Crp.12

My love story!
 

Luhan was in fronte of the door,where his father was hospitalizat together with Sehun’s parents ,when he saw his dad collapsed in the bathroom,he panicked very much.

 

 

They waited all night and day for his father to wake up,now he was waiting for the doc to come out and tell them what is going on with him.

 

 

 

Mr.Xi opened his eyes slowly, seeing the doctor in front of him.

 

-, Oh Mr.Xi you’re up,I’m glad.’ The doctor told him, helping him up.

 

-, What hapened? How did I get here?’ He asked puzzled.

 

-, You passed out in the house of the Oh’s and Luhan called me panicked.’Mr.Xi nodded slowly.

 

-, Where is my son?’

 

-, Outside together with his husband,Xiumin I have a question for you.’ Mr.Xi looked at him curious.

 

-, You didn’t tell Luhan yet right?’  His face got sad shaking his head slowly.

 

-, I thought so, and when are you going to tell him?’

 

-, Not now,yesterday I found out that I’m going to be a grandfather,Lu is pregnant.’ The doc looked a bit shocked at him.

 

-, If I tell him that I’m dying, who knows how he will react and he’ll lose the baby? I did all of this for him to not be alone,I want him to be happy with his new family.’ The doc his cheek wiping his tears away.

 

-, I love you Xiumin,you’re a person with a good heart and it's not right what is happening.’ Xiumin looked at him smiling.

 

-, I love you as well Chen,but I think is beter to fiind a new doctor because I don’t want you too see me dying.’

 

-, Do you remember the first time we saw each other?’ Xiumin nodded.

 

-, You were so scared but happy at the same time, then I falled in love with you and I wanted to be your doctor because I wanted to know you beter,I wanted to know why are you so happy,and I find out why.’ Chen's tears ran down his cheeks hugging Xiumin to his chest.

 

-, You’re happyiness is Luhan, I’m glad that someone can make you radiate happiness,but is not right what you do,you don’t have to suffer alone.Luhan is a miracle,a miracle made by you, I disagree with you,he needs to know.’ Xiumin was holding his robe, crying quietly.

 

-, Is your decision and I will agree with her ​​because I love you.’ Chen kissed his forehead wiping his tears with his finger.

 

-,I’m sorry Chen because I didn’t tell him about you but I’m scared, I'm afraid that he will hate me.’

 

-, I understand, I agreed to secretly love you,Xiumin I want you to understand that I will be here with you all the time.’ Xiumin smiled kissing his lips slowly.

 

-, Thank you.’  They both looked into each other's eyes.

 

-, Luhan is out very worried, you want to talk to him?’

 

-, I bet he is really worry for me! Poor thing,tell him to come in.’ Chen wiped his tears, going to the door.

 

-, I will come later to consult you,I love you.’ Xiumin nodded smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan was on the point of breakdown the fact that his father was in hospital scared him, his father was his only relative and he didn’t want to be alone, it was true that now we hase Sehun next to him, but no one can take his father's place.

 

Without realizing it, he began caressing his belly,the baby was a miracle that he enjoy,but he wanted that his Pod to knew his grandpa.

 

 

 

 

Sehun looked at him worried, when he heard Luhan shouting at him, he panicked thinking something happened with their baby but when he saw Mr.Xi unconscious in the bathroom, somehow he was glad.

Luhan didn’t say a word since they arrived at the hospital and this thing worried him.

 

 

Luhan heard the door open,he immediately stood up, looking at the doctor.

 

-, Luhan your father woke up and he wants to see you ,go in now.’ Luhan nodded noting the doctor red eyes.,,He is crying ?But why?’’

 

 

 

 

Luhan entered his father room, but he remained near the door, he was afraid to move forward.

 

-,Lu what happened with you?’ Xiumin asked him smiling.Luhan was with his head down crying slowly.

 

-, You don’t want to hug your dad?’ He nodded slowly.

 

-, Then come here pabo.’Luhan raised his head and ran to embrace him father.

 

-, Papa!’ Luhan was crying at Xiumin’s chest.

 

-, You didn’t call me like that since you were a small child.’

 

-, I know but now I want to be a little kid.’ He replay in a whisper.

 

-, Why son? You’re not happy?’ Xiumin asked while patting him on the head.

 

-, I’m scared papa.’

