Chapter 15

The Day We Have Fallen

                                             

 

 

 

*Your POV*


We were hugging each other. Tears started falling down on my cheeks. Himchan broke the hug and looked into my eyes. 

"Why are you crying?" he said and wiped away tears from my face.

"*sniff* *sniff* Because I was scared. I tought that nobody will found me *sniff*" I said and wiped away my tears with my hand. He looked at me and hugged me tighter, very tightly.

"Shh...Don't cry anymore. I'm here and everything is okay now!". My heart started to beat too fast. My chest starting to heave up and down. 

 

Why my heart beats so fastly? What happen to my heart? What's wrong with it?

 

I broke the hug and looked at river's side. I put my hand on my forehead. Then I stood up and walked to river and sat down.

"Is it hurt?" Himchan asked. I turned back to him.

"Eh?"

"I said is it hurt?" he repeat his question. I nodded my head.

"It's bleeding" I said. He stood up and came to me.

"Let me to take a look!" he said and looked at me. I took away my hand from my forehead. He looked at that then turned to his bag. He took off something from his bag and approach to me. It was bandage. He washed my forehead then started bandage my forehead. I looked at him.

"Gamsa~" I said and smiled.

"You're welcome." he said and smiled too. His smile was so pretty. My heart started to race. I put my hand on my chest. 

 

Why are you beating so fast? What's wrong with you? Ah? 

 

When I looked up I saw that he was looking at me attentively. I looked into his eyes. They were awesome. In the dark they were twinkling. We were looking each other for a long time. After a while he leaned closer and bringed his face nearer to mine. I just closed my eyes. After a minute I felt his lips on mine. Then he started kiss my lips. His hand sneaked around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I kissed him back too.

 

I kissed him back? Why I did that? What the heck? Why I can't break this kiss? Why I don't want the kiss end?

 

My stomach churn and I felt that the butterflies in my tummy was returning. 

Himchan...The kiss continued and started to being more desirable. We just can't to end our feelings, our emotions...desire.

"Stop..." I whispered with law voice. He broke the kiss and looked at me. He stepped back and looked at the river.

"Sorry..." he whispered. 

"I wouldn't do that...Mianhae~ Jeongmal mianhae, Sora" he said and stood up. He stood up and held out his hand. I smiled and grabbed his hand and pulled up by him.

"We must go out of this forest" he said. 

"Yeah~". He walked away and I just followed him. I was walking slowly because my feet were aching.

(P.S. if you remember I rolled down of the hill).

Himchan stopped and turned back to me. He walked towards me. I looked at him with wide eyes. He came and knelt. 

"Raise on my back!" he said and looked at me. I widened my eyes and looked at his back. 

"A..ani~ I'll walk to myself"

"I said raise on my back. You can't walk". I looked at him and slowly raised on his back.

 

 

 

"Yah~ Sora, what happen to your forehead? Why it bandaged?" Jinhye said when she saw me and Himchan. I looked at Zelo who was looking at me seriously.

"I rolled down of the hill"

"Aigoo~ Jinjja? Are you okay now?" She asked.

"Yes. I'm fine! Don't worry!" I said and smiled.

 

 

 


It was already night. I walked to my room and laid on my bed. I couldn't sleep. I tought what happen today. My and Himchan's kiss. 

"Aashh~~" I raffled my hair. I turned to my left and saw that Jinhye was sleep. I sat up from my bed and walked out of the cottage. It was pretty cold. I wore my jacket and walked to the beach. I sat on the sand and stared at ocean.

"Can't sleep?" I heard from behind. I turned around and saw Himchan.

"Eum...you too?" I asked. He came and sat beside me.

"Yeah~ why you can't sleep?" He asked and stared at me.

"I have alot of things on my mind...you?"

"The same". We just were looking at the ocean.

"I think it's cold...let's go in...and also I want to sleep already" I suddenly said and stood up. When I stood up Himchan grabbed my wrist. 

"No, you're not going anywhere". My eyes widened.

"Mwo?!"

"Sora..." he breathed. I looked at him. After a long pause Himchan said.

"Do you like Zelo?". My eyes widened again.

"Ah?"

"DO.YOU.LIKE.CHOI.JUNHONG?!". I looked at me shoes.

"Y-yes...I..." I whispered. Himchan nodded and let go my hand. I looked at him and walked away.

 

 

 

 


 

Pinocchio~~ I love this moment 3:)