Crp.6

My love story!

-, Please! Please I beg you.’

 

-, No! I said no.’

 

-, But please!!!’

 

-, No,and stop begging, you look like a puppy hyung.’  Baekhyun was desperate, trying to convince Luhan to go clubing tonight, but Luhan was Luhan so he didn’t want to go anywhere.

 

 

 

 

It was Luhan's last night as a bachelor,the week passed very quickly for the lovers, since Sehun formally proposed to Luhan,Baekhyun was upset because he was not invited to see how he asked him, he found out everything from Suzzy.Baekhyun didn’t understand why Suzzy was invited and he was not, Sehun tried to explain all week that it was just a concidence, he didn’t even know that Luhan works there.

 

The relationship between Sehun and Luhan changed from last week, they still shy kiss, their were still ashamed too each other, but they were trying to enjoy the chance to love.

 

 Their innocence was the reason of fun for Baekhyun and Jongin, every time when they were trying to have some privacy, Baekhyun was hidden after a trash or after Sehun’s car, laughing his of. Even for Jongin was funny to see Sehun in love, even since he knows him, considering that they known each other since they were in diapers, Jongin never saw Sehun in love ever, and now to see him blush, It is funny.

 

 

 

Sehun and him decided to go to the club in hes last days of a bachelor,they both love dancing and wanted to dance like before, when Baekhyun heard that Sehun and Jongin were going in the club,he wanted to go with Luhan, but how Luhan was innocent and he never went to the club, he refuse continuously, all week he asked Luhan to go, and he failed to convince him, so here he is today in front of his house, begging him to go to the club.

 

-, Please Luhan please, this is the last chance to have fun as a free man.’ Baekhyun tried to look cute.

 

-, No hyung I’m not going!’ Baekhyun rolled hid eyes,he never thought that Luhan could be so stubborn.

 

-, But why?’ Baekhyun was desperate,in any minute he'll be on his knees begging.

 

-, Just because, will you leave now? I have to cleane the house.’

 

-, You could invite me in.’ Baekhyun said pouting.Luhan rolled hid eyes, but he gave out of the way to let Baekhyun to enter the house. Baekhyun came in, he removed his shoes looked inside the house and noticed that everything was very clean compared to his and Jongin’s house, he needs to start cleaning. Baekhyun looked through the house until he saw a person in the living, it was Luhan’s father ,Baekhyun bowed.

 

-, Hello! I’m Byun Baekhyun, I'm Luhan’s friend.’ He said smiling. Mr. Xi looked a few seconds at Baekhyun and began to smile. It was the first time someone new was in his home.

 

-, Hi! I’m Luhan’s dad, I'm glad that he has a friend.’ When Baekhyun heard he got sad. He knew that Luhan has no friends at school, but he expect to have a friend at home, but it seems that he's always alone. Luhan entered the room with a tray with juice and cookies.

 

-, Here hyung.’ He offered him a glass of juice, Baekhyun took it gladly and began drinking the juice it was very hot outside and, given that he stood in front of Luhan’s house for three hours , trying to convince him.

 

-, So Baekhyun,what brings you here?’ Mr.Xi asked curious.

 

-, I'm trying to convince him to go to the club tonight, but he is very stubborn and doesn’t want to go.’Baekhyun replied while putting the glass on the table.

 

-, I said it's a waste of time , why would I want to go some place where’s smoke, and everyone dance next to each other, I still have to learn, and tomorrow I want to be quite awake enough to say my vows.’

 

-, But Luhan, we are going stay very little, you'll not even realize when we get home.’

 

-, I said no, and no will remain.’ Baekhyun was about to cry, only to convince him.

 

-, Pleaseeeeeee,Luhan you own me.’ Luhan was shaking his head constantly.

 

Mr.Xi, looked amused at how his son is stubborn and how sweet Baekhyun can be , so he wanted to come in Baekhyun’s help.

 

-, Luhan son, I think it's a good idea to go somewhere tonight.’ When he heard, Baekhyun started smiling and Luhan looked at his father shocked.

 

-,Dad don’t start you two ,please.’

 

-, See your father wants you to have fun.’ Mr. Buyn, winked to Luhan, and Luhan thanked him.

 

-, But dad, who will prepare dinner tonight? I still have to learn, and washing the laundry.’ Baekhyun looked surprised at Luhan, Sehun will be very happy when he'll move with Luhan, he knows how to do many things, maybe he could learn something from him, maybe then Jongin’s mother will like him.