 

-, Why Luhan? Tell me ,I’m your father.’ Luhan stood up on his looking at his belly.

 

-, I'm afraid to not fail as a parent, I’m afraid of the day when he is born,I’m afraid that he’ll cry and I don’t know what to do,I’m afraid that I will lose you like I lost mama.’ Xiumin embraced his son,he couldn’t tell him now that he is dying. Why must he be sick now when his son needs him?

 

-, Son it's okay to be afraid, you're only seventeen, I too was scared when I first held you in my arms but together with your mama we learned how to take care of you and you got Sehun beside you and together you will manage it.

You're an intelligent person, son, I trust you.’ Xiumin smiled at him wiping his tears away.

 

-, Now you need to be happy because if you’re upset the baby will be upset.’

 

-, Oh,you’re right,but papa promis me  that you’ll be there when my Pod will be born,I want you to be there and tell me that everytghin well be okay.’ His heart stopped when he heard his son's desire, he wanted to tell him,,I won’t be there son.’’ But he couldn’t,he couldn’t break his son's heart.So he smiled trying not to cry.

 

 

-, Sure son ,everything will be okay,I promis.’ But behind the words was the pain of a father who lies.

 

-, When are you going home?’Luhan asked him when he was more calm.

 

-, Today! Chen hyung sad that today I can go home, so dont worry for me.’

 

-, Seriosly?! I’m gald then.’ He say smiling.

 

-, Now go home because you need to rest.’

 

-, Are you sure papa? But I want to stay here with you ,I don’t want to leave.’ He replay pounting.

 

-, I’m sure,go,Sehun needs you and you need to take care of your little Pod.’

 

-, Okay papa but tomorow I will come and visit you after school.’ Xiumin started to laught.

 

-, Okay I will waith for you now go!’ Luhan hugged his father taking his goodbye.

 

 

Luhan come out from the room running making Sehun to look at him puzzled,he started to run after him.Sehun search the hospital but no trace of his wife.

 

-, Lu where did you disappeared?’ When he wanted to quit, he saw he motherhood and something told him that he'll find him there.

And he was right, Luhan was in fronte of the window where the babys were sleeping, Sehun went to him hugging him from behind.Luhan felt protected now.

 

-, Look Sehun, how smal they are,do you think Pod will be like them?’

 

-, Hmmm I think Pod will be more beautiful than them.’

 

-, You’re right Pod will be the so white.’

 

-, Hmmm why?’ Sehun asked him curious.

 

-, Because our Pod will be beauiful like his dad and all the girls will be crazy about him.’

 

-, So Pod will be a boy?’

 

-, I don’t know, but I have a feeling that it will be a boy.’

 

-, But I want a girl,girls are so cute.’

 

-, Hmmm who knows ,we have to wait until then.’ They both started laughing looking at the babys.

 

-, Let’s go home wifey,it was a hard day and I’m sure that Baekhyun is worried because we didn’t go to school today.’

 

-, You’re right let’s go home.’  They both looked again at the babys, leaving to their home.

 

 

 

 

 

Mrs. and Mr.Oh entered the room to their good friend while Luhan and Sehun went to their home in peace.

 

 

 

Luhan looked on the window thinking of nothing just admire the view,he felt that his father is hiding something, but didn’t know what.

 

 

Sehun's gaze was on Luhan, now he needed Baekhyun to make his wife happy.

 

-,Sehun can I ask you something?’ Luhan asked him breaking the silence.

 

-, Sure baby,just tell me.’

 

-, Tomorow after school can we visit my papa?I want to be sure that everything is okay with him.’ He replay head down.

 

-, Sure Lu, you don’t have to beg me,tomorow after school we go to your father house.’

 

-, Thank you Sehun because you’re next to me,I love you so much.’

 

-, I love you more my princess.’ Luhan turned red.

 

-, Stop being so flattering .’ Luhan hide his face in his hands makind Sehun to laught.

 

They both arrived in front of the house where the living room lights were on.Luhan and Sehun looked puzzled one to the other.

 

-, Sehun did you left the light on when we left the house?’  

 

-, No!? I’m sure they were of when we felft .’ Luhan looked a little scared at his husband.

 

-, Then do you think,we have thieves in our house?’

 

-, I don’t know Lu ,but I have to see who it is!’ Sehun wanted to get our from the car but Luhan grabed his hand.

