kill you,I still love you like crazy,you and our twins.’ Luhan smiled putting his hear on Sehun’s chest.

 

-, Thank you Sehun,thank you for Haru and Yuki,thank you for everything.’ Sehun hugged him more tight kissing his forehead.

 

They slow dance until the music stoped.They all applauded Baekhyun and Jongin.

 

Baekhyun took the microphone smiling,Jongin took his middle looking at him lovely.

 

-, I want to thank you all for being here for me and Jongin,this is the most importat moment of my life….I-I hope we’ll a-always be friends and be together forever.’ Baekhyun was crying so hard that made Luhan cry as well.

 

Jongin hugged him tight kissing his forehead,Baekhyun was still a kid even if he was older,Jongin made him visit his parents,that was a very funny trip for them,but wat was important is that Baekhyun’s parents forgive him,when his mother saw Jongin she falen in love with him.

 

They came today to be next to Baekhyun,she looks really scary,now I know why hyung was scared of her,if she was my mother I would be scared as well.

 

 

 

 

Luhan was at the table again lauging with the rest,Haru was sleeping and Yuki was in Lay’s lap playing with a tissue.

 

She can make you fall in love with her at first sight.She got that from Sehun,when she’ll get older all the boys weill die over her.

 

Haru was just like Luhan,crying and white like him,Luhan just hopes he won’t be a nerd like him.

 

 

-, Guys guys,guess what?!’ Baekhyun came to them happy pulling Jongin’s arm.

 

-, What happened hyung?’Luhan looked at him  puzzled.

 

-,I’m leaving in my honeymoon and guess where!’

 

-,I don’t know hyung,tell us.’Baekhyun sat down on Key’s lap.

 

-, I’m going to Jejju Island!’ Sehun started to laugh so hard that the other looked at him puzzled.

 

-, Jongin use protection or Baekhyun will come back pregnand just like Luhan.’ Jongin face was pure shocke.

 

-, No no no! No in this honeymoon,No babies and I’m sure only Lu can have babies,did you ever heard of others?’ Jongin was scared of babies,every time he wants to take Haru in his arms,he cryes.

 

-, But Jonginnie I want a baby.’Baekhyun sarted to pout.

 

-, Nop,no babies for you and me,never!!!!’Jongin stated to leave making the others laugh.

 

-, Hyung don’t sulk I’m sure you can adopt soon.’Luhan patted his back making him feel better.

 

-,I know Lulu,thank you guys again,I love you all.’ Baekhyun bowed leaving after Jongin.

 

 

Sehun saw Chen getting out the bathroom followed by Kyungsoo,he started to smirk nudging Luhan.

 

-,Look there Lu.’ Luhan saw Chen and Kyungsoo that was limping.

 

-, What?! Yah Sehun they did had ,look at Kyungsoo!’ Sehun started to laugh when Chen sat down.

 

-, Something happened?’ Luhan was looking stunned and Sehun was laughing non stop.

 

-,No hyung nothing happened!!’SEhun was still lauging.

 

 

Chen looked with a raised eyesbrow but he didn’t say anything.

 

 

 

The rest of the night was the same,they all dance and felt good,they laugh and played with the twins when they were up.

 

 

 

 

-, Oaa I’m so tired Sehuna!I want to sleep!’ Luhan and Sehun got home after the wedding was over,Baekhyun and Jongin will leave tomorrow and he wanted to sleep.

 

-,Lu you know what day is today.’Luhan put Haru in his crib looking at Sehun puzzled.

 

-, No?What day is today?’ Sehun put Yuki in her crib kissing her forehead slowly.

Sehun smirked at Luhan pulling him by his tie.

 

-, The day when I want you so much.’ Luhan blushed looking in Sehun’s eyes.

 

-,B-but really?’ Sehun pulled him more to him.

 

-, Yes Mr.Lu,I want you now.’Luhan melted,every time Sehun makes him lose control.

 

Sehun took him in they shared bedroom,closing the door after him.

 

Sehun started kissing him removed Luhan’s shirt and started exploring his body with his hands and warm kisses, while he was holding on him and kissed him as often as he could.

