Chapter 3

The Day We Have Fallen

                                                     

 

 

 

~After few weeks~

 

~Beep beep~

 

Aaah~ it's already morning???.umm??.

After few seconds I woke up. I got from my bed and went to the bathroom. I had a shower and when I want to went out of the bathroom I stumbled and fell down because all the floor was wet. Aigoo~~~!!!! It's painfuul~~~I stood up and looked into the mirror. OMG!! I have injury on my forhead. I took care of my injury and went to my room. I got dressed and went to the kitchen.


_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

When I arrived to school I saw Daehyun and Jinhye. They were walking together. I walked towards them.

"Heey~~~ Jinhye~Daehyun-ssi~~" 
"Oh~ Sora! How are you" Daehyun said.

"I'm fine, thanks!......heey~~ Are you both dating!??!?" I smirked.

"Ha ha ha......Noo! We are just very close friends....hey, what happen with your forhead?" Jinhye said. Daehyun giggled. 

"He he.....oh,this? I just fell down" I laughed. 

We went to our classroom. I went and take my seat. Zelo also was already there. I looked at him. He was so serious. He is pretty mysterious, he doesn't talk much, and he rarely smiles. But I have to talk to him. But what can I say to the cutest, most popular guy in school? I wonder why he's so serious. Although......It makes him cooler.......A guy like him will never be interested in me! I'm not popular, the only thing I have is.....hey...hey...what am I talking about....I don't like him, he looks like self-lover...and...also...he has a girlfriend....forget about him, Sora!

 

Eunji and her friend's POV

 

"Hey, Eunji! Looks like our Sora dreaming about Zelo again!" Seohyun said.

"Ha! Then she can keep dreaming!!! Zelo doesn't have bad enough taste to look her way" Eunji said. 


Author's POV

 

"Okay everyone! I think that enough for today!....Don't forget that this will be on next week's exam! So study if you don't want to fail!" teacher said. 
All students were went out of classroom.

"Ugh! Finally some time to rest!" Jinhye said.

"Oh~! Mr Kim's classes are so boring!" you said.

"You are right!......But tell me Sora, what's wrong?"

"Eh?"

"Did you talked to Zelo?....you think that a simple "Hello" can change your life?"

"Ahh....Jinhye, what are you talking about? What you want to say with that?" you said.

"Ahh, Sora~ It's obvious that you like Zelo" 

"What are you talking, Jinhye! I don't like him!" 

"OK! Whatever!" 

Then both of you went to girl's bathroom. Jinhye took off her lipstick and rouged.

"Jinhye! That color is so cute on you! It gives more feminine touch"

"You've got to use this one!" Jinhye said and gave lipstick to you.

"You think it'll look good on me if I use it?"

"Trying to pretend you're pretty? It's impossible for you, Sora!" Eunji said.
Both of you turned to her and looked at her.

"EUNJI!!!" Jinhye said.

"For your information, when it comes to school popularity, you guys are last on the list!" Eunji said and chuckled. 

"Oh, really? Because you're first on my list of people to beat the crap out of, !!!" Jinhye said and wanted to beat her but you stopped her.

"Wait, Jinhye ! It's nor worth it!" you said. Then you continued: "Let's get out of here!".

"Like I thought, you are really a coward" Eunji said.

"Not quite Eunji! I'm not coward. I just don't want to lower myself to your level!" you said and walked to the door and opened it.

"JUST SHUT UP, !!!?" Eunji shouted and pushed you.

"SORAA!!" Jinhye shouted. Suddenly someone catched you.

"Ahh...Thanks for catching me..." you smiled and looked up.

"Zelo-ssi??!?" you shocked. He was looking at you.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry, Zelo-ssi!" you paniced.

"Why did he have to be passing by just now!?" Eunji shouted.

"You don't have to do all that, it was just an accident! That's all!" Zelo said.
"But....be more careful next time!" He continued and walked away.

"HA! Talk about bad luck!!! Ha! ha! ha!....you annoyed him for sure, and what's more, he probably thinks you are an idiot!" Eunji said.

"Right, Eunji!...ha! Ha! Ha!" Seohyun giggled.

"Sora,don't be sad! It was just a small accident.... See you soon" Jinhye said.

"Yes...yes..."

 After classes I went to the library. I took necessery books and walked to table. I put books on the table and sat on the chair. In front of me was sleeping Zelo. I looked at him then shook my shoulders and started to read. When I was reading suddenly one girl came to my table and put a basket on the table in front of Zelo who was sleeping. 

"Oppaa~ It's for you!" that girl said.

Zelo looked at her and said.

"I don't need it!" 

"OK oppa but please don't be mad at me!" She said and walked away. I looked at them then I looked at my book. Zelo stood up from his seat and walked away. I looked at him then at the basket and ran behind him. 

"Hey, Zelo!". He turned to me.

"What?"

"You forget this!" I said and gave him the basket. He looked at it.

"I don't need it!"

"But-"

"I said I don't need it! Keep it to you!"

"It's not mine...and generaly, why are you such rude with girls that likes you?" 

"It's not your business!"

"You....YOU JUST SELF-LOVER!" I shouted and when I was going to walk I lost my balance and fell down. The basket from my hands jumped and fell on Zelo's head. 

"Ugh!!" He said and turned to me. I looked up. 

"Hey, what did you do?" He shouted.

"...."

"You will give an answer to this" he said and went out of library.

"But...." I looked at him. I went out from library.