Crp.10

My love story!

-, Ms.Oh Luhan you’re pregnant.’

-, WHAT?’ Sehun  and Luhan they said the same time and try to understand if they have heard correctly.

 -, Congratulations, you two will be parents.’Sehun didn’t thought at anything, his mind was blanq.

-,Ho..Ho..How is this posible? I’m a boy ,you sure you did the test right?’  Luhan couldn’t believe that in his tummy grows a living soul.

-,I did the test fore times and I’m sure that you are pregnant,this is a miracle,I never seen something like this.’ Sehun looked at Luhan Thinking that this is just a bad joke, and in any times he expect Baekhyun to come and yell it that it was a joke, how could something like this be true? They are only seventeen! What can they do with a child? How can Luhan do children?

None of them know what to say,Sehun looked at Luhan, and Luhan was with his head down and looking at his tummy.

 

-,Ms. Luhan, I know that you’re scared now but believe me that many people would like to be in your place and receive this wonderful news, I'll schedule an ultrasound next week, until then take care of yourself and your baby, I don’t know how your body will react,okay?’ Luhan just nodded leaving home with Sehun.

 

 

 

Both were in the car and no one knew what to say ,, Congratulations we will be parents!’’ or ,,You're a freak!’’  So Luhan decided to break the silence.

-, Sehun please say something.’ Sehun looked at him without any expression and said nothing. Luhan saw his look and around his eyes tears were gathered.

 

When they got home Sehun stopped the car but didn’t stop the engine.

-, Get out of the car!’ Luhan looked at him and didn’t understand what he wants.

-, What? Where are you going?’  Sehun looked at him angry.

 

-, I SAID GET OUT THE CAR!’ Luhan jerked, and got out of the car remaining in place, Sehun went on speed leaving him shocked, this was the first time he saw Sehun screaming at him, and it was not a nice feeling at all.

 

Luhan entered the house and it was empty, the whole house was quiet,he looked at his belly and started to caress it.

 

-, Hello,is sombody in there? What will I do with you? I’m a baby myself and Sehun hates me now.’ His stomach began to growl.

-, You’re hungry? Okay what will you eat baby?’ Luhan opened the fridge and saw ice cream and it looks like his baby wanted ice cream.

-, Okay baby let’s eat in bed until appa will come back and apologizes to us.’ Luhan sat in their bed and started to eat ice cream and waited and waited and waited,it was twelve am , and Sehun was still not home and Luhan began to worry,he tried to call him but his phone was off.

 

-,Sehun where are you?’Luhan was about to sleep when he heard the car pull up in front of the house, and immediately got out of bed, and he expected that Sehun will come and apologize.

 

-, Sehun you’re home.’ But Sehun looked at him with disgust passing Luhan without looking at him, he didn’t want to give up that easy,he ran after him and grabbed his hand.

 

-, Sehun what hapened?  Why are you acting this way? Sehun look at me!’ The tears ran down his cheeks.

-, Take your hands off me, freak,you’re a boy this is just a joke,I don’t want to se you now Luhan,just leave me alone.’ Sehun turned and went to another room, leaving Luhan shocked and he brake down crying.

-, Sehun is still me,Sehun I love you and I need you,Sehun don’t leave me.SEHUN!!!!’ He cried so much that he fell asleep in front of the door where Sehun decided to sleep.

 

Sehun entered the room and began to cry, what happens to him? Why can’t he get over the fact that Luhan is pregnant with his child, their child,he loves him so much and hearing him cry so much break’s his heart but why he can’t look at him as before? What is happening now is too much for him so when he didn’t hear anything, he fell asleep trying to make a good decision.

Sehun woke up the next morning and left the room but there was no sign of his wife,he looked through all the rooms and no trace of Luhan,he began to worry, but when he came into the kitchen and saw ​​breakfast and a note,he took the note and read it.

 

,,Sehun I’m sorry if I did something wrong to you,If you want the divors I will sign it, I'll walk a little because all that has happened is very overwhelming for me, I'll be home tonight to make dinner but I will not be at school, don’t looking for me because I will be okay.

I love you!Luhan.’’

Sehun looked at the breakfast and began eating with the thought at his wife and his child and still couldn’t believe that Luhan's pregnant, Luhan who's a boy.

 

 

Sehun came to school and Baekhyun with Jongin were waiting for him in front of the school.

-, Good morning Sehun.’ Baekhyun greeted him happy but he looked in the car and didn’t see Luhan.

-, Sehun? where is Luhan?Is he still sick?’ Sehun looked at him and he remembered what happened last night.

