Play Dirty To Win Pt.2

Behind The Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Put your heart, mind and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret to success.

At the magazine building of K-Image, Ji Yong and Young Bae sat around at their photo shoot set. While waiting for everyone to arrive, they were looking at the layout and the framework of how the photos were going to come out. The outline of the studio was extremely detailed, since the production company sent a specific orders to create certain themes. 

The two of them heard the door slightly screech, so they looked up a far distance to see who walked in. Myungsoo had come into the studio which made Ji Yong quickly stand up, waiting to greet him as properly as he can. Myungsoo had come into the studio with Bobby and they had walked over towards where they saw Ji Yong and Young Bae, giving them a bow right when they reached them. 

Ji Yong smiled and shook hands with him, starting, "You're Myungsoo, right? The one I talked to one the phone?"

"Yes Sir," Myungsoo said politely, continuously smiling at him. "Thank you so much for taking your time to do a photo shoot for us. We're so happy we got such a talented photographer like you." 

"Ah, it's no big deal at all. I haven't done calendar shoots for a while, so I'm trying to refresh my mind on all the setups. It's for the new drama, right?" 

"Yes, we're trying to promote it before we actually start shooting it. Just to check how the ratings will be and see how the audience are interested in all of the pairings." 

Ji Yong nodded his head in satisfaction and replied, "Wow, smart move. Well, I hope the photos will help promote the drama. I'll do the best I can today. I have my entire assistants waiting to help me. There's seven people total, correct?" 

"Yes, that's correct. I also brought along the stylists and make-up crew if that's alright. There's gonna be a load of people coming in."

"That's perfectly fine. You gotta have a bunch of people to make this project successful anyway," Ji Yong stated, looking around since he had remembered he forgot something for his camera. He turned to Myungsoo and smiled, saying, "Hey, I'll be right back. I just remembered that I had to get something for my camera. Feel free to explore the studio set, there's some snacks and refreshments over there if you're hungry." 

"Thank you," Myungsoo said with a bow, leaving Ji Yong walking off. Bobby turned to Myungsoo and began to joke, "Aww Hyung. You're so adorable when you're being polite. Why don't you ever do that to me?" 

"Child, why the hell would I bow to you? You work for me." 

"I know, but we can do a switch of roles one day. You look pretty damn good when you're being nice." 

"What do I look like when I'm not nice?"

Bobby began to laugh nervously, scratching his head to downplay his comments. He began pointing to the refreshment stand and declared, "I'll be right over there eating some snacks. Feel free to explore the studio, don't hit me." With that, Bobby walked away from him, leaving Myungsoo playfully annoyed as usual. 

A few moments later, Seunghyun came through the doors which made Myungsoo turn his entire body around. He was relieved when he saw Myungsoo standing there; they smiled at each other as Myungsoo called, "Hyung!" Seunghyun walked over with two bags of his heavy camera equipment, reaching up to him and greeting him as they grasped their hands together, extremely happy to see each other. 

Seunghyun smiled and patted him a few times, saying, "What's up bro? How long has it been since I last saw you? A month ago?" 

"Yeah, around there Hyung," Myungsoo responded, nodding his head. "I forget that we work in the same company sometimes. We barely see each other." 

"You're a pretty busy guy controlling all of those celebrities." 

"Please," he replied with a snicker, rolling his eyes at him. "My schedule can never beat yours. You're the only camera operator who gets reserved in a year advanced. Yeah please, trying to call me busy." 

"Hey, at least you caught me at a good time. I just finished filming the drama with Taeyeon and Jong Dae. Right after your dad called me to work on this production, another producer called me to film for his drama. Too bad I told him I was all booked." 

"We all gotta admit, no one can beat your camera angles, Hyung. It's pretty safe to say that you're probably one of the most popular men behind the camera and everyone wants you. Even all the actresses want you, I hear them talking about how Top the cameraman is better looking than some of the main guys on set."

Seunghyun laughed a little when he heard his nickname for work and shook his head, trying to deny it, "Nah, they're overexaggerating. No one can beat you though. All those girls are talking about how they have such a handsome person in charge of them and how nice you always dress." Seunghyun stepped back to take a glance at Myungsoo's outfit, seeing him looking more casual than usual. "I can't tell if you're in your work uniform or if this is what you normally where. They look similar." 

