Chapter 6

The Day We Have Fallen

                                               

 

 

 

"Heey~ Sora! Don't forget today we're going to the mall! See you soon!"

"Yes Jinhye! I remember. See ya!" I said and went.

 


Zelo's POV

 

 "Why do you have to be like that? You have luck, and you don't take advantage of it" Daehyun said. 

"That's not your business hyung!" I said.

"I know! But all the girls in school are crazy for you!" He said then continued: "You should give yourself a chance! Not everyone is likes how you think and act!".

"Hey, hey, wait a minute! Since when are you an expert a women!?" I asked. His cheeks turn red and he looked at me.

"Perhaps you hiding something?" I continued and smirked.

"HA! Obviously not! It's only because I'm not arrognant like you!" He said 

"Oh, yeah?" I smirked.

"I value their feelings!" 

Then Daehyun's phone is rang. 

"Hey, someone's calling me!" he said and answered it.

 

"Hmph! Maybe hyung is right!" I thought and looked down (P.S. We were standing on the bridge) and saw...her....

 

"Yeobeoseyo?...Hey, Yong Guk! How are you? Tell me, what are you doing for the rest of the day?...." Daehyun were talking on the phone. 

"Hey, it's all arranged!!" Daehyun said to me. 

"Uh?"

"Don't exaggerate! Are you coming?" he said.

"Of course I am!" I said and beat on his head. 


 

Author's POV

 

~In the mall~

 

"Hey, we finally found you guys!" Yong Guk said.

"Hey! Sorry we are late! We were in a video game shop!" Daehyun said. Then they both walked towards you. 

"Hey, Jinhye! Why are you didn't say me that Zelo will be here too?" You said.

"Because if I said you won't come here!" She said. 

"Hey, Sora you are pretty today....Jinhye you are too" Daehyun said. You smiled and said.

"Kamsahamnidaa Daehyun-ssi!".

All of you went and set around the table. Zelo sat next to you.

"It's good to take advantage of these walks, because the exams are coming soon!" Jinhye said.

"That's right Jinhye! We won't have time to do anything!" You said.

"Hey! Hey! Will you talk about more interesting stuff? I don't like this conversation at all right now!" Daehyun said.

 

Eunji's POV

 

"They must envy us for being such high fashion, don't you think?" I said to Seohyun.

"Totally, Eunji!....Ahh, Eunji, isn't that Sora? She looks like she's on a date with Zelo-ssi!" She said.

"Eh?" I looked in front of me.

"WHAT?! THIS CAN'T BE TRUE! WHAT'S SHE DOING WITH HIM?!" I shouted.

"Eunji, this isn't right! You have to do something, or that is gonna take Zelo away from you!" Seohyun said.


Grr! Since when do they have meeting like that? I've never imagined such a thing! This has taken me completely be surprise! She's going to regret this, because I'm going to hit her right where it hurts the most!!!

 


Your POV

 

"It's nice to be 18 years old! We used to have to go out with our parents around!" Jinhye said.

"Yeah, that was such a nuisance! They were always telling us things and embarrasing us!" I said.

"Hmph! There is no comparison...." Zelo said with annoyed tone.

"Huh?" I looked at Zelo.

"You really don't have a clue what you're saying!" He continued and glared at me. Then continued: "That way of thinking.....is really annoying!"

 

ANNOYING???

 

"AHH! ZELO! HOW CAN YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO SORA?!!" Daehyun shouted on Zelo.

"Eh...guys, guys! Why we don't order something to eat..." Yong Guk said.

"Daehhyun-ssi..." Jinhye looked at Daehyun.

 

 

"Great idea! While you guys order, I'll go to bathroom. I'll be back in just a bit!" I said and stood up from my set.

"Sora...." Jinhye said.

"Zelo...you're such an idiot!" Daehyun said.

"....." Zelo looked at me.

 


Author's POV

 

~ In the bathroom ~

 

"Why did I have to ruin everything? GOD! This isn't a good day for me! I'd better just go home!" you thought.

"So, Sora! You don't look so good! Did something happen?". You turned to the door and saw Eunji.

"Eunji! What are you doing here?" you said.

"I come here for shopping! Quite a coincidence for us to meet here, don't you think?" she said. 

"I don't know where you're going with this, Eunji, but I don't have any time to waste by talking to you!" 

"You'd better get on with your life and don't bother me again!" she said and seized your hair.

"AAHH!!!" you shouted.

"Now listen here! I don't know how you got a date with Zelo, but I'm not going to just sit back and let you be with him!" she said.

"UGHH!!!! LET ME GO, EUNJI!!"

"Eunji, I'm here! How's it coming" Seohyun said.

"QUICK! HELP ME HOLD HER DOWN!!!" Eunji said.

"What are you planning to do?" I said. She looked at me and smirked.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Annyeong~! ^_^ I hope that you like my story ^_^ Do you like it?

(c) Totomato_98