Chapter 21

The Day We Have Fallen

 

"I.....ADORE...YOU!"

 


 The situation became a little bit awkward for us. We didn’t said any words. Therefore, the moment just became a silent moment without any words.
 
"I think I should go home already" Himchan said. Suddenly, you hugged him so tightly.

"Himchan....stay...w..i..th...me". Suddenly, Himchan pulled my arms and I felt into his hug. I felt very nervous because Himchan acted so differently right now.
 
"S.A.R.A.G.H.A.E.Y.O" he whispered in my ear. "I would like to spend my night with you today.". Then, Himchan carried me in a bride style to my room.

 

 

 

I woke up from the sun shining in my eyes. I fely something heavy on stomach. I turned my head to the side and saw beside me Himchan. Smile crawled on my face. I slowly got up from the bed. I went downstairs and my phone rang. So loudly. I ran into the living room, flew across the table and fell, but quickly got the phone on the floor.

"Hello?!" I replied.

"Hello!" Jinhye said. "What are you doing? You talked to Himchan yesterday? What did he say?"

"Good morning. Things I don't even know..."

"Have you talked to him?"

"Yes. He said that it was a rush, but then..." I smiled.

"What?!"

"He said he loves me and kissed me again" I laughed.

"Wow! Now you're dating?"

"Well, maybe..... Jin?"

I turn off the phone and decided to go upstairs. The door to the room was open, and Himchan was talking on his cell. I wanted to enter, but something stopped me.

"What are you talking? I just had fun! Pff....she pisses me off..... Of course not! How could I sleep with her ?!... Okay, I'll try." He hung up and flopped down on the bed. I went into the room. Himchan stood up and began to smile at me.

"Good morning, honey..." he was cut by me.

"Having fun?"

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Get out of my house! " I pointed the door.

"Went out! Go away!" I grabbed his arm and pulled off the bed.

"Sora what's wrong with you?!" he asked. "What are you doing?"

"I hate you!!!". I pushed him out of the house, closed the door and began to cry....

 

 

 


Later in the afternoon, I took a shower, washed away all those kisses that bastard gave. I hate him. He just had fun. I can't believe that he spun me around his finger. I wrapped myself in a blanket and fell asleep.


I was awakened by a doorbell. Slowly I walked to open it but before that I looked from the window. Jinhye, Daehyun and.....Himchan. I turned back and headed back to my room. I lay in my bed again. Now they were calling on my phone. I quickly mute the sound and went to sleep.

 

 

A couple of days I stayed at home, but then I decided to go for a walk. Christmas is soon. I went to the grocery store and then walk a little and went home.

I laid my head on the table and began to cry. Half an hour later I looked up from the table and looked at the clock.  21:30. I went into the kitchen, opened a cupboard just as door opened. I turned my head and saw at the door Himchan. When he saw me his smile turned into a simple band.

"What happened that night?" He asked.

"What?" I asked.

"When you got me off your house"

"It was morning" I answered.

"It isn't important. What's wrong with you?"

"I what's wrong with you? "I just had fun!...".....Explain!!"

"Eavesdropping the conversation and became angry... but you knew that eavesdropping is not good?"

"Did you know that talking loudly is not good too?"

"I talked about other girl!"

"Well, of course...And that girl named Sora?!"

"Pabo! You are not listening me!"

"You're right! I only hear, "Blah blah blah ..." I rolled my eyes.

"Listen to me. If you will behave this way, I ... I ..."

"What? Fool me again?"

" you!" He slam the door hard and went out of the house.