Myungsoo looked down to see what he was wearing, seeing his blue dress shirt under his cotton sweater and looked back up to Seunghyun, "Hyung, I always wear something like this when I'm not working. If I'm working, I'm wearing a suit blazer. You already know that though." 

"If I didn't know, I would've thought you dressed nice for someone on this set," Seunghyun said, beginning to . "Rumor has it that you have eyes for someone whose playing this drama."

"Damn it, Jong In told you already? And what about you, huh? You act like I'm the only one dressed nice here. Look at you coming in with your black leather jacket on." 

"Please, you know that my grandma tells me to put this on. She yells at me if I don't. She tells me that due to global warming, the sun beams down the earth very roughly. Therefore, sun causes a lot of heat radiation for people. To summarize everything, she doesn't want me to be dark like Jong In, is that understandable enough?" 

Myungsoo nervously laughed and scratched his head, questioning, "Where is that fool anyway? I thought he would've came with you today."

"Nah, my dad called him in to do some more work, so he's stuck at the office for the day. Are you trying to ignore my question Myungsoo?" 

"I'm not ignoring anything," Myungsoo said, raising his voice a bit higher in embarrassment. "Maybe you should go set up before everyone starts coming in. Do you have any other questions you wanna know?" 

Seunghyun shook his head amused and responded, "I'm good. One question about the drama though, who are all the actors playing as the main characters?" Myungsoo let out a laugh and questioned, "If I told you their names, would you even know who they are?" Seunghyun slightly glared at him, making him continue on, "Let's see. There's Gong Minji, Kim Han Bin, Kim Taeyeon, Kim Jun Myun, Krystal Jung, Song Mino and Tiffany Hwang." 

Seunghyun shot his head back at Myungsoo quickly and asked, "Tiffany Hwang?" 

Before anything, Ji Yong came back towards the two of them and gave Seunghyun a questioned face, wondering who he was. Myungsoo quickly smiled and began to introduce them, "Ji Yong-ssi, this is cameraman whose going to be working on our drama set. His name's Seunghyun, he came in today to take some video footage of the photo shoot." 

Ji Yong smiled at him and held out his hand, bowing at the same time, "Nice to meet you." Seunghyun grabbed his hand for a handshake and replied, "My pleasure as well. You can call me Top though, it might be an easier nickname to address me as." They shook hands for a few seconds as Ji Yong pulled away and said, "Did you want to set up your camera? I have some extra equipment you might wanna see, it's pretty cool. You might be able to use it for today if you want."

Seunghyun forcefully nodded his head, still wanting to ask Myungsoo if he heard the correct name coming from his mouth. He decided to leave it and followed Ji Yong towards where the camera equipment was located. 

When Myungsoo stood by himself for a few more seconds, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Tina and Marisa entered the studio, while the two younger girls seemed fascinated by the enhancing arrangements of the entire studio set. Hyoyeon saw Myungsoo and called out loudly, "Myungsoo!" He turned around and smiled when he saw her, waiting for them to walk up to him. When she came at a close distance while Myungsoo greeted, "Yay you actually came. I thought I was gonna be alone for the day." 

"Oh, you'll be far from alone," Hyoyeon teased, nudging her heads towards Marisa and Tina. "I brought these little monkeys with me. You should thank them for the storyline that I made up. They were the ones that helped me with the storyline, so I figured it'd be nice if I bring them to see what they helped me with." Myungsoo nodded and smiled at them, flashing them with his charming looks, "I'm guessing you guys are younger, just call me Myungsoo Oppa. I heard Hyoyeon Noona talk about you guys before. The one who dresses nice is supposedly Tina and the one who can't stop smiling is Marisa, right?" 

Tina and Marisa slightly blushed, knowing that Myungsoo was joking with them, but he looked superbly cute when he said his remarks. They nodded him which made Hyoyeon laugh, knowing that they were slightly nervous to be interacting with him. Myungsoo poked his head out to point over towards the snack and refreshments table, telling them, "If you guys are hungry, apparently there's some snacks over there. I don't know when lunch is going to be, but we'll eat together if anything. Sound good?" 

"Oh right," Hyoyeon spoke up, turning to look at the girls. "I forgot Myungsoo owed my lunch." She turned back to look at Myungsoo and said, "Don't forget the lunch you owe me child. You told me to choose whatever I wanted." 

"How can I forget Noona?" Myungsoo joked, laughing at her a bit. "Your Instagram posts are all of food, drinks and sweets. It's like you're always reminding me of that lunch without telling me." 

