Chapter 8

The Day We Have Fallen

                                                

 

 


Your POV

 

The next day I woke up from alarm's voice. After five minutes I got up and went to thr bathroom. After having my shower I went my room again and put on my uniform. After dressing I went out from my room and went to the kitchen. I looked around and didn't see Zelo. Then I texted him.

"To: Self-Lover :p

Hey, Zelo! Where are you? Why are you not at home?"

After few minutes my phone vibrated. I looked at my phone and saw that it was message. I opened it.

"From: Self-Lover :p

I had some works and I couldn't wait for you. Sorry! See you at school!!!"

"Okaay~" I said myself. I rubbed my hands and started to prepare my breakfast. After eating I went out from house. I went to the bus stop.

When the bus arrived at school I went out from bus. I went to store and bought a cup of ice-coffee. I was walking and drinking coffee when my foot twisted. I fell down and my cup flew from my hand and fell on one guy. He from head to foot was full of coffee. I slowly looked up and nervously smiled. 

"WHAT DID YOU DO??!!??" he said.

"S..sorry. Please sorry. I didn't want do this."

"Are you crazy? See what did you do!" 
"But..."

At that moment Daehyun, Zelo and Yong Guk ran to us.

"Hyung! Sora!" Daehyun said.

"Himchaan~! What happened to you?" Yong Guk said. 

"This crazy girl spilled coffee on me". They looked at me.

"Daehyun-sunbae...Yong Guk-sunbae..." 

"You know her guys?" Himchan asked.

"Sunbae...it...just...my foot twisted and I fell down. I didn't do it deliberately!"

"Ok Sora. Don't worry. Himchan-hyung go and wash yourself. It's just coffee". Himchan rolled his eyes at me and walked away. I looked at Daehyun. Zelo came to me and whispered something in my ear.

"Sora! Be carefuly with Himchan next time. He is very dangerous person". I looked at him. Then Zelo walked away. I walked away with slow steps. Jinhye came towards me.

"Hey, Sora!". I didn't answer her.

"Soooraaa~~!". I looked at her.

"Eh?"

"What happen? Why are you so scared?"

"Ah...Nothing happened! Let's just go to class, okay?". Jinhye looked at me and nodded.

"Ok. Let's go!". Then we went to our class.


 

Author's POV

 

"She will answered for it!" Himchan said. Yong Guk looked at him.

"What you planned, Himchan?". Himchan looked at Yong Guk and evily smirked.

"Soon~ You will know about it soon".

When you and Jinhye went into classroom at that moment something fell on you. You closed your eyes. When you opened your eyes you saw that you was full of flour. All your classmates started laughing on you.

"Who did this?" Jinhye said. You looked at your classmates.

"I know who did this, Jinhye" you said and went out from class.

You were running when you saw Himchan and Yong Guk. You rolled your eyes at Himchan and went to the bathroom. Then you went to the rooftop. You were crying when you felt that someone hugged you from behind. You turned around and saw Zelo.

"Z...Zelo..."

"Sshhh!" He said and wiped your tears away with his handkerchief.