Chapter 17

The Day We Have Fallen

                                                   

 

 

 

Finally that day end and I went to sleep. But I can't sleep. I was thinking about Himchan. Yes, about Himchan! And not about Zelo. OMG!!! When it will end? 

Next day, school....I woke up, had a little shower and went out. On my way to school I saw Jinhye.

"Annyeong~!" Jinhye said. 

"Annyeong~" I said and smiled. Then we walked to class together. That day I avoided from Zelo and Himchan.

After school I went to home. When I arrived I laid on the couch....but then I went to had a shower. After that I wore biiig t-shirt and socks.

It was already evening. I made for me tea, then I came to living room and sat on the couch. I drank my tea. After few minutes someone knocked the door. When I opened it, in front of me was standing Himchan, his loom was so serious.

"Annyeong" he said.

"Umm....annyeong"

"Can I come in?"

"Y-yes, come in.". He came in and I closed door behind him. We went to living room and sat on the couch. I stand by him and tried to find the reason why is he here.

"Something is happen?" I asked.

"Yes" he answered me quietly, not looking at me, but after what he said he stood up and stand in  front of me.

"A-and...what?" I asked with trembling voice.

"Sora!" he held my shoulders and looked into my eyes. I looked at him with scared eyes. Didn't say anything,  Himchan pulled me to him and hugged.  He hugged me very tightly.

"Him-Himchan" I tried to speak. But he continued hugging me tightly.

"Nan neol joahaeyo...". I heard how quickly his heart was beating. My eyes widened.

"What?" my voice trailed off. Then I looled into his eyes.

"Jeoreul joahaeyo?". He stepped back but continued holding my shoulders.

"Sora...say something...." he looked into my eyes. I looked the other side.

"Himchan....I.....I don't know..." I stuttered. He gripped my wrists.

"Sora....why can't you see that I actually like you? Why can't you see my love? Wae? I like you. Sora, I really like you."

I were really surprised with Himchan's words. My tears fell. I looked at my feet. Himchan grabbed my snout and raised my head up. He stared into my eyes. I felt shiver in my tummy. Then he pushed me to the wall and leaned over to me. Himchan curled a string of my hair behind my ear and slowly started kiss my lips. I closed my eyes and tried to calm down my heart. 

"Himchan, don't do that, please". He stepped back. 

"I'm so unpleasant that you don't want me to touch you?"

No, Himchan. I'm just not ready now! I'm sorry!" I looked down.

"It's okay. I must go home already" he said and walked to the door. I felt ashamed and embarrassed.

"Himchan...." I said but he stopped me.

"Good night, Sora. Sleep sweetly" he walked out.

 

What have I done? Why did I let him go? Why I'm such a fool?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sora" a familiar voice called from behind. Closing my locker I turned around. I saw that it was Daehyun.

"Good morning" he said.

"Good morning to you too, Dae~". Then us joined Jinhye. She closed her locker and turned to us. 

"Let's go guys. We are going to be late" she grabbed my hand and pulled me. Daehyun went infront of us and blocked our path.

"Here, I got you something" he gave Jinhye her favourite drink.

"What was that for?" she asked trying to hide her smile.

"For you to drink, you dummy!" Daehyun knocked her head. 


Author's POV

It was lunch time. To you joined also Himchan and Yong Guk. Himchan was sitting too silent. Last time you saw him was 3 days ago when he confessed you in your house. Then he didn't came to school. When he done eating he excused himself and walked away from us.

"Yah, hyung!....Yong Guk hyung, do you know what happened with him?" Zelo asked to Yong Guk. Yong Guk looked at his side and shrugged.

"How happening earlier?.....before lunch?" Daehyun asked.

"On the class he already was quiet". You bite your lower lip.

You also excused yourself and left the table. You went out of school and went to the park near to school. You saw Himchan was sitting on bench. You approached to him. 

"Take a seat" Himchan said not looking at you. You nodded and slowly sat on the other end of the bench.

"Why did you come?" He asked still not looking at you. You looked down and didn't say something. It was silence.

He slowly turned to you.

"Sora...." he broke the silence.

"Hm?" you turned to him.

"About what happened in your house, you could just forget about that" he said calmly. You looked at him confused.

"I just don't want that you everytime avoid of me" he continued. Then he stood up.

"We are have to go now. We are going to be late of the class".