Chapter 7

The Day We Have Fallen

                                             

 

 

Zelo's POV

 

"Daehyun-ssi, has something happened to Sora? She's been gone a long time..." Jinhye said with worried voice.

"You're right! Maybe we should go look for her?" Yong Guk said. I looked at him for a while. 

"Sorry! But I have to go" I said and stood up from my set. "Hyung, will you pay my share. I'll pay you back later." I continued. 

"WHAT!? WAIT" he said. 
 
I went look for her. Where is she?....It's been a long time....Did she go home? 

On the way I saw Eunji. She and her friend were running.

"Eunji, we shouldn't leave Sora alone!" Her friend Seohyun said.

 

Leave her alone? So she still hasn't...!


I went to the girl's bathroom. I stopped in front of door for a while then I opened it. 

"SORA! HERE YOU ARE! WHAT HAPPENED?" I said and looked at her. She was all dirty and her hair were ruffled. She was crying.

"Sora....who did this to you?" I asked.

"Zelo, what are you doing? You'll get in trouble if you're seen in here!" she paniced when saw me. 

"Hmph! That doesn't matter! Who was it?" I said and looked at her and inserted her in W.C. cabinet.

"Eh?"

"I'm not letting you leave untill you tell me. It was Eunji, wasn't it?" I closed the cabinet's door and looked at her.

Suddenly was heard someone's voice.

"Did you noticed who G-Dragon was with in the new clothes shop?"

"Yes, but wasn't he going out with Kiko?"

"That's what I tought too, but that wasn't her!"

"Now we can't get out! What are we going to do?" Sora said with worried look.

"SHHH!" I said with law voice. Our faces were very close. I stared into her eyes for a while. She also was looking into my eyes. I don't know why but I got closer and closer to her. Am I going to kiss her? I almost kissed her but she inclined her head.

"I think they went already! We should go already." She said. 

 


Author's POV

 

"I'm starting to get worried about Sora...." Jinhye said.

"Yeah, Jinhye, so am I! Let's go look for her!" Yong Guk said. Sudden Daehyun's phone vibrated.

"A message?" Daehyun said then opened it.

"From Zelo:

I'm with Sora.
I'm taking her home, so
tell the others not to worry."

Daehyun smirked: "Guys, Sora is with Zelo. He says not to worry.'' He said.

"Ah!" Jinhye said.

"Ah! Is that true, Daehyun? I can't believe it!!" Yong Guk said.

"Yeah! Zelo just sent me a message saying he's taking her home." Daehyun continued.

"Besides what was not planned, we had a good time" Yong Guk said.

"You're right about that, hyung! Hey listen, Jinhye! What are you up to? Coming with us?" Daehyun said to Jinhye.

"N-no! I don't want to be a bother! I'll walk home by myself, thank you!" Jinhye smiled. 

"Jinhye! It's getting dark outside.  Going home by yourself might not be a good idea.....if you want, I'll go with you and keep you a company!" Daehyun said. Jinhye looked at him.

"Yes, Jinhye! Daehyun is right!" Yong Guk said to Jinhye.

"Umm....okay then, you can go with me!" Jinhye said and smiled.

 


Your POV

 

We arrived home already.

"Zelo-ssi....I..." you said. Zelo looked at me. 

"Hmm...What is it?" Zelo said.

"I want to apologize for what I said in the food court" I continued.

"Ahh....Why do you always apologize for everything?" He said. "You don't have to do that" he continued.

"But Zelo-ssi, I...." I said and looked down but he stopped me.

"Listen we have to go home already... and don't worry about it, okay?" He said and hugged me. I looked at him. When he and I entered to home his mother said.

"Junhong what happened with Sora?" 

"Ahh...omma it's not important!" Zelo said.

"Ah...yes mrs Choi there is nothing serious!" I said.

I went my room. I changed my clothes and then lay on my bed and logged in my instagram. I had nofinication. I opened it and saw that Zelo was following me. 

"Hmm....why is he following me?" I thought. 

Suddenly my phone vibrated. I took it and answered.

"Yeobeoseyo."

"Sora?"

"Nae Jinhye."

"Hey, why are you have sad voice? What happen today? Why you and Zelo went from there?"

"nothing important Jinhye. And I'm not sad" 

"Hmph. Ok, it's up to you. What are you doing now?"

''I'm going to sleep."

"Ok, then go and sleep. See you in school tomorrow!"

"Ok. Good night"