Crp.13

My love story!

-, You think we should call the ambulance?’

 

-, Let’s wait for a bit.’

 

-, But he is unconscious for half an hour.’

 

-, His vital signs are okay, so calm down you two!’

 

-, Calm down? Is all your fault!  You and your hormones!’

 

-, My fault? You could say NO!’ Sehun was looking at the two men, too shocked to say anything else.Xiumin and Chan were like two little kids arguing on the same toy.

 

And he still couldn’t believe that M.Oh is gay and still ually active.

 

-, Xiumin at last next time look the door.’

 

 

 

-, Why do you yell so loud?’ The three looked to the couch where Luhan was awake.

 

-, Son!’

 

-, Lu,you’re awake!’Sehun and Xiumin went quickly to see if he's okay.Luhan looked at his father blushing immediately.

 

-, Son are you okay?You need something?’

 

-, Yes what about an explanation?’  Xiumin remained frozen.

 

-, Sure son, an explanation would be a good idea.’ Chen understood that this is a good time for them to be alone.

 

-,Sehun and me we’ll be in the kitchen if you need us.’

 

-, Hmmm?’ Sehun looked at him puzzled.

 

-, Come!’ Chen took Sehun’s collar, pulling him to the kitchen.

 

-, Hey…Hey…Hey…I wanted to see how Luhan will react.’

 

-, Oh shut up!’ Chen slapped him over the head.

 

-, Hey! What was that for?’ Sehun looked pounting at Chen.

 

-, That was for not leting me finish!’ Chen said in a whisper but Sehun heard every word.

 

-, Help me to make something to eat and stop eardropping.’Sehun wanted to strangle Chen but he just sigh, helping to cook the pasta tha Luhan brought.

 

 

Xiumin and Luhan were on the couch not knowing where to start.

 

-, For how long?’ Was the first question that Luhan put.

 

-, For one year.’

 

-, WHAT?’Luhan looked shocked at his father.

 

-,Lu I’m sorry,I wanted to tell you so many times,but I was scared,I’m sorry again.’ Luhan was not angry with his father because he was in a relationship with Chen,what bothers him that he didn’t told him for so long.

 

-,Luhan is okay if you hate me, I know that I did wrong.’

 

-, Papa,I’m not mad ,I’m really happy for you,Chen hyung is a wonderful person,You had to tell me about you two,I bet that hyung was upset because you didn’t tell me.’ Xiumin started to cry thinking about his lover.

 

-, I’m sorry son,but now I need someone to love me physically and mentally,he was there for me when I needed help.’ Luhan caught his fathers hands crying with him.

 

-, Papa is okay,seriosly,if you’re happy,I’m happy as well,but stop crying ,my hormones ar all over the place now,I don’t want to cry anymore.’

 

-, Oh son!’ They both hugged sobbing loud.

 

 

 

Sehun looked at Chen with a raised eyebrow.

 

-, Do you think they’re okay?’ He asked a bit worried.

 

-, As long as they don’t yell at each other,we don’t no need to intervene.’

 

-, Mhm…I hope Lu and the baby are all right.’

 

-, Congratulations! This is a miracle, take good care of it because you don’t known if the second time will come again.’

 

-,I know that.’Sehun looked down upset. Chen noticed his behavior change.

 

-, What happened Sehun?’

 

-, Hyung were you afraid to fail as a doctor?’ Chen looked at him puzzled, but he understood why Sehun was scared.

 

-, Of course Sehun, I always think I can do more for my patients.’

 

-, You think I will fail?’ He didn’t want to cry, but the thought that he’ll disappoint Luhan made ​​him go crazy.

 

-, Hey is okay to fail, because you know where you went wrong and the next time you get up and you know what to do.Sehun, I'm sure you’ll be a good parents for your baby, because your parents and friends are near you. Now stop crying because I can’t concentrate with two cry babies and a pregnant boy.’ Chen threw a towel to wipe his tears away,Sehun began to laught because the doctor was right, they are not alone, many people who love them are near them.