 
   He leaned over him kissing down hes chest, his knee between Luhan’s legs, moving in small circles. He could feel how a soft moan came deep from the inside of him causing a smirk on Sehun's lips.

 

Sehun on his neck laying down on him, so he could feel his hard member through his pants on my skin.Luhan’s hands wandered to his pants, unbottoning them to pull them down. At the same time he removed his pants and boxers at the same time, making Luhan to blush like every time they made love.
   

-, You are so pretty Lu.’ Sehun said starting to prepared him and himself to enter.Sehun didn't know why, but whenever he touched his stomach was prickling and he got goose bumps all over his back. 
   

Sehun pressed himself against his lower area holding his waist tightly while he used his body to part his legs.

 

 Sehun started to kiss his lips hungrily while he pressed his torso on his.

 Luhan moaned against his lips as he pushed in him,Luhan grabbed his shoulders tightly.

 

He started moving slowly for and backwards hitting in Luhan, making him moan in the rhythm of his moves. He moved faster and deeper and Sehun kissed him over and over again, while Luhan moaned against his lips.

 

 Luhan was red just like the first time even if they do this for a while now.

 

Sehun hit his spot and he couldn't held back the loud moans, which made him ing harder.

 

Sehun also started to pump him,that made him arch his back because he touched my most sensitive spot. I don't know how long we stayed together like this but he was able to reach my spot, hitting it hardly. Luhan started his name making the older to in his hand and he inLuhan with a loud moan.Sehun pulled out and fall down next to him. He kissed his lips once more and they fell asleep from exhaustion.

 

 

-, Oa!Oa!Oa!’

 

-,I’m up!I’m up!’ Luhan didn’t knew what happened,but Sehun was still sleeping next to him.

 

-, Oa!Oa!Oa!’Luhan wanted to get up but the moment he stood up,the pain made him fall down on the floor.

 

Sehun heard the babies and a loud bang so he stood up scared.

 

-,Lu!?!’ He heard his wife crying in the floor.

 

-,S-Sehun it hurts.’ Sehun rushed to him trying to make him feel better but the babies were still crying in their room.

 

-, Go to them Sehun I’m okay.’ The older hated every morning when his was so sore because Sehun was to hard on him,but this is life.

 

 

-, Ohh sweetei don’t cry appa is here.’ Sehun got to the twins room seeing Yuki crying in her crib.

 

Sehun picked her up slowly strating to hum something.She looked at him stoping to cry,Yuki started to giggle again.

 

-,Appa loves you.’ He kissed her forehead putting her back in her crib going back to see how’s Luhan.

 

His wife was still on the floor with his face down,Sehun started to smile sitting over his .

 

-, Lu!Are you okay?’Luhan nodded slowly. 

 

-, Good because Yuki just pooped and is your day to change them.’Luhan lifted his head shocked.

 

-, Yah !!!Oh Sehun why are you so mean? Can you see that your wife is in pain?’Sehun started to laugh pulling Luhan up.

 

-,You my wife love it when I’m hard with you so shut up,I need to go working now.’ Luhan pouted hard.

 

-, But is weekend,why do you need to work?’

 

-,Because I need to finish my presentation until Monday,if I’m not done dad will kill me.’ Luhan pouted more hard mumbling something.

 

-, Yah I love you as well Lu,I’ll be in the garden if you need me.’ Sehun kissed his lips going to take a sower.

 

 

 

Luhan finished chaging Yuki just when Haru woke up,crying as well.Luhan singed defeat,he wants to die.

 

-,Oh Haru-ia don’t cry, omma is here,shhhh.’ Luhan stared to sing,it seems that they like his voice because Haru and Yuki stop crying when he starts to sing,just like when they were in his belly,every time he started to sing his twins stoped moving.

 

 

Luhan smiled when he saw Haru looking at him eating his one finger.His black eyes were so big and innocent.

 

Yuki had brown eyes but Haru had this big black eyes that made you lost in them.

 

 

Ring Ring!

 

 

 Luhan didn’t knew who can be,it was weekend and Baekhyun with Jongin were gone,so who else can visit them after last night party?

 

He took Haru with him,the little boy was smiling now and when he opened the door Haru started to giggle even more moving his arms.