-, Yes he is still sick and he is home now.’Baekhyun looked worried at him.

-,  Oh okay ? Can I visit him?’

-, Yes later,he need to rest now.’ But something made Baekhyun believe that Sehun is lying,he believes that something happened between them, he didn’t said nothing and entered the class.

 

 

 

 

Luhan was at the cemetery to visit his mother,he needs to know what to do,he needs help.

-,Mama did you miss me? Guess what ! I will have a baby,Yes mama me I will have a baby . This should be the happiest day of my life but Sehun refuse to talk to me and I'm afraid, I know nothing about raising children, I really need you now mama.’ Luhan fell to his knees crying and Sehun's words came back to his mind.

-,Mama I’m a freak like he said,how is this possible mama? What is it better to do? Mama I need to go now,I promis to come and visit again,I love you and help me please mama.’ Luhan left the cemetery and went in the park.

He sat down on a bench and looked at all the kids playing in the park with their parents, how happy were they, he wanted to come with Sehun and their baby in the park to play, but how will the people look at them? He was so lost in his thoughts, Luhan was brought to reality by a little baby who fell in front of him and starting to cry.

-, Uaa!! Omma !!’ Luhan stood up and went to the boy.

-,Hey ,don’t cry I’m here to help you.’ The boy looked at him and he wiped away tears with his tiny little hands.

-,Hyung I lost my omma and I miss her.’ Luhan smiled at him and gave a helping hand.

-, What is your name?’

-,I’m Lee Joon,What about you hyung?’

-, I’m Luhan,let’s go an find your omma,okay?’ The boy nodded and together they went in search of his mother.

Luhan was happy to spend a few hours with the boy and he image that he will come also in the park with his child but if Sehun will not want to be married to him and he will remain alone? What will happen to him then?

 

-, Joon….Lee Joon!’ They both looked back and a very nice lady was waving them.

-, Omma!’ The boy ran to his mother and hugged her.

-,Omma! I miss you so much!’

-, Lee Joon don’t ever run like that again okay?’  The boy nodded and began to smile.

-, Let’s go home baby.’ He wanted to leave but he remembered his hyung. Luhan was looking at them and he feels jealous,he wanted to go home.

-, Hyung!’ He heard how he called him and turned.

-,Hyung thank you!’ The little boy hugged and kissed him on the cheek.

-, See you again hyung,Bye Bye.’Luhan nodded and looked at the two went together , he wanted to come to the park with his child and be so happy.

Luhan returned home and Sehun’s car was parked in front of the house, when he entered the house Sehun was in the living room reading a book.

-,H...Hi Sehun.’ But Sehun looked at him and stood up from the couch and went to his room. Luhan sighed and tried not to cry, he didn’t want to cry but Sehun’s cold gaze not ease the situation.

 

He stepped into his room and left the door open hoping that Sehun will come near him but when he woke up the next morning he was all alone in bed and the car was gone. Baekhyun went back to bed and began to cry and cry and cry and cried until he vomited.

-,Sehun I miss you so much,I love you Sehun where are you?’ Luhan went back to bed and fell asleep from exhaustion.

 

Sehun came to school and Baekhyun began to questions him again about Luhan and didn’t know what to say, how they will say that he and Luhan will have a child,how will react the two?

-, Sehun ,where is Luhan? Is he that sick? I miss my Lulu.Plaese Sehun tell him to come to school.Sehun please!!!’

-, Baekhyun STOP! You’re older than me, act like it,I’m sick to see you act like a kid!Stop it!’ Sehun stood up from the table and walked away leaving Baekhyun shocked in place.

-, Jongin what was that? I don’t think that Luhan is sick ,do you think that they have a argument?’

-, I don’t know Baek but is their problem not ours,so stop!’ Baekhyun looked at him with his head to one side.

-, Stop what?’ Jongin looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

-,You know what, it's their life, if they had a fight the two must solve the problem,okay?’

-, Okay.’ Baekhyun said pouting.

-, That is my Baek ,now come and eat.’ Baekhyun wanted to know what was the truth and tomorrow he will find out what the problem was.

 

Sehun wanted to get home and everighing to be normal as before but the thought that his wife is pregnant scared him, now he understand what the problem was, it scared him the thought that he'll have too much responsibility and didn’t know what to do that everything to be fine, that everyone will be happy,but what?

Sehun left school and went to the dance studio, it's been so long since he danced and now he wanted to dance he changed into some comfortable clothes and the music,he closed his eyes and began to dance forgetting everything and everyone.

 

 

Luhan was still in bed crying and crying, he was hurt because he loved Sehun and Sehun can’t even look in his eyes. He wanted everything to be like before,he began caressing his belly.

-,Baby can you hear me? Baby why is my life so hard? Mama loves you but I love Sehun as well what will I do with you if he will divorce me?If I give you up he’ll love me like before? Hmmm??? What do you think baby?You’ll hate me then ?’ Luhan felt thet he need to vomit so he quickly ran to the bathroom. After he finis he the water and entered the shower dressed starting to cry loudly.

-, SEHUN COME HOME AND SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME!!!!!’

-,Sehun I miss you ,come to me and our baby,SEHUN!’ Luhan was sitting in the shower and didn’t know what to do,he didn’t know what to do that everything to be better.

After an hour he decided that it is better to sleep a bit, maybe when he wakes up,he will have an idea what he can do that Sehun to love again.

 

Sehun opened his eyes and he was still all alone in the dance studio, when he looked at his watch, his eyes widened,it was eleven o'clock at night, he took the uniform in hand and went home in a hurry. When he reached the house was total darkness, he was worried about Luhan,Sehun entered the house and went to their room where his wife slept peacefully,he sat down on the bed next to Luhan and looked at his face and observed that his eyes were very swollen.

Sehun started caressing he’s cheek.

-,Baby I miss you so much,I still love you, tomorrow I'll make a decision okay?’ Sehun bent down and kissed his forehead slightly.

-, Good Night Luhan.’ Sehun stood up and went to his room.

 

 

Baekhyun couldn’t sleep that night, he was continuously thinking if Luhan has cancer,he was wondered if he’s suffering,Jongin felt him wake and he embraced him.

-,Baek what’s happening to you?’

-, I can’t sleep,I want to know what is wrong with Luhan,if he has cancer and he is sufering alone?’ Jongin kissed his forehead and he began to caress his hear.

-, Baekhyun tomorow we will ask Sehun to wisit Luhan ,okay? Now sleep.’ Baekhyun nodded and he helt asleep.

 

 

 

Sehu woke up next morning and looked in Luhan’s room, his wife was still asleep he went quietly from the house and went to school thinking what to do. When he arrived at school Baekhyun looked at him with folded hands and a raised eyebrow.

-, What? Why do you look at me like that?’ He looked at Jongin but he only shook his head.

-,On the roof now!’ Baekhyun said straight ,Sehun followed his furious friend .

When they reached the roof Baekhyun looked into his eyes like he wanted to kill him.

-, Sehun tell me what is wrong with Luhan ,if he has cancer I want to know! Just tell me Sehun he is going to die?’ Sehun didn’t know what to tell them, how to tell them so he said nothing and looked at the floor.

-, SEHUN LOOK AT ME!’ Jongin got scared when he heard him scream, and Sehun began to be sick of everything that happened.

-,He is not sick.’ He said in a whisper, Baekhyun looked at him puzzled.

-, What do you meed that he is not sick?’ Sehun turned his back to them and took a deep breath.

-, He is not sick.’ No one said anything, they just expect Sehun to continue his sentence.

-, He is ….’ He didn’t even know how to begin the sentence.

-, He is…’

-, HE IS WHAT ? Tell me!’ Baekhyun exploded he didn’t bear to hear him stutter.

-, He is a freak,Baekhyun, he is pregnant,he will going to have a baby.’ Baekhyun remained silent and his silence meant nothing good.

-, Baekhyun? Are you okay?’ Jongin tried to make him talk,Baekhyun looked at Sehun shocked.

-, What do you mean he is a freak?’ Sehun was still with his back at them and can’t believe that he called ​​his wife a freak.

Baekhyun's silence made ​​him turn his face to them, but when he turned,Baekhyun punched him in the face.

-, You mothet er,how the f**k you call him a freak,is your wife,I will kill you Oh Sehun! you!’ Sehun fell down and Baekhyun was upon him punching him over and over again.

-, I kill you Sehun, I hate you Sehun ,I hate you!!!!!’Jongin try to detach him from Sehun but in vain.

-, Baekhyun STOP NOW!’ But Baekhyun was in his own little world, Jongin finally managed to detach him. Baekhyun was crying, his tears were running down his cheek.

-, I hate you Sehun,My little Luhan, I bet he's really frightened right now and you call him a freak? How do you think he is fealing right now? He is the one that is preagnet not you !You idiot you said that you love him and where is the love?’ Sehun look up in the sky,Baekhyun was right, he didn’t  thinking about Luhan’s feelings, he was the pregnant one.

