Chapter 12

The Day We Have Fallen

 

                                              

 

 

Author's POV

 

~Few weeks later~

 

It's already 3 week that you went to school. In the morning you woke up from alarm's voice. You got up from your bed and went to the bathroom. You had a shower then you went to your room again and changed your clothes and wore your school uniform. After that you went to the kitchen and had your breakfast. Then you walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus to come. After a while the bus came and you went inside. You sat and started to listen to music with headphones. When you arrived at school you went out of the bus and walked to school. While you were walking someone called you. You turned around and saw Jinhye and Daehyun. They ran to you. You smiled and you walked to school together.

You took your seat and took out your books. You from the corner of your eye watched Zelo who was sitting next to you. You saw that he was listening to music with headphones and his eyes were closed. When he opened his eyes you quickly looked at the other side and pretend that you didn't look at him. The bell rang and teacher came in. 

"Good morning, students!" she said. 

"GOOD MORNING!" all class said.

"Okay class! I have an announcement for you!". Everyone stopped talking and looked at her.

"This weekends we have a camp trip in Jeju island with your senior class!" she said.

"Yeeeah!!!!!......hurraaah!!!" the class shouted.

"Silence! Don't shout!" she said and looked at the class.

"Now I have to explain our new class!" she said and started to explain the lesson. You and Jinhye were whispering together. The teacher spinned around.

"Girls don't speak!" teacher said to you. You kept silence.
 

It was lunch time already. You all went to cafeteria. You ordered some food. Everybody starting eating, chatting and telling stories. After a while Zelo stood up. You all looked at him. 

"Are you going to go?" Yong Guk said.

"Yes, hyung...I have to go somewhere...". Yong Guk raised his eyebrow.

"Where?" Himchan said.

"It's not important, hyung!" he said and walked away. You looked behind him. Himchan looked at you. You looked down and slowly ate your ice cream. 

School was over. You picked up your things and walked out of the class. In hallway you saw Himchan. He waved you his hand. You walked towards him. While you were walking together one girl stood in front of you. She gave Himchan an envelope and quickly walked away.

"What is it?" he said and looked at the envelope. Then hr opened it. While he was reading it his eyes widened. You looked at him with questioning gaze. 

"What was written there?". Himchan looked at you.

"Nothing important. It was just love note...Let's go." he said. You laughed.

"You also have fangirls?". He evil smirked.

"Of course I have! I'm very charming and hot boy and all girls going mad for me".

"Don't be boastful!". He looked at you and stuck his tongue out. You tapped on his shoulder.

"Pabo!" you said and walked out of the school.


"Sora can you go to the bus stop alone? I have to go to the library. I need some books" Himchan said.

"Of course! Bye~" you said and walked away. You went to the bus stop and waited for bus to come. After a while bus arrivef and you went inside. You took you seat and looked out of window. After few minutes you felt that someone came and sat next to you. You didn't look at his side and you just continued looking out of the window. Suddenly you felt that someone put his hand on your leg. You look at his hand then looked at his face. Your eyes widened. You were too shocked. It was Jongup. 

"We meet again~" he sang and evily smirked. You scared and didn't know what to do. You even couldn't move. You just closed your eyes. 

"TAKE YOUR HANDS AWAY!!!". You herad from behind. You opened your eyes. You and Jongup spinned back. You saw that it was Himchan. You smiled.

"Himchaan~" you whispered.

"Your hand....*grab Jongup's hand*...TAKE AWAY!!!" Himchan said and squeezed Jongup's hand. Then the bus stopped and you all went out. Himchan grabbed Jongup's collar and bead him on his face. His lips were bleeding. Jongup felt a pain at that time and he also punched Himchan. Himchan also hurt his lips. Then both of them started to fight. You quickly stood in front of Himchan.

"Please. Stop it, Himchan-ssi! Stop it! Stop...it" you cried. Himchan looked at you and beat Jongup harder. After that he grabbed you wrist and walked away. 

You took a look at Himchan and sae that he hurt his lips badly. Blood also started to flow from his nose. You took out your handkerchief and tried to wipe away the blood from his face.

"Ouch!"

"Mianhae, Himchan-ssi~…Did it hurt?"

"You are such a stupid!" Himchan said. You eyes widened and you look at him.

"IF I DIDN'T INTERFERE YOU WILL LET HIM TO TOUCH YOU!!??!!?" he said almost shouting. The tears started to form in your eyes. Himchan gazed at you.

"Mianhae…I didn't want to shout on you" he said and hugged you. Then he walked you to your home.

 

 

 

 

A/N: HI EVERYONE~~~  DO YOU LIKE MY STORY? IS IT INTERESTING OR NOT?? THANK YOU FOR READING NY STORY! THANK YOU THAT YOU SUPPORTING ME! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTIMG!! I WILL TRY DO MY BEST!! ^_~ 

Here you can listen very list  Dasom's (SISTAR) and Kim Taehyung's (BTS) song ♥ 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL4tnXH1z8M