Crp.17

My love story!

-, Remind me why did I accepted this?’

 

-, Because you need this.’

 

-, Who said that I need to meet with a stranger?’

 

-, Me! I’m your hyung and a date never hurt anyone, now shut up.’

 

-, Luhan,you’re not my hyung, and why do I need to listen to you?’

 

-, Taemin because of you I was about to lose my babies.’ Taemin looked stunned at Luhan.

 

-,Yah !You know that I didn’t know you’re pregnant!’

 

-,It doesn’t matter,believe me Key is very cute and I really think you two will get along just fine.’ Taemin nodded sighing.

 

-, You won this time Lu.’

 

-, Yay!’Luhan jumped up in joy.

 

-,You’ll see that I was right.’

 

-, I can’t belive I accepted this.’ Taemin was on the roof top eating lunch with Luhan.

 

 

Sehun,Baekhyun and Jongin were bussy with their final project,so today was just him and Taemin.

 

Luhan thought that it was a good idea for Taemin to have a boyfriend so he thought at Key, both seem perfect for each other.

 

-,Lu how’s to be married?’ Luhan was taken aback by the question.

 

-, What do you mean Taemin?’ The young man sighed looking up at the sky.

 

-,How’s to sleep everynight next to the person you love?’

 

-, Is beautiful because Sehun is the perfect husband,even if I wasn’t me this past months,he was there next to me all the time,we try to enjoy every moment spent together.’ Luhan replay happy starting to smile thinking about Sehun.

 

-, I’m happy for you Luhan, I want to say sorry again for what I did to you.’

 

-,Hahaha! Don’t worry about that Taeminnie,that was all in the past,now let’s finish eating!’ Taemin nodded,thinking how does his partner looks like.

 

 

 

 

 

-, Lulu!!’ Baekhyun embraced the pregnant when he entered the class.

 

-, Hey hyung,how’s the project?’

 

-, Great! Nearly done.’ Baekhyun was really happy this past week since he sad yes to Jongin.

 

-, I can’t belive that we still have two months until we finish school, and I will look like a balloon.’ Luhan looked pouting at his friend.

 

-, Oh Lulu don’t worry ,you’re still be you even if you’ll be big like a house.’

 

-, YAH!! Hyung!’Baekhyun kissed his cheek quickly smiling like a kid.

 

-, I was joking,sorry!’ Baekhyun winked at him.

 

-, I know hyung,but you’re right,I’ll be enormous.’

 

-, Who will be enormous?’ Sehun come in the class room with Jongin tired.

 

-, My tummy will be enormous.’ Sehun went to his wife kissing his forehead.

 

-, So? We talked about this,I will love you the same way that I love you now ,even if you’ll be enormous.’

 

-, I know but still.’ Luhan his tummy when he saw a girl who looked directly at him.

 

Now everyone was looking at him more strangely but he tries not to let their looks affect him.

 

But the girl started to come slowly too him, standing behind Baekhyun’s back.

 

-, O-Oppa?’ Baekhyun looked behind him, seeing the girl looking directly at Luhan.

 

-, Yes Suray?’ Luhan asked her curios.

 

-, Is it true that you’re pregnant?’

 

-, Yes with twins, shocking I know.’ Luhan replay her smiling.

 

-, Can I touch your belly?’ He was surprised, usually only Baekhyun and Sehun touches his belly.

 

-,Sure,but I don’t think they’ll move because usually they move only at Baekhyun hyung.’

 

-,Is okay ,I just want to see how it fells.’ Luhan nodded, letting the girl to touch his belly.

 

-, Oaa is so hard!’ Then they both felt a kick,the babies started to move more angry,this was the first time that Luhan felt them so angry,it was something new to him.

 

-, I don’t think they like me too much.’ Suray took her hand away slowly trying to smile.

 

-, Thank you oppa,I hope the babies will be cute and pretty like you and Sehun oppa.’ The girl looked at Sehun blushing hard,she made a bow running from the class.