 

-, Hey Haru,you missed hyung?Come here.’ Chen and Kyungsoo were the ones visiting.

 

-, Oh hyung,come in.’ Kyungsoo took Haru from Luhan arms starting to play with him.

 

Haru was in love with Kyungsoo,every time he saw the younger his face was shining with happines.

 

-, Hyung what are you doing here?’ Chen shinged.

 

-,That kid is too too hiper for me,I was sleeping so good when HE wanted to go out and have fun,Lu I’m too old for this.’Luhan started to laugh when he saw Chen tired face.

 

-, There there hyung,I know you can do it.’

 

-, Yah but you know that I miss Xiumin somethimes,is that bad? To stay next to him and think about Xiumin?’ Luhan looked down,he missed his dad as well.

 

-, I don’t know hyung,but I miss appa as well,I want him here next to me but what else can we do?He is happy I’m sure of that and hyung I’m sure he’s more happy when you still think at him.’ Chen nodded looking at Kyungsoo.

 

-, Come hyung,Sehun's in the garden,I’ll make some tea.’ Chen went to Sehun that was so focused on his work that he didn’t noticed the guests.

 

-,Sehun look who’s here.’ Sehun looked up seeing,Chen and Kyungsoo.

 

-, Oh hyung,Do!’

 

-, Bussi even today?’ Chen sat down looking on his laptop.

 

Kyungsoo went to play with Haru in the garden.

 

-, Yes,I really need to finish this until Monday,but what are you two doing here?’

 

-, The kid loves Haru so he beged me to come today here,I’m sorry if we disturbed you.’

 

-, Oh no no hyung,stay as long as you want,I think my head hurts,I need a break as well.’ Chen smiled startd to chat with Sehun.

 

 

Luhan made the tea,but before going out he went to see if Yuki is up and she was.

 

-, Hey sweetei,come to omma.’ He picked her up kissing her chuby cheeks.

 

-, Let’s see how’s your brother.’ Yuki hugged his neck tight.

 

Luhan saw Sehun and Chen talking in the garden and Kyugsoo playig with Haru.

 

 

-, Here’s the tea,enjoy,Yuki let’s play neh?’ The girl giggled happy.

 

 

 

 

 

The sun was about to disappear when Chen realized what time is it.

 

-, Oh is late,we should go, I didn't even realized is this late.’Kyungsoo was sleeping with Haru in his arms and Luhan was still playing with his hiper daughter.

 

 

-, Is okay hyung,you can sleep here if you want.’

 

-, Thank you Sehun but is better to leave,I need to be at the hospital tomorrow morning.’

 

-, Okay hyung but come again,is good for Luhan and the babies.’ Chen smiled going to pick up his sleeping boyfriend.

 

Sehun took Haru from his arms,the little boy opened his eyes starting to smile seeing his dad.

 

 

-, Thank you for today guys and sorry again if we disturbed.’

 

-,Don’t worry hyung,have a safe ride.’ Chen left with Kyungsoo still sleeping.

 

 

Luhan and Sehun took the twins back to their room putting them down on the floor,they sat down as well looking at them.

 

 

Luhan felt that something was vibrating in his pocket.When he pulled out his phone,he saw Baekhyun’s name.

 

-, Hello?’ Sehun looked at him puzzled.

 

-, Luluuuuuuuu!!!’ Baekhyun’s happy voice was heard from the onter end.

 

-, Hyung? Why are you calling me? You must have fun there!’

 

-, But Lulu I’m having lots of fun,is so beautiful here and I got you something,I miss you.’

 

-, Hyung you saw me yesterday.’ Sehun was playung with Haru and Yuki was on Luhan’s lap now.

 

Yuki looked up with her brown eyes making Luhan to smile.Haru hugged Sehun’s neck giggling.

 

When the most unexpected thing happened.

 

-,O-omma.’

                      The babies say it at the same time making Sehun and Luhan to scream.

-,A- Appa.’

 

 

 

 

-, Hyung !Hyung!Hyung! they talked! Oh my God! They said appa and omma!Hyung they talked! Luhan was so happy that he jumped on Sehun’s neck kissing him and the babies.

