Crp.19

My love story!

-, Suray?’ Sehun was looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

 

-, Hello oppa,long time no see.’ Suray sat down next to him.

 

-, Yah,you study here as well?’

 

-, Yes,because my paretns want me to take over the company,so yah,here I am.’ Suray smiled cutelly at him.

 

-, Hm Okay,I hope you’ll do good.’Sehun didn’t know what say further,he didn’t actually like Suray.

 

-, How is Luhan oppa?’

 

-, Okay? He is bad actually, but soon everything will be over.’ Suray smiled eveli.

 

-, I bet is hard on you to see him like that,but like you said ,everything will be over.’ Sehun nodded.

 

Suray wanted to say more but their teacher came in class.She was looking at Sehun imagining him ,she wanted him from so many years and when she wanted to confess she founds out that him and Luhan are married,how can a boy marry a boy? And now Luhan is pregnant,how can this be normal?So she wants to break Sehun off Luhan,he needs to be married to a girl not a freack.

 

Sehun was thinking at Luhan,is he okay?Is he in pain? Is he eating now?He just hoped that everything will be fine in the end.

 

 

 

Luhan was still in bed,storking his belly slowly.

 

-, Haru,Yuki,good morning,why are you so calm today? Something happened?’Luhan was scared because his babies didn’t move today.

 

-, Are you sleeping? Wake up is noon now.’ Monggue came next to him putting his head on Luhan’s belly.

 

-, What’s wrong Monggue?Why do I have this strange feeling?' The pregnant didn’t felt good,but it was not from the pregnancy.

 

-, I hope Sehun’s okay.’ Luhan looked again at his belly upset.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-, Come oppa,let’s eat lunch together.’ Suray took Sehun’s hand pulling him to the cafeteria.

 

-, Hm sure.’ Sehun didn’t know what to do,to push her away or be nice?What will Luhan do? After all she was nice with his wife.

 

-, Oppa do you like ramen? Let’s eat that.’Sehun was still puzzled,what’s happening here?

 

-, Here oppa eat.’ Suray smiled starting to eat happy.

 

-, Do you have brothers Suray?’ Sehun didn’t like the silents because home Luhan is always talking and when he was in school Baekhyun was babling non stop.

 

-, Hm yes I have a bigger brother but he’s not home,so I’m all alone just me and my parents,what about you oppa?’

 

-,Is just me alone,well I had one dog at home, but now they live with me and Luhan.’ Suray didn’t like that name.

 

-, So you and Lu oppa live alone?’

 

-,Aha,we live alone,I didn’t want to live with my parent,I want to work for my money.’

 

-,Oh that is cool oppa,who cleans for you? Or cook?’ Sehun smiled thinking about his wife.

 

-,Luhan does all of that,he is the perfect wife,but now I do the cleaning,is hard for him to stand up for to much and I’m scared that something will happen with him so I’ll clean when he’s sleeping.’

 

-,That is nice for you oppa,I’m sure you too are happy together.’ Suray was killing Luhan in his head now.

 

-, Yah,I love him,he is everything for me.’ Sehun smiled so happy that Suray was about to cry.

 

 

She knows that Sehun loves Luhan because she was always looking at them whe they were in school and Sehun was always happy when Luhan was next to him,but is wrong to love a guy,is wrong,he is the next CEO,but maybe she thinks wrong now,maybe she’ll stop now,maybe she is doing something bad,but she loves Sehun, she always loved him.

 

 

 

-, Good bye oppa,see you tomorrow.’ Suray told Sehun when the classes were ower.

 

-, Sure Suray,be careful.’  SEhun got in to his car going home to Luhan,the older didn’t call him today at all and that was strange.

 

 

Sehun stoped to a market,buying his wife some Ice Cream,is strange to go in class alone,but what he’ll do about Suray? He thought not to tell Luhan about her,he didn’t know why but he was thinking that she loves his wife,what that right? Or is just his imagination?

 

-,Sehun stop thinking about someone else loving your Luhan,he’s yours!’ Sehun slaped his face getting out the car.

 

-, Lu I’m home!’ Sehun expected to see Luhan in the living room but there was nobody.