 He didn’t even asked what he feels in the last three days, didn’t he even ate anything? How could he think that Luhan is a freak? This was is, he'll be a father.

Baekhyun was in Jongin’s arms crying continuously. Sehun stood up and wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth.

-, I’m sorry Baekhyun ,because I did something bad, I was afraid and I'm afraid, I still don’t understand yet that it is true and I made ​​Luhan suffer.’ Baekhyun looked at him and he wiped his tears.

-, Go home Sehun because My baby Lulu need’s you now,just apologize to him.’  Sehun nodded and left too the house, he was looking to embrace his wife.

,, Baby I’m coming home,whait for me!’'

 

 

Luhan woke up when he heard the car starting and the tears started to flow on his cheek again he took the phone and called the doctor, when he heard that he answered his heart began to beat very fast.

-, Hello Dr.Suho? Can I came to the hospital?’

-, Why something hapened with the baby?’

-, Plaese I do’t want to talk at the phone.’

-, Sure come I’ll wait for you.’  Luhan hung up and went to the hospital with a heavy heart.

 

Luhan arrived at the hospital and went into his Doc office,he sat down on the chair, his hands started to tremble.

-, Tell me what hapened?’ His tears began to flow on the cheek.

-,I want to gave up the baby.’ Suho looked at him shocked.

-, Why? What hapened? This is a miracle,you can’t give up now!’

-, Because he hates me now,Sehun hates me.’  Suho looked at him with pity.

-, Okay let’s do an ultrasound okay? Maybe you’ll change your mind.’  Luhan nodded and followed the doctor in the next room.

-, Sit down on the bed and lifted the shirt a little.’ Luhan sat down and did what Suho said.

-, Here we go.’ Suho put gel on his belly and began to look for the baby, Luhan looked curious on the monitor and didn’t understand anything.

-, Oh here it is,look luhan ,you see this?’ Suho showed him a blaq spot.

-, This is your little baby Luhan.’ Luhan looked at the spot and started to cry,, I’m sorry my baby!’’

 

 

 

Sehun got home and started to look for his wife.

-, Luhan? Baby where are you?’ He searched all the rooms and no trace of him but when he looked better in their room he saw a note, Sehun took the note and began to cry.

 

 

,,My dear Sehun I love you so much and I thought better and this baby is not for us,I will go and give up the baby Sehun,please I don’t want a divorce I can’t live without you,I’m sorry Sehun,I will make thinks beter I promis.       

                                                                              I love you Sehun!''

 

Sehun didn’t want this, he didn’t want to give up baby,he was a fool, why didn’t he understand what goes with his wife? He went down the stairs and he wanted to go to the hospital but before leaving the house, Luhan entered the door , both stayed and looked at each other, Sehun was the first to make the first step.

Sehun went to his wife and embraced him starting to cry.

-, I’m sorry Luhan ,I’m sorry because I was stupid , I never thought about how scared are you, You're the one who's pregnant and I just was shocked ,I’m sorry Baby please tell me that you didn’t do the abortion,please.’ Luhan looked at him and noticed his bruises.

-, Who did this to you?’

-, Baekhyun! He found out what I did and he beat me, and he was right, I deserve this beat.’ Luhan searched for something in his pocket and pulled out a picture.

-, Sehun I couldn't do it ,here is our baby.’ Sehun took the pictures and started crying.

-, Thank you Luhan because you didn’t give away our baby, I love you Lu.’

-, I’m scared Sehun,but I really want this.’ Sehun embraced him harder.

-, I’m scared as well Lu but I’m here and together we can do it.’ Luhan smiled and kissed him on the lips but Sehun yelped in pain.

-, Oh I’m sorry but I need to thank Baekhyun hyung for this.’ Sehun looked at him stunned making Luhan to laughing.

-, Hey is not funny it hurts.’ He looked pounting at his wife,but seeing the happy Luhan he began to smile.

-, Ha…Ha…Ha…I’m sorry Sehunna…Ha…Ha….Ha..!’  Sehun took him bride style,Luhan looked at him with his head to one side.

-,Where are we going?’ Sehun smirked and climbed up in their room.

-, Let’s make him a baby brother.’ Luhan blushed and hit him over his chest.

-, You’re a ert Oh Sehun.’

-, Only for you Baby.’ Sehun entered the room and closed the door with his foot.

 

,, I love you!’’     They both thought at the same time without even saying a word. Tomorrow is a new day and new adventure awaits for them.

 

 

 

 

Hello ^^ I hope u don't hate me too much but is a happy chaper in the end:P bye bye and enjoy^^