Tiffany noticed Marisa and Tina getting extremely quiet, so she elbowed Tina who was right next to her and whispered, "Why'd you guys get quiet all of a sudden? Being shy?" They slightly widened their eyes at her, feeling flustered that they both got called out on their shyness. 

While Tiffany stood there with her arms crossed, Myungsoo called her to get her attention and told her, "Tiffany. Why don't you head over to the dressing room? Introduce yourself to Ji Yong-ssi and ask him where the dressing room is. You should start getting ready." Tiffany didn't say anything to him but looked at Hyoyeon and whispered in her ear, "I love how he calls you Noona when you and I are the exact same age." 

Hyoyeon smiled and whispered back, "I love how I'm not one of his actresses." As Hyoyeon and Tiffany were standing together, Marisa rushed up in between them and whispered, sounding extremely excited, "Unnie, Unnie. Whose the guy in the black jacket? He is beyond fine." Hyoyeon glanced over towards where she was pointing at, seeing two guys with black, lustrous hair that were setting up the camera equipment. The face of the guy in the black leather jacket was more noticeable since he was facing Hyoyeon's direction, making her eyes widen in astonishment, since he was unbelievably more handsome than other guys she's seen. Her heart began racing fast and her face became extremely warm, feeling flustered from seeing how perfect his facial features are. 

Like a domino effect, Hyoyeon tapped Myungsoo's wrist and questioned, "Myungsoo. Who is that?" Myungsoo turned around to see Seunghyun and Ji Yong, knowing she was implying her comment towards Seunghyun. He turned back around and answered, "That's Seunghyun Hyung. He's the cameraman for this drama."

"You mean he'll be working on this drama?" Hyoyeon asked excitedly, still bulging her eyes out. "As in, he is the one making the creation of the moving images?" 

Myungsoo slightly laughed at her comment and nodded, "Yes, that would be the definition of a camera operator and what he does for his job."

"When did he start working here? I've never seen him."

Myungsoo looked up at the ceiling for a few seconds to think then looked back at Hyoyeon to answer, "Hmm, I'm gonna say around two and a half years already. He's always been working for the film industry filming movies but Appa and Uncle Denny hired him to the drama industry not too long ago. Anything else you would like to know Noona?" Myungsoo looked at her, seeing that she was curiously poking his head out to look at him. He smiled and scratched his nose, turning over to call, "Seunghyun Hyung." Seunghyun suddenly looked over when he was being called, seeing Myungsoo motioning over to come towards him.

When Tiffany saw him, her eyes went big, remembering that she saw him a few weeks ago.

This was the guy that she stole the taxi from when he clearly called it first. She didn't think she was ever going to see him after that day, since she had no idea that he was a cameraman for the same production company that she was under. Where the hell has he been in the past two and a half years? Why did she never see or hear of him?  

hung open in shock, wondering why the world was so damn small. She scratched her head and complained, "Crap, crap, crap." 

"What?" Hyoyeon asked, raising her eyebrows at her. Tiffany went close to her ears and answered softly, "A few weeks ago, I stole a taxi from him. Remember the day that Myungsoo called me in to talk about the scandal with Nichkhun? I was in a hurry and I stole that guy's taxi."

"Girl, what'd you do that for?!" Hyoyeon exclaimed in a whispering tone, clenching her teeth at Tiffany. "The only thing I would steal from him... is him. Do you see how much perfection is in that face right now?" 

"I agree," Marisa continued whispering along, raising her hand. Tiffany gave them both a stern look and crossed her arms, saying, "Yah, I don't care about the perfection of his face right now. I am saying that I stole his damn taxi. Can you guys forget about the handsome face right now?" 

"How do you forget about a handsome face?" Hyoyeon asked, looking at Tiffany. "A handsome face is always there, one does not forget a handsome face." 

"Okay well, back to my concern, which is not the handsome face. I wouldn't have stolen a taxi from him if I knew I was going to see him after that day." 

Hyoyeon began to smirk and poked her with her right elbow, also teasing, "Hey, why are you so concerned? Do you find him attractive girl? Is that why you're so concerned about how he'll react after he knows you're the person who stole his taxi?" 

"Girl, does it look like I find him attractive?" Tiffany asked while glaring at her unamused. Hyoyeon squinted , then Seunghyun finally came over to them which made all the girls freeze a bit. 

