Rip Off The Mask

Behind The Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To my lovely readers: I realize I made a bunch of mistakes and forget to add an entire scene, so I bolded the new parts. If you wanna take time reading it, go ahead. Haha, I'm mad dumb, but here you go >.< 

The secret of life is to have no fear; it's the only way to function.

Hyoyeon stood right on the side of Han Bin and Minji, trying not to get in the way of being in their shot. She went around to get Minji's face clear on the screen, making sure Han Bin was able to get in the shot since he was behind her. As Minji sat herself down on the bike, doing the best to adjust her position upon the bike. The bicycle was on the brakes, making harder for Minji to make herself sit on it without actually pedaling it. On the brake handles were different colored of balloons, and the other set of balloons were held by Han Bin in the back of the bicycle. 

Minji tried to get a hold of herself, feeling like the bicycle was going to fall everytime. She took a deep breath and sat on the bike firmly, thinking about how she was going to put both foot on her pedals and also take a picture at the same time. Han Bin poked his head to check up on her, asking, "You good Minji?" 

"I'm trying to be good," Minji replied as a joke, making Han Bin chuckle a bit. When Ji Yong noticed that Minji seemed to balance herself out well enough, he took his camera position and asked the two of them, "You two ready?" 

Han Bin made sure Minji was ready but she only nodded her head, hoping for the best. Ji Yong began counting off to take the photo, while Minji put both of her feet on the pedal to pose the best that she could. Before she even knew it, she began losing the balance of both herself and the bike, beginning to fall over without being able to control it. Han Bin's eyes widened in shock, yelling out, "Minji!" He ran over as quickly as she could by her side, and when she fell over, her entire body came crashing on top of him. She felt overly embarrassed that her entire back body was making complete physical contact with Han Bin at the moment, but she wasn't able to see his face because everyone who was part of the photograph production crew had been watching her. 

"Oh my god," Minji started saying, looking back at him to see his pained face after he was the one who hit the ground himself. "I am so, so, so, so sorry B.I. I didn't want to fall on top of you like that." She quickly stood up, but began falling over again, but Han Bin caught her by her wrists to steady herself back up again. Han Bin smiled at her and felt embarrassed for her, since everyone seemed to be watching. "Woman, get a grip of yourself. You're so nervous, you're falling all over the place. Relax Minji, breathe in... breathe out. I am taking the picture with you, stop being so nervous." 

"I can't help it," she replied shyly, making Han Bin continously laugh. "Sorry though, I keep delaying everything with my clumsiness." 

"It's fine Minji, I'm just worried about you. I don't want you falling so much, your legs might be in bad condition by the time we get home. Just relax yourself, but if you fall again, don't worry because -"

"You got me?" Minji said, interrupting him a bit, predicting what he was going to say next. Han Bin nodded happily which made her chuckle a little bit, but she only scratched her head in frustration with herself because she had terrible balance. Myungsoo went close to Hyoyeon, who got the entire footage on tape, still concerned about Minji and shouted out, "Minji. Are you okay?" 

Minji turned around and lighted up right after she saw him, nodding her head. She was always so happy when he acted concerned for her, but she tried not to make it so obvious. She smiled at him and cued her thumbs up, "I'm good, I'm good." 

"Be careful," Myungsoo said concerned for her, worried that she was going to fall again. Han Bin poked his head to look at Myungsoo and assured, "Don't worry Hyung, I got her."

"You got her a little too much," Myungsoo complained under his breath, making Hyoyeon hear what he just said. She raised an eyebrow and looked at him, wondering why he sounded so bitter. She coughed a bit to make him turn to her as she asked, "You good?" 

He figeted around a little bit, but then fixed the collar of his shirt, nodding at her, "I'm good." 

"You know Minji says she's good too, but she's been lying most of the time," Hyoyeon stated, looking closely at Myungsoo and giving him a suspicious look. He met eyes with her to see her smirking at him but he only coughed more, trying to hide his embarrassment to make sure she couldn't figure it out. He smiled at her and replied, "I'm fine." 

She sneered and rolled her eyes, continuing to hold onto the camera. She whispered to herself jokingly, "Minji, you're making my little brother not so good." When Myungsoo continued to poke his head to watch Han Bin and Minji clearly, he couldn't help worry that she was going to fall again. The only worrying part was that Han Bin was right there, ready to help her.

When the pair were trying to position themselves, Seunghyun finally came back to Hyoyeon, and placed his hands on her shoulders heavily to get her attention away from the camera. She widened her eyes and looked up to see him, "Oh Oppa, I didn't think you'd be back so quick." 

"I got my sandwich already," he replied, rubbing his stomach to indicate that he was full. "My stomach isn't growling anymore." 

"How's my friend?" She continued asked, giving him a curious look. 

He rolled his eyes around in slight meekness, bobbing his head around playfully, "She's good."

"Why does everyone seem to like that word today?" Hyoyeon questioned, getting a little annoyed by everyone's responses of just being good. 

He let out a laugh and went on with his answer, "She actually is good. I think I cheered her up with my overly corny jokes. I don't know, I just sat down and kept eating my sandwich, and tried to make her feel better since you said she was moody."