 

 

 

 

-, Papa? Do I smell spaghetti?Chen hyung is making pasta?’ Xiumin looked at him starting to laught.

 

-, What? The baby is hungry!’ Luhan started laughing with his father.

 

-, But papa,please next time lock the door,I don’t want to see Chen’s hyung white ….. disgusting.’ His dad nooded ashamed and red.

 

-, Hmm aaaa…. let's see if they have finished cooking.’ Xiumin stood up first from the couch leaving to the kitchen .

 

Luhan looked at him smiling.,,I’m happy for you papa.’’  He got up from the couch following his father in the kitchen, when he entered the kitchen, Luhan took Sehun in to a hug.

 

-, Oh Lu are you okay?’ The pregnant boy nodded slowly.

 

-, Did you solved the problem with your dad?’ Luhan nodded again.

 

-, Then your husband can get a kiss?’Luhan looked atSehun smiling but when he saw his red eyes,he moved away from him slowly.

 

-,Sehun why did you cry?’

 

-,Oh is nothing Lu.’ Sehun was a little scared because of his wife gaze.

 

-, Chen hyung hurt you? What did he say?’Luhan was all red with anger,this was the first timeSehun saw Luhan so angry, usually when he wanted something or was angry he’ll crying and cry very loudly,but nowLuhan was about to explode.

 

-, Chen hyung didn’t say anything bad,calm down ,you make me worry.' Sehun wanted to hug him but no chance.

 

-, HYUNG! What did you do to my hustband? I know you do bad jokes! You mother er,I’m going to kill you!’ The three were left shocked by the language used by Luhan,the pregnant boy was like another person.

 

Xiumin was shocked by the attitude of his son, his brain stoped to function for a few minutes.

 

-, Luhan calm down,Chen didn’t say anything is just from the onion.’ Luhan looked at Sehun puzzled.

 

-, Onion?What onion?’ sehun showed him the onion that he was cuting making Luhan to swallow.

 

-, So…You…And…Chen hyung…..No?’ His husband shook his head.

 

-, Ops?’ Luhan looked at him innocent, making Sehun to slap his face.

 

Luhan wanted to dig a hole and hide there, he just cursed his fathers boyfriend.

 

 

 

 

The pregnant boy turned arown embarrassed at the two adults.

 

-, Pa..pa,Hyung,I’m sorry for what I sad.'Luhan made a bow in fronte of them.

 

-, Is okay son, maybe all this madness is to blame, how about we eat and relax?’ Xiumin has comforted his son,Luhan hugged him tight, he couldn’t believe that he that never swore, sad something like that in front of his father.

 

-, Let’s eat now.’ Xiumin smiled making them all smile.

 

The four had dinner together, forgetting about the incident a few minutes ago.

 

-, Is time to go home Lu.’

 

-, Oh! Tomorow we have school, another three months of school, and then I'm free to just sit at home and eat ice cream all day.'Luhan was daydreaming at his ice cream from the refrigerator.

 

-, I swear that the baby is made with the Snowman, I've never seen anyone eat so much ice cream.’ Xiumin and Chen started to laugh when they saw Luhan’s reaction.

 

-, Heyyyy ! It's not my fault that YOUR child only wants to eat ice cream.’ Luhan pulled out his tongue, making the two adults too laugh hard.

 

 

 

 

 

-, Hey Minie ?Your son acts like a little diva.’Chen whispered in his ear.

 

-, Yes you’re right, I don’t know where I failed but the baby form his belly, makes him so adorable.’

 

-, Ha..Ha..Ha!Yes adorable ,when he doesn't cursed me.’ Xiumin looked at Chen with a raised eyebrow.

 

-, I know you made ​​him cry honey.’

 

-, Who me?’ It’s not my fault that the child is too sensitive.’ Chen huged his lover tight.

 

-, I think you deserve a punishment Mr. Chen.’ Chen looked amazed at Xiumin.