 

-, Hmm Luhan? Where are you?’  He got scared when he didn’t heard anyone in the house.

 

Sehun run to their room but there was nobody,in the kichen as well,he was about to panic when he heard barking in the garden,he went fast to see what’s happening,his singhet in relieve when he saw his wife okay in the garden.

 

-, Luhan!’ Sehun called his name,when he heard his name ,Luhan looked behind him.

 

-, Hey Sehunna,welcome home.’ Luhan smiled at his husband.

 

-,Hey.’ Sehun kissed his forehead smiling at him.

 

-,How was college? Did you had fun?’ Luhan was stoking his belly hoping to feel a movement.

 

-, It was okay,college,nothing much,but are you okay?Something happened?’

 

-, I don’t know if’s something bad but the babies didn’t move today,I’m scrared a little.’ Luhan looked upset at his big belly.

 

-, Hey I’m sure they’re okay,don’t worry,do you want me to call Suho hyung?’

 

-, No no! I’m sure they’re just lazy today.’ He smiled at Sehun.

 

-, Okay,but if you’re sick tell me I’ll call hyung.’ Sehun kissed his lips softly.

 

-, Hey by the way,where is Baek hyung and Jongin? He didn’t call me at all today.’ Luhan said pounting.

 

-, Oh Jongin called me and he told me that Baekhyun is out with his new friends from university,that little can make friends so easy and Jongin is all jealous because Baekhyun left him home.’

 

-, Oh,okay,lucky him.’ The truth was that Luhan misses his hyung,he misses the loud mouth of Baekhyun,he is really lucky because he can make friends so easy he just hopes he won’t for get about him.

 

-,Come Lu let’s eat dinner,I’ll cook today.’ Sehun helped him to stand up.

 

-, I want to give birth soon because this is killing me.’ Luhan started to walk slowly going in the house to eat the dinner that his husband will cook for him.

 

 

 

 

Ding dong,Ding Dong!

 

 

Luhan and Sehun were in the living room looking at Tv when they heard the doorbell.

 

-, Who can be?’ Sehun stoop up going to open the door.

 

-, Hey Ho!’Baekhyun was the one at the door.

 

-, Baekhyun? Why are you here?’  Sehun asked him puzzled.

 

-, Hey I came to see my Lulu.’ Baekhyun said happy,Sehun smiled at him,he knows that Luhan missed him.

 

-,Luluuu,hyung is here!’ On Luhan’s face appeared a huge smile.

 

-, Look hyung got you Ice Cream.’ Baekhyun hugged Luhan tight.

 

-, Oh Ice Cream!  Thanks hyung!’ Luhan was so happy to see Baekhyun that his babies started to move as well.

 

-, Oh Sehunna the babies are moving now.’ Luhan told him happy.

 

-, I guess the babies missed Baekhyun as well.’ SEhun sat down smiling.

 

-, Oh you missed me Lulu?I’m sorry but people like to be friends with me so I couldn’t run when they wanted to go out,so yah I’m sorry again,I know Jongin is upset as well.’ Baekhyun pounted cutely.

 

-, Is okay hyung don’t worry,is just strange,I stay all day home while you all go to college,you better go home because Jongin will be more jelly on you hyung.’

 

-, Yah I’ll go,but I promis I’ll come every day after I finish my classes, after all you’re my best friend,I need to see you.Take care okay? Love you guys,bye for now.’ Baekhyun kissed his cheek running home to his sulking boyfriend soon to be husband.

 

 

Luhan was happy because his babies are still alive.

 

Baekhyun keeps his promis and he came every day after University to see him and of couse he got his favorit Ice Cream,even his dad visited him one day with Chen when he was home alone.

 

Luhan saw that his father looks really weak but he just said because the weather,the babies started to move since that day,maybe he was just upset back then.

 

But wa makes Luhan worry now is Sehun,the younger started to come home late and smell like perfume for woman,maybe he has a female friend at college maybe he tinks to much?He knows that Sehun loves him so why does he think about stupid things?