"You sat down with her to eat a sandwich?" Hyoyeon asked in complete shock, wondering how that even happened. Seunghyun nodded his head slowly as Hyoyeon continued, "Like the two of you on the floor... And you eating a sandwich in front of her? As she sits down and listens to you and your corny jokes?"

Seunghyun nodded his head in major confusion, making Hyoyeon ask even more, "And she didn't throw a heel at you?" 

Seunghyun laughed and crossed his arms, "I don't recall her throwing a heel at me. If she did, I'd probably be unconscious instead of sitting with her on the floor." Hyoyeon pouted a bit, seeing that he was joking with her. She let out a sigh and tried to think to herself, wondering why Tiffany was actually communicating with Seunghyun decently. Tiffany never associated herself with anybody for the seven years that she's worked as an actress... Well, she's never associated with anyone nicely in this matter. However, by the looks of how Seunghyun was talking about her, he seemed to be perfectly fine.

Hyoyeon was wondering if hell was frozen over, because she'd never expect a sudden change from Tiffany like that. Maybe Tiffany thought he was attractive, but even if she thought he was attractive, she still wouldn't be this nice to him. Unless he was overly nice to her, that Tiffany had to soften up. She scratched her head and groaned to herself, wanting to know what was happening. 

Seunghyun tapped Hyoyeon a bit and questioned, "Does she always throw a heel at someone?" 

"I mean, it wouldn't be a surprise if you came back saying that," Hyoyeon slightly joked, smiling at him. "Maybe your jokes were corny, that's why she was more... You know, not mean." 

"I do joke like an old man, so she probably didn't want to be mean for the grandpa," Seunghyun said with a chuckle, making Hyoyeon rolled her eyes with a sweet smile as he continued, "Hey, I'll take the camera back. Thanks for filming for the time being, I can't wait to see your camera skills. By the way you were sitting on the ground, you look professional."

"Yeah, no problem," Hyoyeon replied, giving him the camera back as she rested her arms feeling like she had lifted weights. "I gave Myungsoo the camera for a little bit when I went inside, so you probably want to delete that once you transfer the shots to your computer. They're not mine though, so don't yell at me please." 

"I don't yell at people easily," Seunghyun said, scratching his ear as he laughed at her. "But I'm pretty sure I can tell when Myungsoo handled the camera, it's not that hard to tell." Hyoyeon smiled at him sweetly and took a few steps back, allowing him to take control of his shots now. 

When Hyoyeon sat down, she saw Ji Yong head over towards Minji and Han Bin, putting a small box against the bike to make it display there without being able to fall back down. Ji Yong smiled at the two and said, "Maybe I should've given you guys this from the start, I forgot about Minji's awesome balance." Minji nervously chuckled when he was being sarcastic with her as he shoved the small stand towards the bike, making sure it stood there without falling off. He signaled Minji to try it out once more, so as she went on, she was able to sit on the seat stably. 

He looked at her questionably and asked, "Are you okay now?" Minji nodded then they both took their positions, grabbing onto each other's hands to follow the pose that they were ordered to do. 

After a few minutes of taking a dozen of pictures of Minji on her bike with balloons attached to the handles while Han Bin was holding onto her hand sweetly, with his left hand hanging onto a bunch of balloon ribbons. Although this was probably supposed to be a cute picture between the two of them, he felt slightly awkward because he's never done something so cheesy and romantic before. It was also strange because Minji had to act like she was riding the bike while Han Bin was chasing after her, trying to be romantic and cute. 

"Alright," Ji Yong announced, changing his position. "Look at each other now." Minji turned make eye contact with Han Bin, while he gave her a friendly wink to imply that he was ready. When Minji began to smile, Ji Yong began counting and taking pictures right away, looking at Han Bin as sweetly as she could. 

They stayed with that pose for a good ten minutes, both of them beginning to get stiff with their smiling because they've been holding it for so long. Their eyes were also beginning to become dry because they've staring at each other for a while; it wasn't awkward for them, but it was too long to be staring at someone for too long.

When Ji Yong suddenly stopped taking pictures, Han Bin immediately pierced through to complain, "Damn Minji, I look mad gay holding these balloons in my hands. They're all colorful and what not."

"I think you look cute." 

"Cute is not for me." 

"Come on, you wouldn't chase after a girl on her bike with a bunch of balloons in your hands? That's pretty romantic." 

"Do I look like the type who would chase down a girl with a bunch of balloons in my hands?" Han Bin asked bitterly, trying not to talk too loudly. "I ain't that romantic now, the only time I would do this, is if I have to act this out in the drama. With real girls, oh heck no, I don't chase anyone like this. I don't chase period." 

Minji looked at him with a smirk, as he snickered and continued onto complain, "Would you really want a guy chasing after you with a bunch of balloons in his hands looking like a creepy clown?" 

She laughed hysterically and replied, "Do you think you look like a creepy clown right now? Your face is far too handsome to even look like a clown. You look too cool for that." 