 

-, Lulu who won?You or Sehun?’  Luhan looked pouting at Sehun.

 

-, None,I hate this bets,you were right! Is stupid!’ Sehun and Baekhyun were laughing so hard.

 

-, Lu you won’t top ever.’

 

-, Hey don’t talk like that,Haru and Yuki will hear you!’ Baekhyun was still laughing on the other line.

 

-, Lulu see you home I need to go now and don’t sulk that muck,you and Sehun will find something else to bet on.’ Luhan glared at Sehun.

 

-,Sure hyung,have fun see you when you get home,and come back with a babi as well.’ Luhan heard Jongin's voice in the back grown making his laugh.

 

-, Jongin said never hahahaha! Bye Lulu,hyung loves you!’ Luhan closed his phone looking at Sehun still pouting.

 

-, I hate you!’ Sehun grined at him kissing Haru’s face.

 

-, Well I love you wife so deal with it.’ Luhan started to laugh when he heard that.

 

Yuki started to yawn rubbing her eyes.

 

-,Oh my angel is sleepy?Let’s sleep then sweetei.’ Luhan and Sehun changed them putting them to sleep.

 

They were exhausted as well so the  moment when their heads reached the pillow,they felt asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

Is beed two weeks since Baekhyun and Jongin got married,today the couple had to come back and visit them.

 

Luhan was in the kitchen when he saw Jongin’s car parking.

 

 

-,Sehun!Jongin and Hyung are here!’ Sehun went to open the door seeing Baekhyun’s green face.

 

-, What happened with you?’He asked puzzled.

 

-, I don’t know I think the food was raw,I don’t feel that good.’

 

-, He’s just plane sick that’s all.’ Jongin patted his back slowly.

 

-, Plane sick you say?’ Sehun smirked looking at Baekhyun.

 

Luhan came out of the kichen smiling but he stoped when he saw Baekhyun’s face,that look seems familiar.

 

-, Hyung what happened?’ Luhan went to him scared.

 

-, Plane sick,don’t worry.’ Jongin told him as well.

 

-, But Jongin is not the first timeI fly and I never was sick.’

 

-, Hyung since when are you like this?’ Baekhyun hugged him trying to lose the nausea feeling.

 

-, I don’t know,tree days a go?’Luhan started to laugh so hard that the others looked at him stunned.

 

-, Come with me hyung!’ He pulled Baekhyun’s hand up to him room.

 

-, Here hyung use this.’ Baekhyun looked puzzled at him when he saw the pregnancy test.

 

-,W-why?I’m not pregnant,I can’t get pregnant,is not like I never had with Jongin and I never use protection.’Baekhyun's face was white by now.

 

-, Just use it hyung.’ He went in the bathroom still scared.

 

 

 

Luhan stood out waiting but the loud scream made him jump and laugh,yup he was right.

 

-,JONGIN!!!!!!I’LL KILL YOU!’ Jongin and Sehuhn got in the room scared but when they saw Luhan on the floor laughing they looked at each other puzzled.

 

-,What happened?’ Jongin asked first.

 

-, Hyung and you will be parents Hahahaha!I can’t belive this!’Jongin didn’t say anything he just looked at Sehun.

 

-,Welcome to the club man.’ Sehun patted his sholderBaekhyun got out from the bathroom angry and happy in a way.

 

-, JONGIN! Look!’ Baekhyun showed him the pregnancy test that had two straps.

 

Jongin saw just black in front of him,he passed out making Luhan to laugh more hard.

 

Baekhyun was crying down and he was laughing non stop.Sehun looked at them amused,now they’ll know what him and Luhan felt back then.

 

-,Baek don’t worry,look at me and Luhan,we’re doing a good job.’ Baekhyun looked at Sehun crying more loud.

 

 

Sehun  and Luhan were thinking at the same thing,A new bet.

 

-,It will be a boy!’ Sehun said first.

 

-,No a girl!’ Baekhyun looked at them stunned.

 

-,Really guys you’re going to bet on my unborn baby?’Luhan and Sehun nodded at the same time.

 

-, I missed you guys.’Baekhyun strated to laugh as well hugging Sehun and Luhan.