"What's up?" Seunghyun asked Myungsoo, giving him a pat on his shoulders. He quickly turned his head and made sudden eye contact with Tiffany. His arms fell towards his side, feeling nervous that he was actually seeing her in person. She was a lot more beautiful than her pictures, since she came in with a bare face that Seunghyun hadn't been familiar with since he'd been buying her magazines and keeping up with her updated videos online. He hadn't found her any less charming without any make-up on, because he just couldn't stop looking at her.

Tiffany got quite nervous, worried that he would remember her from that day of the taxi incident. Seunghyun took the approach and smiled at her, feeling like he couldn't see anyone else. Tiffany didn't react to his grin, so she slightly looked away to avoid as much eye contact as she could. 

"Guys, this is Seunghyun Hyung. He's the camera operator for this drama so you'll be seeing a lot of him." He turned to Hyoyeon and amusingly smirked, informing her, "He's also Jong In's older cousin." 

Hyoyeon froze when she heard that name, morally horrified to learn that this highly attractive man was actually related to someone like Jong In. They just seemed so different in their inner personalities to have any blood relation to one another. 

"Jong In?" Hyoyeon questioned stiffly, blinking her eyes with a blank look on her face. "As in Kim Jong In, the graphic designer?" 

"Yeah, that's my younger cousin. You know him?" 

Hyoyeon scratched her cheeks and forcefully smiled, shaking her head to reply softly, "Unfortunately." 

Myungsoo quickly changed the topic and said, "Hyung, this is Hyoyeon Noona. She came up with the storyline for this drama. She'll be the screenwriter for the script as well. I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot of each other, you're both behind the scenes people." Hyoyeon grinned at him, still draining the thought that he was related to that child. 

Seunghyun bent his neck down politely and asked, "If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? Just so I know what to call you." 

Tiffany being worried about Hyoyeon, immediately interjected and answered for her, "She's twenty five." Seunghyun slightly became tense when Tiffany answered instead of her, but tried not to question her. Hyoyeon giggled at him and said, "What she said. Nice to meet you though." 

"Ah, you're way younger than me. I'll just call you Hyoyeon then. Nice to meet you as well." 

Myungsoo moved his eyes towards Tina and Marisa, pointing at them to introduce, "That's Tina and Marisa. They work at the novel company that Hyoyeon's an author at." He nodded at them and smiled, making Tina and Marisa slightly flustered. He turned to look at Tiffany again, feeling the urge to talk to her more. 

Myungsoo then attentively coughed and looked at Tiffany, demanding, "Tiffany. Go to Ji Yong-ssi and then head to the dressing room. The stylists and make-up artists are already there. I'll go over when everyone's there to give orders out." 

Tiffany lightly nodded her head and began to follow his orders, still not saying anything. She walked right past them, making Seunghyun turn his head completely to look at where she was going. As she headed towards Ji Yong's direction, Myungsoo raised an eyebrow at her, wondering what was wrong with him. 

"Hyung," he called which made Seunghyun turn his head back around to him. "You stretching your neck or something?" Seunghyun nervously smiled and shook his head, trying to deny what he just did. He turned back to look at the girls to smile at them as Hyoyeon still admired his handsome physical traits. This was the type of guy that she always found handsome; the mellow, calm, polite and reserved type of man... But she felt more comfortable around than she expected. Usually when she was around handsome guys, she felt nervous and jumpy, but this felt a little different. 

"So," Hyoyeon started, looking at Seunghyun with a wondering facial expression. "You're really Jong In's cousin?" 

Seunghyun continued laughing again and replied, "Yes, he's actually my cousin. Is that so hard to believe?" 

"Oh, you should see the way he talks to her," Myungsoo said, adding in his input. "He makes it quite hard to believe." 

Seunghyun gave her a questioned face, wondering what she had meant by everything she said about Jong In. She began looking around to search if he was here, becoming a little worried if he actually did come. "He didn't happen to come with you guys today, did he?" She stared at both Seunghyun and Myungsoo with an apprehensive look in her eyes. Seunghyun shook his head and replied with a smile, "No. He had to do some extra work with one of his graphic design advertisements, so he's in his office all day today. I don't think he'll be by at all today."

As Hyoyeon let out a small sigh of relief, Myungsoo put in, "You'll be free from annoyance today Noona. Don't worry." 

Seunghyun looked in between both of them, wanting to ask what did Jong In do to her to make her annoyed by him. 

