Chapter 22

The Day We Have Fallen


"What happened that night?" Himchan asked.

"Which night?" I asked.

"When you got me off your house"

"It was morning" I answered.

"It isn't important. What's wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with YOU!? "I just had fun!...".....Explain!!"

"Eavesdropping the conversation and became angry... but you knew that eavesdropping is not good?"

"Did you know that talking loudly is not good too?"

"I talked about other girl!"

"Well, of course...And that girl named Sora?!"

"Pabo! You are not listening me!"

"You're right! I only hear, "Blah blah blah ..." I rolled my eyes.

"Listen to me. If you will behave this way, I ... I ..."

"What? Fool me again?"

" you!" He slam the door hard and went out of the house.


I slid down on the floor. After a minute I felt that someone hugged me. I raised my head and saw in front of me Himchan. Like a child I pressed to his chest. By the way he was close person to me and I can't be mad at him. I started to cry badly and hugged him tightly. When I calmed down Himchan carried me in bridal style to my bedroom. He laid me on my bed and laid next to me. He back hugged me tightly.

"I missed you" he kissed my cheek.

"Himchan....Mianhae. Jeongmal mianhae"

"It wasn't your fault. So...you shouldn't say sorry". I spun around and was face to face to Himchan. He was looking into my eyes. And same I did. He started to caress my hair.

"Saranghaeyo!" I whispered in his ear and hugged him tightly.

"I wait for this words for a long time" he whispered too. 

 Then he held my cheek with his left hand. My body shivered. He slowly started to come close to me. My heart started to beat fast. My breath quickened. Then he gently kissed me. I kissed him back. Our kiss got more passionate. I was ontop of him. His hands were on my sides rubbing them up and down. My hannds were on Himchan's chest. Himchan started remove my t-shirt and pants. I stayed only in my bra. I also started to remove his shirt. Then he unbottoned my bra too.....What happen next? You know....

 

Morning. I rolled to other side and accidentaly tread my finger on Himchan's eye. 

"Heck!" Himchan yelled and put his hand on his eye.

"Sorry. It happened accidentaly. I didn't want" I kissed his cheek while laughing.

"Be careful next time" he said and pulled the blanket over his head.

"Get up!" I dragged the blanket from his head. Then my phone vibrated. I took it and saw that it was message from Jinhye. 

"From: Jinhye

Hi, Sora!!! How are you?....Listen, this evening in Daehyun's house will be a party. All our friends will be there. So, you come too. Well, I'll call you later. Bye~"

"Who is it?" Himchan asked.

"It was Jinhye. She said that today in Dae's house will be a party and we've invited too" I said then went to the kitchen and prepared a breakfast.

" Himchan~ Come here. I prepared a breakfast" I called from kitchen. Himchan yawned and rubbing his eyes came to the kitchen. Then we started to eat. 

"It's very tasty. I like it. I love you" he said and kissed my cheek. After having breakfast I washed deals and went to the living room.

"Sora, I have to go home and get ready for party." Himchan said.

"Uhum..." I said and gave him a kiss on lips.

"I will come to you and bring you, ok?". I nodded. Then he walked out of my house. I went to the bathroom and had a shower. Then I went back to my room and started to choose what to wear. What should I wear? What should I do with my hair? Then I wore a dress, a top part was pink, and below blue with flowers. What about my hair? I just made ponytail. I was ready for party. After thirty minutes Himchan came.

 

 

"You look beautiful!" he said and kissed my cheek. 

"Thanks" I said and we both walked to his car. 

 

"Oh, Sora! You look very beautiful today." Yong Guk said. I smiled and we went to the livingroom. A minute later came Jinhye and Daehyun.

"We are here!" Jinhye said and sat down on the couch with Daehyun.

"Guys, she is Yura!" Yong Guk said and showed a girl beside him.

"Nice to meet you Yura! My name is Sora!" I said and smiled.

"Nice to meet you too, Sora!" she smiled too. Then we started to chatting with each other. Then to the living room came Zelo....with Eunji. Pff...Why is she here too?

"We were waiting for you, guys" Daehyun said. Then we started to had fun. Loudly music, soju, etc....I was dancing with Himchan. Started a slow dance and Himchan went somewhere. I sat on the chair by the table and started to drink my soju.

"Let's dance?" I heard behind me.

"Mmm...Zelo?" I smiled slightly. He pull out his hand to me. I hold his hand and we went to dance. When we were dancing our faces touched each other. Zelo...he was so warm....STOP, Sora!!! BTW, where is Eunji? And why is he dancing with me and not with her?

"Where is Eunji?"...Aish!!! Btw I asked it. I felt that he was smiling.

"She is outside. She needs some fresh air." I just nodded. After a minute dance finished. I step back from Zelo and went to Himchan.


It was almost morning. All were there expect Eunji. I decided to go home too. 

"Sora, wait for me. I'll bring you home!" Himchan said and took car's keys. Then his phone rang. He took it from his pocket and started to talk. Then he looked at me then at Zelo. 

"Zelo! Can you bring Sora home? I just need to go somewhere now". Zelo nodded and holding my hand walked out of there. We went to his car. He opened the door for me. I sat down and he drove the car. All the way we were silent. When we arrived I thanked him and went out of the car. He went out too.

"Why are you coming with me?"

"Himchan said that I walked you to your door"

"I see". We silently walked and when we arrived I thankef to him once again. But before going inside I looked at him.

"Do you like Eunji?" I asked. Aish!! Why I can't hold my tongue behind my teeth?

"Are you jealous?" Zelo asked while smirking.

"What? Me? Jealous?...cough....Zelo you are probably don't know me"

"I think you are really jealous" he said and come closer to me. I steped back but he continued come closer. Then my back touched the door. Heck!! He came more closer to me and then his lips touched mine. At the beginning, I tried to pull him away, but Zelo hold my head with both of his hands and pulled me against the wall. I....I..I kissed him back. Aish! Why am I kissing him? Why I don't want that this kiss end? Zelo...The kiss heated and became more passionate. We just couldn't stop it. We couldn't stop our emotions, feelings......