Chapter 16

The Day We Have Fallen

                                                    

 

 

 

Your POV

 

It's been a month after the camping trip. It was boring day. I didn't have such boring day in my life. I decided to go somewhere and drink something. I called Jinhye.

"Yeobeoseyo. How are you?"

"Annyeong, Sora. Very good! What about you?"

"Bored. Let's go somewhere and drink something. Ah?"

"Oh, no!"

"Jinhye shut up and get ready. So bye, see you soon!" I said and disconnected the call. I walked to my wardrobe and started to choose dresses to wear. I wore small shorts and wide t-shirt. I made ponytail and walked out of the house.

 


We already arrived in front of the club. Jinhye walked towards me.

"Today I will drunk a lot of soju" I said 

"Pabo!" Jinhye said and rolled her eyes.

We were sitting, drinking and chatting to each other. Drunk a lot of soju I walked to the dancefloor. Finally I'm not bored, now I'm very good. When I was dancing I approach to one boy and talked to him. I turned off.

"I'm Sora" I introduced myself with loud voice because of loud music.

"Luhan" he introduced himself with smiling.

"You're alone here?" I asked him and flirted with him. (drunk)

"With my friends" he answered. "What about you?"

"Me too!!!". Then I stood up and walked to him.

"Let's go to daaaance!!!" I held his hand and pulled him.

"Sora, are you okay?" Luhan asked me.

"Yap!" I answered him. I don't know what happen to me. It wasn't me!...It's because of soju....but I kissed him.

"So...Sora" he tried to speak trough the kiss. Then he broke the kiss and pulled me away.

"You drunk!!! Take you home?"

"But Luhaan..." I said and kissed him again. But this time he really tried pull me away but couldn't.

"Yah!! YOU!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I heard from behind and someone pushed Luhan away.

 

 

 

Himchan's POV

 

 

I was sitting on the coach and watching TV. Suddenly my phone rang. I took it and saw that it was Jinhye. I answered her call and she said that Sora was drunk and I should go and take her home. After few minutes she sent me the address and I walked out of my house. After a while I was already there. When I walked in I saw that Sora was kissing someone.

"Yah! What are you doing?" I shouted and pushed that boy away from Sora.

"What?" He looked at me with questionibg look. Sora was standing hardly.

"Who are you??? What it was?" I askes him annoyed.

"So, you're  her boyfriend?" he asked me.

"Bro, I also didn't understand anything, she started kissing me. I tried to pull him away, you saw it" he answered me.

"Herself?!" I annoyed.

"Nae~ I wanted to take her home. She already turning off. But if you came you take her home".

"Nae, nae...thanks"

"Take care of her" he tapped my shoulder and walked away. I carried her in bride style and walked to my car. I laid her in back seat and drove to my house. When we arrived I carried her in bride style again and walked to house. I walked upstairs and opened the room's door with ny leg. I walked in and laid her on the bed. She already saw her 10th dream. Then I went to my room, called Jinhye. Then I went to bed and slept. 

 

*End Himchan's POV*

 

 

*Your POV* 


I slowly opened my eyes in the morning. I was very thirsty. I wanted to drink water. I sat on the bed and opened one eye...stop!...where am I??? I looked around. 

"Where am I?" I asked myself. There were many bed things on my mind. I quickly looked at my body. 

"Uff....I'm in clothes". Then I slowly got up from the bed. I wore my keds and walked out of the room. When I went out of room I tried to walk carefully. Finally I noticed stairs. I slowly walked towards them

"How far are you going?" I heard behind me and stopped. I slowly turned back. And what I saw? There was standing Himchan his arms crossed above his chest. He smiled...or smirked. 

"You...you..." 

"Me!" he answered with evily smirk. 

"What are you doing here?" 

"Me?" he groaned. "It wasn't me that came to my house drunk yesterday!" 

"MWO?! I-I c-came to you?!" I surprised. 

 

No! It can't be. He is cheating on me. 

 

"Eh, Sora. You shouldn't drink too much! But you wanted to sleep in my house yesterday" 

"Me?" I started hysterical laugh. 

"Cough....I...probably go already" I said and went out of the house. 

 

When I arrived my house I immediatly had a shower. Then I called Jinhye. 

"Annyeong, Jinhye" 

"Annyeong Sora. Gwaenchana? Are you in home?" 

"Yes I am already in home. I drunk too much yesterday and know what I did?" 

"What?" 

"I went to Himchan's house....Heck!" 

"You? But I called him yesterday that he came and take you home" she answered me. 

"MWO???!" My eyeballs almost popped out. 

"I called him....you were too drunk...and I called him that he came and took you. Then he came and took you home. You were sleeping so he carried you in bride style"

"What???" I was too shocked.

"Jinhye I'll call you later, annyeong!" I said and disconnected the call. I went to Himchan's house. When I arrived I quickly ran to home. I walked to his room. He was sitting on the couch and playing with his phone. 

"Hey, you!" I shouted

"Ah? What....what are you doing here?" he asked me.

"You!' I walked closer to him. "I hate you!"

"What, what?" he smiled.

"How you dare cheating on me? You....you" I didn't know what to say.

"You're really unthankful!" he smirked again.

"If I didn't come I don't know where were you will be". I looked at him with wide eyes. 

 

What happened? Why? Heck!!! What have I done?

 

Himchan looked at me seriously. I was sorry about what have I done.

"Well!!! Go to the devil!" I turned back....but I didn't bring to turned around. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him. His serious look scared me. He looked into my eyes. Then he started to look all parts of my face. Standing like that for few seconds I started slowly pull him away from me. But I couldn't. Himchan holding me more tightly....kissed me.....When he touched me sparks ran down my body and butterflies in my tummy was returning again. After a while I started to broke the kiss and pulled him away. But I still was in his hug. He was looking at me....seriously. I pushed his hands away from me. Then stepped back.

"I-I p-probably g-go already" I said and ran out of the house.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

A/N: Hello my dear readers ^^ how are you~ Happy International Women's day #March8~~!!!!................Do you really like my story? I want to know is it boring or no? Because I saw that some of you unsubscribed my story :((((( If you don't like something in my story, plz tell me about that, ok? :))) I love you all ~~~

© Totomato_98 ~~