"If people I know actually buy this calendar, my image will have absolutely no swag," he replied, fixing his red varsity jacket at the collar. Minji rolled her eyes and said, "You'll be fine, it's cute. Change your image once in a while. You don't need to have swag all the time. Be a little romantic." 

"I am far from romantic, Minji. Don't expect me to this with any girl besides in dramas. I wonder how I'm even playing my role, I'm sort of afraid of the script now." 

"You don't wanna look cute?"

"No," Han Bin said roughly, sounding so serious. "This is not even cute, I believe that I look gay." 

Minji sighed and began to nod, starting to give up with this argument, "Yeah, you do kind of look it." 

"Oh thanks for the encouragement partner."

"Oh, you're welcome partner," Minji responded with an eyebrow raise, having fun with making fun of her friend. 

Ji Yong didn't stop them from having a side conversation because he thought that the two of them talking and laughing fit the entire scenario. Without interuptting them, he went on snapping photos of them since he didn't want to break apart their conversation; it looked absolutely perfectly right now in his opinion. 

They also seemed to be oblivious that they were still being models because they were too busy making fun of each other. 

As Hyoyeon was in her own world being a huge fangirl with how cute they were as a couple, Myungsoo only gave them an unpleasant look - well, mostly Han Bin, since he seemed overly friendly with Minji, which he didn't quite like. He snickered once and rolled his eyes, "What could this dude be saying that's making her laugh so much?" 

Hyoyeon began to squeal on the inside to herself because she thought these two had the best chemistry out of all the couples that were acting in this drama. With how she planned out their characters to be with how they were interacting right now, made her eager to see how this drama was going to turn out. Minji was playing the role of a sweet and silly, yet weak and fragile girl, and Hyoyeon believed that she fit the role very well. 

As Hyoyeon was fangirling by herself, she began to hit Myungsoo in the stomach from her excitement, making him look down at her with a raised eyebrow. She smiled hardly and said excitely, "Oh my god, I have a new OTP. Hurry up and shoot this drama, I need to watch them."

"Noona, what the heck is an OTP?" 

"Boy, what kinda person in the industry doesn't know what an OTP is? Especially an industry that belongs to you, where have you been?" Hyoyeon questioned, hitting him in the stomach again. Hyoyeon blushed by herself and placed both hands on her face to hold in her excitement, "It's One True Pairing, a couple that is a match made from heaven in people's opinions. At the moment, the top OTP on my list happens to be Minji and Han Bin. They're freaking adorable together, their chemistry is like boiling right now."

Marisa from the side, poked her head and smiled at Myungsoo to ask, "Oppa, you don't know what that is? Isn't the term OTP an entertainment word? I feel like you should know this." 

"Only you fangirls would know this," Myungsoo responded bitterly, trying to make fun of them to hold in his jealousy. "A personal affairs manager like me doesn't have OTPs like you guys." 

"Well, as a writer, this OTP fits my standards of a perfect couple," Hyoyeon said, bobbing her head happily. "You, Mr. Personal Affairs Manager, I don't know what standards you have. You always so stern about everything. Thank goodness I'm not working under your company, I'd be afraid of you.

Myungsoo stared at them with a straight face, sneering a bit and not agreeing with Hyoyeon as much. He shrugged and sighed, "They don't match that much." When Hyoyeon slightly glared at him, Bobby who was sitting behind her, poked his head out near her shoulders and added in, "Hyung, I hate to break it to you... They do make a good couple. I'm checking the ratings of which couple is the hottest right now from the group picture, and people really want to see Minji and Han Bin." 

"Who wouldn't want Minji and Han Bin?" Hyoyeon questioned, slouching down and acrossing her arms. "Even I want them. Together though, not individually." 

Myungsoo let out a deep sigh and shook his head, not feeling like he should be a part of this conversation. He shook his head at her and said, "You're doing the screenwriting for this drama, you can manipulate all the dialogue you want." 

Hyoyeon flickered her eyes at him flirtaciously as a joke and tapped her chin, "Thank you for giving me ideas Myungsoo. The audience better prepare themselves for some good intimate scenes between them."

Myungsoo widened his eyes and raised his voice loudly, "Intimate? Noona, aren't they the younger couple? Why are you making intimate scenes with them? I don't think that's a good idea." Hyoyeon looked back at Bobby who was sitting behind her and raised her eyebrows cunningly, signaling she was messing with Myungsoo. Bobby only smiled lightly to make sure Myungsoo wouldn't notice and replied to her, "That's a good idea Noona. You should make a lot of intimate scenes between them. Get your feels Noona, you do what you want." 

"Thanks Bobby, I will write it myself to get my feels. The directors better depict it like how it is my head though." 

Myungsoo became extremely worried that Hyoyeon seemed really serious, but she tried to hold in her laughter from bursting out in front of him. Bobby turned his entire body around to turn his back towards him, taking his phone to play with. Hyoyeon scratched her head, knowing that Myungsoo was staring at her with a face of shock, but she was only messing with him for fun.

The most she was going to write about that couple was cute, young love scenes - such as back hugging and cheek kissing; Myungsoo was taking it way further than what she wanted to write. 