 

-, Don’t let me alone in the car!’ Luhan was scared  and he didn’t want Sehun to go alone in the house.

 

-, If it is a thieve? You want to hurt you and the baby?’

 

-, No?! But what if he hurts you and I will be widow at seventeen? OH MY GOD! I don’t want to be a single mothers.'Sehun looked stunned at Luhan.

 

 

-, Okay come with me,but be careful.’ Luhan nodded and they both got out of the car slowly.

 

-, Oh Sehun! Let’s use this!’ Luhan showed him a water bottle making Sehun to look at him with a raised eyebrow.

 

-, And what do you want to do with water? Sprinkle him?’

 

-, Oh Yah…..You’re right,sorry.’ The pregnant man smiled embarrassed of what he sad.

 

-, Let’s go and see who it is in the house.’

 

 

They both approached the fronte door , Luhan was behind Sehun scared,, It was better if I stay in the car!’’

 

 

Sehun put his hand on the door handle, opening the door slowly, Luhan has swallowed, following Sehun in the house.

 

Both were scared, they were near the living room but before they could see who it is, Luhan pulled Sehun’s hand, making him look at him puzzled.

 

-, What Luhan?’

 

-, I love you Sehun,if we die I want you to know I love you.’Sehun looked amazed at his wife.

 

-, Stop saying we'll die! We won’t die.’ Luhan looked pounting at him.

 

 

Both were like dwarfs, when they came near the living room, they heard someone crying, they both looked at each other puzzled,, Their thief was crying on their couch?’’Luhan saw a figure on the couch.

 

-, Lu I'll jump on him to catch him, and you call the police.’ Luhan nodded scared.

 

-, Okay I will going to count to three.’

 

 

 

-, 1! ’

 

 

 

-, 2! ’Luhan swallowed.

 

 

 

-,3! ’  Sehun jumped on the person who was on the couch.

 

 

 

 

-, What are you doing in our house? What do you want to steal?’

 

-, AHGTFDSLKJG!’ Luhan looked who he was and his eyes widened.

 

-,Sehun look who it is!’Sehun released the person and he looked at him, eyes widened as well.

 

-,BAEKHYUN?!’  Baekhyun was lying face down trying to breathe normally.

 

-, What are you doing in our house? How did you get in ?'Baekhyun stood up glaring at Sehun.

 

-, You didn’t come to school and I was worried for you.’

 

-, But how did you entered the house? And where is Jongin?’ Baekhyun pointed to the couch where Jongin was sleeping peacefully.

 

-, And Lulu give me a key,like that I entered in the house.’ Sehun looked at Luhan that looked at him puzzled.

 

-, When did you gave a key to Baekhyun?’

 

-, I ….don’t…… know?’ They both looked at him open-mouthed.

 

-, You don’t you remember when you gave me the key?’Luhan shook his head.

 

-, I actually noticed that I start to forget different stuff, like last night, I lwas looking for my phone and the phone was in my hand, strange things happens to me, and I think the baby is to blame.’ Luhan looked at them with his puppy eyes.

 

-, Okay? But why were you crying?’ Sehun looked at Baekhyun who hade his eyes red and swollen from crying.

 

-, Hmmm? Aaaaa!'Baekhyun went to the couch taking a book showing a page to Sehun,he looked at him with head to one side.

 

-, Why do you read a book for pregnant women?’

 

-, Because when I was shopping with omma I saw this book very interesting and I thought to buy it for Lulu. While I was waiting for you to come home I started reading until I reached this chapter.’ Around his eyes tears gathered again.

 

-, What chapter Baekhyun?’

 

-, The chapter where it says that the child should stay nine months in Luhan’s belly.’ Baekhyun started crying loudly, scaring the others.

 

-, But hyung I told you that the baby needs to stay in my belly for nine months.’

 

-, I thought you lie to me, I want you to give birth soon! That means there are still another eight months? How can I wait another eight months for the baby to be born?’ Luhan was thinking the same thing, still eight months and his Pod will be born.

 

-, I know hyung that's a lot but they will pass, I want to be able to eat as before without throwing up everything, I want my baby to be born and to keep him in my arms.’ Sehun looked at the two not understanding anything.

 

-, Look Luhan,read this book is very interesting.’Luhan sit next to Baekhyun taking the book from Baekhyun reading from her.

 

Sehun went next to Jongin, moving him with his foot .

 

-,Jongin I know you’re not sleeping,move over.’Jongin opened a eye slowly.

 

-, How did you know I'm not sleeping?’Sehun sat on the couch next to Jongin.

 

-, Who can sleep when Baekhyun's cry?’ Jongin nodded, rising up.

 

-, You’re right Sehun.’

 

-, Hey Sehun here it says that when I have four months you'll know what the baby will have,another thre months and we’ll know if it is a boy or a girl.’ Luhan told him happy.

 

Sehun was happy to see Luhan smiling after last night, everything was fine now.

Luhan and Baekhyun was reading the book on the floor and Sehun with Jongin were watching TV on the sofa, eating Luhan’s snacks, but when it comes to his ice cream, Luhan started crying.

 

Sehun noticed that his wife is obsessed with ice cream so in the end he was the one who ate the ice cream.

 

 

The four have spoken up until Luhan fell asleep on the table,and Baekhyun’s eyes were closing slowly.

 

-,Sehun I think is time to go home, Baek is drooling on your table.’Sehun looked amused athe older,Jongin took him bride style trying not to wake him up.

 

-, But with what have you two come here?’Sehun asked curious.

 

-, Hmmm? With the car in front of your house?’ The young one looked at him puzzled.

 

-, Car?’ Sehun opened the door seeing Jongin’s car in front of his house.

 

-, And why didn’t have I seen it?’

 

-, You two are daebak, you said that we break the house and you didn’t even see the car? Sehun go and sleep,you need sleep,see you tomorow at school.’

 

-, Okay Jongin see you tomorow at school ,Good night.’Sehun closed the door behind the two, turning back into the living room where Luhan was sleeping with the book on his chest.

 

The young man climbing to their room with Luhan in his arms lying him on their bed slowly.He stood a few minutes to look at the quiet face of his wife, his eyes dropped to his belly caressing it easy.

 

-, You need to grow up healthy,okay?Appa is anxious to meet you.’ Sehun smiled putting in bed next to Luhan.

 

 

His wife embraced him, mumbling something in his sleep,Sehun kissed his forehead.

 

-, Good night my princess.’ He close his eyes falling alsleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The second day was the most embarrassing for Luhan, while answering his math's class,he felt a smell of perfume causing him to throw up instantly in front of the class.

All his colleagues laughed at him,Luhan wanted to dig a hole and hide there all his life.

 

 

 

He cried over lunch break until Baekhyun brought ice cream, Luhan stopped crying immediately.Ice cream makes wonders in Luhan’s case,when he sees the ice cream, everything around him disappears.

 

Sehun noticed that his belly begins to grow, they have ultrasound check next week to see how is the baby.

 

 

The young man was anxious to see him on the screen this time he wanted to be near Luhan,not like last time when he wanted to leave him.

 

 

 

After classes as promised yesterday, they decided to go to visit Luhan’s father,he was decided to cook his dad some pasta.

 

They stopped at a supermarket, wher Luhan had ​​a nervous breakdown, because they didn’t had his favorite brand of pasta, causing everyone to look at him funny.

 

Sehun tried to explain that the others are equally good,making him cry even more louder, telling him he doesn’t understand and he wants to make him unhappy.

 

If Sehun learned something this month was that never, ever ,ever don’t argue with a pregnant person, especially if his name is Luhan. Eventually they chose pasta and Luhan come out happy with a glass of bubble tea in hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan got out of the car glad to see his father.

 

-, Sehunna come faster!’ Luhan entered the house followed by his husband,but he bumped into the back of his wife who remained still in the middle of the hall.

 

-, Luhan? Something happened?’ Sehun looked over Luhan’s shoulder, dropping the shoppings, making the two men on the couch to stop what they were doing, looking at them shocked.

 

-, Hi son …Sehun?’ Whas the only thing Xiumin managed to say.

 

-, Papa? You and Chen hyung are together?’

 

-, Surprise!’ Xiumin didn’t expect his son to catch him having with Chen on their living room couch.

 

-, Yah ……Is a good surprize now excuse me I will faint.’ Luhan told them fainting down.

 

 

 

 

 

The three looked shocked at Luhan thinking about one thing.

 

 

 

,,I didn’t expected this when I got here!’’