Chapter 1

The Day We Have Fallen

                                                     

 

 

 

 

"Heeey!!! Sora!!!"

"Nae omma?...(half-asleep)!

"Wake up...." 

"But ommaa, today is sundaay, let me to sleep. I want to sleep" I said sleepy

"Sora, wake up. We don't have much time....Sora...tomorrow you will go to Seoul."

"(suprised)....WHAAAAAAAT!!!??? what you say right now!? "

"I said you're going to move to Seoul.."omma said.

"But why omma? What's going to happen to me? Why am I moving there?" I asked. 

"......because...you're just going to move there, okay?"

"But-"

"No buts. Go and pack your things okay? Your flight tomorrow and will be at 10 am." 

I was too shocked. Tomorrow? 

I got up and dressed. Then I went downstairs for have breakfast. I went to the kitchen. My parents were there already. 

"Are you getting ready?" appa said.

"Nae, appa!" 

"That's great then" 

"Appa where am I going to live" I asked to him. 

 

(~Next morning~)

 

~ring ring ring~

 

I woke up and turn off the alarm. It was 5AM. I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom. I had a shower then I put on my clothes.

I wore this:

 

 

 

Then I went downstairs. Omma and appa were already there.

"I'm already ready appa!" I said and walked towards them. 

"That's good my precious. Then we must go to already" appa said.

"Nae appa!" I said then hugged him and  omma. We both went out from house. 

 

~After a while~

 

I'm in Seoul already. It is very beautiful city. Buildings are very huge. I took my address and looked it. OMG! how I can find this place now! I really don't know Seoul. I was in panic. 

"Don't paniced. Everything gonna be alright! You just can take a taxi and go to that place" I said to myself. I took a taxi and gave to the driver my address. When I went out of the taxi I was standing in front of one huge building. I walked in. I looked at the paper to see my apartment's number. Finally I found it. I went inside. OMG!!! It's amazing apartment. I walked to my room. OMO!!! I love it! It is veery big room. I decided go for a walk in Seoul. I took my bag and walked out of my apartment. I confess Seoul really very beautiful and amazing city.

 I was walking when someone suddenly ran towards me and thieved my bag. 

"(Shout) Heeey!!! My baag!!! Please someone stops thief! He thieved my bag. All my money was there". Nobody listen to me. I was crying when someone came to me and said

"Hey! Girl! Is that yours?" 

I looked up and saw a boy. He was very handsome and cute, also y.

"Yes it is mine. Thank you very much for your help. I…I'm very thankful." I said.

"Oh, don't worry and don't cry" he said and took away tears from my cheeks.

 "What is your name? Where do you live?" He continued.

"My name is Park Sora. I'm from Mokpo but now I live here. And what about you?" I asked him.

"Oh. Cheoneun Daehyun imnida!…Nice to meet you Sora!"

"Me too…um…how old are you. How I can call you? I'm 17 ^_^" I said.

"I'm 18. You can call me Daehyun-ssi or oppa!"

"Um…I'll call you Daehyun-ssi"

He nodded and smiled. We started chatting. He asked me where I'm studying, i said my school's name and he said that he also studying there. I was very happy.

 My first day in Seoul was wonderful.