Tiffany went up to Ji Yong as he was bending down to fix some cables, slightly coughing to get his attention. He quickly looked up and stood up, bowing to her respectfully. She bent down a bit with a small grin, placing her hands on her chest to greet him. 

"I'm Tiffany," she greeted shortly, continuously grinning at him. Ji Yong threw his charismatic smile at her and replied, "No need to introduce yourself, I know who you are. I'm Ji Yong, it's finally nice to meet you." As Tiffany only grinned at him, Ji Yong went on to compliment, "I have to know who you are, you're one of the most popular people in Korea."

Tiffany snickered and crossed her arms, responding, "Yeah, in the worst way possible." 

Ji Yong laughed at her comment, shrugging a bit and replied, "Hey, at least you're known in some way. I guess we'll be working together more. You're scheduled for a photo shoot to be on the cover of K-Image. I'm sure your manager already informed you about that."

"Yeah, she was pretty excited." 

"Well, I'm happy to be working with a big star like you."

"Thanks," Tiffany replied briefly, not wanting to stand her for so long. "I should be happy to be working with you too. You're a good photographer." Ji Yong only smiled at her, observing that there hadn't been anything wrong with her. She may have been more blunt than other celebrities, but she certainly wasn't the worst. 

At the other end of the studio, Taeyeon entered through the doors along with Sojin, carrying a box of chocolate chip cookies in both of her hands. When Sojin saw Tiffany talking to Ji Yong at the set, she automatically got frustrated, clicking her tongue against her teeth. "Look at that trying to score points with Kwon Ji Yong already." 

Taeyeon widened her eyes to the fact that Sojin was already insulting somebody, so she looked over to see Tiffany talking to someone. She pouted and questioned, "Are you okay Unnie?" 

"I'm here to try to get Tiffany kicked out of that cover position for K-Image," Sojin replied, staring down at Tiffany and Ji Yong angrily. "I don't know how I should go in and start telling Ji Yong to take you instead of that one over there."

"If it's that hard, then you don't have to do it." 

"No, I want to do it Taeyeon. You deserve that cover because you deserve to be one of the best. What is this? They choose one of the worst to put on their cover. I don't understand their style of judgment, all I know is that it's lacking." 

Taeyeon only nodded her head as Sojin continued, "Trust me, I'll talk to Ji Yong. When he sees how sweet you are, I'm sure he'll go convince his boss in every way to try to get you after. You even woke up early to bake chocolate chip cookies for everyone on set, if that's not sweet, I don't know what is." Taeyeon remained silent as she held the box of cookies into her arms, trying to figure out what she was doing next. 

"If there was some way we could get Tiffany to express her y self in front of Kwon Ji Yong, he could see how horrendous she is and he might not want her for the cover of K-Image," Sojin suddenly said, sounding determined and overly confident. "I just need to figure out a way what I can do to make her upset or angry, so all of her visciousness could come out. That'd be the perfect plan to kick her spot out of the cover." 

"Unnie, wouldn't that be like cheating then if we did that to her?"

"Being in the industry is the same thing as being in a game sweetie. In this game, we have to play dirty to win. I know Tiffany is playing it too, she's just more mellow about it. How can she get so many things offered to her with that attitude of hers? She has to be doing something behind everyone's back to get all the fame like that." 

"I know, but it's not right to be 'cheating' like that," Taeyeon said, looking pitiful. "I just don't think it's right to go against her like that."

"Taeyeon sweetie, listen to me carefully. The entertainment industry is a win-lose type of society. The only way to win is to play dirty. If we're not playing dirty, then that means we lose. I understand you're a sweet and innocent girl who probably sees something completely different, but this is the real life of the entertainment industry. I'm not asking for you to do anything though, I'll do the work myself. You just go over there and offer him your cookies, and maybe he'll open his eyes to see how much of a sweetheart you are." 

Taeyeon still stood there fixed in the same spot, waiting for more orders from Sojin. Taeyeon sighed and questioned, "What are you gonna do Unnie?" 

"Hmm, I can't figure it out yet. All I know is that I have to expose Tiffany as much as I can to get Ji Yong to see. Do something to trigger her anger and then Ji Yong will most likely not want her anymore. I'll figure it out by today, don't you worry. I'm getting you that cover spot," Sojin responded, trying to think the best that she could. She then nudged Taeyeon in the arm and motioned her neck to go forward, "Taeyeon, go introduce yourself to him. Make sure to be extra sweet today, alright? We're trying to win over here." 