When Minji and Han Bin finally finished with their bike shoot, they quickly got rid of their props and tied the balloons around the other side of the handle. Minji started shivering from the cold weather, since the wind rushed against her entire body. 

Ji Yong clapped his hands and began to announce, "Guys, we're gonna head back into the studio inside! The next shoot is Tiffany and Suho for the June cover. Make sure to set up a gray background for me once you get in." Everyone began to scatter back into the inside of the studio set, Minji went to sit next to Krystal and Mino who were near the tent, immediately grabbing water from the table. 

She started shivering from the quick gush of wind as she sat down making Krystal ask, "You cold girl?"

"Yeah girl," Minji replied, rubbing her arms up and down to create a warm temperature. "I was getting goosebumps throughout that entire photo shoot. I only have a dress and a cardigan on, it's super thin too." 

Mino reached down to feel the temperature of her hands, but when he touched them, she was extremely cold and it seemed like she needed gloves. He nodded his head in agreement and told Krystal, "Her hands are cold."

"No duh Sherlock," Krystal snapped back, snickering at him. "Didn't she just say she was cold? You had to test her hand to know that?" 

Han Bin walked over to hear what she said with a bottle of protein milk in his hands and asked, "Minji, you cold?" Minji nodded her head and scrunched her shoulders to shiver more. He placed his milk onto her lap and said, "Hold this, I'll be right back." She stayed there slightly confused, looking at both Krystal and Mino, all wondering where he ran off to. He came back after a few moments with two huge jackets in his hands and placed one of them on Minji's back, so she could get warmer. She was struck by surpise when he put the jacket around her, making her look up. He smiled at her and shrugged, "So you'll be warmer. It's my jacket, so you can wear it every time you get cold today." 

He gave the other jacket to Krystal and continued, "Here, one for you too."

"Boy, did I say I was cold?"

"Yah, you're wearing shorts too," Han Bin stated, raising his voice loudly. "I'm just trying to spread the consideration so you won't yell at me for not getting you. We're all part of this friendship circle here, we gotta look out for each other." He looked at Krystal and pointed at her, "Use the jacket for when you get cold, capiche? Don't complain that I don't got you, because I do." 

Krystal rolled her eyes at him and shook her head, placing the jacket upon her lap. Mino raised his hands up and glared at Han Bin, "Hey, aren't I a part of this friendship circle too? Where's my jacket fool?" 

"Dude, what do you need a jacket for?" Han Bin asked, stepping back to scowl at him. "Your pants are tight as , they'll warm you up enough being wrapped around your legs like that." Krystal and Minji laughed hysterically, almost spitting out the water that they were swallowing from their own water bottles. He laughed at himself and looked at Krystal, continuing on, "Someone has to get you too woman. Your boy is in his own world to even pay attention to if you're cold or not." 

Mino rested his arms behind Krystal's chair and leaned into her, acting jealous, "She's mine, stick to your own main girl. We don't share in the drama life." 

"So we share in real life?" Krystal questioned, raising an eyebrow at him. He began to get confused again, so he wandered his eyes up and down, not knowing what to say. 

Hyoyeon watched every little move that Han Bin made towards Minji from a distant, nearly screaming out loud from her excitement. Her heart was racing so fast feeling like she was watching an actual drama with her favorite couple, but it was better because this was reality, and these two were giving her the fan service that she needed. 

She wanted to squeeze onto a pillow like she normally does when she's watching a drama at home in her bed, but there was no pillow around her. The closest person to her was Myungsoo, Marisa and Bobby, but she decided to yank onto Myungsoo's sleeves because he was right in front of her standing. When she did, he was quite startled but all she did was squeeze onto his shirt and squealed, "Oh my god, I'm already getting feels without having to watch the drama. Why are they so freaking cute together? I can't contain my feels, my face is getting hot." 

"Noona, you good?"

"Boy, I am beyond good," she said confidently, squeezing onto his wrists now, feeling like the circulation of his arm was going to be cut off by her grabbing him. "Did you see him giving her that jacket? Oh my god, he's adorable, why can't I find a guy like that?" 

Myungsoo rolled his eyes bitterly and scoffed, "I could've given her my jacket if I knew she was cold." Hyoyeon slouched back and started to spazz with Marisa instead, seeing that Myungsoo didn't seem to be into the couple as much as she was. Bobby snickered and sang to Myungsoo himself, "But you didn't, Hyung." Myungsoo started to glare at him while Bobby continued speaking, "You can't do anything now. Mr. Smooth Moves over there already got the gentleman score with both Krystal and Minji. You slackin' big time bro." 

"Does it look like I care about Krystal right now?" Myungsoo asked sternly, staring at Bobby. "Her boyfriend is right next to her, she doesn't need to be taken care of." 

"Damn," Hyoyeon said, adding into the conversation. "It seems like no one matters if their name isn't Minji." Myungsoo became flustered, fixing the collar of his shirt inside to downplay himself right now. 

"You know who you remind me of Hyung?" Bobby asked, twinkling his eyes at him.

"Who?"

