Chapter 14

The Day We Have Fallen

                                            

 

 

 

*Your POV*

 

 

I woke up to the sunlight shining on my eyes. I robbed my eyes and looked at Jinhye's bed. She was already awake. I got up of my bed and went to the bathroom. I washed myself and walked out of bathroom. When I went out I bumped to someone. I raised my head and saw Himchan. Our faces were too close. I looked into his eyes. My heart started to race. I quickly stepped back. 

Why my heart beat so fast?

He looked at me and a little blushed. I looked at him with confused look. Then I remembered that I still was in my nightdress and it was too short. 

"Sora~" Himchan said and tapped his neck. I looked at him.

"What happen?" I asked.

"I want to say, that teacher calls all students".

"Ah~ Ok, I will be there soon. I just need to change my clothes" I said.

"Ok~" he said and walked out. I walked to my room and started to choose clothes to wear. I wore overall shorts and white T-shirt. With that I wore keds.

 

       

 

After dressing I tied my hair in pony tail and walked out of cottage. I walked to Jinhye.

"Are you all here already?" the teacher said. Then she looked at everyone.

"Okay~ If you all here I want to say you something...We'll play the game."

"GAME??!? FINALLY!!! WHAT GAME WE WILL PLAY?" students said.

"I will explain it, just wait!". Everyone looked at her.

"You will go to the forest and find the marks. Threre will be scroll papers. You must find them. But there also will be traps. You will be careful" teacher said.

"It's interesting!" Jinhye said.

"Yap! But you will work with partners. Each partner must give me 5 scroll papers!.....Now I will be assigning your partners" she said and looked at the students.

"Okay~ 

Baekhyun and Taecyeon

Youngjae and...Yuna

Jinhye and Daehyun

Junhong and....". Zelo looked at her. I also looked at her while Jinhye and Daehyun hi fived each other.

"Junhong and...uum...Eunji." My jaw dropped. Zelo's eyes widened and he looked at Eunji. She looked at him. She smirked and stuck her tongue out at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Himchan and Naeun

Yong Guk and....oh, Sora". Yong Guk looked at me and smiled. I did the same. I was very happy that my partner is from my friends. 

"Okay! Now go to the forest!"

 

 

 


"Hey, Yong Guk-ssi~" I said. 

"Nae?" he said and turned to me.

"Are we going the right way? I don't see here marks or scroll papers!"

"I don't know, hehe" he said. We were walking when I saw a mark on tree. 

"Yong Guk-ssi! Yong Guk-ssi!". He looked at me.

"Nae?" 

"There! Look there!" I said and pointed the tree. "The mark on tree..."

"Oh, yeah~you're right!" he said and walked to the tree. He took the paper and we continued our searches. I knelt for tie my bootlaces for a minute but when I finished and raised my head I saw that Yong Guk wasn't there. I looked around me.

"Yong Guk-ssi! Yong Guk-ssi~" I cried. "Where are you? YONG GUK~~!!!" I shout but didn't hear anything. I continued to walk and looking for Yong Guk.

 

 


*Yong Guk's POV*

 

 

I was walking when I saw the mark again. I smiled.

"Sora~ There is a mark. Let's go there!" I said and pointed that place where I saw scroll paper. I didn't hear her answer.

"Sora?" I said and turned back. I saw that she wasn't there. I panicked.

 

Where she can be? Where I can find her? I walked back.

 

"Sora~ SORAA~~~". Aish~!!! Where are you? Ah? I was looking for her when I saw Himchan and Naeun. I ran to them.

 

 

 

*Himchan's POV*

 

 

We already got 5 scroll papers. Now we should find the way to got out of the forest. 

"Oppa~" Naeun called me. I turned to her.

"Nae?"

"Oppa, when we can got out of here? I already tired and also it's getting dark already"

"We'll get out of here soon. Just wait, ok?". I was looking around. There were only leaves and trees. Suddenly I saw Yong Guk. What is he doing here? And why Sora isn't with him? He ran towards us.

"HIMCHAN!" he said choked.

"What happen Guk?" I said worried.

"Sora!" he said and put his hand on his chest.

"Sora what? Where is she?" I asked.

"Sora...I think she lost. I looked for her but couldn't find her. Help me to find her"

"Ok! I will look for her. Can you help Naeun to get out of the forest?"

"Yap! Let's go Naeun!". I walked away from them. Sora where are you?

 

 

 

*Author's POV*

 

 


"Yong Guk!" you whispered. No answer. You was worried and called again. It was already dark. You couldn't see anything. You was walking when suddenly you rolled down. You fell and hit your head on the stone. You fainted. While you rolled down Himchan was looking for you. 

"Sora! SORA!!" he shouted. It was getting darker and he grew more worried.

 


*about an hour later*

 

Himchan was looking for you yet. Suddenly he stood on something. He looked down and saw bracelet. His eyes widened. It was yours that he gave you on your birthday.

"SORAAA~!!! WHERE ARE YOU? where are you?" he whispered. He walked and suddenly stopped. There was hill. He looked down and saw someone. He narrowed his eyes and saw that it was you. His eyes widened.

"SORAAA!!!!!" he shouted and quickly got down. He ran to you. He knelt beside you and looked at you. He saw that your forehead was bleeding. He panicked. He carried you in bride style to the river. He then laid down you. He tore a piece of his shirt and put it in river. He steeped that and put it on your forehead.  He slapped on your cheeks. You slowly opened your eyes. 

"Himchan~" you whispered in law voice.

"Sora! Gwaenchanna?". You nodded your head. He tried wipe away the blood from your forehead. 

"Ahh~ Appeun~" you cried and put your hand on your forehead. You slowly sat up. 

"Where is Yong Guk?" I asked.

"He is with Naeun. I think they already get out of the forest."

"Eum...How you found me?"

"I was looking for you and found this. You lost this!'' he said and gave me  the bracelet. 

"Oh~ Gomawo, Himchan-ssi, that you found this" you said and hugged him. Himchan smiled.