 

Luhan saw the way she looked at Sehun, but he wants to believe it's just his imagination.But something happened because the babies are still kicking.

 

-, Shh, mama is here.’ Luhan started to stoke his belly ,calming the two.

 

-, Lulu what was that?’ Baekhyun asked him puzzled.

 

-, I have no idea hyung.’ But before he say something else, the teacher came into class,Luhan was still thinking at that girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ringgg!

 


-, Taemin don’t forget ,tomorrow at one Pm in front of the Coffee shop,don’t be late is not nice!’ Luhan told him when the classes were over.

 

-, Yah,yah yah!’ Taemin waved them leaving to his house still thinking why did he accepted.

 

-, Hmm Lu what did you made Taemin do?’Sehun asked him curious.

 

-, Yes Lulu,you and him spend a lot of time together, since we are busy with the project.’Baekhyun was with a cup of bubble tea in hand.

 

-, Aaaa….Hmmm…. I asked Key hyung to go on a date with Taemin?’Baekhyun choked with his and Sehun with Jongin began to laugh.

 

-, Lu why do you interfere in his business?’ Sehun looked at Baekhyun that was tring to breath normal again.

 

-, Because I want him to be happy like us,I know that he did a lot of bad thinks, but I think everyone deserves a second chance.’

 

-, Luhan what am I gonna do with you?’ Sehun hugged him tight ,kissing his lips.

 

-, Hmm what about you love me forever and ever?’

 

-, Hahahaha,always,now let’s go home.’Luhan took his goodbye from Baekhyun and Jongin,leaving with Sehun home,still thinking what will Taemin do tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taemin got home,he entered the living room where his father was on the couch, the young man left him a beer without looking at him.

 

-, Tomorrow I won’t be home.’

 

-, Why?’ Was the short question of his father.

 

-, School project.’ Taemin never expected his father to replay something back,he went to his room loocking the door behind him.

 

 

 

The younger slammed his bag next to the bed, sitting down with a sigh.

 

-,Why do I try to seek happiness, when I know too well that I will not find it?’ Taemin closed his eyes waiting for tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-, Tell me again,why are we here dressed like this?’

 

-, Shhh hyung,I want to see how the date will go,I’m scared that Taemin will do something stupid like always.’ Luhan and Baekhyun were in the café where Taemin supposed to meet with Key.

 

Baekhyun had other plans for the weekend, but when he woke up at the door with Luhan, he couldn’t refuse.

 

-, Oh Taemin is here!’ Luhan let down when he saw the younger.

 

Baekhyun was just bored, drinking coffee and reading a book,he really didn’t need this now,but hey Luhan is his best friend after all.

 

 

Taemin got in front of the coffee show waiting for his partner to come, but no trace of him.

 

It passed more than ten minutes and Taemin was about to leave when he saw a boy running towards him.

 

-, H…Hi…..You……must be Taemin….Sorry but the traffic is a hell now.’ Taemin didn’t know why but his heart skiped a bit.

 

-, You’re late!’ Was the only thing he could say now.

 

-, I know,I’m sorry now let’s get inside.’ Key took his hand pulling him in the coffee shop.

 

 

The two were sitting at the table trying to talk about something, but Taemin didn’t want to believe in love now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun and Luhan were curious to hear what the two speak off.

 

-, Hyung do you think that they will end up together?’

 

-,I don’t know Lulu but I think that Taemin hates this date.’

 

-, I can see that as well.’ Luhan sighed deeply.

 

 

-,Luhan?’ Luhan looked up shocked, hoping not to be Taemin, and it wasn’t him,it was Suho with a really cute guy next to him.

 

-, Suho hyung?But how did you knew is me?’ Suho looked puzzled at him.

 

-, I don’t get what you mean.’

 

-, Luhan I told you, a pair of glasses is not a good disguise.’ Baekhyun told him smirking.

 

-, Oh!’Luhan took off his glasses pouting.

 

-, What are you doing here Suho hyung?’

 

-, Is week-end so I come out for a coffee.’ The guy next to Suho looked at Luhan smiling.

 

-, Hello you must be Hyung’s boyfriend.’ Luhan smiled at him.

 

-, Yes my name is Lay and you must be his patient.’  He nooded happily.

 

-, I’m Luhan and he is Baekhyun hyung,my best friend.’

 

-, Yo!’ Baekhyun greeted them smiling.

 

-, Can we sit here with you two?’

 

-, Sure, actually Baekhyun hyung was pretty bored just with me.’ Baekhyun slapped his hand.

 

-, Yah! I was not bored.’

 

-, Oh! That hurt.’ Suho looked at him immediatly.

 

-, What happened?’

 

-, One of the babies hates me,since yesterday he hits me continuously and is very painful .’ The pregnant caressed his belly trying to calm the baby down.

 

-, Can I fell it as well?’ Lay asked hoping that the young man will say yes.

 

-, Sure?’ Luhan took his hand, placing it on his belly just when the baby hit.

 

-, Oaaa! I felt him Suho!’ Lay smiled showing his dimple.

 

-, Hahaha,I’m glad dear.’ Suho ruffed his hair smiling.

 

The four continued to talk forgetting about Taemin and Key.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-, So what can you tell me about you?’ Key asked curiously.

 

-, What do you want to know?’ Taemin wanted to end this date soon.

 

-, What about,where do you live or what do you like to do?’

 

-, I live with dad,I love dancing,I had an obsession for Luhan and I hurt him every day for the past three years,I hate my life,I hate school and I hate this date!’ Key remained to look at him shocked.

 

-, Then what are you doing here?’

 

-, I couldn’t turn down Luhan.’ Even if it was the first time they met, Key try not to cry because of the harsh words of Taemin.

 

-, Then is better for me to leave no?’ Key stood up from his chair ,making a bow, leaving the coffee shop in a hurry.

 

Taemin sighed deeply thinking about what he said,why did he sad that? He thought that he changed when in fact nothing has changed! His father is the same idiot like always.

 

The young man stood up from his chair leaving home.

 

 

 

Luhan looked to Taemin’s table, noting that the two were not at their table,he got lost in the conversation with the others that didn’t notice when the two left.

 

-, Oh hyung,Taemin and Key hyung left.’ Luhan nudged Baekhyun that was eating a cookie.

 

-, hmm?But how?’ Baekhyun saw the empty table.

 

-, Maybe something happened?’ Lay tried to calm down the two.

 

-, Yah maybe.’ Baekhyun remained to think about what happened.

 

-, Come Lulu,let’s get you home now.’ The pregnant nodded slowly taking his goodbye from Suho and Lay leaving home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Key liked the younger, but the sad look in his eyes made him feel pity for Taemin, but if he didn’t want to get to know each other better, he can’t do more. Key sighed alone on his couch.

 

-, Pabo Taemin!’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taemin came home tired and bored,thinking that now he is sorry for what he sad to Key, he had no blame for his sad life. He walked past his father's room.

 

-, Where were you Taemin?’ He stoped in place looking down.

 

-, Outside dad!’

 

-, And where is my beer?’

 

-, I don’t have money to buy beer anymore.’  In the next moment he felt a sting on the cheek.

 

-, Ungrateful child, how dare you come home without my beer?’ His father slapped him again.

 

Taemin put his hand on the cheek, which turns red, his father slapped him, he slapped even if he promised not to do it again.

 

-, I hate you!’ He said softly with his head bent down.

 

-, What did you say?’

 

-, I hate you for what you do to me! I hate you! You’re not my father! I hate you!’ Taemin pushed his father, leaving the house crying.

 

Each slap, every insult, every word said by his father made him weak. Taemin ran until he couldn’t ran.He crashed down in the middle of the park crying.

