Chapter 19

The Day We Have Fallen

After breakfast, I went to Jinhye. I need to talk to her. She opened the door for me for a long time, and when she opened the door, I saw her in a robe and red-eyed.

 

"What happened ?!" I quickly went into the house and hugged her.

"D...Dae...hyun..." she hugged me tight.

"What happened to him ?!"

"He had an accident yesteday..." she howled even more.

"Don't cry, Jin"

"He is now in intensive care. I fear for him" she moved away from me. "I love him, Sora"

"I know" I ran into the kitchen and poured her a glass of water.

"My poor Daehyun" Jinhye walked into the kitchen and I handed her the glass.

"How did it happen?" I sat her on a chair.

"Brakes failed. He the machine, Sora!" She began to sob again.

" Everything will be fine, Jin" I hugged her. The doorbell rang. 

"I'll open it". I opened the door and Himchan entered the house. He was sad.

"How is she?" He asked.

"Crying."

We went into the kitchen, and saw that Jinhye was lying unconscious on the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I went up and down the corridor, and Himchan was sitting on the couch and tried to calm me down. Finally, the doctor left the room and walked over to us.

"What can I say? *he smiled* she is pregnant."

"How ?!" I was shocked and I was approached by Himchan.

"Actually...." the doctor said "she was too nervous and fainted."

"Is it possible to enter her room?" Himchan asked.

"Sure."

We entered the room where were lying Jinhye. I am very happy for her and Daehyun. They're great.

"Well? You will be a mother?" I asked happily.

"And what will you call the baby?" not less happily asked Himchan.

"I'm not going to have this baby" Jinhye said.

"WHAT?!" Himchan and I asked at the same time.

"I'm not going to give HER BIRTH! I is not up to him when Dylan is in the intensive care unit and in the balance of the death.

"Jin you have to have this baby!" I exclaimed.

"It's great!" Himchan started talking. "child..."

"Is a big responsibility" Jinhye finished the sentence.

"You know that you will be an idiot if you refuse from her? I said. 'And I will not be friends with you. I'm not friends with the killers of young children.

"Sora!" she again cried. " I can't raise her alone, if something happen to Daehyun?...."

"Who said that you would raise her alone?" Himchan sat on the edge of the couch and wiped tears from Jinhye's face. "We will help you."

"Really?" she looked at me.

" Of course!" I came up to her from the other side and took her hand.

"You are the best guys...."

 

 

 

 


 We entered into the house. Himchan carried Jinhye to her room, as she fell asleep. Poor. She was so exhausted today. I went into the living room and the phone rang.

"Hello ?! " I replied.

"Jinhye?" unfamiliar female voice said.

"No, it's Sora. Jinhye is sleeping."

"Please tell her that Daehyun came himself and we will wait for her tomorrow in the hospital."

"Well. Bye."

I put the phone on the table. I was seized with joy. I turned and saw Himchan. Then pounced on him with open arms.

"Daehyun is alive!" I kissed him on the cheek. "Himchan, that's cool!"

"Of course!" he was a little surprised. "Why you looking at me that way?"

"Oy." I pulled back. "Sorry."

"I'm happy for her." Himchan sat on the couch. I sat beside him. He began to tickle me. Actually, I'm not afraid of being tickled, but Himchan's fingers are something from which tickles unrealistic. Or he is a professional in this. I started eating and laughing, Himchan grabbed my laughter.

"Stop it!" tears flowed from my eyes from laughing.

"Himchan!". I pushed him back, he fell down and pulled me along. Together we fell to the floor and I was on Himchan. His eyes. Silence. I reached for his lips, but the book fell off the shelf and I had to escape. Himchan turned sharply and now I was under him. Now he could kiss me. Again. Why am I so attracted to him?

"Oh, sorry!" Jinhye entered the room and quickly closed her eyes, her hands I don't know ...

"Nothing" Himchan get up from the floor and helped me up.

"Are you feeling better?"

"A bit" she shrugged.

"Get ready, because now you will become more better" he said.

"Daehyun came to himself."