 

-, Yah Sehun loves me and only me.’ Luhan said one day after he saw some text in Sehun’s phone,but he never said something about them,he doesn’t want to know that Sehun has someone else,not now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-, Oppa! Here!’ Sehun smiled when he saw Suray.

 

-, Hey,sorry the trafic is so bad,let’s go to class.’

 

-, Is okay oppa don’t worry.’ Suray smiled going in class together with Sehun.

 

They were bored in class because the teacher likse to talk way to much.

 

-, Hey oppa?’ Suray said in a wisper.

 

-,Hm?’

 

-, What do you say we go karaoke tomorrow after class,the rest are going as well.’

 

-, Hm sure?I didn’t went to a karaoke in a long time.’  Sehun replay her smiling.

 

-, Cool I’ll text you the adress later.’ Suray didn’t try anything with Sehun yet,she like him as friend but she still loves Sehun more than a friend.

 

 

 

Suray and Sehun were always together in class and even after classes,Sehun likes her company because she like the same things like him,he like to talk with her,she is really a smart girl and nice.

 

Sehun was about to get in his car when he heard Suray calling his name.

 

-,Oppa! Sehun Oppa!’ She was running to him but in a second she tripped and felt down.

 

-, Oh Suray! Are you okay?!’ Sehun run to her helping her up.

 

-, Oh,that hurt.’  She tried to walk but her knee was bleeding.

 

-,Hey don’t walk,you’re in pain,let me take you home.’ She blushed hard when Sehun took her by the waist.

 

-, S..Sure oppa.’ They stood in silens in the car.Suray was happy because this was the first time when she was in the car with Sehun,Luhan was really lucky to have a husband like him.

 

-, We’re here Suray,can you walk?’ Sehun asked her when he stoped the car.

 

-, Hm I guess yes?’ But the moment she put the foot down she yelped.

 

-, Here let me help you.’ Sehun got out the car taking her for a piggy back ride.

 

-, A..are you sure oppa?’ She was all red.

 

-,Sure now come.’  Suray got on Sehun’s back hugging his neck, burying her face in his back,Sehun was smelling so nice,does Luhan wash this?She was happy for some hours, at college Sehun is all for her.

 

-, We’re here Suray.’Sehun let her down in the front of the door.

 

-, Thank you oppa for helping me,see you tomorrow.’ Suray kissed his cheek going in the house fast.

 

-, Okay? What was that?’ Sehun put a hand on his cheek.

 

-, I better get home,Luhan will get worry.’ And so it was,Luhan was scared because he didn’t know what happened,or he was scared that Sehun will never come back to him.

 

-, Sehun what happened?Why are you so late?’Luhan was trying to walk to his husband.

 

-,Sorry college,don’t worry I’m okay,how are you?’ Sehun turned his back then Luhan saw the lipstick.

 

His heart started to beat really fast,it can’t be,Sehun won’t cheat on him,right?He loves him.

 

-, Lu something happened?’ Sehun ruffed his hair.

 

-, I’m okay ,nothing happened.’ Luhan smiled like nothing happened but his heard was crying.

 

-, Good let’s eat,I’m hungry,what do you want me to cook?’

 

-,Nothing,I’m not hungry,I just want to stay in bed because my back hurts again,I made dinner for you,so go and eat.’ Luhan wanted to ask him where he was but he was afrain to know the truth so he just smiled.

 

-, Oh okay?Are you sure you’re okay?Just go to bed.’ Sehun kissed his forehead going to the kitchen.

 

-,Sehun I love you.’ Luhan started to cry,he went to bed hoping to forget,but he didn’t sleep all night he just looked at Sehun’s face,he never thought about cheating until now,Sehun won’t cheat no? They’re having two babies together.Luhan closed his eyes trying to sleep.

 

 

 

 

-, I’m leaving Lu,don’t forget call me if something happens,you’re about to pop anytime now.’ Sehun kissed his forehead leaving to college.

 

-, Be careful,I love you Jongin.’ Luhan looked at his husband smiling.

 

-, I love you more Lu,you know that.’ Sehun left the house leaving Luhan to cry,why is everything so confused?

 

-, Sehun I love you so so much that it hurts me.’  Luhan was on the stairs with his head down crying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-, Oppa hello!’ Suray popped out from nowhere.

 

-, Oh hey Suray,are you okay today?’ Suray nodded happy.

 

-, Yes oppa thank you for yesterday,I hope Luhan oppa didn’t mind that you got home late.’

 

-, Oh no Lu is not like that,he knows I love him.’ Suray face changed but Sehun didn’t see it.

 

-, Is good then oppa,so Karaoke later?’

 

-, Sure.’ But Sehun totally forgot to tell Luhan about this,his classes got harder and he needs to start studying,but a little fun won’t hurt him no?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan stoop all day in the garden looking on the sky,he didn’t want to think bad about his husband so today he’ll ask him what’s going on,he got bored? Is because they don’t have anymore? But he said that is okay,he is pregnant after all is not like he didn’t want to,then what’s the problem?

 

-, Stop thinking about stupid things ,Sehun loves you.’ luhan slaped his face hard.

 

-, Maybe I should start doing something.’ He wanted to get up when he felt a terrible pain.

 

-, Oh! That hurts.’ His babis started to move,but the pain wasen’t like before,it hurt him so much that he couldn't move.

 

-, Shhh calm down babies,omma is here.’ Luhan stoked his belly hoping to ease the pain but nothing.

 

He closed his eyes strating to sing slowly.

 

 

 

 

 

On the other part of town,Xiumin collapsed on the floor,Chen got scared when he saw his lover unconsciously on the floor.

 

-, Xiumin! Xiumin! What happened? Hey wake up! Xiumin!’ Chen started to cry ,he can’t die now,not like this.

 

Chen called the ambulance but still holding Xiumin to his chest,he did try to call Luhan but the others phone didn’t ring.

 

-, Where the hell are you Luhan?!’ Chen got in the ambulance with Xiumin ,scared,scared of what will happen next.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-,Let’s go to Karaoke!’ Sehun’s class mates were all happy to go some place and have fun.

 

Sehun was with Suray at the table enjoing not knowing what happened home.

 

-, Hey I’m going to the toilet I’ll be right back.’ Sehun told Suray.

 

-, Sure oppa.’ Suray smiled at him but she saw his phone on the table.

 

 

 

Luhan didn’t stand the pain anymore so he called Sehun,he needed to hear his voice.He closed his eyes crying silently.

 

-, Hello?’ Luhan looked at his phone when he heard a girls voice.Didn’t he call the right number,but is was the right one.

 

-, Hm who is this? Where is Sehun?’

 

-, Oh oppa is that you?Is me Suray,how are you oppa?’ Luhan’s heart stoped.

 

-, Why are you with Sehun, Suray?’

 

-, Oh I’m in the same class with him,didn’t he told you?’

 

-, What?!’ Luhan was red with anger,why didn’t Sehun told him?

 

-, Oh well he is busy now oppa so you can call him later,Bye!’The live went dead.

 

Luhan dropped his phone down,with her is Sehun cheating on him? Why didn’t Sehun tell him? Why? Why? Why?

 

-, Aaa!’ Luhan got scared when he saw blood on the floor.

 

He called Suho telling him what happened,about the pain and the blood so Suho called him an ambulance.

 

Suho got to his place in 5 minutes just when the ambulance got there.

 

-, Hyung,it hurts me.’ Luhan was cuddle on the couch.

 

-, Hey Lu,I’m here,you’ll be okay soon.’ Suho sroked his hair ,letting the assistants to put him in the ambulance.

 

-, Call my dad and Baekhyun hyung,tell them what happened.’ Suho nodded but he looked starnge at him,why didn’t he say to call Sehun?Something happened?

 

 

Suho called Xiumin but nothing,he didn’t asnwer,but when he called Baekhyun the older panicked.

 

 

Baekhyun and Jongin got to the hospital in 10 minutes,Suho told him that the babies will come faster.

 

-, Hey Baek,can you call Sehun?’ Suho told him when he got to the hospital.

 

-,Sure!’ Baekhyun tried to call him but nothing.

 

-, Where is that little ?’Baekhyun was scared,angry and scared again.He could hear Luhan screaming in pain.

 

 

 

 

 

In the same hospital,Chen was crying his heart out.

 

-, Hey love.’ Xiumin patted his head with all his strenght.

 

-, Shh don’t talk,you’ll be okay.’ Chen was crying so much that Xiumin started to cry as well.

 

-,Take good care of Luhan,tell him that I love him so much,and I’m sorry because I left like this.’ Chen kissed his lips hugging him tight.

 

-,I love you Chen,always and forewer.’ Xiumin closed his eyes forever.

 

-,NOOO! Xiumin!I love you.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun was having fun when he saw his phone ringing.

 

-, Hello?’

 

-, You little where the hell are you?’

 

-,Baekhyun? What happened?’Sehun got scared.

 

-,Luhan's in the hospital,the babies are coming now!’

 

-,I’ll be there now!’ Sehun closed his phone but when he wanted to leave Suray pulled his hand.

 

-, Where are you going oppa?’

 

-,Luhan is in the hospital!’

 

-, So?’

 

-, So? Suray are you crazy?’

 

-, He is a guy!How can you love a guy?He is freack!I always loved you but you never saw me,you saw that freack!’ She felt pain on her cheek.

 

-,You better never call Luhan a freack,he is my wife that I love because he is perfect for me, he is the one that makes me happy even if he’s guy.’ Sehun left her stunned.

 

Sehun just slaped her?He slapped her because she offended Luhan?So she was the stupid one,she needs to to apologize to bouth of them.

 

 

 

Sehun got to the hospital when Luhan was took to the surgery room,he always thought of this moment,he always knew he’ll be next to his wife when the time comes but he wasen’t.He just hopes that Luhan and the babies are okey.

 

-,Hey Baek,what happened?’ Baekhyun look at Sehun scared.

 

-, He was bleeding when he called Suho,I’m scared for him Sehun.’

 

-,Me too Baekhyun,I just hope he’s okey.’ Sehun took a place next to Baekhyun waithing.

 

 

 

 

That night Luhan gave birth to his babies,one soul died that night but two new one started to breath and cry.

 

 

 

 

-, Sehun come I want to show you something.’ Suho took him in the same place when he was with Luhan months ago.

 

-, Look Sehun your babies.’ Sehun started to cry when he saw two little babies sleeping quietly.

 

-, Their so beautiful hyung,my babies are finely here.’  Suho patted his back smiling.

 

-, You better go to Luhan now.’ Sehun nodded going to his wife room but before going in his phone ring.

 

-, Hello?’

 

-, Sehun is me Chen.’

 

-, Oh hey hyung what’s up?

 

-,Xiumin is dead,he left me alone.’Sehun didn’t expect this.

 

-, How? When? Hyung how are you?’

 

-, I’m okay,where is Luhan?I need to tell him.’

 

-,Hyung,Luhan is in the hospital as well he gave birth.’

 

-,I’m happy for you and him,let’s talk when he is better.’

 

-, Come to see us,hyung be strong me and Lu are here for you,don’t worry okay?’

 

-,Neh!’ The line went dead,Sehun was thinking how to tell Luhan that his dad is dead? Is a good idea to tell him now?

 

 

Sehun inhaled deeply going in his room,Luhan was sleeping,he was looking funny without his belly.He went slowly to his bed his cheek.

 

Luhan started to open his eyes slowly but he was looking cold at him.

 

-, Hey Lu,good morning.’ Sehun smiled but Luhan didn’t even blink at him.

 

-, What’s wrong Lu?Something happened?Tell me are you in pain?’

 

-,S-Sehun I know about you and Suray,is okay you can love her.’ Sehun looked puzzled at him.

 

-,Luhan I love you is all that I’ll say,I don’t know what happened but let’s talk when you’re out of here.’Luhan nodded closing his eyes.

 

 

 

He was to tired to fight now,but tomorrow is another day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

,, Oh Luhan you’re my everything together with Yuki and Haru.’’

 

 

 

Hey ho! The babies are here and the story is about to end

 

Thank u all for loving my story.