Taeyon lightly nodded her head, beginning to walk over towards that direction. She saw Myungsoo and Seunghyun first, remembering that he was the camera person that she recently worked with for the drama that just finished. When she made eye contact with both of them, she immediately bowed and smiled sweetly to them. "Myungsoo-ssi, Seunghyun-ssi, how are you?" 

"I'm good," Myungsoo answered happily, giving her a big smile while Seunghyun just smiled at her since he answered already. "Umm, just introduce yourself to Ji Yong-ssi over there and head over to the dressing room. I'll follow in when everyone gets there."

"Will do," she agreed, nodding her head and walking over towards Ji Yong, who was still at the photo set adjusting a few cables. Holding the cookie box tightly in her hands, she walked up to him to see that he was finally alone, standing close to him to get his attention. He looked up and saw her, immediately standing up to greet her. He smiled and started, "Hello there. Taeyeon right?" 

"Yes Sir," she said with a nod, trying to follow Sojin's orders as thoroughly as possible. "Pleased to meet you." 

"Same here. Why do you have such a big box in your hands?" 

"Oh, I woke up early to make some chocolate chip cookies for everyone. Do you want any? They're really good today." 

He shook his head and responded, "No thank you, I'm fine for now. Why don't you put it over on the snacks table right there?" He pointed to the table near the seating area and continued, "That way you can go on in and get dressed." Taeyeon nodded, wanting to figure out ways to talk to him more but he seemed to have rejected talking to her completely. Ji Yong continued nudging his head towards the tables, so she only nodded and began walking towards the snacks table. She slightly frowned when she turned back, wondering why Ji Yong was so stiff towards her; he seemed to be smiling happily and joking with Tiffany a lot.

A few moments later, entering the studio was Han Bin and Minji which got Myungsoo's attention fast. Myungsoo made eye contact with Minji, making them both wave at each other excitedly. Hyoyeon turned around to see Minji coming in, making her roll her eyes back to Myungsoo that he was happy to see that girl. Maybe Myungsoo finally found someone that he was actually interested in. "Now you smile," Hyoyeon said, crossing her arms to make fun of Myungsoo. 

Han Bin and Minji reached up to them, making Myungsoo realize that they walked in together. Did they come together? Because if they actually came together, that would've made his heart slightly hurt. He let out a sigh and started, "Did you guys come together?" 

"We walked in together," Han Bin answered loudly, pointing at Minji. "I saw this girl standing outside all shy and afraid to come in because she said she felt too early. So we waited for the right time and I just brought her in with me so she wouldn't have to be so shy." 

Minji only smiled shyly while Myungsoo went on, "You could've come in when you walked in here, it doesn't matter how early you are. I was here the entire time, I'm always early to every event that goes on. Don't need to be shy if I'm here." 

She nervously laughed and replied, "I forgot that you were actually coming today. If I knew you were in here, I would've come in. Next time, I'll keep that in mind." Myungsoo smiled happily when she said that to him, knowing that she was at least comfortable around him. Hyoyeon slightly smirked, seeing Myungsoo's ways of flirting with her. 

****

As everyone had gathered themselves in the dressing room, they each sat at a different area of the room, chatting with each other since they were all so excited to start. Krystal, Mino, Minji and Han Bin had been sitting in one corner in front of the mirror together, talking about how close they were going to be in the drama. Towards the middle, Suho and Taeyeon sat close to one another, awkwardly talking to each other about themselves so they can possibly get closer. Then Tiffany had sat by herself near the door, playing with her phone to try to ignore talking to everyone. 

In the same room setting up their materials, Lee Taemin was the fashionable make-up artist. Sasha Kang was the clothing stylist that set up all the dresses and outfits. Park Bom was the hair stylist, and also Chanyeol's older sister who he brought to help around the set. Also, there were a bunch of their little helpers on the side to keep them in shape. 

Myungsoo and Bobby came into the dressing room hearing them all talk, so he clapped his hands to get their attention. "Everyone." All seven of them looked over towards his direction as he went on, "I just talked to Ji Yong-ssi about the entire photo shoot. There will be different scenes and sets, so not all of you are going to be in the camera for the shoot. It'll be switched around a lot, but just prepare to be ready when it's your turn to go up. As for now, it's a group picture so all of you need to go. When it's not your turn, you're free to wait in here or go outside to check out the photo shoot. As for now, Appa ordered me for you guys to take a selfie with your partner and post it on your Instagram to show people. Don't write much though, we don't want them to know that you guys are in a drama together yet. Just post the picture and put a smiley face or something." 

They all became amused when they were asked to take a selfie which made Myungsoo laugh, "I know it's silly, but just do it. It'll make people happy to see your selfies with the opposite gender." Han Bin quickly took his phone out and pulled the camera out, placing the front camera in front of him and Minji, "Minji, let's take a cute selfie. We're good-looking people, this will turn out awesome. Come on, come on."

Krystal snickered and teased, "Mad cocky." 

Han Bin slightly laughed at her which made Minji smiled, as he pressed the button to take the picture. 

When Myungsoo began to see everyone following his orders, he smiled freely, knowing that they were doing it. When he saw Tiffany look at him with a restless face, he walked up to her as she said, "I don't do selfies."

"Tiffany, what do you do?" 

"I don't know, but selfies is not on that list." 

"It's fine," Myungsoo said, waving his hand at her. "Appa didn't give any orders for you Tiffany. We all know how you are, so just sit there for the time being." 

Tiffany was relieve to hear that, so she sat back in the chair and continued playing with her phone. When Myungsoo walked back to the door again, Bobby poked him with his elbow and asked, "Hyung, let's take a selfie together." 

"Child, why would I take a selfie with you? We're not playing in a drama together."

"We can make our own drama, Hyung. Ours will be the most popular one too. Kim Jin Won and Kim Myungsoo, we even got the same last name, look at that. A match made from heaven." 

"No one has the time and place to take a selfie with you," Myungsoo complained, walking away from his nonsense. When Bobby went behind him, he turned around and pointed at him, "You are supposed to be inside the dressing room telling all of them which months they are taking their photos for, what poses they have to do, their arrangements and who they're taking the picture with. Another one of Ji Yong's assistants will be in here with you shortly, so why are you following me?" 

"Because I love you."

"Child, right now is not the time to love me. Right now it's time to work."

"But I always love you Hyung."

"Oh goodness." 

****

Cover Photo

After twenty minutes of waiting, seven of them finally came out in different outfits that brought out their elegance. Tiffany was in a short, black, off-shoulder dress that went up her knees a bit and black high heels that made her taller by three inches. Taeyeon was also in a short, black dress, but with thick straps and almost up to the knees, also with black heels. Krystal and Minji had the same baby blue, babydoll short dress that had long sleeves wearing beige heels that made them two and a half inches taller. Suho, Mino and Han Bin had it easy, since they only had to wear a tan colored suit with black pants, finishing off with black shoes. 

Hyoyeon smiled as she saw Tiffany, admiring how gorgeous her best friend always was. It wasn't anything new, but Hyoyeon always felt proud and lucky to have Tiffany as her best friend. 

Myungsoo also began to smile like an idiot, but the only person who was able to notice it was Bobby. Minji was in a different look than how she normally was in, so it made him smile even more seeing admirable she really was. Her face was always so happy, so he just wondered if a person like her ever had any problems with that charismatic smile across her face. 

From a far corner where Seunghyun had been filming everything, his eyes only went to Tiffany. No one else seemed to have grasped his attention since his eyes were only on Tiffany, and it didn't seem like he wanted to look any other direction. 

Ji Yong held onto his camera that was on his tripod while Young Bae was at the editing computer with Chanyeol and Baekhyun sitting by his side. The editing computer was linked with the camera, so every shot that Ji Yong had taken were all going to appear on the screen right after. 

All seven of them came out and saw exactly three chairs in front of the light brown background, waiting to get their directions. "Alright," Ji Yong said, coming closer to the seats. "This is going to be the cover for the calendar. So I'm pretty sure Sehun explained all of your positions for this. Two couples are going behind the chair, who is that?" 

Krystal, Mino, Minji and Han Bin all raised their hands which made Ji Yong smiled satisfactorily, content that they knew what they were doing, "Positions then." They went to take their position with Suho sitting in the middle chair, followed by Taeyeon on his left and Tiffany at his right. 