 

It was enough, he wanted to end it all, it was enough to see Luhan nad Sehun all the time happy, everything was enough!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Key no longer bear to stay at home so he went to buy something to eat.He arrived in the park near his apartment, sitting down on the bench with a sigh.

 

-, Why do I still think about that brat?’

 

-, Key stop!’ He slaped his cheeks, when he heard someone crying.

 

-, Hmm? Who's here at this hour?’  Key stood up on the bench going to the crying sound.

 

A little far was a person who was crying head between his legs. Key went slowly to the person, bending at the same level with him.

 

-, Hey are you okay?’ Taemin stopped crying when he heard that voice, raising his head, looking at the person in front of him.

 

-, YOU!’ Key told him shocked.

 

-, What happened with you? Why are you here at this hour?’ But instead Key received a hug, he really didn’t expect an embrace from Taemin.

 

-,I’m sorry for what I sad today.’ Key started to smile strocking his hair.

 

-, Is okay don’t worry, each has his moments.’ Taemin nodded, hugging him more tight.

 

-, You want to stay at my place tonight? I live really close.’

 

-, That won’t be a problem?’ Taemin asked him slowly.

 

-, Nop I live alone and is boring somethimes.’

 

-, Okay then.’ Key helped Taemin to stand up, leaving together to his apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-, And this is it!’ The two got to Key’s house, which was very well maintained.

 

-, You can sleep on the couch if you want.’ Taemin looked at him tring to smile.

 

-, Thank you for what you’re doing for me.’

 

-, You’re welcome, now you can make yourself comfortable,good night.’ Key turned to leave but Taemin caught his hand.

 

-,I like you even if we met today for the first time,I’m sorry again.’ Key felt how the younger hugged him from behind,he closed his eyes turning to face him.

 

-,Can I ask you something? Can you stay here with me and see what will happen?’ Taemin nodded, leaning over to kiss him on the lips.

 

 

 

It looks like today had a happy ending.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan was in bed, playing with a toy car on his belly and thinking what happened with Taemin and Key.

 

-, Hey Lu, what happened? What are you thinking about?’ SEhun sat on the bed next to him, kissing his belly.

 

-,Hm? Nothing special, you're done?’ Sehun has slammed on the pillow tired.

 

-, Just a little and I’m done, I never thought it would be so hard to do a project.’ Luhan barely spends time with his husband, since the school year is almost over and he hase to prepare a project for school, he won’td o any project because he will not subscribe to any college too soon.

 

-, Another two months and school ends so don’t give up now Sehunna.’ Luhan patted his back trying to make him fell better.

 

-, How are Jongin and hyung doing?’

 

-,Baekhyun finished last week and Jongin’s the same like me.’

 

-, Hyung finished? But how?’Luhan asked him shocked.

 

-, That little Brat is smart,to smart for his one good,he offered to help Jongin but he said he wanted to do it alone so the two of us stayed at the final.’

 

 

-, Oh you want me to help you as well?’ Sehun shook his head, pulling his wife on his chest.

 

-, Nop,I can do it,now I want to sleep next to my beautiful wife because I’m so tired.’

 

-, Sure Sehunna.’ Luhan snuggle next to his chest falling asleep in no time but still thinking at Taemin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Monday morning.

 

 

 

 

-, YOU DID WHAT?!?’ Luhan and Baekhyun were looking at Taemin shocked.

 

-, Me and Key are living together now and I’m happy.’ Taemin’s face radiated happiness.

 

 

This was the first time when they saw their friend so happy.

 

 

-, I need to thank you for this chance.’ Taemin hugged Luhan and Baekhyun happy.

 

-, You’re welcome?’ When he wanted to find Taemin a lover, Luhan didn’t expect this,but his happines is enough for him.

 

 

Luhan smiled happily.

 

 

 

 

,, In the end everyone is happy.’’

 

 

hello is a small chapter^^ but the next one will be more longer I promis^^

 

Enjoy<3