Chapter 11

The Day We Have Fallen

                                            

 

 

I were walking home with slow steps when someone called me

"Hey, Sora!" someone said behind me. I turned back and saw that it was Himchan. 

"What you want?" I said and crossed my arms.

"Take you home?" he answered my question with question.

"Ani! I can go by myself" I said and wanted to walk away but he stopped me.

"Are you afraid of me?" he said and evil smirked.

"What? Me? Pfff...."

"Can you treat me a cup of tea?" he said and smiled.

"Ani~"

"And it's your thankfulness?" he said and pretended that he felt hurt. At first I didn't understand what he mean but then I remembered that night. He saved me from Jongup.

"I already said you thank..." I said.

"Unthankful!!!!....Unthankful girl!". I looked at him. He was looking at other side.

"Okaay~" I said. He smiled.

"Sit down!" he said and opened his car's door. I walked to the car and silently sat down. 

When we arrived at my home we went out of the car. We walked to house. I took off my keys and opened the door.

"Go there. The kitchen is there. I'll comeback soon" I said and went to my room. I changed my clothes. I wore wide, grey pants and white chemise. Then I went to the kitchen and saw that Himchan was sitting and reading magazines. I leaned on cupboard and looked at him. Then I looked around me because I didn't know what to talk with him.

"Cough...cough...". I looked at him with questioning glance.

"Err...you live alone here?" he asked.

"Yes..." I said and smiled (I don't know why I smiled :D lol). Then I took the cups of tea and came towards Himchan.

"You don't afraid of living alone?"

"Ani~ why I must be afraid?" I said and drank my tea.

"If robbers come and steal you. Then kill you?". At that time I was drinking my tea and when he said it I was almost choked. I looked at him. 

"Ahahahaha....It was just joke." he said and started to laugh.

"Haha...." I said and rolled my eyes. Then we drank our tea and were talking together. When we finished drinking I cleared the table. When I was clearing I heard that my phone rang. I ran to my room and answered it. It was Jinhye. I talked to her a little then I disconnected it and I want to went livingroom again but when I turned back I saw Himchan. I almost had heart attack. He was too closer to me.

"Are you frightened?" he said and got more closer.

"Because you are awful!" I said and stepped back.

"Huh!" he laughed and got closer to me again. Then he stepped back and said: "I must go already. Thank you for tea". After that he walked to the door and went out of my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was so boring. I decided to go for a walk. I wore shorts and wide t-shirt. With that I made horsetail. Then I went out of my house. I was walking and listening to music with headphones. I was walking when suddenly I bumped to someone and fell down. I injured my knee. It was bleeding. I slowly stood up then I begged his pardon and slowly walked to the nearest bench and sat on it. I didn't take napkins with me. Just WONDERFUL! But when I looked up I saw handkerchief. Then I saw Zelo. I was surprised to seeing Zelo there. He knelt and started to take care of my injury. I looked at him. 

"Err...Thank you..." I said.

"Don't move!" he said. Then he took off wet napkins from his bag and gave it to me. 

"Take it. I think that you need this!" he said seriously and looked at other side. 

 

 

After a while I stood up. When I stood up to my knee hurt and I fell down. But Zelo could catch me on time and I didn't fell. For a while we were looking into each other's eyes. You blushed and looked at other side.

"Sorry..." you said.

"Raise on my back..." he said. You shocked and looked at him. 

"Ani~ I'll walk to home by myself."

"Don't be stubborn. I said raise on my back" he said. You looked at him then walked closer to him and raised on his back. Then Zelo walked you home.

 


I was already at home. I was watching TV when my phone rang. I took it and looked at caller's name but it was unknown caller. I just answered it.

"Yeoboseyo?" 

"Annyeong Sora!" he said.

"Err...Annyeong~"

''It's Himchan..." he said.

"......(I didn't know what to answer)"

"I just call you...for know....how are you? Are you okay?"

"Y-yes...I'm okay"

"Okay...I'm happy....bye..." he said and disconnected the call. After Himchan's call you lay and listened to music. After a while you felt asleep.