Chapter 4

The Day We Have Fallen

                                                  

 

 

 Your POV

 

Ahh, finally I got hoomee!!!! Oh! I was too TIRED. I went to my room and lay on my bed. I closed my eyes and after few moments I fell asleep.

 I was sleeping when suddenly my phone vibrated. I slowly opened my eyes and answered it.

"Yeobeoseyo?" I said with sleepy voice.

"Yeobeoseyo my sweety. Are you okay?"

"Ahh! APPAA! Yes, I'm okay. I was just sleeping. You know I miss you very much!" I said.

"Really? Me too. Your mother miss you too....but...Sora...I have to tell you something serious!"

"Nae appa. What it about?"

"My sweety, we have problems with our business...and...we have to sell your house!" 

"WHAAT?! APPA YOU HAVE A CLUE WHAT ARE YOU SAYING???! IF YOU SELL THIS HOUSE WHERE I HAVE TO LIVE? ARE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THAT!?" I shouted.

"I already regulated that problem...you'll live in my friend's house" 

"Whaat!? But I don't know them and they don't know me, appa!"

"Don't worry about it, I already talked to them and they agree with that! Oh, and they know you"

"But appa!!!"

"No buts. There is no other alternative...so go and pack your things, tomorrow you have to go their house already". 

"Okay appa."

"Okay. Then go and pack your things. I call you later. Love and kiss you". He said and hung up the phone. 

I got up and set on my bed, then I looked around. I went to the wardrobe. I looked at my clothes. Then I started pack up my things. 

 

 

~Next morning~

 

~beep beep beep~

 

I got up from my bed. When I was already dressed I went to the kitchen. I had my breakfast then went out from house. 

I already arrived to school. When I was walking I saw Daehyun and Jinhye. When I saw them I ran towards them.

"Daehyun-ssi....Jinhye annyeong"

"Annyeong Sora" they said.

"Heey...Sora why are you not looking good today?" Daehyun said.

"Ahh! Daehyun-ssi...because today I have to leave my house and go I don't know whose house" I said with annoyed tone and looked away.

"But why you have to leave your house, Sora?" Jinhye asked.

"My father called me yesterday and he said that he has business problems and have to sell my house. He said that I have to go and live in his friend's house" I said.

"Ohh! But nothing don't worry Sora. It's temporary, right?" Daehyun said.

"Yeeah~!!!" I said and smiled. 

"Then let's go to classroom" he said. Jinhye and I nodded and we all went to the classroom together. When we entered to classroom we saw that Eunji was hugging Zelo. I rolled my eyes. When she saw me she slight smiled at me. I went to my seat.

"Hey, Eunji! Maybe you give me a place?" I said and glazed at her.

"What you want from me, Sora?" 

"I want something from you? Me from you? Just dream, Eunji! Get away from my seat! It's my seat!" I said and rolled my eyes. 

She looked around her and said:

"Ohh! Sorry Sora! I was sitting on your seat", then looked at me.

"GET AWAY I SAID!!!" I shouted.

"STOP IT ALREADY!!! EUNJI GO YOUR SEAT AND LET HER TAKE HER SEAT!!" Zelo shouted on us. 

"Oppaaa!! Why are you shouting on me, she started it!!" Eunji apologized to Zelo. I rolled my eyes. 

"I said stop it Eunji, right?" he said. Then he looked at me. I looked away and went out of classroom. Jinhye ran behind me. 

"Hey, Sora! Wait a minute!" she called me. I stopped and turned to her. 

"Why are you went out of classroom?" she said.

"Because...because she is unbearable already!!! I...I..." 

"Don't say anything....let's just go to classroom" she said.

"Okay, let's go" i said and we went to our class.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's POV 

 

It was gym class. All your class went out of classroom.

"Hey, students! Today you have to run 30 circle. " Mr Lee said.

"OMG! 30?" Jinhye said.
  
All students were running when sudden Eunji walked out from line. She sat on the grass and pretended that she veery tired. Other students continued to running. When you get close to her she made footboard and you fell down. 

"Aahh!!! Appeun!!!! Why did you do it Eunji!?" You said and held your knee. Your knee were bleeding. Eunji looked at you and giggled. The teacher came to you. He held your knee. 

"Ugh!! It's painful Mr Lee!'' You said. He looked at you then turned to students and said:

"Choi Junhong! Please help her to go to doctor's cabinet. Other students continue running". Zelo looked at you and came to you.

"Take my hand!" He said and stretched his hand. You looked at him then his hand and held his hand. He helped you to stand. But when you stood up you fell down again. He catched you. You looked at him like Shreck's cat. (Lol =D)

"I can't walk!...It..." you said but suddenly Zelo carried you. You surprised.

"Z..Zelo..."

"Don't say anything!" He said and take you to the doctor. 

"Grr! Why Zelo???" Eunji said and glazed at you.

____________


"There is nothing serious. I will bandage your wound now!" Doctor said to you.

"Ok!" You said and smiled. After bandaging you stood up. 

"Kasmahamnida doc!" You said and slowly walked. Zelo walked behind you. You were walking when your knee hurt and you knelt. Zelo held your hand. 

"I'll help you." He said.

"No! I will walk by myself...I don't need your help, it's all because of your girlfriend" you said and pushed his hand away. He looked at you. You slowly walked away.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Hii~!!! Here I am with an update!!! Do you like it?.....Oh, and sorry for my English =D because English isn't my first language ;) If you like my story please subscribe and comment ^_^ Love you

(c) Totomato_98