 

-, Son you are young, you need to have fun,I can do the rest.’Baekhyun was about to jump up in joy.

 

Luhan looked pouting his father, but finally, nodded.

 

-, Yesss,I love you Mr.Xi, you’re the best.’ Baekhyun jumped up hugging Mr.Xi, Luhan slaped his face,baekhyun was older than him? He began to doubt that thing.

 

-, Luhan now go up and take a shower, we'll go to my house to get ready for an unforgettable night.’ Luhan stood up from the couch and went to his room with heavy steps.

When he enter the room,his phone began to ring, when he looked at the phone to see who's calling ,he began to smile.

 

-, Sehun, Hi.’ He answered happy.

 

-, Luhan, what are you doing?’

 

-, I want to take a shower, Baekhyun hyung convinced my father to get me out of the house.’

 

-, Well, Baekhyun can be very convincing.

 

-, But I don’t want to go anywhere, I'm pretty nervous for tomorrow.’ When he heard, Luhan started laughing.

 

-, Lulu, just have fun tonight, and I go with Jongin to the club, so you’re not doing anything bad.’ Luhan began to pout.

 

-, Yes, but if someone wants to beat us,OH MY GOD! If someone wants to us? Especially Baekhyun hyung…what do we do then?’ Luhan was having a breakdown, amuseing Sehun.

 

-, Why are you laughing, is not funny!’ Sehun ca already feel the pouting face of his lover.

 

-, Luhan relax, Baekhyun can defend himself even if he looks so fragile, in fact he know how to handle bullies, so you're safe with him.’

 

-, Oh!’

 

-, Just have fun tonight okay? See you at the church tomorrow ,okay?

 

-, Okay,see you tomorow,have fun,I love you Sehun.’

 

-, I love you two Lulu.Now go.’ The two finished their conversation, Luhan inhaled deeply and went to the bathroom to shower.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jongin entered the room, exaclty on time when he heard Baekhyun’s name, and he looked at Sehun.

 

-, What's with Baekhyun?’ Sehun looked at his best friend starting to laught.

 

-, Why are you laughing? What stupid thing did Baekhyun this time?’

 

-, It seems that Baekhyun convinced Luhan to go to the club.’ When he heard, Jongin looked shocked at Sehun.

-, Oh my God! I hope he's not drinking with Luhan, Baek can drinking, but I doubt that Luhan can drink.’ Sehun sat and thought a little,Jongin was right. He just prayed that Luhan will be okay for their wedding tomorrow.

 

-, Sehun you're ready?’ He nodded,leaving to have fun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun remained in the living room with Luhan’s father, he could see on his face that he is not feeling well.

 

-,Baekhyun.’ Mr.Xi, said softly,Baekhyun looked at him with his head to one side.

 

-, I just want to thank you,because now Luhan is not alone anymore, now he has friends,I really am grateful, I don’t know how long I have to live, but at least, I'll know that Luhan is not alone,so thank you.’Baekhyun had tears in his eyes, but before he say something,Luhan was coming down the stairs.

 

-, Hyung I’m ready. I’m leaving father, see you tomorrow morning.’ Luhan kissed him on the cheek and headed out the door.

 

-, Have fun my son.’Baekhyun bowed and went after Luhan.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun and Luhan arrived in front of the building where he lived with Jongin, it was a beautiful building with three floors, he was curious what it looks like’s the inside, but when Baekhyun opened the door,Luhan was shocked, it was very messy in their house, Baekhyun looked innocently at him.

 

-, Sorry for all the mess.’Baekhyun blushed all.Luhan went to Baekhyun and took him by the shoulder.

 

-, Hyung this is horible! Now tell me where you got a broom and a bucket of water, we are not going anywhere until we clean this house. You helped me and now I'll help you,now go.’Baekhyun nodded, Luhan inhaled deeply, they both started to clean,in an hour and a half everything looks much better.

Baekhyun was the happiest, in a long time he hasn’t seen the house so clean, Luhan was proud of his achievement, he'll be the perfect husband for Sehun.

 

-, Lu, I love you! Now is my turn to make you pretty!’ Baekhyun pulled him in his room which he shares with Jongin and went to the wardrobe, looking for some clothes for Luhan.

Luhan looked through the room and saw the many pictures that Baekhyun have, there were many with him and Jongin, but there were also pictures of Sehun, he could see that all three are close. He always looked at them when he was at school and was jealous of their friendship, but now he was in Baekhyun's house, going to the club. Who would have thought that someday he will have friends. Luhan was looking at the picture on the nightstand, until he saw a bottle of pink liquid in it,he took it and looked curiously at her wondering what could be.

 

-, Hey hyung what is this? It smells like strawberries.’Baekhyun who was half stuck in the closet looked questioningly at Luhan, when he saw what he was holding ,he started laughing.

 

-, Why are you laughing?’ Luhan asked pouting. Baekhyun left digging for clothes, and took Luhan’s hands putting him on the bed.

 

-, Luhan listen to me carefully, I think now is the time to have a conversation about .’ When he heard Luhan looked at him with big eyes blushing.

 

-, When two people love and live together,they have ,and because between men is a little different, to not hurt so much, we need to use lub,that thing in your hand is lub for .’ When he heard Luhan threw the bottle from his hand.Baekhyun looked at him starting to laughing.

 

-, Lu, you're too innocent for your own good, but you should know at least how it works.’ Luhan looked at his hands, upset.

 

-, I don’t know about because I never thought that someone would want to do it with me and now I'm afraid that Sehun will not love my anymore because I have no idea.’Baekhyun panicked, he didn’t expect Luhan, to think like that.

 

-, Hey don’t think like that, Sehun will love you whatever you know or not, now let's leave this conversation aside, and let's have fun.’ Luhan began to smile but when he saw what clothes Baekhyun gave him, he lost his smile.

 

-, No! I’m not dresing like that!’ Baekhyun was holding a pair of white pants very tight and with torn knees and a shining shirt.

 

-, You just want someone to me?’ Baekhyun rolled his eyes and threw in his arms the clothes.

 

-, No one will you if you're with me, now go and change.’ Luhan took the clothes with a heavy heart and went into the bathroom to change. Luhan stood more than fifteen minutes in the bathroom making Baekhyun bored so he knocked on the door.

 

-, Lu are you still alive?’ A little yes, was heard. Luhan opened the door with an angry face.

 

-, Hyung I'm not leaving the house dressed like this.’Baekhyun looked head to one side to him.

 

-, Why? You look amazing.’ He didn’t understand what was the problem.

 

-, Hyunggggg I can barely move in these jeans, I can’t even feel my .’Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

 

-, Stop exaggerating Luhan, you look great, now for the final touch close your eyes.’ Luhan looked horrified at him.

 

-, What do you do with that pencil in your hand?’Baekhyun smirked making Luhan to swallow, Baekhyun can be very convincing when he wants, so he left the older to do what he wants.

 

-, Done, now you can open your eyes, and let me tell you that you look beautiful. With pleasure.’ Luhan looked in the mirror and couldn’t believe he's wearing eyeliner, and he looks good.

 

-, Now let's go to party.’ Luhan nodded and with Baekhyun they left too the club.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Sehun and Jongin reached the club and went straight to the dance floor, both feel good, it’s been a while since they have this much fun , they didn’t need drinks but only too dance.

 

Both were at the bar drinking some water when two ladies came to them.

 

-, Good evening guys, having fun?’ Sehun and Jongin looked at each other and started to laugh.

 

-. Sorry ladies but we are not interested.’ But the girls didn’t want to give up.

 

-, Why not? Your girlfriends will not mind.’ Sehun smirked pulling from his pocket the phone, showing them the picture from his phone ,a picture of him and Luhan at school where Luhan was red and Sehun was smiling ear to ear. The girls looked puzzled at him.

 

-, Tomorrow, he'll be my husband, so if you’re understanding what I mean, you will leave us alone.’ But something unexpected happened,the girls took the phone looking at Luhan.

 

-, Oh my! He’s so adorable, how can you cheating on him? Now we understand congratulations.’ The girls gave his phone back and left , leaving Sehun and Jongin stunned.

 

-, What was that?’ Jongin asked still shocked.

 

-, I have not the slightest clue.’ The two best friends continued their night dancing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

When he arrived in front of the club, Luhan had doubts , he didn’t think it's a good idea,he wanted to return home but  Baekhyun glared at him,so he got out of the car. Both entered the club,and Luhan regret it ,it was crowded, smoky and ther were drinks. Baekhyun took his hand making him to sit at the table.

 

-, I'm going to get something to drink, I’ll come very quickly.’ Luhan look through the club noticing others having fun and he tried to enter in the atmosphere. Baekhyun came back with two glasses in hand giving one to Luhan that looked skeptically at him.

 

-, Don’t worry ,it doesn’t have any alcohol in it.’ He believed without thinking to much and started drinking from glass. But after four drinks, Luhan was on the dance floor,Baekhyun looked shocked at him ,Luhan always believe what others says to him?

 

-, Hyung, what drink is that, that makes me feel wonderful and even have fun.’Baekhyun laughed and gave him a shot with a green liquid, Luhan drink it immediately feeling how the drink was mint.

 

-, What is this?’

 

-, It is called the green fairy, and you'll feel even better.’ But after another five shots, Luhan began to get green making Baekhyun realized that he needed the bathroom.

 

Luhan entered the bathroom, and immediately began to throw up. Poor him, he is throwing up so much, maybe it was not such a good idea to give him to drink so much.

 

-, Hyung I want to talk to Sehun.’ Luhan was sitting on the tiles everything around him was spinning.

 

-, Luhan,Sehun’s busy now, and I'm sure he'll not going to answer the phone.’

 

-, But I want to talk to him.’ Luhan's tears began to flow on his cheek,Baekhyun immediately pulled the phone from his pocket calling Sehun and luckily Sehun responded after the second ring.

 

-, Sehun,Luhan wants to talk to you.’Baekhyun gave him the phone and Luhan started to cry, shocking him.

 

-, Sehuna I miss you so much right now, I love you for three years, for three years I tried to get you to notice me, but I've always been invisible,Sehunnie I love you, I’m glad we'll get married, now excuse me I need to throw up.’ Luhan gave Baekhyun the phone back, and began to give it all out. Baekhyun put the phone to your ear.

 

-, Hello?’

 

-, Baekhyun what was that? What did you give Luhan to drink?’

 

-, Hmm ……Absint?’

 

-, You crazy? That drink, even I can’t drink it.’

 

-, Sorry but I just wanted to make him feel good.’

 

-,  Well, you've drunk him , you have to take care of him.’

 

-, Sehun,Sehun! I miss you.’ Luhan finished vomiting and wanted Sehun on his side.

 

-, Something happening to my lower region.’ When he heard, he asked Baekhyun what happens, Baekhyun was just looking shocked at him.

 

-, I think Luhan’s ?’

 

-, Baek fix him, I want him to church tomorrow, one-piece.’ And he hung up, leaving Baekhyun to look weird at Luhan.

 

-, Hyung what happens to me,I didn’t felt like this before!’

 

-, Luhan you never have been ?’ He asked shocked.

 

-, No! What’s happening to me?’Baekhyun was still in shock.

 

-, You can’t be so innocent!’  Now he pitied Sehun,he didn’t want to be in place when they do it.

 

-, Help me hyung, I'm hot.’ Luhan began to undress his tshirt.

 

-, Okay okay come here.’ Baekhyun the water and he wet a handkerchief with cold water, puting it on his lower region.

 

-, Oh is coold! ’He flinched from contact with the cold handkerchief.

 

-, This will help, now sit still.’ Luhan looked at him and began to smile.

 

-, Thank you hyung because I had fun tonight.’

 

-, With much pleasure, now let's go home, tomorrow you need too go to a wedding.’ Baekhyun helped Luhan up, and together they went home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun was happy when Luhansaid that he loves him, for three years, but why he didn’t notice him faster what a wonderful person is Luhan, and he couldn’t wait to see him tomorrow at the altar.

 

Sehun got home,he thanked Jongin for the great evening,he took his pupy with him in bed looking at Luhan’s picture on his phone.

 

-, I love you Luhan.’Sehun fell asleep, anxious for tomorrow.

 

 

 

When Jongin got home, he had a surprise, Luhan was on his couch, sleeping in boxers and Baekhyun was in the kitchen eating noodles.

 

-, Hi baby, what are you doing here? And why is Luhan on our couch?’Baekhyun stopped eating looking at Jongin.

 

-, He was too drunk to go home, so I decided to let him sleep here, I hope you don’t mind.’ Jongin kissed his forehead.

 

-, I will ever be mad at you, now let's sleep, we are deadbeat. We have a long day tomorrow.’  Baekhyun nodded, and together with Jongin went in their room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tomorrow is the big day, three weeks have passed very quickly , and tomorrow Sehun and Luhan will be married.

 

 

 

 

Hello again^^ did u misssed me???hahaha

 

 

Sorry for any mistaked ^~^,enjoy <3