"The dragon from the game Super Mario Brothers. You know? The one that Mario has to fight with in the end." 

"How the heck do I remind you of that ugly thing?" 

"Well, you're guarding The Princess for mad long," Bobby began to explain, using hand gestures to prove his point. "But once Mario begins fighting and jumping over those evil brown mushrooms, he comes to grab the princess mad easily because that damn dragon can't defend himself for ."

"Child, what the heck are you saying?" 

"Hyung, you still don't get me? I am saying that you are that dragon that only stands in front of that princess. While Mr. Smooth Move over there is Mario... Working, fighting and making the effort to get his princess. And that dragon can't do anything for crap, he just moves back and forth while Mario does all the work. Then the dragon falls down the bridge, obviously dies, and then he grabs the princess. You poor, poor, poor dragon, Hyung." 

Myungsoo glared at him, not feeling amused with Bobby at all. Bobby nervously laughed and continued, "I'm sure you know who the princess is. It ain't me either, that would be a misunderstanding if you think that, even though I know I'm beautiful."

"You know who you're about to be from this game?"

"Who Hyung, who?" 

"The mushroom that gets stomped on, that's who. I'll come out of the damn dungeon just to come stomp on you." 

Hyoyeon turned to Myungsoo and slid back, pretending to be intimidated, "Damn Myungsoo, you're mad viscious to your intern." She turned back to Bobby and nudged her head towards him to ask, "Is your brother always this viscious?" 

Bobby raised both eyebrows at her quickly and replied, "Like I said, he's the dragon. Dragons are viscious." 

She tapped his head a few times and smiled at him nicely, “Don’t worry Bobby, your face can’t even be an evil mushroom. You can be Luigi.”

Bobby laughed at her comment and asked, “Noona, you play that game too? I wouldn’t have guessed by the way you write your sappy love scenes. You’re mad girly.”

“Boy, don’t flatter yourself too much. I only play that game. I bought a Nintendo DS for 150 US dollars just so I can play Mario Brothers. I never brought any other games. If you talk about any other games, I’m just gonna sit here and nod my head.”

“What about Halo?”

“Nodding my head.”

Myungsoo only shook his head, watching these silly people talk. His attention went back to Minji and Han Bin who were sitting right next to each other, laughing at each other about God knows what. Bobby was right though – all he was doing was standing there without making any moves.

****

June Cover

When everyone went back inside to shoot the next picture, Tiffany and Suho were in different areas of the dressing room, getting ready for their turn. Tiffany was in her skin-tight, strapless and red dress, while Taemin was in front of her doing her make-up and Bom was behind her, setting her hair to be wavy.

Fro the corner of her eye, she saw Jessica and Sasha organizing the shoes to wear. She gave out a huge sigh, wondering if she was going to be played by them again.

Once she finished, Sasha ran over to her and smiled, giving her a pair of black high heels that were really tall, also with ankle straps for her to put on. She made eye contact with her, giving her a blank stare. She was debating whether or not she should say something about the last heels, but she didn’t think it was worth it. What was worth it was staying quiet, knowing that she wasn’t affected by it.

She sighed again, sliding the heels and adjusting the straps herself, while Sasha was standing there and waiting for her response. She stood up, expecting the heels to be slightly thee same, but they ended up feeling comfortable. Sasha grinned again and asked, “Are they comfortable?”

She pushed her hair out of the way and didn’t bother to look at her, so she just said, “I need the bathroom. I gotta fix my bra.” Tiffany walked out of the dressing room without even answering Sasha, which left her quite astonished.

While Tiffany was in the bathroom fixing her strapless bra inside of her dress, she felt more uncomfortable wearing the dress than the shoes now. Just because she was the villain of dramas, she was always forced to wear really tight and short dresses that made her and s pop out. They always needed her to wear something seductive and provocative, so that they knew she was bad.

She didn’t like it at all, but what could she do? It was the life that she had chose. Not to mention, it paid off everything well. She probably would be happier if she could be herself around people; but there were way too many people do with to act like herself.

When she came back out and reached the door of the dressing room, she heard Sasha scream loudly, “Holy !” She stopped herself and stood nearby the door, continuing to listen. Sasha groaned and cried loudly, “The heels that I brought outside for Tiffany! They were the fake, cheap ones!”

“What?!” Jessica yelled after, increasing the volume of her high voice. “How the heck did that happen?! I thought you said you put it back in your shoe bag?”

“I could’ve sworn I put it back in there!” She exclaimed back, sounding highly scared. “I don’t know how this happened. I seriously remember putting the bad heels back in my shoe bag then put the Dior heels in my sports bag to bring outside! I even checked the brand name before putting it in, I don’t know ho this happened!”

“Maybe you were in a rush,” Taemin predicted, trying to help her think it through. “You seemed rushed when you were packing your bags.”

“I know I was rushing but I seriously thought that I put the fake ones aside. Ugh, I’m such an idiot. No wonder why she was giving me a dirty look, she probably thought I played her or something.”

