Chapter 13

The Day We Have Fallen

                                            

 

 

 

*Your POV*

 

Finally came the day that we should go to Jeju island. We went inside of bus and take our own seat. 

"Are you all here?" the teacher said. Then she checked everything and we finally moved.

 

When we arrived everyone got off the bus and was in awe at the surroundings. There was WONDERFUL view. Jeju has awesome nature. Jeju was perfect for camping trips and just peace and quiet.Teacher walked us to our cottages. Jinhye and I should staying together in same cottage.

"Yaah~ Jinhyee~ I'm very happy. I love Jeju and this weekends will be the BEST days ever." I said.

"Yeah~ I agree with you...and also wonderful that you and I will stay together...". You nodded. 


"Hey, Jinhye~". She turned her head to you.

"Let's go for a walk."

"Yah~ great idea...let's go to boys and call them too". You nodded and both you walked out of cottage. 

 

 

"HELLO~" Jinhye sang when we already were inside of boys' cottage. 

"What are you doing here? Huh?" Daehyun said. Jinhye raised one brow.

"Don't you want to go for a walk with us?" You said. 

"Great idea!" Yong Guk said.

 

 

*Jinhye&Daehyun's POV*

 


"Yaah~ Daehyun-ssi~ wait for me!". Daehyun and Jinhye were walking together. 

"Aigoo~ DaeDae look there...beautiful...Dae can you take photo of me there, please~".

"NO!". Jinhye did facepalm and blinked at Daehyun.

"Okaaay~ but this is the last time! OK!?"

"Yap!". Jinhye nodded but while they were walking every second Jinhye was taking photos.

"Yah! Stop taking photos!". Jinhye narrowed her eyes at Daehyun and walked away.

"Hey, wait for me!" Daehyun said but Jinhye ignored him.

"You don't speak to me?". Jinhye rolled her eyes. "NO!". Daehyun grinned. He ran behind Jinhye and carried her in bridal style. 

"Yaash! WHAT ARE YOU DOING???" Jinhye said.

"I'm going slung you in the ocean!"

"Lay me down, Daehyun-ssi!". Daehyun smirked.

"Daehyun-ssi!" Jinhye said and swingged her legs. He lay her down. She gazed at him with annoyed look. She wanted to walk away but Daehyun grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him. They looked into each other's eyes for a while. Then Daehyun slowly looked at her lips. Jinhye did same. After a while they both started approach each other. Daehyun land his lips on her and kissed her. She kissed him back. After few minutes Jinhye broke the kiss and breathed out a deep breath. They looked each other and smiled. 


"PABO!" Jinhye shouted and ran away.

 

 

A/N: SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER~ I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.....

YOU CAN FOLLOW ME

→ Instagram →  http://instagram.com/ashkhenbabyz

→ Facebook → https://www.facebook.com/Ashkhen.BabyZ