 

-, Okay! You two home! Now!’ Luhan and Sehun looked at him confused.

 

-, Or you can stay see again my white .’ The couple understood the message, looking shocked at him.

 

-, Bye papa,we talk on phone’ Luhan kissed his father on the cheek quickly, taking Sehun’s hand, pulling him out of the house.

 

-, Have fun you two!’Sehun shout as they left the house.

 

 

Chen started laughing but when he meet Xiumin’s eyes he stoped instantly.

 

-, Hmmm…. To see your white ?’

 

-, I…..Am….Sorry?’

 

-, I'm the only one allowed to see your white Mr. Chen.’ Chen smiled kissing him passionately.

 

-, Where was I?’ The two adults hade forgotten all the problems when they got on the floor and ing hard.

 

 

 

Luhan andSehunwere in the car too shocked to say anything.

 

-, I didn’t know that your father can stay in that position at his age.’

 

-, WHAT?’  Luhan looked at him even more shocked.

 

-, I'm just saying! I didn’t expect your father too have at his age.’

 

-, I didn’t expect him to be gay!’ Sehun nodded.

 

-, Hmm? Sehunna'Sehun looked at him with big eyes.

 

Every time Luhan calls his name like that he needs something.

 

-,Yes?’Luhan looked at him innocently and red.

 

-, I’m .’ He said softly looking down.

 

Sehun was shocked again, but it wasn’t the first time Luhan was hard for no reason.

 

-, When we’ll get home,I’ll take care of you.Luhan shook his head slowly.

 

-, NOW?’ He asked with big eyes. His wife nodded playing with the edge of his shirt.

 

-, Hmmmmm!’ Sehun thought how to satisfy his wife quickly, he's not an expert in oral but this was a good idea.

 

-, Okay Luhan,Let’s see if you like this.’ Luhan looked puzzled at him, but when he felt his hands on his ,he instantly moaned.

Sehun smirked opening his pants quickly, Luhan’s was with precum on top. Sehun leaned down the tip.

 

The pleasure made Luhan moan louder with eyes closed.Sehun took his whole length in his mouth, bouncing his head up and down. Luhan was in seventh heaven ,the pleasure he felt now exceeded all his imagination.

 

Sehun heard his wife continuously, causing him to get harden as well.

 

Luhan caught his hair when he released his husband mouth, Sehun feelt his salty taste of streaming down his throat, Luhan released without saying something. Luhan released his looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

 

-, I’m ……Sorry ….But is was to god to speak.’ He said panting.

 

-, Let’s go home because your voice made me hard.’ Luhan looked at his jeans, seeing the tent.

 

-, Oh ,let’s go home you ert.’Sehun sterde the car going to their home fast.

 

-, Sehunnnnaaa.’ Baekhyun sad softly.

 

-, Hmm?’

 

-, I’m hard again.’Sehun look back at him shocked, how can anyone be after he just come.

 

-, I'll take care of you now.’ He stopped the car in front of the house, geting down from the car fast, both began to kiss passionately in front of the house, Sehun took him bride style in his arms,they got into the house caught in their passionate kiss.

 

-, Sehun?’ They both stopped kissing, looking at the person who called him.

 

-, Grandma?’ Sehun was wide-eyed, staring at the old lady in fronte of him,from the shock, he dropped Luhan down.

 

-, Ouch!Sehun!’ Luhan caress his hurt .

 

-, Oh sorry.’ Sehun helped him stand up.

 

-, Grandma what are you doing here?’ Mrs.Oh looked at the two with disgust.

 

-, Since you married that thing you forgot bout your family, so I came to check on my nephew.’ Luhan remained frozen when he heard the old lady.

 

-, Grandma, he is not a thing, his name is Oh Luhan my husband.’ The old lady looked at him smirking.

 

-, Your mom told me that you’ll be a father,how can a boy be pregnant?Did you see the baby? You know that I see things differently.’Luhan wanted to say something in his defense but this was a losing battle, Baekhyun said that the old lady is a very cold person, so he didn’t say anything just listened to what the old lady said.

 

-, Grandma, if you came to offend Luhan, please leave!’ Luhan looked shocked at his husband, but in his mind he was having a party.

 

-, He is the most intelligent and caring husband, he makes me happy every morning when I wake up and he says I love you. Grandma he is my family now, us and our baby will always be together happy, even if you will accept it or not, I’ll never give up Luhan.’ The pregnant was crying of happiness, he wanted to tell the old lady to leave and jump on his husband.

 

-, Congratulations Sehun, now you talk like a real man, It seems you're not the child  that was coming to me crying when he got hit, all my wealth is yours.’ Both were left stunned when the old lady began to smile.

 

Luhan looked empty thinking about one thing,,Today is the day when we play with Luhan’s mind?What did I do wrong to deserve this?’’

 

-, You mean it was just a test?’ Asked a shocked Sehun.

 

-, Yes nephew it was a test, congratulations you two, I hope you’ll come to visit me, your cousin is anxious to see you.’ The two nodded, looking at the women as she was leave the house.

 

-, Sehun what was that?’

 

-, I have not the slightest idea.’

 

-, I’m hungry.’Sehun looked at his wife starting to laugh.

 

-, WHAT? It's not my fault that the baby is hungry.’

 

-, Let’s feed you then.’

 

Luhan prepared a quick meal eating together, their romantic night was compromised.

 

-, Hey Lu ,what are you gonna do after you finish high school?’Sehun asked while washing the dishes.

 

-, Well, considering that in three months I'll finish school and I'll look like a balloon, nothing,I’ll stay home and take care of our baby.’ Luhan replied with mouth full of Ice cream.

 

-, Are you mad at me that you won’t go to college?’

 

-, Hmm? No?’ Why would I be mad?I'd rather sit all day with you and our baby than go to college.’

 

-, Seriously? Because I was thinking about my college, I was thinking to get a job at my dad company, like that I can take care of you and our little baby.’ Luhan put down ice cream scoop, looking at his back.

 

-, College? What college? Why?’

 

-, You’re born smart, you know many things that I don’t know, I don’t want our kid to thing he hase a stupid father. I want to prove you and my family that I can do something.’ Luhan looked shocked at Sehun,, He thought much about this?’’

 

-, But Sehun you're an intelligent person, you just don’t realize this, in class you don’t answer but at all the tests you get high marks! So do not say you're not smart.’ Sehun felt a pair of arms hugging his waist.

 

-, Thank you Lulu.’ Sehun turned kissing him on the lips.

 

-, Welcome,now let’s sleep, today was really shocking for me, and the baby doesn’t react well to stress.’Luhan looked at him with puppy eyes.

 

-, You're right Luhan, today was too shocked.’ Luhan nooded smiling.

 

 

 

 

They both went in the room sleeping immediately,the fact that his father is gay and grandma’s test squeezed the both of energy.

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun was sleeping so well when he heard the clock ringing, he just wanted to sleep at least half an hour more.

 

-,Luhnan please shut the alarm.’ But he got just silent in return.

 

-, Lu did you hear me?’Sehun turned to his right but the bed was empty.

 

-, Luhan ,honey? Where are you?’ Sehun panicked when he didn’t see him next to him.

 

Sehun went to the bathroom, he had a feeling that Luhan is there and he was right,his wife was on the floor hugging his knees,Sehun approached him going down to the same level as the pregnant boy.

 

-,Lu? Are you okay? What hapened?’ He moved him slowly.

 

-, Tjhklmgdtrm.’Sehun looked at him puzzled.

 

-, What?’

 

-, The baby hates me again,I throw up all that I eat for two days,I hate it and now I don’t fell that good.’ Sehun looked with pity at him.

 

-, If you want stay home today,I’ll tell the teacher that you’re sick.’ Luhan shook his head.

 

-, No I’m going, today is the test remember?’

 

-, Oh yes,I did forget,then come up let’s wash you and maybe you’ll fell beter after that.’

 

 

Both took ​​a quick shower leaving too school,Luhan’s head was on the window with eyes closed,he never felt worse than now,maybe Sehun was right he had to stay home.

 

 

Baekhyun nad Jongin were in the parching lot waiting for them.Baekhyun was so sleepy that he fell asleep on Jongin’s lap.

 

Sehun parked the car looking at Luhan that was with like a gost,he was worried now for his wife.

 

-, Hey Lu ,we’re here.’ Luhan opened his eyes slowly trying not to throw up again.

 

Sehun got out the car helping Luhan as well.Jongin saw that Luhan is not himself so he nudged Baekhyun slowly.

 

-, What Jongin? I’m sleepy, let me sleep more.’

 

-,Baek look at Luhan ,something is wrong.’ When Baekhyun heard the name of Luhan ,he woke up immediately.

 

-, My Lulu is in pain?'Baekhyun looked at the two coming to them,and Jongin was sight,Luhan was really with.

 

-, Luhan!’Baekhyun run to him worried.

 

-, What happened? Why are you like this? Did you eat something bad?’ Luhan smiled when he saw his best friend so worried.

 

-, Hey hyung,I’m okay just a bit sick this morning,but Suho hyung sad that is okay to throw up and fell dizy so don’t worry.’Baekhyun looked pouting at him.

 

-, I still think that you hade to stay home today.’ Sehun sad to him.

 

-, Yah! Why didn’t you stay home?’ The older helped Luhan to walk to their class.

 

-, I’m okay really ,I just need to eat something and I’ll be okay,now stop worrying because you scare me.’ Luhan took his place ,puting his head on the desk,the truth was that he was wors,he hade to throw up again.

 

Baekhyun and Sehun looked at him worried all their class,but what do to to him? When lunch came ,Luhan barely touched his food, maybe yesterday events hit him harder than he thought.

 

-, Hey Sehun ,I need to go to the library to get a book we see in class.’Luhan told him when they finish their lunch.

 

-, You want me to come with you?’

 

-, No is okay,I’m okay now,and If I’ll read I’ll be more than okay,don’t worry,I’m not dying.’ Luhan peaked Sehun's lips,leaving to the library.

 

 

 

Sehun was worried for him but he didn’t want to sound to protective so he went to class together with Baekhyun and Jongin.

 

 

 

 

 

-, Hmmm? Where is that bock?’ Luhan was alone in the library looking for his book.

 

-, I’m sure that this was the right section.’ But little did Luhan know that behind him was someone that he didn’t see in a long time.

 

-, Hey Luhan,did you miss me?’Luhan froze, his nightmare returned.

 

He turned slowly seeing him,smirking at him.

 

-, Taemin? What do you want?’ Taemin started to approach him,Luhan began to move back but when his heels touched the stands he swallowed.

 

-, You know what I want baby,I was gone for to long and I missed your lips.’ Luhan turned red.

 

-, But Taemin,not now,not anymore,let’s stop,you hurt me to much,why did you come back?’ Taemin grab his cheeks.

 

-, To bad baby,I want to kiss you now.’ Taemin kissed Luhan’s lips making him close his eyes.

 

This was his little dark secret that he wanted to forget,how he’ll tell Sehun that Taemin is a sick person who likes to beat him but at the same time he loves him?

 

Luhan wanted to finish school without saying anything to Sehun, because he didn’t know how to say something like this.

 

-, I love you baby.’ Taemin started to touch him making Luhan to cry.

 

-, Hey don’t cry ,I know you want this as well.’ Luhan just stood frozen praying that everything will be over soon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

,, I’m sorry Sehun,I’m really sorry!’’ 

 

 

 

Yay Taemin is back,hope u like this chapter^^

 

Hmm I was thinking to do a angst story about Hunhan,what do u say? Tell me and I'll start to write^^

 

Bye bye for now<3