“I’m pretty surprised that she didn’t say anything,” Jessica added, making Sasha feel even guiltier. “If that was me, I would probably yell at you. You’re lucky Tiffany is only giving you dirty looks. I heard she was one of the most obnoxious and bratty celebrities out there. She’s probably in a good mood today, so she’s not ing out on you.”

Taemin scoffed and said, “She seems fine. I honestly expected her to be worst but she’s just quiet, and gives a straight face. I haven’t seen her act y, like how they say she is.”

“You think she’ll get back at me?” Sasha questioned. “Should I be careful?”

“Yah, it’s not that big of a deal,” Taemin sassed. “It’s not like you were trying to murder her. Just say sorry if she brings it up, and explain about the mistaken switch of heels. I doubt she’ll yell at you for your mistake – she probably would’ve done it by now.”

“I don’t know,” Jessica said, sounding worried. “I would be cautious if I were you. She seems pretty intimidating. The quiet ones are always the dangerous ones. It’s hard to know what they’re thinking.”

“You guys are exaggerating,” Taemin argued.

“No, we’re not,” Jessica responded, defending the both of them. “This is what everyone says on the social media, and I’m not disagreeing with them.” 

That's what everyone always though, all they ever did was listen to social media. However, she was really convinced that the two girls weren't the ones who gave her the bad heels. But that meant that someone else had to be the ones to plan out hurting her, the question was who and why? 

What were they planning on doing? 

She had to figure out who was messing with her, because she knew it wasn't going to stop here. Whoever did it, was only beginning their scheme. 

Tiffany and Suho finally came back to the photo set where everyone was, seeing that they were still preparing the background for this picture. Suho was in loose clothing; the top part of his outfit was a black leather jacket with a white shirt inside, while the bottom part was just dark blue jeans and black sneakers. Tiffany, in her skin-tight, dark red, strapless dress leaned against the wall and crossed her arms as she waited, glancing over to look at Seunghyun who had been taking a video of Hyoyeon. By the looks of it, it seemed like Hyoyeon was really comfortable because she seemed to be joking around and playing with him, which meant that he couldn't be doing anything bad. Well, when the two of them were talking, he seemed to be pretty decent. She didn't make herself the most welcoming, but he still sat down with her and tried to cheer her up the best that she could. 

Tiffany only hoped that he was nice to Hyoyeon, but it didn't seem like she had to worry about that. At first she thought Hyoyeon was going to like him the moment she saw him, but she felt like that wasn't going to happen given the way they interact. 

"Are you comfortable in that dress?" Tiffany heard Suho ask, making her roll her eyes towards him without turning her neck around. She gulped once and shrugged, "Do you think I'm wearing pajamas?" 

He only grinned awkwardly and continued saying, "Well, I think you look really nice in that dress. It really brings out your beauty." 

Tiffany was about to gag by his cheesy compliment, so she only looked at him with a bitter facial expression, trying not to say to much. She never liked guys complimenting her or flirting with her on set because she always thought they were up to no good. Besides, she didn't trust anyone easily so she never responded to these types of comments. Then again, she just hated getting complimented by guys in general; she wasn't ever the romantic type, so it made her uneasy.

Given the fact that she was wearing a that brought out her s and expressively, she already didn't like this guy. She was getting a sketchy vibe from him, so she definitely wasn't planning on saying anything nice back. She gave him the same face and replied, "Do you want a compliment back or something?" 

Suho stopped talking, so Tiffany knew that he was probably going to leave her alone. 

Ji Yong finally called the two of them to come towards the set, while Tiffany fixed her hair a little before they began. She made quick eye contact with Seunghyun, and he quickly raised his eyebrows at her with a small smile. She didn't particularly respond to him but she just looked at him oddly, shaking her head with a straight face. 

"Okay, this shot is kind of seductive," Ji Yong stated, preparing his camera to shoot. "I didn't know what other word to use for it, but by the way the outline was typed, that was the best word to go for. Suho, you're gonna look into my camera, while Tiffany... You're gonna look at him." They both nodded their heads and began to pose, getting closer to each other. Ji Yong came to move their bodies around, putting Suho's right arm around Tiffany's waist, which made him a bit jumpy. Ji Yong went back to be in front of them, then instructed Tiffany to grab his collar. Once she did and looked at him seductively, Suho only looked into Ji Yong's camera with a serious facial expression, keeping his grip on Tiffany's waist tightly. 

After fifteen minutes, they actually finished off quicker than they expected. When Ji Yong announced that they were done, Tiffany shoved Suho off of her, because he had his hands on her waist for too long. She abruptly walked away, leaving everyone quite taken aback and everyone got awkwardly quiet. Ji Yong coughed loudly to break the silence and announced, "Alright, background change to the July cover. Are Minji and Krystal ready?" 

"They're almost ready," Bom replied loudly from a medium distant, letting everyone hear. "I just need to do their hair when they sit down, it's kind of hard for them to walk with the braids stuck together." He smiled at her and nodded his head in agreement, waiting for his assistants to change the background set. 

July Cover

Minji and Krystal came out to wait right after Tiffany and Suho finished, they came to sit at the chair near the set in order to wait for their turn to go up. Myungsoo nudged his head out to see what Minji was wearing, seeing her in a pair of shorts and purple t-shirt, which made him feel better that she wasn't as exposed as Tiffany's previous dress. 

It was what he was dreading the most. 

Hyoyeon sat back in between Tina and Marisa, wanting to talk to Tiffany when she gets out, but that wasn't going to be for another while since she was up next for the August photo shoot. She saw Ji Yong go ask Young Bae, who was at the computer screen, leaning close to him to say, "Hey, do we have to move to the private studio room for the next shot? It's Tiffany up next right?" 

"Yeah, the set is already prepared though. So right after Minji and Krystal's shoot, we can just migrate to that room and set up the lighting there. I can still see your shots from the computer because the camera's connected with the wi-fi. Hyoyeon slightly coughed and called, "Ji Yong-ssi." 

He turned around and widened his eyes, replying, "Yupp?" 

"For Tiffany's shot," Hyoyeon began, making Ji Yong come closer to her. "The background that I requested for her was pink, right?" 

He smiled and nodded his head, "Yupp, everything is in pink. Even the pictures that are hanging up on the wall are pink. Did you wanna go check? I kind of laughed when I got that request, because it seemed pretty serious that it had to be pink. I didn't figure you were the one who made that request." 

"Just the color. I don't need to check though, as long as it's pink, that'll bring a smile to Tiffany's face."

"She likes pink?"

Hyoyeon nodded her head and widened her eyes largely, "Oh, you wouldn't know the obsession she has with pink." Ji Yong slightly laughed and nodded his head, going back to the computer screen with Young Bae. Young Bae turned around to look at Hyoyeon and asked Ji Yong right in front of her, "Wait, is Tiffany the only girl who gets an individual shot by herself for this calendar? I'm looking at the layout, and the only individual shot for females is her." 

"I think so," Ji Yong replied, nodding his head. "Because the other individual shots are all the guys."

"Taeyeon doesn't even get one by herself?" 

"I didn't see her name when I checked the outline," Ji Yong said with a shrug. "I guess not then." 

Young Bae snickered and shook his head, turning back around to the computer screen. Ji Yong raised both eyebrows at her quickly, making Hyoyeon smile as he turned back around to see the computer screen as well. Tina elbowed Hyoyeon on her arm, which made her turn around with a questioned face as she asked, "Tiffany Unnie gets a photo shoot by herself? That's so surprising, the media these days just love seeing only guys." 

"I know, I was surprised when I heard it too," Hyoyeon replied, smiling at her. "I only knew because Myungsoo asked me how Tiffany's individual photo shoot should go. They wanted hers to be on her birthday month too, so they asked me how to set it up to fit her personality."

"So you just said pink?"

"That was the only option I could go for. That girl loves pink more than she loves me sometimes."

Tina chuckled while Marisa asked, "I'm so happy Tiffany Unnie has her own individual shoot though. I don't know, she's so pretty, I think she deserves it by all the hate she gets from the media. She's actually super nice, despite the fact that she makes fun of me too much."

"Girl," Hyoyeon said, rolling her eyes back towards her. "Do you not see how much she makes fun of me? You're fine. She already loves you if you're at the level of getting made fun of by her." 

"I don't care about her making fun of me, I'm just happy she has her own photo shoot." 

"Well," Hyoyeon said, flipping her hair back and scoffing sarcastically. "Have you seen my best friend and how fabulous she is? She needs her own photo shoot. Shoot, she outshines all of those girls." 

Once the background for the July cover was all ready to go, Krystal and Minji went to sit on the chair that fit the both of them, while Bom went to go make their hairstyle. 

Bom took both of their long hair together and began braiding them together, making the two of them crash their heads into each other. Krystal began to worry about the pain that she had to go through while her hair was getting entangled with Minji's hair, so she clenched her teeth in frustration. 

"Erm," Krystal began, looking up at Bom. "What if the braids get detached from each other?" 

"Oh don't worry sweetie," Bom said, smiling at her. "I'll make sure it's tight enough. No matter how you and Minji move, the braids won't be able break apart from each other. It'll look cute, don't worry."

"It's not the looking cute part I'm worried about." 

Their heads at this point were completely attached to each other by the braids, but the only problem was that Krystal's left forehead began to itch. She tried to rub against Minji's head to ease it out, but Bom demanded, "Please don't move sweetheart, the braids will get messed up." Krystal bit her tongue again, wanting to whine but she knew she had to keep quiet. When Bom finally finished, she stepped back to check if they looked okay and she was satisfied with her friendship braid. She turned back to Ji Yong and cued her thumbs up, telling him that their hairstyle was all set to go. 

Minji tried to adjust herself to sit more comfortably but Krystal hissed at her, "Yah! Don't move, our heads are attached together, don't forget that!"

"Sorry," Minji said softly, being more careful. "This is cute and all, but this is such a struggle." 

"You don't say," Krystal said sarcastically, keeping her straight face because she couldn't deal with this hairstyle. "I don't agree with the cute part though. I would be better off having our own individual braids, at least we can move like that." 

"What's our pose again?" Minji asked, not moving a muscle because she was afraid of Krystal yelling at her. "We have to do a heart symbol, right?" 

"If we can move." 

Ji Yong finally came towards them and asked, "You guys ready?"

"Ready to struggle," Krystal whispered under , sneering a little. Minji smiled at Ji Yong instead, indicating that they were ready, since she couldn't even nod her head without bringing Krystal with her. He nudged his head towards them and said, "Hold hands." Krystal forcefully linked hands with Minji, grabbing onto each other tightly, while she felt highly awkward holding hands with a girl. 

Ji Yong nodded his head again, trying to hold in his laughter and said, "Ready for the cute sarangheyo pose?" 

"No," Krystal said bluntly, making him laugh. He didn't do much because they began to pose, raising both of their arms up to create a heart shape, in order to take their picture as fast as they could. As they were trying to adjust themself, Ji Yong was giving them as much time as he could, because he could assume that their hair being braided together was a struggle to do anything.

"Oh my god," Krystal complained softly, talking to Minji. "This picture better come out cute, this is the most struggling thing I've ever had to do."

"I mean, it's a struggle, but it's really cute. I'm liking the cute friendship heart pose that we have to do." 

"You would think this is cute," Krystal scoffed, rolling her eyes. "I forgot that you were the fluffy and cheesy person in this friendship circle. I am far from cheesy, I'm not about this life. You're exactly like Mino, don't expect to get a picture like this ever again, because you're not getting it." 

"Mino's fluffy?"

"Umm yeah, way too fluffy for my liking. You'd probably like it, he's one of the most romantic guys ever, and it scares me how cheesy he is."

"Hey, cheesy is cute," Minji stated, letting out a laugh. "Romance is always good, you know? You're lucky that Mino is a good guy and romantic. Consider yourself blessed." 

"Girl please, you have a guy like Han Bin, he's pretty romantic too."

"Psh, on what level?" Minji questioned, snickering a little. "You should've seen him when we were on the bicycle for our photo shoot. He was talking exactly like you and how he wouldn't do this in real life, and how he doesn't chase down girls. Nah, you're basically the girl version of Han Bin. You both complain about having to be cute."

"Yeah, and you're the girl version of Mino. Can we switch?" Krystal asked jokingly, still adjusting herself on the seat. "I didn't know Han Bin was like me. Shoot, we'd get along so well then." 

"Girl, stick to your romantic partner. You need some of that in your life with how you're complaining about taking a picture with me right now." 

Krystal began to groan, but they started becoming comfortable with their positions, and were finally ready to take a picture. When they touched their finger tips together to form a heart shape with their arms, Ji Yong stood above them and pointed the camera down, getting only their faces and upper bodies to see the friendship status of the photo. 

They smiled for the camera sweetly, keeping the same pose until they were instructed to do something different. All Krystal wanted to do was be free from the braids so that she could scratch her head. 

****

July Cover

 

 

August Cover

Minji and Krystal finally finished their shoot within fifteen minutes, both becoming sore from staying in the same position for so long. When Bom immediately came back to untie their braids out, Tiffany walked out ready to shoot for her cover, which was presumably her birthday month. She went straight towards Hyoyeon, who was currently standing and holding a plate with a bunch of different snacks.

"What are you eating?" Tiffany asked as she reached up to her, almost putting her chin on her shoulders. Hyoyeon turned around to see her and smiled, holding up a piece of cream puff, "Green tea cream puffs, you want some?" Tiffany opened for Hyoyeon to give some to her, so Hyoyeon fed her an entire piece, as she covered up to chew on the dessert. 

Hyoyeon was relieved that she was finally here, that way she could've asked the situation with Seunghyun. Before she could ask, she noticed Tiffany's cute outfit and said, "You look cute." 

"Girl, I always look cute," Tiffany replied, still chewing on her snack. Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and picked up more snacks to fill her plate, feeling hungry after every bite. Tiffany was standing there wearing a pink shirt under a thin gray cardigan, along with jean shorts and white sneakers. Her make-up wasn't too intense for this shoot, so it made her look naturally cute and adorable. Tiffany pointed to one of the snacks on the table and demanded, "Grab the chocolate chip cookie for me, I want." 

Hyoyeon nodded with a joking glare, but went over to grab it for her. When she did, she came back and put it towards Tiffany's mouth, making her open to bite off a little bit of it, then Hyoyeon put it back down on the plate. Hyoyeon began to tease with a cunning smirk, "So... You weren't full from the snack I gave you earlier?" 

"Girl, I've been mad hungry since I started the April photo shoot," Tiffany stated, making her voice soft enough so people wouldn't hear her. "I don't know what Marisa and Tina bought for us to eat, but I digested that mad quick. We need to get something to eat after this all ends, I want a buffet." 

"Mhm, acting like you can eat a lot at a buffet. You ain't me now," Hyoyeon joked with a head bob, squinting at her. Tiffany rolled her eyes and grabbed the cookie from the plate, as Hyoyeon continued, "But seriously, how was your snack earlier

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter