Crp.15

My love story!

Sehun opened his eyes slowly seeing the worry face of his wife.

 

-, Sehun you’re up!’Luhan hugged him starting to cry loudly.

 

Sehun was still puzzled no tknowing what happened.

 

-,Lu? What happened?’ Luhan detached from him slowly, looking at his hands.

 

-, You fainted when you heard about the twins.’Luhan sad in a whisper but Sehun heard every sigle word.

 

-, Wait! That wasn’t a dream?’ His wife shook his head starting to cry again.

 

Luhan hugged Sehun very tight,crying more hard.

 

-, S…Sehun,I…I’m so scared, what are we going to do now? How are we going to race two babies? Two Sehun!! Two!’ Sehun closed his eyes inhaling deeply.

-, We can handle Lulu, we'll get out to the end well.You’ll see.’ Sehun his hair trying to calm down his wife.

 

-, I’m sorry Sehun ,this is only my fault,Everything is my fault!’

 

-, Luhan look at me!’ Luhan released his husband,looking at him with his puffy and red eyes.

 

-, Everything will be fine,we both, will get over this,I love you Lu.’Sehun wiped his tears with his finger, smiling at him.

 

-, Now kiss me,I missed your lips.’ Luhan turned all red, hitting him gently over the chest.

 

-, You ert.’ But Luhan jumped on him, kissing him deeply.

 

-, I love you Sehunna.’ Even if he wanted to appear strong,Sehun was afraid,Luhan was right, how two children of seventeen will take care of two babies?

 

But now he needs to look strong, he had for the sake of Luhan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Both of them were on the hospital bed,Luhan fell aslept with his head on Sehun’s chest, but the young man couldn’t sleep, he thought how their life will look like with two babies, how will he support his wife until he will get birth? Since Luhan got pregnant, he’s like a little diva.

 

How will he succeed too get over all this without kill Luhan? Sehun sighed for the hundredth time, he put his hand on his belly, caressing it gently.

 

-, I hope everything will be okay,please don’t make you omma to emotional neh?’ Sehun started to smile.

 

,,Yes everything will be okay!’’

 

 

 

 

Sehun fell asleep with his hand on his tummy hoping that everything will be fine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

4 Days later.

 

 

How wrong was Sehun, Luhan received two weeks off from school, so he stays home all day bored making Sehun to strangle him.

 

Baekhyun was right, Luhan with a child was awful but now Luhan with two children was a nightmare come true.

 

 

Taemin started to be good friends with them after of course Baekhyun beat him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyunn and Jongin have stopped talking about children, when they found out that Luhan is going to have twins, they felt pity for Sehun.

 

 

They got in the class laughing but when they saw Sehun in his desk ,they both stoped.

 

Sehun always, I’ll repeat, always gets in class after them, sure something happened to him and Luhan, both looked at each other going to the younger.

 

 

-, Sehunnie?’Baekhyun called his name slowly.

 

-, HKLFLVNVN!’Jongin looked at him worried.

 

-, Sehun what happened?’Jongin moved him slowly.

 

-, I wanna die!’ Sehun raised his head from his desk leaving the two shocked and stunned looking at their friend.

-,Please can you kill me now?Or today I’m sure I’ll kill Luhan!’ Sehun put down his head on the desk again.

 

Sehun’s eyes were all red,with deep dark circles like he didn’t slept for several nights and his hair was ruffled.

 

Baekhyun didn’t know what to tell him or how to console him.

 

-, Hmm,Sehunnie? What actually happened?’Sehun sighed lifting his head off the desk.

 

 

 

 

 

-, Luhan’s not the same for tree days now,all he dose is cry,laugh and cry again,and he says that I don’t love him anymore because he is too fat now,but I don’t even say something,if I go too the bathroom he will come after me and he says that he wants to spend every second with me,he stays quiet for five minutes and after that he starts to cry saying that I’ll find someone else because I will not love him anymore and he runs away.

 

And I don’t even have time to say something,is like I live alone and from time to time Luhan appears out of nowhere crying, and the worst part is that you have to support his behavior changes still a month from now!

 

Hyung,in one month I’ll kill him, I swear that he drives me crazy, the most cool thing happened last night.

 

 

 

After I managed to get him to sleep and sleep as well,I woke up because ?Luhan was poking me,looking at me in tears and of course HE was hungry!

 

At 1 Am I got dressed and went to buy him rice with chicken because our babies want to eat rice with chicken.

 

WHO SALES RICE AND CHICKEN AT 1 AM?

 

I searched everywhere, and after half an hour I came back and of course that he didn’t want rice with chicken anymore,he wanted Tteokbokki ,go back and look for Tteokbokki,the only place that had that wat at one hour away,when I came back Luhan took only 2 bites,telling me that he wants Ice Cream,but not choco Ice Cream that was in the fridge,he wanted strawberry Ice Cream,so Sehun at 3 Am was looking for strawberry Ice Cream,when I finely got back,Luhan told me that he is sleepy and that he will eat the Ice Cream tomorrow.

 

 

So he turned his back to me, falling asleep immediately.Guys belive me,I want to get over him and strangle him.

 

I won’t resist, another month with /luhan to wake me every night because he is hungry,I can’t anymore,I’m going to have a breakdown!’Sehun put his head back down on the desk hitting his head.

Baekhyun and Jongin were too shocked to say anything, but if it was so hard to bear a child, both changed their minds.

 

-, Sehun, I try to understand what you're going through, but try to understand Luhan as well,he wasn’t like this,everything is because the babies,I’m sure after he will give birth,he will be back to the Luhan that we all know.’ Jongin tried to raise his morale but without too many chances.

 

-, All I want is to sleep Jongin,just one night without being awakened every five minutes for every stupid reason that Luhan thought off.’

 

-,Sehun if you want,I’ll go and stay with him this night and you can sleep with Jongin,I’ll look after him for you.’ Baekhyun sad hoping that he will help Sehun.

 

-, Thank you but Luhan will say that I left him and he will cry non stop.’Baekhyun thought a bit and Sehun was right.

 

 

 

 

-, Hey guys,who died?’ Taemin came from behind Baekhyu and Jongin, cheerful and happy.

 

-, Oaa Sehun what happened? You look like a zombie.’ Sehun glared at him.

 

-, I know that the pregnant people are all the time,but you couls sleep a little more,I know that Luhan wants you but guys really leave it softer.’ Baekhyun and Jongin looked at the smoking Sehun, I think now Sehun found the person to kill instead of Luhan.

 

-, Taemin run!’ Taemin looked puzzled at Baekhyun.

 

-, Hyung?’

 

-, Run or you’ll get killed.’  Taemin looked at Sehun that looked at him with a killer look.

 

-, Oh!’ Was the only word spoken before fleeing for his life.

 

-, Lee Taemin I’m going to kill you!!!’ Sehun starter to run after him.

 

Both ran around the school until they ran out of power, both fell exhausted in the school yard.

 

-, I..I’m  sorry for what I sad Sehun,it was just a joke.’ Taemin said after he recovered his breath.

 

-, I know Taemin,sorry I made you run.’

 

-, Aha!’ Both stayed on their backs watching the sky.

 

-,Hey Sehun? Why don’t you buy Luhan a puppy or a cat?’ SEhun looked at him puzzled.

 

-, For what to buy him a dog or cat?’

 

-,Like that he will have an occupation, and you'll have time for you.’ The young man thought a few seconds and Taemin was right.Why didn’t he has thought about it earlier?

 

-, Taemin, you finally had a good idea.’

 

-, I had?’ Taemin looked at him smiling.

 

-,Yes you had,and I have the perfect puppy for Luhan.’ Taemin nodded happy.

 

-, Now let’s go to class or we’ll be in trouble.’ Taemin stood up first, giving Sehun a helping hand,going together too their class.

 

Sehun was thinking how much has Taemin changed so far,he still hates him for what he did too Luhan, but everyone deserves a second chance.

 

When they entered the classroom,Baekhyun and Jongin looked at the two to see who's beaten but both looked like before.

 

-, Jonginnie,I think Sehun and Taemin are friends now.’

 

-, Apparently yes, who would have thought?’ Baekhyun looked at the two smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

At the lunch break, the four eat quietly until Sehun’s phone started to ring, Baekhyun knew it’s Luhan ,Sehun inhaled deeply answering the phone.

 

-, Hello?’

 

-, Hey Sehunna,how are you?’

 

-, I’m having lunch with Baekhyun,Jongin and Taemin,What about you?Something happened?’

 

-, Nop,I just wanted to tell you ,I love you!And come quickly home.’  Sehun could hear his wife giggling at the end off the line.

 

-, When I’ll finish school.I’ll be home Lu.’

 

-, Okay,have a good day Sehunna,Bye!’ And the line went dead.

 

The four off them were looking shocked.

 

-, Sehun? What was that?’Jongin asked him first.

 

-, I have no clue.’

 

-, Apparently Luhan got bored alone at home.' Baekhyun said starting to eat.

 

-, Apparently yes.’  The four friends continued to eat, waiting for the late hours.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan was home alone trying to do something, she realized that he is exaggerating,he heels that his  husband will kill him soon but he couldn’t help it, he wanted to keep his hormones in the place but he can’t.

 

-, It's your fault that I’m like this.’ Luhan started poking his belly.

 

-, Babies, what do you say to make appa a delicious dinner, he does so much for us, the least we can do for him,no?’ Luhan started to smile like and idiot.

 

-, Yes, so I said.’ The pregnant went to the kitchen happy,starting too cook.

 

 

 

 

Classes were finished, Sehun went to his house, but turned to his mother's house.

 

 

 

 

Mrs.Oh didn’t expect to see his son at her door.

 

-, Son?Something happened?’

 

-, No omma,everything is fine.’ Sehun entered the house with his confused mother.

 

-, Then what are you doing here?’ His mother asked him again.

 

-,But omma I can’t visit you now?’ Sehun looked hurt at his mother.

 

-, Sure you can,sorry son,I just didn’t expected to see you here today.’

 

-,Mom I came to take the dog with me.’His mother nodded slowly still puzzled.

 

-, Sure son,the puppy is in your room.How is Luhan?’

 

-, He is okay.’ Even if is a lie with the dog help,Sehun hopes he will be calmer.

 

 

 

 

Sehun went in his room, where the puppy was sleeping quietly.

 

-,Baby,appa is home!’ Sehun calledt him when he arrived in his room.The puppy immediately woke up when he heard his master's voice, starting to bark happily.

 

 

 

 

-, Hey I missed you,now let’s go home.’ Sehun went down the stairs with his hyperactive puppy.

 

 

 

-,Oh omma,I forgot to tell you that Luhan will have twins, Surprise!’ Ms.Oh was shocked at what her son said.

 

-, Twins? Like two?Seriosly?But how?’ Sehun started laughing seeing his mother's reaction.

 

-,Omma come visit us, I’m in a rush now, I love you! Bye.’ Sehun kissed her on the cheek, leaving with the puppy after him, leaving his mother shocked in place.

-, Twins? God help us.' His mother looked with pity at him.

 

Sehun came home happy, and he really hope that this will work, because this is his last chance to get over his change of behavior of his wife.

 

 

-, Come boy,let’s suprise Luhan.’ The puppy started to bark happy.

 

 

 

Sehun opened the front door when he noticed the smell of food,it seems that his wife managed to occupy this day with something.

 

 

Luhan came out of the kitchen, seeing the happy dog barking.

 

-, Oaaa Monggu!’ The puppy ran away to him, starting to jump on him happy,Luhan was happy to see the puppy.

 

-,Hey Lu.’ Sehun smiled at him.

 

-,Sehunna why is the puppy here?’  His wife was on the floor, scratching and playing with him.

 

-, I thought that you get bored alone at home, so I thought to get him to stay with us.’

 

-, Seriosly?I can keep them?'  Luhan’s face immediately brightened.

 

-,Sure you can, think that he is your children my love.’ Luhan jumped on Sehun’s neck kissing him happy.

 

-, Thank you Sehunna!Thank you!Luhan was still stuck to Sehun, nor was he going to let go anytime soon.

 

-,Luhan something happened?’ Sehun asked him a bit worried.

 

-, Sehun,don’t leave me.’ The young man was taken aback by what he heard.

 

-, I know I exaggerate and drive you crazy, but, but I simply can’t help it, I can’t control myself, I cry and laugh for no reason and I hate it,please don’t leave me!’Sehun kissed his head slowly.

 

-, Never Luhan ,I love you and even though sometimes I want to strangle you, I’ll never leave you.’Luhan began to smile happy.

 

-, I love you Sehun! Thank you for all you did for me.’ Luhan kissed Sehun’s lips with a lot of passion.

Sehun caught his easily, making Luhan too moan in the kiss.

 

-, Hm,I think someone is again.’Luhan looked down seeing the tent in his pants.

 

-, The babies are to blame?’Sehun started to laugh ,kissing his lips again.

 

-, Let’s please you my princess.’Sehun took him on his shoulder, going in their room, followed by the puppy but he remained at the door hearing Luhan’s moans all over the house.

 

 

 

 

 

The next day at school!

 

 

Baekhyun and Jongin entered the class seeing the happy Sehun, the two looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

 

-, Hm Sehun? Do you feel okay?’Baekhyun asked him a little worried.

 

-, I’m perfect hyung, everything is perfect.’Sehun replay him happy.

 

-, Hyung?You just called me hyung?’Baekhyun was puzzled but if Sehun was happy, so was Luhan, so they were happy as well.

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan was home in bed, trying not to move too much because his was too numb.The puppy with with him sleeping peacefully.

 

The pregnant boy looked at his belly that was visibly more big.

 

-, I love you my babies, I’m anxious to see you.’ Luhan smiled because he was happy today,really happy.

 

 

 

 

,,Come fast because I want to love you as much as I love your dad.’’

 

 

 

 

Hello again my hunhan lovers^^ I was readin this again and I was laughing alone.hahahhaa sorry for the stupid chapter

 

see u next time oh and don't forget to comment ^^bye