 

 

Well new drama and happy memoris will come now,Jejju Island is weird,but maybe is not the Island maybe they love helped?Or not?

 

 

 

 

 

 

,, Well is been six years since I married Sehun and here we are happy just as that day,I love him the same,even if I love Haru and Yuki more now,I always make him jealous,but he’ll be always my numbre 1.

 

Baekhyun gave birth to a baby boy that they named Tao,so yes I lost the bet again,but we made a new one because surprise!I’m pregnant again!

 

I’m so happy and the twins are exited to see their new baby brother or sister,so do I.This time I knew what will happen and I wasen’t that bad,but it still was fun to wake up Sehun making him go and buy me food.

 

Suho and Lay got married as well,Lay hyung forgot his vows but it was fun in the end,they didn’t go to jejju Island in their honeymoon.

 

 

Taemin and Key are still happy teasing each other,Taemin want to get married but Key didn’t say yes,for now.

 

Chen hyung still loves my appa but he loves Kyungsoo more now and I’m happy,Kyungsoo wants to be a doctor just like hyung,Haru still loves him even now,his face is all red when he sees Kyungsoo.I think our boy is gay just like me and Sehun.

 

Suray is happy as well ,finely she finded her half,her boyfriend is really a nice guy that loves her the same way she loves him.

 

And what else can I say?Baekhyun hyung is the same,my carzy hyung that was always next to mewhen I needed help.

 

Jongin is melted over Tao,even if Baekhyun was a bigger diva than me,Jongin learn just like me and Sehun.

 

This is it I think,all happy livig their one love story just like me and Sehun.’’

 

 

 

-, Luhan!’

 

-, Omma!!Omma!’ Luhan saw his twins coming with Sehun.

 

-, Hey guys,are you back?’ Sehun and the twins were shopping for tonight dinner party.

 

-, Yes omma and appa bought us ice cream!’ Yuki runned to her omma hugging Luhan’s belly.

 

-, Ice Cream? Yah!’Luhan glared at Sehun.

 

-, Yah !Yuki I told you don’t say to omma.’

 

-, Oh I forgot?’ She looked with her big eyes melting Luhan’s and Sehun’s hearts.

 

-,Ha ha ha!Is okay sweetei,now help omma get up.’ Yuki pulledLuhan’s arm.

 

-, Let’s make dinner because Baekhyun and Tao will be here soon.’ Haru pouted looking at his appa.

 

-, Appa,Yuki will be all over Tao and she’ll ignore me again.’ Sehun ruffed his rair.

 

-, Don’t worry dear,Kyungsoo hyung will be as wel.’ Haru blushed hard when he heard about Kyungsoo.

 

-, Okay appa!’ He runned away making Sehun to laugh.

 

-, Hey darling how long do you think this will last?’ Luhan looked over at Haru that got in the house.

 

-, I don’t know but is funny.’

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun got there with Jongin and Tao,Yuki run to him pulling his arm to play.

 

-,Lulu!Hyung is here!’Luhan smiled when he saw all his frineds coming over just like old times.

 

 

Haru jumped on Kyungsoo arms when he got there,Lay and Suho came as well with presents for the soon new baby.Taemin ad Key got as well with a big teddy.

 

 

They were all at the table chatting and laughing,Luhan stood up making them all to look at him.

 

 

-,I just want to say thank you,I never imagine that a family can be like this,you all made me happy and you all were next to me when I needed you,thank you Baekhyun hyung because you always made me smile,Taemin thank you because you changed,Chen hyung thank you because you loved appa,Kyungsoo thank you because you make hyung smile every day,Suho hyung thank you because you still help me now,Lay hyung you’re to sweet,and Sehun thank you because you loved me and you still love me,than you for this two angels that make my life happy every day,and thank you for this new happines that will be born soo and guess what,it will be a boy so I won the bet this time.’ They all started to laugh and cry over Luhan speech.

 

Sehun hugged Luhan kissing his lips mumbling.

 

 

 

,,Luhan you're my reall love story.And so it was.’’

 

 

 

 

Hey^^ I'm done 

 

I hope u like the ending^^it was fun to make this story as hunhan as well

I hope u'll like my other stories as well.bye bye love u all<3