Behind them, Minji stood right at the edge next to Han Bin, while Krystal stood at the other which made Han Bin and Mino right in the middle of the girls. When everyone took their position, Ji Yong began to prepare his camera, getting ready to give them the last orders for their photo. "Umm, the back row... Minji, rest your left arm on Han Bin's shoulders and Krystal, rest your right arm on Mino's shoulders. You guys are the same height as them, so it'll be easy to rest your arms on them." Minji and Krystal rested their arms on the guys' shoulders like Ji Yong requested, but Han Bin and Mino glanced at each other. Han Bin sneered oddly and questioned softly, "Mino, is he calling us short?" 

"Is he? I didn't hear him say it. I mean, I'm 5'11 though, so maybe that's all you bro." 

"Yah, I'm an inch shorter than you bro. The girls' heels are just tall, have you seen Minji's height?" Han Bin said, slightly glaring at him, shaking it off and looking towards the camera again. Ji Yong moved his eye contact towards the three sitting in the chair, requesting, "Alright, as for the front row... Tiffany, put your arms on Suho's right leg while Taeyeon... Put your arm on his left leg. Make your posture have a little tension, you guys are in love with the same guy, so make sure you make it have enough feeling. Alright?" Tiffany automatically put her left arm onto Suho's legs and crossed her own legs, remembering what Sehun and Bobby had told her for the pose of this shoot. Ji Yong smiled at her and said, "Alright, no need to fix Tiffany, she really is pro at this. Taeyeon, just look at what Tiffany's doing and follow her posture." Ji Yong and Taeyeon made slight eye contact, making him a bit tense with her odd look that she gave him. He tried to ignore her and shrugged his shoulders, looking at the entire scenario to see if it was going to come out alright. Taeyeon finally put her right arm softly on Suho's legs, resting her hand on his knees which made him a bit nervous. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and crossed her left leg over her right, positioning herself more comfortably. Suho turned to her and asked, "Are you alright?" 

"I'm fine," Taeyeon said with a smile, looking at him sweetly. He slightly smirked and looked back towards the camera. Ji Yong got his camera ready and said, "Okay, guys in the back... wrap your arms around the girls' waist so that way it'll look more appealing. And Suho... Relax your shoulders a little, you look really stiff right now. Rest your arms a little. You have two girls fighting for you when you're in love with only one, move yourself towards the one you're in love with." Suho looked at Taeyeon and smiled, placing his left arm over her hand that was rested on his knees. 

"Is this alright?" Suho asked her, making her feel a little flustered from his concern. She nodded her head while Tiffany rolled her eyes, wanting this entire set to just go on already. When everyone seemed to be in perfect position, Ji Yong pulled his camera up to his face and began to photograph as much as he could. "Alright guys, all you need to do is smile."

After twenty five minutes of taking over hundreds of different shots, Ji Yong finally finalized it and announced, "Background change to white! Suho and Taeyeon's up next for the January page!" Ji Yong's workers immediately started changing the background, leading all the models for the day to a different area so they could change the set. 

All the stylists pulled Suho and Taeyeon off from the photo set, leaving with only the five of them and Tiffany on the seat by herself. She stretched her neck around a little from staying in the same position for too long, turning her head to make eye contact with Seunghyun who was filming the entire thing. He immediately became uptight, giving her a grin to make sure she knew he saw him. She widened her eyes blankly and turned around, scratching her head a little. 

Ji Yong went over towards the editing computer and asked Young Bae, "How are the shots?" 

"I like it," he answered, clicking through a few of time. "There's one where Tiffany looks really fierce than everyone else. I think that'll be a great cover since she stands out in the drama." 

"We can work through most of them right?"

"Who said most? My friend, we can work through all of them." 

Back in the dressing room, Suho and Taeyeon got separated into different parts of the changing area, each putting on their next themed colored outfits for the next shot. As Taeyeon was pulling up a laced, pastel purple dress with thin straps, Sasha and her assistant, Jessica, were patiently looking through their pair of heels that they prepared for all the girls.

"Jess, do you think beige heels or tan heels match that dress?" Sasha asked, making Jessica turn to look and observe what Taeyeon was wearing. Jessica pursed her lips and replied, "I think beige heels would be the best for that. Tan makes it looks way too contrasted from each other, go with beige." 

Sasha pulled out her high beige heels and immediately gasped, making Taeyeon and Jessica widen their eyes in worry. Sasha slapped her palm against her forehead and groaned, "Ugh, I brought the wrong beige heels. Remember the one I told you I bought from the flee market because they were cute?" Jessica nodded her head as Sasha continued, "They were sitting right next to my Steve Madden beige heels, I can't believe I picked this one up. It's gonna have t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter