Crp.4

My love story!

Morning came, and Luhan was in the bathroom looking in the mirror, how changed is his new look now,when he received a text on his phone.

 

-,Who can give me a text so early in the morning?’ When he opened the text ,it was from Baekhyun.

 

 

 

,,I'm in front of your house!’’

 

 

He read in the message.

 

-, In front of my house?’Luhan hurried to the window and saw a car, when he looked better it was Baekhyun,but it wasn't the car from yesterday.

 

-, How rich is Jongin?’ Baekhyun noticed him and honked him to come quickly.

 

Luhan hurried dressing with his uniform but with a new pair of jeans, he arranged his hair as Key taught him, walking out the door. His father was in the kitchen preparing breakfast.

 

-, Good morning dad.’ He greeted happily, when Mr. Xi turned the spatula form his hand felt down. 

 

-,Luhan is really you?’ Luhan looked at him innocently then he realized that his father didn’t see him yesterday.

 

-, Yes, appa is me, I cut my hair.Oh! I have to go now.’ He took a slice of bread leaving the house and his dad shocked.

 

-, What happened to my son?’ But on his face appeared a satisfied smile.

 

-, Have fun, son, you have every right to be happy.’

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan left the house and got in Baekhyun’s car, who was still shocked how change can be Luhan without his glasses and a new haircut. Luhan looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

 

-, You're okay hyung? I have something on my face?’

 

-, Luhan, if I wasn’t with Jongin, I surely invite you to a date.’ When he heard that, he blushed.

 

baekhyun smile starting the engine, going to school. For Luhan was the first time when he has nervous going to school, he really wanted to see Sehun's reaction.,,He'll be surprised? I hope he'll like me more now.’’

 

 

When they arrived at school, it was too early, there were not many students.They entered the class,Baekhyun sat in his desk, pulling out his phone, probably to call Jongin. Luhan sit in his desk waiting for Sehun to appear. He took his phone putting in his ear the headphones starting to listen to music.

 

 

 

 

Sehun woke up in the morning because of his phone,Baekhyun texted him, telling that today he'll take Luhan from home,and to give his tired down from bed to arrive quickly at school.

 

-,Baekhyun will take Luhan from home? But why?’ Sehun looked once again to his phone,geting out of bed when his mother entered the room. Ms.Oh stayed a few minutes to look at Sehun shocked.

 

-, You're awake, without me coming to wake you?’

 

-,Baekhyun was faster than you and he woke me.’ When she heard Baekhyun's name, his mother's face changed,she always had a soft spot for the older.

 

-, How's Jonginn and Baekhyun? I haven’t seen them in a long time.’

 

-, They are still in love like in the first day.’

 

-,Jongin mother still won’t accept Baekhyun?’ Sehun looked sadly at his mother.

 

-, Aha, every day Jongin's trying to explain to his mother how happy is he with Baekhyun and he won't give up, but his mother can’t accept that Jongin's gay ,his dad still gives him money but she doesn’t want to see them both into her home.’

 

-, I'm sorry for them, because they are perfect for each other,you should invite them to dinner today with Luhan.’ Sehun smiled at his mother's idea.

 

-, It might be a good idea to invite them to dinner, now I have to get ready for school.’

 

-, Okay son, have a good day at school.’  Mrs.Oh kissed him on the forehead leaving the room.

 

 

Sehun dressed and went to school, when he arrived, Jongin was getting off the car alone. 

 

-, Hey Jongin, what are you doing?’

 

-, Hey Sehun.’

 

-,Baekhyun left before you, no?’

 

-, Yes,Baekhyun left in the morning, when I woke up I found a note saing that he left already.’

 

-, Jongin, how is your mother?’ When he heard the question, he looked at Sehun upset.

 

-, The same as before,I just don’t know how to convince he, I tried everything that crossed my mind, but nothing, Baekhyun told me,that she will give up final.’

 

-,My omma invited you to dinner tonight, wanna come?’

 

-, Seriously? I haven’t seen her in a long time.’

 

-, So how about it,you're coming?’ Jongin smiled at him.

 

-, If Baekhyun wants, of course.’

 

-, Now let's go,befour the bell rings.’ The two best friends, went to class, but Sehun stopped in the middle of the class.Jongin looked at him puzzled.

 

-, Something happened?’

 

-,Jongin, someone's in Luhan’s place.’Jongin looked at Luhan’s desk and found someone new.

 

-, We have a new colleague somehow?’ While the two were looking at the new figure, Baekhyun came hugging Jongin from behind.

 

-, Hi Jonginnie, I missed you!’

 

-,Baek, who is our new colleague?’ Baekhyun began to smile.

 

-, Is not our new colleague, but the new haircut is.’ Sehun looked head to one side at the figure, and saw his hands, no one have the same eyes like his Luhan, then his mind started to work. He looked shocked at him.

 

-, LUHAN? He is Luhan?’ When he heard,Jongin looked with big eyes.

 

-,That is Luhan? This is what you did yesterday at the Mall?’

 

-, Yes he is Luhan, with a new haircut and thank you.’ Sehun was still lookying shocked at Luhan,who was lost in his own world.

 

-, Baekhyun!!! What have you done?’

 

-, What? What you mean?’Baekhyun asked puzzled.

 

-, Don’t get me wrong, he looks phenomenal, but now everyone will want to be friends with him.’ When he heard, Baekhyun began to laugh,he couldn’t believe that Sehun's jealous.

 

-, Key already invited him to a date.’ He said diabolic.

 

-, WHAT?’  Baekhyun started laughing out loud, and Luhan looked at him blushing.

 

Luhan, who hade a mopping hair and large glasses,now he looks phenomenal,Baekhyun was right when he said he will have a pleasant surprise.

 

Luhan looked at Sehun that stood in the middle class, looking at him. ,, Maybe he doesn't like how I cut my hair. Oh! Hes comes to me, what do I do?’’

 

-, Hi Luhan.’Luhan looked at Sehun ashamed.

 

-, H-h-hy Sehun.’ Between them was a very awkward atmosphere.

 

-, My omma invited you to dinner, tonight, and I thought it would be a good idea to come.’

 

-, Seriosly? Then I'll come.’ Luhan smiled, and his heart began to beat faster. Both were left to look at each other wile Jongin and Baekhyun looked amused at the two.

 

-, It looks like you did a good job.’

 

-, Thank you Jonginnie, I'm glad that I can do something good for them.’

 

-, That's why I love you, because you have a good heart.’

 

-, Hmmm! I thought becaus of the ?’ Jongin started laughing.

 

-, And that has to do with it.’ The two began to laugh and kissed.

 

-, Oh!Sehun invited us to dinner tonight, do you wanna go?’

 

-, Sure, I've haven’t seen Ms. Oh in centuries.’

 

 

 

 

Righ!!!                Other colleagues began to enter the room and everyone looked shocked at Luhan.

 

Everyone thought it was a new colleague, his change was a shocking one, Sehun felt jealous because all the girls were looking at him giggling and even some guys looked at Luhan. He felt uncomfortable, he wasn’t used to so much attention. When the break came, a girl even gave him a love letter,Sehun was constantly looking at him.

Even if Luhan changed his appearance, he was still afraid that others will find out that he'll going to marry Sehun.

 

 

 

 

 

When lunch came, Luhan took his lunch going to his place on the roof, but Sehun followed him,he always wanted to see where Luhan goes from lunch.

 

-, Here he comes all the time? On the roof, really?’ When he opened the door,Luhan, was with his back facing him,eating and humming,it was a part of him that he didn't see,Sehun could sit all day to look at him without geting bored.Luhan felt that someone was behind him and he turned meeting Sehun's eyes.

 

-, Why are you here?’ Sehun was embarrassed and looked away.

 

-, I wanted to see where you're going when's lunch.’

 

-, Okay then, want a sandwich?’ Sehun nodded taking a sit next to Luhan, eating both silently.

 

-, It's quiet here, now I understand why you like it here.’

 

-, Yes, no one comes here, and here I can be me, without anyone to look ugly to me or to judge me.’ Sehun looked at Luhan and still couldn’t believe how good he looks.

 

-, You look great Baekhyun did a good job.’Luhan turned red, and couldn’t look elsewhere.

 

The two were lost in the eye of each other, Sehun gaze fell to his lips slowly they began to approach each other,Luhan closed his eyes and waited,he could feel Sehun's breath approaching his lips.

 

 

 

Ring!!!!!                When they heard the bell, they both jumped,Luhan opened his eyes immediately looking at Sehun who was lookying at him shocked. They both blushed and looked the other way.

 

-, We should to go to class.’ Luhan nodded, he took his backpack and both have gone quietly from the roof.

 

 

 

      ,,He really wanted to kiss me?’’

                                                                           The both of them were thinking.

      ,,I really wanted to kiss him?’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

When they entered the class Baekhyun with Jongin were playing together. Sehun and Luhan took sit in their place,all red the vouple looked at each other questioningly.

 

-, What happened to their faces,they are so red!’’

 

-,I don’t know, but they are funny,they reminds me of us, how we were at first.’

 

-, Jongin we havent been so innocent.’

 

-, True, but I just love you as much as I loved you then.’

 

-, Oh Jongin, you are so cheesey.’

 

-, Only for you baby.’ Jongin looked at Baekhyun and he was glad that he meet him.

 

-, Ha! I won!’ When he heard, Jongin looked stunned at his boyfriend that was jumping in joy.

 

-, Hey !You cheated, you didn’t won.’

 

-, And what will you do? I'll punish me?' Jongin looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

 

-, Tonight,baek, Tonight!’ Baekhyun felt the happiest that he hasJongin close to him. For him it was love at first sight,  they didn’t need too many words between them.Baekhyun came to Seoul 3 years ago, send by his parents when they found out he was gay ,they reacted very bad. Baekhyun is richer than Sehun and Jongin, but no one knows this thing,only Jongin knows.Jongin was close beside him, helping him to get over the shock of his parents, who sent him from their home just because hr didn't want to marry a girl they pick for him.Jongin taught him everything he knows, but when his mother found out that Jongin will be with Baekhyun,she kick him out of the hous, but his father agreed with the two, so he still gives money to Jongin to be able to support him. Baekhyun can’t imagine life without Jongin, even Sehun was a good friend when he needed help. And that’s why he wants to help the two, they really deserve to be happy together.

He always sees Luhan getting mocked and he didn't like people to be bad, so he was decided to help him.

 

 

Ring!!!!!

 

 

-, Finally we are going home!Baekhyun jumped on Jongin's left the class together. Sehun and Luhan looded at each other starting to laugh.

 

-, Come,Luhan I'll take you home.’ Luhan nodded following Sehun to the car.

 

-, Today Jongin and Baekhyun will come to take you to my house ,omma is excited to see you.’Sehun said when he arrived in front of his house.

 

-, Okay, I'll be ready on time, thanks.’

 

-, See you later.’ Luhan got off the car, waving to Sehun.

 

When he entered the house, his father looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

 

-,What?’ MrXi just shook his head.

 

-, Nothing, but I'm glad you're happy son.’ Luhan blushed and looked at his hand.

 

-, Me two dad, Oh! Today I will go to have dinner at his place.’

 

-, Seriously? I’m happy, have fun.’

 

-, Thanks dad.’ Luhan went up to his room, jumped in bed with his face in the pillow.

 

-, I will go to Sehun's home…Yuhuuuuu!!!! What to wear?’ He stood up from the bed and went to the wardrobe.

 

-, Hmmm….. What should I wear?’ Eventually he chose a pair of blue jeans, with a simple white shirt and a sweater on top, until he finised dressing, Jongin and Baekhyun were in front of his house,he heard how they honked him.He looked once again in the mirror and left the room. Luhan said goodbye to his father leabing the house.

 

When he got in the car, it was a strange atmosphere,Baekhyun was more angry than before.

 

-, Hmm.....Something happened?’Baekhyun looked at Jongin hitting him over the head.

 

-, My hurts becaus of him.’

 

-, Why is your hurting?’ Luhan asked innocently, head to one side, when he heard the question Jongin burst in too laughed, and Baekhyun looked at him stunned.

 

-, Oh my God! You are too innocent for your own good.’

 

-, I still don’t understand.’ baekhyun’s pain suddenly disappeared, he doesn't wants to be in Sehun's place on times like this, even if he changed his haircut, Luhan still remained Luhan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

When he got home, Sehun had the most beautiful surprise.

 

-,Janggu, you are home,my little child is home, my puppie I missed so much, how did you got here?’  Sehun was in ecstasy,his puppie is home, after a month they he was finally home. You could heard throug the house only barks.

 

-, Your grandmother brought him today, while you were at school.’ Said his mother coming out of the kitchen.

 

-, Granma?She was here today?Why?’

 

-, I told her about your marriage, and she got a little angry, but said she will come.Oh your father went to Japan and he'll comes only before the wedding.’

 

-, Ohh okay! Luhan,Baekhyun and Jongin, will come tonight.’ When she heard, his mother began to smile.

 

-, How good, I can’t wait to see them! Now what to cook?’ His mother turned and walked back into the kitchen. Sehun looked at his puppie.

 

-, Let's go into my room, I bet you miss my room.’ The puppie began to bark and moving his tails.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They arrived on an alley where the Oh's property began. Luahn, looked around and was not able to blink, how beautiful everything was, and wondered which one was Sehun's home.

 

-, Hey hyung, which one is Sehun's house?’

 

-, These are all his family, everything you see here is Sehun’s.’

 

-, WHAT?’ Luhan was shocked,he knew Sehun is rich but not so rich.

 

-, And we arrived at their main house.’ Baekhyun said showing him the front house.

 

In front of him was a huge and very beautiful house. Luhan was feeling increasingly small, he wasn’t accustomed to so much luxury.

 

-, Luhan come on, get down, don’t worry everything will be fine.’ Luhan nodded and got out of the car.

 

They reached the front door and rang the bell, in seconds one of butler’s opened the door.

 

-, Hi Mr. Lee, how are you?’

 

-, Hello,young master Beakhyun, this way ,Sehun's in the living.’ The three, followed Mr. Lee to the living room, Sehun was in the living room, along with his little dog. When they feel that someone is in the house he started to bark making Sehun to see who came, when he saw luhan he immediately smiled .

 

-, I go to announce, the lady, that the guests arrived.’ Mr. Lee made a bow and left.

Baekhyun immediately went to the puppie and started to caress him.

-, Puppie how are you? Who is the most beautiful puppie?’ The puppie move his tails and stated barking.

 

-,Yes you are! Yes you are!’ The three were looking at baekhyun shocked.

 

-, How can he be so childish, when in fact he is the oldest of all?’ They constantly were looking at how Baekhyun was playing with the puppie.

 

When his mother came into the living room, she stayed a little in the door frame, lookying at the four of them but she didn’t recognize Luhan, the dog began to bark, making the four of them turned around.

 

-, Hi boys, I'm glad you have come to dinner, let's go to the table.’ The three greeted her and headed towards the table. When Sehun passed his mother, Mrs. Oh pulled on his sleeve, making him to look at her puzzled.

 

-, Sehuh,who is he? Were is Luhan?’

 

-, He is luhan.’ Mrs.Oh looked at Luhan back and she looked back wide-eyed at Sehun.

 

-, He is Luhan? But how?’ Sehun started laughing at the expression on his mother's face.

 

-, Life is full of surprises.’ His mother nodded and looked over again at Luhan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan looked at everything on the table, how beautiful the house was, but he feel a little uncomfortable, he was accustomed to ea normally with his father not so formal and he didn’t want to embarrass himself. Sehun looked at him and saw that he was not in his skin,SEhun caught his hand, making Luhan to look at him.

 

-, Something happened Luhan?’ He turned red shaking his head.

 

-, No.’ But Sehun saw that he is not him and he looked that he didn’t eat anything, then Sehun realized what was the problem.

 

-, Hey Luhan don’t worry , eat as you know, we are among friends and family,you don’t need to eat formal.’ Luhan looked at him with big eyes.Sehun took the fork and knife, beginning to cut off his food,he took a piece of meat and put it in front of Luhan's lips.

 

-, Say Aaaa!’  When he saw Luhan blushing very hard, but he opened his mouth.

 

-, It's delicious, no?’ Luhan nodded.Sehun's mother,Baekhyun and Jongin were continually lookying at the two, they were happy that Sehun and Luhan not rejected each other.

 

-, Do you want me to feed you?’ Luhan shook his head taking his fork from Sehun hand, starting to eat alone.

 

Every day, Luhan steals his heart, and he enjoy that he'll going to marry him, Sehun can’t wait to live with him in the same house.

 

-, Luhan honney! What do you what to do after you finish high school?’ Asked Mrs. Oh.

 

-, I want to become a singer ,I love to sing, but I’m not very good at singing, and I'm afraid to sing in front of people.' Luhan always sing in the house but he doesn’t have the courage to sing in front of people.

 

-, Oh you like to sing? Is very nice to dream to become a singer, Sehun likes to dance.’Luhan looked surprised at Sehun.

 

-, And he is really good at dancing.’Jongin said.

 

-, Really?’ He was curious to see Sehun dancing, maybe they'll have a chance to dance together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The five of them hade good time during dinner, Luhan was feeling well with everyone, in the end he was no longer alone,he has friends who like him, and most importantly he has Sehun that he loves.

 

After dinner he took goodbye from Mrs.Oh ,Jongin and Baekhyun .Sehun said he takes him home,theygot into the car and headed to his house.

 

-, I hope you had fun tonight?’ Asked Sehun while driving.

 

-, Yea, I felt great, your mom is really nice.’

 

-, Yes she’s nice when she wants. Well, we arivedd to your home, see you tomorrow morning?’

 

-, Sure.’ Luhan wanted to thank Sehun, so he kissed him on the cheek, and rush off the car, leaving him mouth open. SEhun put a hand on his cheek beginning to smile.

 

-, Lulu  good night and sleep tight.’ Sehun returned to his home taking the puppies with him in bed and he sleept thinking at Luhan.

 

 

Luhan entered the house and his heart was beating very fast. He couldn’t believe he kissed Sehun's cheek,he smiled and went to his room, looking forward to the day when he will be married wit Oh Sehun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank u all for suporting my story it means a lot to me ^.^